The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
sweet.station
sachmet
QQLoveQQ
farayh
Mizuki
chibie
pure<3STAND
always_bb
AnimeFreak8
Raemi
YooSulover
SuJugirl95
vietnameseanti
B*tchanny
jinniii
tinkerbellrox
cherry_berry
ALLNINEGONE
SuperJuniorNShinee
GRRR?!?
Nisea
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
~wOonDerLoOve~
yuniel
yunnie
koreangurl2626
FISHYILUFFYOU
Gaytards
yudit
aliciialoveyou
hatepastelpink
wickedfairy
soshit
brokenhearted
collation
soshihater
aquatitans
fuzzywuzzy
Stephanie
Learner012
44 posters

SNSD fans and their lip synching excuses.

Learner012
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 72
    Warning :
    SNSD fans and their lip synching excuses. Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD fans and their lip synching excuses. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-08

SNSD fans and their lip synching excuses. Empty SNSD fans and their lip synching excuses.

Post by Learner012 Wed 10 Sep 2008, 8:35 pm

Alright so by now we've all heard or read the ever so famous "oh they only lip synch because their dancing is too hard!"..

Basically SNSD fans are saying that SNSD is SO pathetic they can't even manage to perform live and dance at the same time. I wont even list the MANY american girl bands that do extreme dancing and still sing live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJVcjuUUVCU

But heres an example of HARD dancing, and breakdancing no less, flips, spins and all that good shit yet 2PM will never lip synch since JYP doesn't do that.

I mean wtf? Are SNSD fans just complete liars, idiots and indenial morons or do they really have no clue what so ever about what "hard" dancing is, because what 2PM is doing, the breakfdancing on stage is something not even other boy bands could manage to be live to. Yet SNSD can't handle their little simple dancing. LOL pathetic. I wish they'd just admit that SNSD is just notch in the "can't sing live too often and sound good" belt, along with other failure pop singers and groups who can't manage a live perf
    Stephanie
    Stephanie
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 43
    Warning :
    SNSD fans and their lip synching excuses. Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD fans and their lip synching excuses. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-15

SNSD fans and their lip synching excuses. Empty Re: SNSD fans and their lip synching excuses.

Post by Stephanie Wed 10 Sep 2008, 8:59 pm

2 PM's dance looks alot harder than theirs and they are lipsynching
    all the 2PM members r doing flips and all that stuff and they perform amazingly good live.
    fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

SNSD fans and their lip synching excuses. Empty Re: SNSD fans and their lip synching excuses.

Post by fuzzywuzzy Wed 10 Sep 2008, 9:05 pm

Very good point, Learner <3

2PM is doing back flips, front flips, just straight up flips but you don't see them lipsynching. And it's obvious. You can actually hear them breathing hard half the time, but at least their voices aren't pre-recorded.

And all their lives have been nothing short of EXPLOSIVE!

LSM and SNSD are just lazy. There's honestly nothing more to it.
    aquatitans
    aquatitans
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 285
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by aquatitans Wed 10 Sep 2008, 9:21 pm

i noe they shitdaes gonna use the excuse that they are girls..turds please!! if hyung man is such a "great dancer" than why can't she do sing live?..and don't use the excuse that the others cant dance that and sing live excuse cuz that is all just bullsH*T!!!
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Wed 10 Sep 2008, 9:48 pm

What are they talking about??
    if soshit can't sing and dance at the same time, i's becos THEY ARE LACK OF TALENT!
    PUSSYCAT DOLLS are genius at dance but they also sing LIVE!
    just watch the MTV Asia Award performance!!

Delusionfuls say that becos they want to convince themselves that they're idol CAN SING and DANCE...
    well for me it's like they started to doubt their loyalty to the girls Razz
    collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by collation Wed 10 Sep 2008, 10:11 pm

they need to lip sync their way out of kpop.. i'm tired of them already
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by brokenhearted Wed 10 Sep 2008, 10:37 pm

OMG 2PM they are f**ken hot...
    they are my new eye candies..my new boy group that i'm cheering for.
    ChangSung OMG such a hottie..lol

Okay sorry just had to spazz about them...lol

Anyways but yeah 2PM dances are WAY harder then the shit that snsd does & many other boybands do yet they are singing live & on key too.
    2pm shit is even harder dare i say dbsk & suju but they are singing live.
    & we all know that dbsk & suju has lip sync too in the past...but they have been singing live alot

while these plastics continue to lip sync case in point the T.O.P performance they lip sync during that performance & they were so off.
    seriously these girls(&guys..*coughMr.Taecough*) need to go back to training..because none of it paid off.
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Thu 11 Sep 2008, 12:23 am

snsd still out of sync while dancing eventhough they were lipsyncing .. Mad
    wickedfairy
    wickedfairy
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 322
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by wickedfairy Thu 11 Sep 2008, 1:19 am

2PM are the bomb! They only debuted and managed to sing live awesomely.
    While Shitdae?
    They need a LOOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG time to not sound crack while singing live. Sheesh.
    hatepastelpink
    hatepastelpink
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 244
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-29

Post by hatepastelpink Thu 11 Sep 2008, 2:47 am

yuck..they just cant do that of the same time because shitdaes are talentless girls..
    hard dancing??..yeah right..
    some artists' dance steps are much harder and yet they sing live..

stupid defense for those girls..
    whatever..
    aliciialoveyou
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 24
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-23

Post by aliciialoveyou Thu 11 Sep 2008, 3:47 am

i dont think tiffany even need to wear the ear mike ( is it called that ? ) it was not even near her mouth. is she trying to use her chin to sing ? then woooo , she was very SPECIAL !!
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Post by yudit Thu 11 Sep 2008, 4:10 am

im glad you brought this up, i need to rant.

all sushi rollers have are lame excuses. yeah, they love to say that their girls couldn't do live performances because dancing and singing at the same time is hard but now, they came up with more lamer excuses. oh noes, now it's because the program themselves requested for the girls to lipsynch (snort, it's not a one time thing, they lipsynch ALL THE TIME) or because they had only 3 days to practice (both by yours truly, mama delusionful). and they wonder why their girls are hated more each day. keep up the good work dumbasses.
    Gaytards
    Gaytards
    Resident Psychopath

Number of posts : 130
    Warning :
    SNSD fans and their lip synching excuses. Left_bar_bleue6 / 106 / 10SNSD fans and their lip synching excuses. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Post by Gaytards Thu 11 Sep 2008, 5:55 am

After this the Soshi rollers are going to argue that they are girls. Psh! Please! Even normal girls can do that song without lipsyncing, its not like the dance is that hard like 2pm that we could understand if 2pm lipsync but they don't, this just shows SNSD needs more training, they should have never been allowed to debut. 9 crap people together does not make it slightly better, it makes them all extremely crap.
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Post by yudit Thu 11 Sep 2008, 7:00 am

^ i forgot to include that but they're already saying that too, that TOP is a song for guys and not girls.

-_________________________-

uh did you see the way ses rocked that song?
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 325
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Post by FISHYILUFFYOU Thu 11 Sep 2008, 9:49 am

TO ALL THOSE SHITDAE FANS: you buttheads should know that your 9 angels can not sing for their lifes. They suck. -End-

and wtf? stop protecting the girls.
    koreangurl2626
    koreangurl2626
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 369
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Post by koreangurl2626 Thu 11 Sep 2008, 7:16 pm

Alright so by now we've all heard or read the ever so famous "oh they only lip synch because their dancing is too hard!"..

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!
    HAVE YOU SEEN THEIR DANCING?
    IT SUCKS BALLS!
    and its super simple! CSJH or Wondergirls would have those dances down in 2 hours. NO joke.
    yunnie
    yunnie
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 80
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-18

Post by yunnie Thu 11 Sep 2008, 7:49 pm

SM= lip synch
    i can't take anyone serious when they lips
    if Beyonce can dance like a crazy woman & still rock her vocal
    then why not them & the dance is simple too .

but whatever . . i hate the most when their fans is like those girls can sing
    if they can then why is they lip synching? tsk tsk tsk . affraid
    yuniel
    yuniel
    STAND Staff
    STAND Staff

Female Number of posts : 313
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by yuniel Fri 12 Sep 2008, 9:07 am

they are freaking lousy.

watch this:
    Live O Jung Ban Hap. it is also SMP by DBSK and it is sang live with powerdance too.
    and the best thing about it?
    Yunho wasn't there (it was the period where he got hospitalised).
    #1: the others gotta cover his part and his dance. he got a great part in dance.
    #2: they won mutizen so there was an encore. they did 2 perfs of Ojungbanhap consecutively.
    ~wOonDerLoOve~
    ~wOonDerLoOve~
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 142
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by ~wOonDerLoOve~ Fri 12 Sep 2008, 10:12 am

Omo, Omo!~ I didn't notice Learner's here!!! You have a point, 2pm are barely newbies in kpop and they performed without lip syncing and full of charisma. While shit dae are just acting like retards onstage.
    STUpiD-CRack_HEad
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by STUpiD-CRack_HEad Fri 12 Sep 2008, 6:08 pm

i don't get it why sushis is making excuses when their OWN idol is spinning,kicking & other stuff?
    Nisea
    Nisea
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 331
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-12

Post by Nisea Fri 12 Sep 2008, 7:59 pm

I finally found a topic where I can say my observations...first question..

are they really singing live most of the time?
    I tried comparing them to WG since they are said to be rivals.

Yes WG sings kinda bad at live at times but I understand the mere fact, THEIR SONGS ARE HARDER TO DANCE!!! WTH is it with the lollipop?
    My friend is a fan of SNSD...she said Kissing You has "complicated dance steps"....well sorry to say...It took me a few minutes to memorize the first part of the dance....unlike WG...it took me days.....plus they are 9 in the group.....KARA has 4, WG has 5.....they sing lines more OFTEN..unlike having 9 members....they sing I think a line for each...of course after they sing, they just have to focus on the dancing. They need a better choreographer....the dance sucks....I thought to my self...why are they saying that Shitdae is PERFECT for singing and dancing live? Even BoA is not that perfect. I can still hear her gasping and getting off tune but she manages since she is singing SOLO...unlike those UGLY GOOD-FOR NOTHING B*TCHES!

and just look at dance..it's pathetic...i wouldn't want to see myself dancing that....although I know the first part since I watched their vids quite enough.

Bet they can't even breakdance...2PM ROCKS!

Oh yeah......they are out of SYNC. and the alignment is bad.

*they're the worst! I'm better than them! They suck!*
    GRRR?!?
    GRRR?!?
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 281
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by GRRR?!? Sat 13 Sep 2008, 3:45 pm

SNSD shouldn't be on stage -_-
    SuperJuniorNShinee
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 171
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-02

Post by SuperJuniorNShinee Sat 13 Sep 2008, 5:56 pm

Weren't Super Junior Don't Don have harder moves yet Super junior still sung live...and 2pm those dance are like hard and yet they sing live while snsd is easy they lip-sync. If SNSD Hyuo Yeon dance well why can't she sing live? i mean look at Super Junior's Eun Hyuk he dance perfectly well while singing live.

Last edited by SuperJuniorNShinee on Wed 17 Sep 2008, 7:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
    ALLNINEGONE
    ALLNINEGONE
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 47
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by ALLNINEGONE Sat 13 Sep 2008, 6:01 pm

'The dance is too hard ??'
    ....lol~~~~~~'Hard'??

God..from the video,,I just can't believe that there are fans screaming for them..
    poor fans XD!
    Thank you!
    cherry_berry
    cherry_berry
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 270
    Warning :
    SNSD fans and their lip synching excuses. Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10SNSD fans and their lip synching excuses. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-08

Post by cherry_berry Sun 14 Sep 2008, 12:11 am

their dance maybe is really difficult, but
    they are singer not dancer!!!
    dance just a little part of a song,

just because the coreography is so difficult,
    it means, they can do lipsync???

see,
    how 'profesional' they are

*sorry to my bad english*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 3:25 am