The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
AngelaLoveSuperJunior
sweet.station
megatronic
cikidoa1
evesuju
makino
chene
JS
izzybellboo
JaeRi
PearlBurgundy
mikkoon_anti_SNSD
ai_sumairu
TaeYang@JaeBum
xiaheternally
new_cathy000
hiphip
Elfie
wickedfairy
soshit
brokenhearted
soshihater
Metwitchy
xjjjLOVE
kijun
iSTAND
STANDupPEOPLE
fuzzywuzzy
paboshitdae
Cherryxeero
Learner012
35 posters

Why SNSD's image isn't good for asian girls.

JS
    JS
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 250
    Warning :
    Why SNSD's image isn't good for asian girls. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Why SNSD's image isn't good for asian girls. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-10

Why SNSD's image isn't good for asian girls. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why SNSD's image isn't good for asian girls.

Post by JS Tue 10 Mar 2009, 8:05 am

They're just ruining every asian girls' image... one of the days we might need to go on a riot saying not all girls are soshit... we're actually normal and not bitchy
    chene
    chene
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 16
    Warning :
    Why SNSD's image isn't good for asian girls. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Why SNSD's image isn't good for asian girls. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-06

Why SNSD's image isn't good for asian girls. - Page 2 Empty Re: Why SNSD's image isn't good for asian girls.

Post by chene Wed 08 Apr 2009, 4:42 am

JS, do they really know

what's the meaning of

"INNOCENT"

i guess not..

look at them

they don't even

value their own bodies..

moreover

they love displaying it..

aiissshh

this girls don't

know the word

"VALUE"..
    makino
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 163
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-22

Post by makino Sat 11 Apr 2009, 2:37 am

im an asian girl and i agree with this thread!!!

snsd image really ruins the image people have on asian girls. i have white friends and the guys think negatively or look down on asians - i'm their friend since i'm not the stereotypical image they have of them, nor am i anything like snsd.

girls like snsd actually turn off a lot of people of other races. girls who act so pure and innocent like them disgusts other people and i. snsd doesnt know what shame is!

the short skirts remind me of those high school girls who purposely pull up their skirts or cut them to make it shorter!
    evesuju
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 285
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-23

Post by evesuju Thu 23 Apr 2009, 9:47 pm

Hello! I'm Evelyn and I'm new here :) and yes, a total snsd anti. bleh. these girls really ruin the image of girls that are in our generation. I'm just slightly older than taeyeon and i feel absolutely embarrassed/disgusted/disgraced that such girls are "representatives" of our generation. The feeling just makes me sick. Everytime I see them on tv dancing or talking, my brain bleeds. These girls are not "cute and innocent" as portrayed by their company. They are no different from the many other female celebs who use sex to sell their image. And the media keeps playing them up! Think Paris Hilton and how so many teen girls worship her lifestyle and her personality. It just makes me so sad thinking that girls wanna stoop so low and degrade themselves by identifying with these people.

That goes the same for snsd. I dont see how girls in my generation act so cheap (what with their high kicks in their dance moves and all) and irritating (think of the time when they sang 'sorry sorry' whilst our beloved suju boys composed themselves after winning at music bank), and cute (ALL THE TIME???) to get attention. I dont see an ounce of personality in any of them. And on that note, someone please enlighten me as to why Yoona keeps appearing EVERYWHERE when shes one of the MOST PLAIN-LOOKING girls ive come across?? Has South Korea lost all their actresses they have to put this plain looking girl everywhere? and just who did snsd sleep with that they keep getting jobs?

Anyway, as a girl born in the 1980s generation, I'm proud to say that I'm embarrassed/disgusted/disgraced/absolutely sad that i have to identify with snsd. They DO NOT represent the girls in our generation. Period.
    cikidoa1
    cikidoa1
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 331
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-06

Post by cikidoa1 Thu 23 Apr 2009, 9:51 pm

so this is why there are such a steady growing number of lolicons and pedos in this world...

how shameless.
    evesuju
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 285
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-23

Post by evesuju Fri 24 Apr 2009, 8:18 am

cikidoa1 wrote:so this is why there are such a steady growing number of lolicons and pedos in this world...

how shameless.

EXACTLY! and these 9 girls are still marketed to look like cheap girls. sorry i dont identify with any personality trait they have.
    megatronic
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 43
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-03

Post by megatronic Mon 04 May 2009, 10:45 am

NO MATTER HOW EXPOSED THEY ARE,
    THEY WILL NEVER BE SEXY,EVER!
    sweet.station
    sweet.station
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 446
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by sweet.station Sun 10 May 2009, 1:02 am

I agree with you.
    I saw a lot in drama.
    that korean uniform are not suppose to be like that.
    the skirts should be only above the knee
    AngelaLoveSuperJunior
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 344
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post by AngelaLoveSuperJunior Tue 23 Jun 2009, 2:46 pm

No wonder it reminds me of something
    lol Japanese Hentai school uniforms *cough*
    olivia
    olivia
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 73
    Warning :
    Why SNSD's image isn't good for asian girls. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Why SNSD's image isn't good for asian girls. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-19

Post by olivia Tue 23 Jun 2009, 4:06 pm

they don't even PASS as looking anime...their some kind of creatures...
    red_butterfly
    red_butterfly
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 238
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-05

Post by red_butterfly Sun 16 Aug 2009, 4:49 am

i'm asian, and enjoy dressing in lolita-esque clothes...not all the time,but when appropriate. to me, lolita is about feeling pretty, but still adhereing to the elizabethan/edwardian dress standards...iow...relatively conservative..most lolita dresses are about knee-length, and cover the shoulders. no midriffs,see-through fabric...to behonest, the lolita-kei is pretty conservative........
    but yeah, i'm tired of asians being stereotyped as 'kungfu masters' or 'anime girls'....
    oh..forget who, but one of your guys's comment about the fettish websites..lol, it'd be mean but really funny if the girl's pics were posted (like in Genie or Kissing U costumes) and someone in korea saw it and it became a huge scandal/news...lol, i'd love to see what SME and SNSD would do about it.... Razz
    SuperJunior
    SuperJunior
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 285
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-24

Post by SuperJunior Sun 16 Aug 2009, 5:46 am

Hmmmm. But my friends look good with their school uniform on
    But aren't they alittle too OLD to be cosplaying??
    GIVE ME BACK MY UNIFORM BI-CH
    ROFL
    KangNaMi
    KangNaMi
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 529
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Post by KangNaMi Wed 07 Oct 2009, 7:47 pm

SNSD should be more mature..
    I mean it's okay for 9 year olds..
    But they are not even teenagers anymore!!
    They should just act their age!! Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 3:45 pm