The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
SNSD: forever fail
xLiyinfanx
WonderShinKi
WonderFul5
RedElement
whychoosethem91
F-SNSD
dBsK_luv
cikidoa1
CrystalGazer94
Chains Of Fantasia
AngelaLoveSuperJunior
Mecana
queenbqty
Jung Lee
ihateinsanes
antisnsd4lyfe
tomatoguru
disturbed
23 posters

Shoujo Jidai Overwhelms Audience at Girls' Award

disturbed
    disturbed
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 993
    Warning :
    Shoujo Jidai Overwhelms Audience at Girls' Award Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Shoujo Jidai Overwhelms Audience at Girls' Award Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-04

Shoujo Jidai Overwhelms Audience at Girls' Award Empty Shoujo Jidai Overwhelms Audience at Girls' Award

Post by disturbed Mon 20 Sep 2010, 4:53 am

Shoujo Jidai Overwhelms Audience at Girls' Award 10msols

Asia’s representative girl-group SNSD performed at the National Yoyogi Stadium on the 18th for a fashion event called “Girls Award JAPAN 2010 AUTUMN/WINTER” (Girls Award).

SNSD did their arrival to Japan commemoration live at Ariake Coliseum on August 25th. This is their first live in front of Japanese fans since the release of their Japanese debut single “GENIE”.

The 9 girls’ fashion on stage was of a military rock taste. They had black military-like jackets that were open. Inside was a Lamé tank. [Note: lame is a cloth made from gold or silver thread, in this case gold.] For bottoms they had black short pants and for shoes they had enamel knee high boots.

Their first song was “Run Devil Run” and while the girls were dancing and singing, the audience which was filled with girls shrieked out cheers of joy.

Following that was “Gee” with a catchy phrase and cute choreography which overwhelmed the venue at once.

During the music break they MC’d and broke out into smiles. They greeted the venue with lovely Japanese, “Good evening, everyone!”

Last, they performed their Japanese debut single that was released September 8th and became a big hit, “GENIE”. The 9 members fascinated the audience with their sexy choreography, doing steps with their great legs.

One member said after the performance had finished, “We’re happy to be able to participate in the fun Girls Award, which focuses on fashion and music. We also love fashion.”, They then sent a message to their Japanese fans, “We will be releasing our 2nd single on October 20th (oh, here's the date XD;;). Please give it a lot of love and listen to it, okay?”

SOURCE: Arama @ LJ

**Pay attention on the bolded ones. And notice there was no comment on their singing. I couldn't care less on their shitty choreography because anyone can do leg spasms and being an artist doesn't only been being good at dancing. Lip syncing is, for me, the lowest form of scum an artist can do and I don't even regard SNSD as idols or artists. Pfft.

I had a rainbow of emotions when I saw this at Arama and it also irked me that the mods of said comm have been flooding us with this kind of news and the K-trolls have insulted legendary bands like X JAPAN. X JAPAN, mind you, would be the Japanese equivalent of Seo Taiji.

Last edited by disturbed on Mon 20 Sep 2010, 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addendum)
    tomatoguru
    tomatoguru
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 211
    Warning :
    Shoujo Jidai Overwhelms Audience at Girls' Award Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Shoujo Jidai Overwhelms Audience at Girls' Award Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-09

Shoujo Jidai Overwhelms Audience at Girls' Award Empty Re: Shoujo Jidai Overwhelms Audience at Girls' Award

Post by tomatoguru Mon 20 Sep 2010, 8:10 am

Are there videos going to be released?

And the descriptions are weird. and kinda disturbing.
    antisnsd4lyfe
    antisnsd4lyfe
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 944
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-16

Shoujo Jidai Overwhelms Audience at Girls' Award Empty Re: Shoujo Jidai Overwhelms Audience at Girls' Award

Post by antisnsd4lyfe Mon 20 Sep 2010, 8:28 am

I didnt see anything about their singing in the article....how pityful.Really.Guess their singing is not what is all to be.And Asia's Rep. girl Group??? They dont rep. the girls in asia who dislike them...they have more anti's then fans....what a cocky statement.I think Wonder Girls or 2NE1 deserve that title.
    ihateinsanes
    ihateinsanes
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1495
    Warning :
    Shoujo Jidai Overwhelms Audience at Girls' Award Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Shoujo Jidai Overwhelms Audience at Girls' Award Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-11

Post by ihateinsanes Mon 20 Sep 2010, 8:49 am

Asia's representative girl group? gimme an effing break. I'm an Asian & I don't want this group to represent women in Asia. it was already bad enough when SME & Insanes started saying that these nine were "Korea's top girl group" "Korea's No.1 girl group" and now we've to listen to crap like "Asia's representative girl group"? puh-LEASE.

oh and SNSD's smashingly "original" outfits were "inspired" from Wonder Girls military styled Nobody performance which they did back in 2008. Cool

"sexy choreography"? "great legs"? hmm.. what about singing ability? oh I forgot. it must have been lipsynched. duh. bragging

disturbed
    disturbed
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by disturbed Mon 20 Sep 2010, 9:24 am

@tomatoguru: If you click the source link, there are videos in that post. It's public anyway so the content it viewable by anyway. You just can't comment on it.
    Jung Lee
    Jung Lee
    Anti

Number of posts : 97
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-25

Post by Jung Lee Mon 20 Sep 2010, 9:54 am

Below is the performances. This time, it's in-door & they had proper sound system. So I hope Sones will be more creative in finding excuses for SNSD's lipsynching Razz

queenbqty
    queenbqty
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1195
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-05

Post by queenbqty Mon 20 Sep 2010, 5:34 pm

When they say "live" performance, do they mean that they showed up in person? That was soooo lip sync-ed. The articles description of the audience's reaction seems a little exaggerated.

Just when did they become "Asia's representative girl group"? How can they represent Asia, when most Asians don't like them? I see the hype, lies and paid promotion is extending to the whole of Asia, if nothing else.

When are they gonna perform some original Japanese music, since they are all so "fluent" in Japanese?
    They still suck!

Mecana
    Mecana
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 304
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-14

Post by Mecana Mon 20 Sep 2010, 7:56 pm

They always place special emphasis on their legs. I thought Japanese hated lip syncing and that if any artist got caught lip syncing their career is pretty finished in Japan, so why are SNSD getting away with it. The media likes to exaggerate when it comes to SNSD, they not as popular as they like people to think just read some of the comments left by the Japaneses in various sites and by the way half of the audience looks dead in those fancams when SNSD perform
    disturbed
    disturbed
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by disturbed Mon 20 Sep 2010, 8:10 pm

It is probable that SM is paying the Japanese media to cover up their lip syncing but it surprises me that they can get away with using lapels.
    AngelaLoveSuperJunior
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 344
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post by AngelaLoveSuperJunior Mon 20 Sep 2010, 8:27 pm

Eh? What U mean...Idk man A lot of JE guys lip sync sometimes...
    Half the audience looks dead Razz
    Chains Of Fantasia
    Chains Of Fantasia
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 813
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Post by Chains Of Fantasia Mon 20 Sep 2010, 8:38 pm

Asia’s representative girl-group my ass. That's a complete insult to us Asians, especially girls. SNSD degrades the image of Asian women so many times. Singing songs for horny old men's pleasure, flashing crotches and showing buttcheeks is NOT what a representative girl group should do, especiall that they're ASIANS. The line "Asia’s representative girl-group" should be changed to "Asia's degradation girl group". That would fit in better.

Where are the comments about their singing? Nothing on Taeyeon's 'amazing vocals'? Oh wait...it's lip-synced.
    CrystalGazer94
    CrystalGazer94
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 46
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-14

Post by CrystalGazer94 Tue 21 Sep 2010, 7:51 pm

Gosh some of the comments are AMAZING <3

Looks like there are sane J-Fans abound!

Proof:

Shoujo Jidai Overwhelms Audience at Girls' Award Lj_com10
    cikidoa1
    cikidoa1
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 331
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-06

Post by cikidoa1 Wed 22 Sep 2010, 4:14 am

^ LOL at the comments emphasising on "lipsynching" & demanding "live" performances. Razz

Just like Mecana said, Japanese people hate lip-synchs (Those who do aren't deemed good enough to be artists *coughSNShitDcough*), which explains why they always bring out real artists (I'm sorry, but today's K-pop is infested by netizens & the music industry who only judge by appearances cry ).

And no, there's no way in hell that I'll consider SNShitD as Asia’s representative girl-group.

P.S. After 7+ months hiatus off this forum, I'm back & all I get is an article on how SNShitD is attempting to brainwash the Japanese media. Just great.

disturbed
    disturbed
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by disturbed Wed 22 Sep 2010, 7:12 am

^Tis depressing, isn't it? And I totally agree with what you said about today's K-Pop. Main reason why I'm not into it anymore.
    dBsK_luv
    dBsK_luv
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1424
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by dBsK_luv Thu 23 Sep 2010, 8:51 am

representative? Kara and 4minute are in japan too, they should've done it. This is all apart of SME way to over promote the girls. all i can say is, anyway i look at them, and i don't see an once of talent
    F-SNSD
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 103
    Warning :
    Shoujo Jidai Overwhelms Audience at Girls' Award Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Shoujo Jidai Overwhelms Audience at Girls' Award Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Post by F-SNSD Mon 27 Sep 2010, 9:26 am

The 9 members fascinated the audience with their sexy choreography, doing steps with their great legs.

Cool ERM.....
    And why are they the representatives ? LOL.
    whychoosethem91
    whychoosethem91
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 265
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-19

Post by whychoosethem91 Tue 28 Sep 2010, 3:00 pm

They lip-synced the whole performace, therefore, they couldn't comment on the singing. Isn't that a pity? LOL. I bet SONES were thinking like "What an original concept!" When everybody and they mamas did that concept. ><' What a waste of a performance. And the sad part was that when w-inds. performed, I didn't hear anything. I was so upset and angry. w-inds. is one of the top boy bands in Japan behind Johnny's guys. I wish that the Japanese would open their eyes and see that these girls are not who they think they are.
    RedElement
    RedElement

Number of posts : 6
    Warning :

Post by RedElement Wed 29 Sep 2010, 7:31 pm

they only tall about great legs legs legs... tsk tks so embarrasing .
    ASIA REPRESENTATIVE-- them!!.. if we are talking about female(solo or group) asia representative i would say BoA and Wonder Girls.. >_<
    WonderFul5
    WonderFul5
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 360
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-06-03

Post by WonderFul5 Wed 29 Sep 2010, 9:45 pm

^ Agreed. They should at least pick people that actually made an impact in Asian's music industry.
    WonderShinKi
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 10
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Post by WonderShinKi Sat 09 Oct 2010, 5:13 pm

I LOVE how the article says that everyone was in awe in joy and yet they didn't even make it to the top 5 in the weekly oricon for genie. I guess with even their albums being dirt cheap no one buys em...we'll cuz they're trash. Just like the girls who sing the songs Razz
    xLiyinfanx
    xLiyinfanx
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 620
    Warning :

Post by xLiyinfanx Sat 09 Oct 2010, 5:23 pm

Lemme fix that title and make this clear.

Shoujo Jidai OverUnderwhelms Audience at Girls' Award

They aren't as good as they get hyped to be.
    SNSD: forever fail

Number of posts : 3
    Warning :

Post by SNSD: forever fail Tue 02 Nov 2010, 9:45 pm

that's insane. as usual.~
    pftt. why not Kara or 4minute?
    AND SNSD? Asia's representative girl group? Oh shizz. >.<
    That's what you can call ironic~
    Seashell
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 16
    Warning :

Post by Seashell Sun 12 Dec 2010, 5:52 pm

I get so tired of seeing new articles that put SNSD as the number 1 or most popular girl group!!!!!!!!! ARGH!
    To me they are the number 1 "media-package-wrapped" girl group by SM.
    Seriously! The number 1 KPOP girl group in Japan this year is KARA, not SNSD.
    SNSD didn't bother going on shows and demonstrate their teeny weeny level of Japanese language skill as KARA did. SNSD just did a few performances where they lip synched and bared their legs with dance choreography any common girls can learn with less than 2 weeks training.
    I have been amazed with how well the KARA girls can speak Japanese on Japanese variety shows, and how busy they are with activities over there. THAT is true effort in trying to cultivate their Japanese performing market.
    SNSD?? Sure they are popular--> with the perverted old men in Japan, what's not to like? SNSD= pretty girls + lots of bare skin
    The sad thing is, perverted old men are everywhere in the world
    snsd-hater
    snsd-hater
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 47
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-30

Post by snsd-hater Sun 12 Dec 2010, 11:17 pm

I think people all around the world do know who the real winner is bragging , SNSD isn't the real winner
    chocopielove
    chocopielove
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 677
    Warning :

Post by chocopielove Wed 15 Dec 2010, 9:52 am

Why are they putting so much effort into describing their clothes over their singing and dancing?
    Seriously, the only descriptive word I see there is 'sexy'.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:23 am