The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+88
Mizuki
dbsjcsforever
akemi_cho
ai_sumairu
YooSulover
kim han ja
shortxswt
ALLNINEGONE
im_b
Baka_GG
Learner012
nekox2
cherry_berry
milkiiebaby
snurfyangel
Cutie
mimi007
hatethemall
Rawr!
Kichan
SuperJuniorNShinee
~wOonDerLoOve~
Super Gal
ZLY
IhateSOSHI
AnimeErushii
ijustlovetvxq
koreangurl2626
kil
yuniel
B*tchanny
Love_WonderGirls
x3x3
x.suyin
Bento_box
collation
hiyostand
ChRiStInE LoVeS YuNhO
sujuismysoju
mangoicetea
isa19
Chocolate
blabblepop
thatsdumb
Oh_Mona
FISHYILUFFYOU
sing_lalala
brokenhearted
dejavu
soshihater
wickedfairy
snsdsuckss
smiley_donutXD
riinjjang
~YunGi~
stand<3
POWitszROSIE
LaB*tch
sXiAHn
Evil-me
alwaiis_u
soshit
aihartmin
kijun
crunkyp0p
strawberrycream
crap_generation
boomboomnya
Angela
xjjjLOVE
SUJUDB
Evilicewolf
yudit
aquatitans
friglet
LaTard
xmcx
supermarbel_cake
Hannie*Saru
Cherryxeero
rikaSU
Gaytards
fuzzywuzzy
queenbee
OopurpleoO
Ethanol
Yumii
Zoy
92 posters

SNSD's fans angry at Zhang Li Yin?

Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :
    SNSD's fans angry at Zhang Li Yin? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD's fans angry at Zhang Li Yin? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-10

SNSD's fans angry at Zhang Li Yin? Empty SNSD's fans angry at Zhang Li Yin?

Post by Zoy Sat 30 Aug 2008, 2:26 pm

SNSD's fans angry at Zhang Li Yin? 002w5qtrrh7

SNSD fans left a few angry messages at Zhang Li Yin's baidu bar

They use the name of Cassiopeia to bash Ri In.

哟!力尹..
    你是不是因为没饭去了?然后要仙后帮应援呀?
    楼上几位,别以为这是什么好事.,
    我看仙后是因为你们像乞丐,看你们可怜,就顺便帮帮忙吧?

Translations:
    "Eh, Ri In.. Is it because you don't have fans? that's why ask Cassiopeia for help? All of you don't think that this is a good thing. Cassiopeias are only treating her as a begger."

^ This is Post 40.

楼上的会说话吗...张力尹是用可爱形容的吗. 她丫就是一个浪荡分子``什么玩意啊.虽然我不是她的粉丝..虽然我喜欢的组合和她关系很好.但我就是看不贯她...我们家那几个才是第一.. 和我们家的对着刷人气. 她还嫩点.. 我们贴吧准备好了.. 过几天就来你们这爆吧..你们等着把

Translations:
    "Those few who say Ri In is cute. Do you think 'cute' is a word for Ri In? She's nothing! Though i'm not her fan, though the groups I like are in good relations as her, but I just don't like her. Our girls are the best. Want to compare with our girls? She's still far from it. Our fan cafe are getting ready. Just you wait."

^ This is post 43.

43楼那个是XX时代饭吧= =

Translations:
    "Post 43, you're XX Generation's fan."

Cassiopeias, China people, Elfs and Hangeng's fans stepping in to help Ri In.

仙后妖精巧克力我们都素一家人啊~

只要到时候ANTI大妈成功就行啊~~

Translations:
    "Cassiopeias, Elfs and Chocolates! We're a family! As long as on that day, the ANTI Event is successful!"

^ This is Post 39, immediately after Post 39, Post 40 bashed Ri In. Very coincidence huh?

Alot of Cassiopeias, Elfs, China people, Hangeng fans stood out to make it clear and help Ri In~

是因为喜欢神起在先,但是也喜欢力尹才应援的,仙后和庚饭里都有巧克力你不要伤害我们感情

Translations:
    "Though we like TVXQ first, but we like Jang Ri In too, that's why we're supporting her. There are Ri In's fan in Cassiopeia and Hangeng's fan. Don't try to ruin our relationship."

40楼的,我想你是来挑拨离间的吧.
    我是仙后,很喜欢力尹的说.
    加油~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Translations:
    "Post 40, don't try to ruin our relationship. I'm a Cassiopeia, I like Ri In alot. Ri In jia you~~"

43L那个到处发。。
    真是坚持不懈给你家那谁找更多的ANTI啊~~

Translations:
    "That person who posted post 43 is posting everywhere. You are determined to get more Anti-fans for your girls."

我会支持她的~~~话说妖精也支持啊~~

Translations:
    "I will support Ri In! Elfs will be supporting Ri In too!"

谢谢仙后,你们也要加油~!

Translations:
    "Thank you Cassiopeias! You all have to Hwaiting too!"

话说,我们是中国人吧,是中国人自然应该帮中国人吧,说实话,我对大部分韩国人没有什么好感,张力尹和韩庚都是中国人自然应该多多支持才对,在中和韩庚在一起时很照顾他,所以我也很喜欢东方神起,但40楼的是中国人吧,自己人骂自己人,你不是抽自己的嘴巴吗?

Translations:
    "We're all from China, if you're from China, it's a very normal thing to support us, China people. I don't have much good feelings towards Korean people. Jang Ri In and HanKyung are from China, so naturally, I will support them. Jaejoong and Hankyung treats Ri In very nicely, so I like TVXQ too. But you, Post 40, you're from China. You're bashing your own nationality. Are you slapping yourself in the face?"

40楼的可能不是中国人,是中国人不会说这样的话。40楼的是在挑拣中国人的感情吧

Translations:
    "Post 40 might not be from China. If he/she is from China, he/she won't say such stuffs! So Post 40, is trying to ruin the relationship of us China people."

力尹姐姐狠有实力.

狠棒呢..

咱寺仙后,!支持她~

Translations:
    "Ri In unnie has the potential! Very good! I'm a Cassiopeia! Support her!"

Apparently, alot of Elfs and Cassiopeias stood out to help.

cr: ZLY's baidu bar & capri-shiqi for translation

A/N: To clear up somethings: SNSD fans were mad because ZLY has the full support of both CASSIOPEIA and ELF as to where SNSD fans have not received a word of support.

Wow, InSane, jealous much?

Last edited by Zoy on Sun 31 Aug 2008, 1:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :
    SNSD's fans angry at Zhang Li Yin? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD's fans angry at Zhang Li Yin? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-10

SNSD's fans angry at Zhang Li Yin? Empty Re: SNSD's fans angry at Zhang Li Yin?

Post by Yumii Sat 30 Aug 2008, 2:33 pm

This is really make me PISSED! f*cking sushi rollers Mad
    psff...compare with their sluts..?? come on.. LiYin is 10000000000000000x prettier and more talented than those 9 hoes!
    inSane are just JEALOUS that Cassies didn't support their sluts and they are just digging their early grave by picking a fight with Cassies! Way to go inSane ^^

Oops.. did i just say inSane's favorite word "JEALOUS"?? Razz

Last edited by Yumii on Sat 30 Aug 2008, 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ethanol
    Ethanol
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by Ethanol Sat 30 Aug 2008, 2:41 pm

What the hell? Why are they picking on Ri In? She's 23592759269828395x better than any one of those SNShits. And trying to pick fights with Cassiopeia? We'll take 'em down! Go crawl in a hole and touch yourselves, bonerifics.
    OopurpleoO
    OopurpleoO
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 437
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by OopurpleoO Sat 30 Aug 2008, 2:43 pm

Nooooo
    leave JRI alone u fucked up fans of some fucked up girl group

JRI is 1000000000000000000000000000000++++ prettier and talented then those Shitdea . . . .
    she got a natural beauty and she can sing better then all those Shitdae
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Sat 30 Aug 2008, 2:46 pm

Did they just say SNSD girls are cuter than ZLY? Who's cuter than ZLY from the nine of them??? WHO??????

Way to go Delusionfuls!!! After pissing off Shapleys in Korean SMTown, now they are preparing to piss off ZLY's fans in China's SMTown?? And even bringing in Cass in the mix?? Oh yeah... bring it on, Bonerifics!!!!!
    fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by fuzzywuzzy Sat 30 Aug 2008, 2:47 pm

What are they smoking? Seriously!!

I mean, I know sushi fans have to constantly be on the defensive, can't blame em, neh? But why would you OUT OF THE BLUE start picking on ZLY? If anything, ZLY's fans should be the ones pissed off at the inSanes and SNSD after what Mr. Tae tae did to her during their trainee days.

And inSanes wonder why they have to constantly put up on their defensive modes? It's because they constantly instigate pointless fights like this one! They need to get over themselves and concentrate on making THEMSELVES LOOK GOOD instead of making everyone else look like "crap compared to them."

SNSD and their fans need a crash course in etiquette or just disappear from the face of the planet entirely. Kpop would be a better place.

Last edited by fuzzywuzzy on Sat 30 Aug 2008, 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gaytards
    Gaytards
    Resident Psychopath

Number of posts : 130
    Warning :
    SNSD's fans angry at Zhang Li Yin? Left_bar_bleue6 / 106 / 10SNSD's fans angry at Zhang Li Yin? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Post by Gaytards Sat 30 Aug 2008, 2:47 pm

I guess Chinese SNSD fans....Sorry but that is utterly disgraceful, SNSD USES other people fame more than any other celebs i've seen before. DBSK and Suju on occassion do it at their own free will, like at the SM concert, however SNSD FORCES themselves onto people that EVEN BOA RAN AWAY!!
    rikaSU
    rikaSU
    Anti

Number of posts : 85
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-26

Post by rikaSU Sat 30 Aug 2008, 3:01 pm

OH HELL NO. Jang Ri In is 94616484616446548484 times better than those nine idiots. At least she has the voice, is not fcuking plastic AND does not act all cutesy around boys.
    Those Insanes are going WAYYY overboard. Do they plan on pissing off every fanclub there is out there? Who's next?
    UGHHHH. I can't wait until the Shanghai concert. The black sea better happen.
    Cherryxeero
    Cherryxeero
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Post by Cherryxeero Sat 30 Aug 2008, 3:01 pm

SNshitD better than Jang Ri In????? He must be kidding!!!!
    Another poor brainwashed Sushi roller!!! His ears aren't functionating!!!!
    Hannie*Saru
    Hannie*Saru
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 297
    Warning :

Post by Hannie*Saru Sat 30 Aug 2008, 3:51 pm

Hmm well I wouldn't call Ri In cute.. she's just gorgeous XD

Soshi fans are really trying to turn all of SM's fanclubs against them. As for their fan cafe's "getting ready"... what stupid stunt are they going to pull now? -_- She doesn't deserve the crap they're giving her. If Cassi and ELF and the other fanclubs want to cheer for her, they can freaking do what they want.
    supermarbel_cake
    supermarbel_cake
    Translator
    Translator

Male Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by supermarbel_cake Sat 30 Aug 2008, 3:53 pm

on crack.. -_-
    delusionallls. JRI > SNSD
    xmcx
    xmcx
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 15
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-30

SNSD's fans angry at Zhang Li Yin? Empty SNSD's fans angry at Zhang Li Yin?

Post by xmcx Sat 30 Aug 2008, 4:18 pm

Shocked WTF i so wanna Mad throw this to them come on we ALL know that ZLY is so much better then them. keep on going stupid SNSDrolles! i hope there will be more anti's Razz When are they finally gonna disband them?!

i feel so bad for zhang li yin, dbsk,shinee, super junior etc to be in the same company as them. cry
    LaTard
    LaTard
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 102
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by LaTard Sat 30 Aug 2008, 4:38 pm

WTF? SNSD fans are trying to pick on talented people again? They are f**ken crazy! Liyin is 1000000000x better than 9 slut girls. She has talent, amazing voice, and is not plastic. Sheesh, I can't wait for the concert in Shanghai. The black ocean is gonna happen.
    friglet
    friglet
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 226
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by friglet Sat 30 Aug 2008, 5:07 pm

ok, did i MISS something???

1. why the hell are they pissed off at her all of a sudden? and whats all this talk about her and cassiopeia???

2. since WHEN is snsd cuter/prettier/better then zhang li yin??? seriously, shes better then them in every way.
    aquatitans
    aquatitans
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 285
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by aquatitans Sat 30 Aug 2008, 5:16 pm

just reading the quote from the soshi roller just really ticks me off! So they can't do anything to CASSIES and ELFS anymore. that they have to involve an innocent singer huh?..SHOO! the reason cassie and elf support her is because she isn't a talentless fake plastic b*tch who tries everything to get everyones attention! She is talented and doesn't get anyones attention, it just come naturally for her, and that is why we like her...so if you want to f*ck over Zhang Li Yin just because you can't handle the heat of other fanclubs colliding against your fanclub, you better freakin back down and not bring her into this cuz if you really tick zhang li yin's fanclubs in Korea and China,that means you tick off all the cassies and elfs who support her too, and when they get tick off...your fake plastics goes down!!! Twisted Evil
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by yudit Sat 30 Aug 2008, 5:28 pm

sushi rollers is one of the biggest reasons why i hate soshit. now they're picking on ri in? F**k them. i hope cassi and elf will give ri in the loudest cheers (besides suju and dbsk) at the concert.
    Evilicewolf
    Evilicewolf
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by Evilicewolf Sat 30 Aug 2008, 5:55 pm

How could they say that to her?! Ri In is so much better than SNSD! Their probably jealous that Cassies aren't against her like they are against SNSD! What a bunch of loosers!!
    Twisted Evil
    SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Post by SUJUDB Sat 30 Aug 2008, 5:57 pm

omg......picking on ZLY??!!!! Wearing their second hand clothes isn't enough, but now picking on her??!!!! Those sushi rollers have something wrong with their brains!! oh wait what am i saying? they already did since they like those plastics in the first place.......

second hand clothes, i can deal with (kinda) BUT PICKING ON HER?!?!!!! DO they want to DIE??!!!!! You know now that they did that, every SM Fanclub minus SHINee's are going to team up against their "idols"......let's just wait and watch the fun!!!
    This sounds bad but maybe they'll do something to SHINee and then all the SM fanclubs/fans minus Sushi's (well Sushi rollers aren't official, so i wouldn't call them Fanclubs yet....) would be against them :D

ALSO!!! ZLY has more talent and beauty than all of those plastic put together on one finger!!
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Post by xjjjLOVE Sat 30 Aug 2008, 6:05 pm

WHAT THE F**k!!!!!!!!
    how could they say such DAMN THINGS TO JANG RI IN!
    one of the f**ken SWEETEST AND CUTEST girls alive!
    CHOCOLYNS SHOULD BE SAYING THIS TO THOSE SLUTS!
    they were the ones that bullied her! that HIDEOUS FROG OF A LEADER!!!!!
    WHAT THE F**k!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I WANT TO KILL THEM ALL!
    WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE TREATING JANG RI IN LIKE THIS?!
    just because all the fan clubs support her and not their nine sluts they think they can just bash her like this!?
    THEIR FORUM IS PLANNING SOMETHING?! what? WHAT ARE THEY PLANNING!? A sushi party?! OH HA HA HA
    PLEASE their only making more fan clubs mad at them!
    Chocolyns were ALWAYS a sweet fan club just like Jang Ri In and now their back stabbing them just like they back stabbed Shapley's
    THEIR IN SOME DEEP SHIT NOW!
    I love Jang Ri In and so does the other fan clubs and artists
    I'M SO PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CASSIES AND ELFS AND JUMPING BOA'S AND DOUBLE S AND WONDERFULS AND SHAPLEY'S AND CHOCOLYNS
    PLEASE just kill them all now.

AH I'M SO f**ken TICKED.
    THOSE f**ken SUSHI ROLLERS WANT TROUBLE?!
    picking on sweet Jang Ri In DAMMIT
    seriously Chocolyns should be saying this to THEM!
    those f**ken Sushi Rollers -.-!!!!!!!!!!
    Jang Ri In she must be feeling down now! SHE DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING!
    their so CRAZY!

(I'm sorry for all the profanity but seriously I LOVE Jang Ri In and this just seriously PISSES me off.)
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Post by Angela Sat 30 Aug 2008, 6:05 pm

Poor Ri IN. They have no right to pick on her. she has talent and the looks, she deserves more than SM and others are giving her. Those 9 altogether doesn't have what Ri In has.
    I hope ELF, Cass, Chocolyns and black ocean give them what they deserve.

Zhang Li Yin FIGHTING!!!
    SMTOWN 2006 (+Shinee) FIGHTING!!!
    boomboomnya
    boomboomnya
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 196
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by boomboomnya Sat 30 Aug 2008, 6:19 pm

oh hell no
    they call us jealous of the plastic bitches
    their posts scream jealousy of li yin's talent
    stupid soshi rollers go jump of a cliff and take SNSD with you
    crap_generation
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 27
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-14

Post by crap_generation Sat 30 Aug 2008, 6:20 pm

WTF? Zhang Li Yin has nothing to do with this. Stupid InS♥nes.
    Are SNSD fans trying to start war with Zhang Li Yin fans now?
    Gawsh, and they said their fan cafes are planning something? PFSHHH. We are sooooooo scared blah blah blah! =.=
    Talk about jealous.
    SNSD and SNSD fans ARE the worst.
    Evilicewolf
    Evilicewolf
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by Evilicewolf Sat 30 Aug 2008, 6:26 pm

SUJUDB wrote:
    This sounds bad but maybe they'll do something to SHINee and then all the SM fanclubs/fans minus Sushi's (well Sushi rollers aren't official, so i wouldn't call them Fanclubs yet....) would be against them :D

ALSO!!! ZLY has more talent and beauty than all of those plastic put together on one finger!!

Wait, I thought they were official, isn't the snsd's official fanclub called S♥ne or something?
    strawberrycream
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 36
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by strawberrycream Sat 30 Aug 2008, 6:29 pm

oh my F**k. THE STUPID BITCHES GOT TO THE CHINESE TOO. my god its the end of the freaking world
    SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Post by SUJUDB Sat 30 Aug 2008, 6:33 pm

Evilicewolf wrote:
    SUJUDB wrote:

Wait, I thought they were official, isn't the snsd's official fanclub called S♥ne or something?

really??? But i heard they do an induction ceremony when the official fanclub first opens. But i haven't heard any news about that, just that they will be calling their fans S♥ne. Maybe i'm wrong....

but fanclub or not, all fanclubs will hate them.....(disregarding jumpingBoA since BoA's not going to be there...right?...since a JumpingBoA said that not all jumpinboas hate SNSD....but anyways....) it's okay....cass-elf-shapleys at the SMTOWN are there to give ShitDae the treatment they deserve....I'm not sure about chocolyns, they're really nice. Maybe they'll join too!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 3:37 pm