The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+42
xisa
ijustlovetvxq
AnimeErushii
ALLNINEGONE
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
lovewg
Rawr!
im_b
Hannie*Saru
~wOonDerLoOve~
yuniel
sing_lalala
Ayane000
LUPIN
herobaby
Yumii
Metwitchy
Bento_box
pinkrebel18
got_hate?
koreangurl2626
SUJUDB
Oh_Mona
jaeSMILES
friglet
yunnie
hiyostand
befuddle
collation
queenbee
LaB*tch
jaejae19
OopurpleoO
FISHYILUFFYOU
hatepastelpink
brokenhearted
wickedfairy
~YunGi~
kijun
soshit
Learner012
Kamo
46 posters

Is it the Dresses or just the Girls?

Kamo
    Kamo
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 447
    Warning :
    Is it the Dresses or just the Girls? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Is it the Dresses or just the Girls? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Is it the Dresses or just the Girls? Empty Is it the Dresses or just the Girls?

Post by Kamo Thu 11 Sep 2008, 12:22 am

Recently the Chungmuro International Film Festival took place bringing with it not only stellar films but also many celebrities flaunting their fashions. As always, star fashions receive more attention than anything else at the film festival with certain celebrities taking home the honors of best or worst dressed. This year SNSD were the worst dressed, no contest, with their *cough* interesting *cough* choice of matching dresses.Read about it here.
    Is it the Dresses or just the Girls? Snsd2du4
    omg. O_O
    Everyone blamed SNSD's stylist calling them incompetent etc. But was it really just an awful design? Or was it just awful models?

Here are other celebs wearing the same dress or something similar

Is it the Dresses or just the Girls? 110
    "Gosa" Star Nam Gyuri

Is it the Dresses or just the Girls? 210

Min Seo Hyeon

Is it the Dresses or just the Girls? 310
    Mrs. Crown J/Cinderella
    Seo In Young

Is it the Dresses or just the Girls? 410
    Lee Eun Seong

They don't look bad at all! So what was the problem? Where did everything go oh so terribly wrong? Maybe because seven people were wearing the same dress and maybe JUST maybe because The Shining Twins (YOONASEOWHO???) decided to wear trash bags. But I say it's because of the people wearing the dresses. They cannot make anything look good and just create INSTANT FAIL.
    *and also because of The Shining Twins O_O*

So don't go blaming the poor designers! Despite their experience with mannequins, nothing could prepare them to work with these plastic dolls.

Credit: Tbell @ STAND Forums, Kamo @ STAND Forums,
    Daum

Last edited by Kamo on Thu 11 Sep 2008, 8:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Learner012
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 72
    Warning :
    Is it the Dresses or just the Girls? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Is it the Dresses or just the Girls? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-08

Is it the Dresses or just the Girls? Empty Re: Is it the Dresses or just the Girls?

Post by Learner012 Thu 11 Sep 2008, 12:34 am

wow seo in young looks HOT in that dress...and thats a big ass compliment coming from me considering I usually think shes ugly LOL. but damn she looks good there...the rest of the girls actually look damn good in the dresses. It's just SNSD and their stank ho looking selves screwing things up as usual. lol

Do snsd fans always blame someone else though, they need to get a grip already lol.
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Is it the Dresses or just the Girls? Empty Re: Is it the Dresses or just the Girls?

Post by soshit Thu 11 Sep 2008, 12:50 am

the dresses are to loose on the chest for snsd because we know for a fact that they are flat-chested plus no s-line *coughyuricough*at all..haha
    kijun
    kijun
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 902
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by kijun Thu 11 Sep 2008, 1:03 am

im not gonna lie.

i really dont like the dress.

but it looks okay on the other girls.

but on snsd...
    did they make it out of potato sacks? O_o
    ~YunGi~
    ~YunGi~
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 220
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Post by ~YunGi~ Thu 11 Sep 2008, 1:19 am

The four beautiful ladies are MUCH PRETTIER THAN THOSE NINE!!SNSD are such an idiot..
    wickedfairy
    wickedfairy
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 322
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by wickedfairy Thu 11 Sep 2008, 1:23 am

DEFINITELY Shitdae themselves :D
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by brokenhearted Thu 11 Sep 2008, 2:08 am

I just think the dress is ugly.
    I don't think it's all that.
    but there are some ppl that can make an ugly dress look hot.
    Unfortunately snsd were not able to. well actually i think hyoyeon is the only one that looks like she was able to pull the dress off but everyone else looks like shit. Min Seo Yeon pulled the ugly dress off as well.

I think everyone else failed.
    hatepastelpink
    hatepastelpink
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 244
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-29

Post by hatepastelpink Thu 11 Sep 2008, 2:42 am

i dont like the dress myself..
    but sometimes how much ugly one dress is some people can actually make it look good..
    too bad those shitdaes cant do that..

because they have no sense & no personality to make 1 thing beautiful..

ugly girls... Razz

Last edited by reihan16 on Thu 11 Sep 2008, 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to put my signature)
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 325
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Post by FISHYILUFFYOU Thu 11 Sep 2008, 5:39 am

huuhhhh snsd copies everythingggg ><
    OopurpleoO
    OopurpleoO
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 437
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by OopurpleoO Thu 11 Sep 2008, 6:53 am

Shitdae are not meant for modeling . .
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Post by jaejae19 Thu 11 Sep 2008, 9:23 am

i think it takes more than the looks to pull the get-up off.

and i agree. no curves at the right places make the dress look like a curtain.

trashbags indeed. Razz
    LaB*tch
    LaB*tch
    Anti

Number of posts : 62
    Warning :

Post by LaB*tch Thu 11 Sep 2008, 9:46 am

damn it.

Is it me or DOES MR TAE HAS REALLY UGLY LEGS..?
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Thu 11 Sep 2008, 9:46 am

First off.. I think the dresses are plain hideous...

Second... a hideous dress plus a hideous model equals failure...

put SEVEN failures together and add in TWO trashbags in one event is major catastrophe
    collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Post by collation Thu 11 Sep 2008, 10:00 am

capri-shiqi wrote:damn it.

Is it me or DOES MR TAE HAS REALLY UGLY LEGS..?

MR. Tae is just UGLY!!!!!
    well well boys.. you managed to ruin something else.
    First kpop, now you are killing the fashion world... why
    must u be so greedy? share the embarrassment with others...
    Razz

ROFL at Shining Twin! WTF was that? and Hyung Man...pfff!! mwhaha!
    befuddle
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 16
    Warning :

Post by befuddle Thu 11 Sep 2008, 11:23 am

i've read an article in popseoul about this and i was like ROFL and sooo pleased that they're so many ppl hate them just like us,,

IMO, whatever hell they wear, it makes them look like nothing but nonuplets... don't blame the stylist!
    hiyostand
    hiyostand
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 267
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Post by hiyostand Thu 11 Sep 2008, 11:59 am

I don't hate the dress nor do I fancy it but the thing is SNSD makes everything look bad.

It looks kind of cute on Nam Gyuri. :D

I bet Wonder Boys could work it better than they did.
    yunnie
    yunnie
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 80
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-18

Post by yunnie Thu 11 Sep 2008, 1:59 pm

The dress to me is fking ugly x[ it need to be burn
    anyway they just can't pull it off, because i see people who wear ugly dress
    & still working it.
    friglet
    friglet
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 226
    Warning :

Post by friglet Thu 11 Sep 2008, 2:01 pm

those skanks look so...lackluster in the dresses. they're bad modeling material for sure.

i mean the ever so lovely seo in young (gah, shes osm!) looks flawless.
    sorry snstd, cinderella proves that you fail Razz
    jaeSMILES
    jaeSMILES
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 275
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by jaeSMILES Thu 11 Sep 2008, 4:10 pm

Their stylist is incompetent? Aigoo~ Try styling 9 monsters and those DelusionFuls would be incompetent as well~
    I think it might be the trash bags, there is something about those trash bags that have me suspicious~~
    Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by Oh_Mona Thu 11 Sep 2008, 5:26 pm

Woah, it actually looks really cute on the others.

Even on Nam GyuRi who kinda scares me O_O

To be honest, I do agree though, that HyoMan pulled off the dress the best... How embarrassing for the rest that are girls.

Last edited by Oh_Mona on Fri 12 Sep 2008, 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Post by SUJUDB Thu 11 Sep 2008, 6:56 pm

well...i gotta say...IT"S THE GIRLS/transexuals/men

but i have to exclude HyoYeon outta this one...she actually looks decent while the others..are just....>.>

Stylists did a good job but shitdae just can't live up to the "beauty" of the dresses

Last edited by SUJUDB on Thu 11 Sep 2008, 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    koreangurl2626
    koreangurl2626
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 369
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Post by koreangurl2626 Thu 11 Sep 2008, 6:57 pm

i kinda hate the dresses, and SNSD made it look even worse.
    the other models actually made the best of the crappy dress design...
    got_hate?
    Anti

Number of posts : 85
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post by got_hate? Thu 11 Sep 2008, 9:22 pm

omg.. they look like chubs!
    ewh! I agree, look like potato sacks

please help me god, why did i look at this drunken
    pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by pinkrebel18 Thu 11 Sep 2008, 9:31 pm

they look like dirty rags

on that lousy dress! eww.. I feel like barfing! Shocked
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Thu 11 Sep 2008, 10:47 pm

Honestly speaking, the dress is ugly to me.

I mean the layers, the colors, the cut....

Nevertheless I thought Min SeoHyun on Music Bank looked decent in it. You gotta wear the dress, dont let it wear you ;)

They could have remade the dress better for the other girls on the red carpet though. At least match the color or make them all different. O_O

Nevertheless, I agree Kamo dearest...FAIL.

Thanks to you and Tbell for sharing!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 12:39 am