The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+44
rin
MAY!
makino
The.day.dreamer
SuJugirl95
rainiskye.
S-kyo7
iAsian210
Mizuki
brr0kenn
alwaiis_u
yudit
Oh_Mona
maggie
sakuyahikari
curlsattack
LUPIN
wickedfairy
chocohippo
deflate
Yumii
jaejae19
MinnieMinMinChunnie
dbsjcsforever
xjjjLOVE
~MiXiHae~DBSK
soshihater
YooSulover
raintears10
OopurpleoO
Zoy
pinkrebel18
Ethanol
izzybellboo
POWitszROSIE
iSTAND
Jangleeyeon
ihatesnsB
cherry_berry
blabblepop
soshit
paboshitdae
Deliberately
queenbee
48 posters

Yoona wins an acting award... hooray LSM!

queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :
    Yoona wins an acting award... hooray LSM! Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Yoona wins an acting award... hooray LSM! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Yoona wins an acting award... hooray LSM! Empty Yoona wins an acting award... hooray LSM!

Post by queenbee Wed 31 Dec 2008, 10:23 am

Yoona wins an acting award... hooray LSM! Ykbs10

I guess this is where the budget for the other eight members went to when only Mr. Tae showed up in the SBS Gayo Festival...

On Dec 31st at 2008 KBS Drama Awards , Yoona won the New Actress Award.

Yoona's speech included her "thanking the director, all the staff, and all the family at SM"

Boo hoo...

And of course she also performed...
    Yoona wins an acting award... hooray LSM! 20081214

Now where have I seen that pose before?

Oh I know... IN ALL THEIR PERFORMANCES!!!

Anyway, we all know Yoona can't act even if her life depended on it... goes to show how much LSM is willing to pay just to make sure his nine retarded plastics get all the publicity they need for their upcoming "comeback"...

Cool
    Deliberately
    Deliberately
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 311
    Warning :
    Yoona wins an acting award... hooray LSM! Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Yoona wins an acting award... hooray LSM! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Yoona wins an acting award... hooray LSM! Empty Re: Yoona wins an acting award... hooray LSM!

Post by Deliberately Wed 31 Dec 2008, 10:54 am

LSM is desperate.

VERY desperate. His nine girls are going down no matter what. WTF... she can't act. For korean standards she's soooo ewwww... how can whiny acting win her an award????

To me she is trying too hard to do So Hee's famous "oh no" Tell me pose. RIP OFF copy cat. So Hee can act better than her.

This is nonsense.
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    Yoona wins an acting award... hooray LSM! Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Yoona wins an acting award... hooray LSM! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Yoona wins an acting award... hooray LSM! Empty Re: Yoona wins an acting award... hooray LSM!

Post by paboshitdae Wed 31 Dec 2008, 11:13 am

okay so mr.tae will be going solo, yoonA with her acting career...
    all this will be a fail and we know it but WAIT...
    what going to happen to the other seven?
    OH DISBANDMENT please come :]
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Wed 31 Dec 2008, 11:35 am

sooman still has the money, eh?

s♥ne's reaction: she deserves that award for all her hardwork...
    more like sooman's work to buy her an award..

edit:
    I knew she will win the best new actress award, her acting is very good, I love the YAMD....
    *even my dad love her and watch the drama daily, hehehe*
    I think she hasn't finished crying when they called her for the netizen award....I'm so so happy for her....
    Now people won't doubt her acting skill anymore....

yeah..we never doubt her acting skill is SUCK!! Razz

Last edited by soshit on Wed 31 Dec 2008, 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    blabblepop
    blabblepop
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 536
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by blabblepop Wed 31 Dec 2008, 11:36 am

wow old man
    this is why you lose money
    cherry_berry
    cherry_berry
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 270
    Warning :
    Yoona wins an acting award... hooray LSM! Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10Yoona wins an acting award... hooray LSM! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-08

Post by cherry_berry Wed 31 Dec 2008, 11:51 am

Won an acting award?
    WTH?!?
    Her act is so bad~~~

btw,who knows,how is the award's price??
    I think,it is so cheap..
    Coz LSM can buy it..
    LOL

after "bouquet" and "minho shinee" now "an acting award"..
    Really need publication~~~~
    ihatesnsB
    ihatesnsB
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 99
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by ihatesnsB Wed 31 Dec 2008, 11:52 am

I was shocked when I saw this in soompi.
    She cant act yet she won an award!! for best new actress!!
    Fake tears!!
    LSM.. I hate u! n u too, lizard!
    Jangleeyeon
    Jangleeyeon

Number of posts : 8
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-23

Post by Jangleeyeon Wed 31 Dec 2008, 2:11 pm

wow~
    it seems like someone's got new boobs~ albino
    maybe = = water bra?... bom
    iSTAND
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 270
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Post by iSTAND Wed 31 Dec 2008, 2:36 pm

damn , more money coming out of LSM's pocket ? Why doesn't he just spend that money on something good for once. -___- " ; He's just a suck up to SNSD isn't he ?
    POWitszROSIE
    POWitszROSIE
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 683
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by POWitszROSIE Wed 31 Dec 2008, 3:13 pm

I'm watching the Korean Drama Awards right now. so far no YoonA.
    they should just disband, i mean YoonA seems happier acting and TaeYeon likes to sing solo songs xD

Last edited by POWitszROSIE on Wed 31 Dec 2008, 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Wed 31 Dec 2008, 3:51 pm

LSM seems to pay more for the members to get news individually, and not as a group.
    There is no POWER OF NINE HAHA.

Razz
    Ethanol
    Ethanol
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by Ethanol Wed 31 Dec 2008, 4:43 pm

What the F**k.. Totally rigged. Disband already and let Mr. Lizard act pathetically all she wants.
    pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by pinkrebel18 Wed 31 Dec 2008, 5:07 pm

that YAMD drama was so boring!
    my stepdad thinks she's a bad actress.
    & yet she get a new actress award..
    that's bullsh!t. LSM your just wasting your money
    buying stupid award for your precious 9 sluts.
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Zoy Wed 31 Dec 2008, 5:46 pm

This is hilarious, man.

I cannot wait for him to keeping buying these awards just to have their mini albums sales be low Razz
    OopurpleoO
    OopurpleoO
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 437
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by OopurpleoO Wed 31 Dec 2008, 6:53 pm

WHAT?? O__O
    She won?? damn LSM loves to buy awards for his favorite nine angels
    raintears10
    raintears10
    Anti

Number of posts : 70
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Post by raintears10 Wed 31 Dec 2008, 7:03 pm

ewww. seeing a lizard cry is not pretty queen

We all know it was rigged. Everyone knows she can't act for the life of her -.-

Also, when I saw the second pic, I could have swore that, that was Tiffany. Seriously. They all do look alike
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Wed 31 Dec 2008, 8:03 pm

yeah, their disbandment is coming closer and closer.
    yoona gonna be a crappy actress that will fall as soon
    as she quits singing [lypsyncing!] and mr. tae will fall
    after she goes solo. no support whatsoever! disbandment
    is closer and closer

Post by Guest Wed 31 Dec 2008, 8:38 pm

wow the world must be coming to an end...
    yoona can win an award...shocking...
    im guessing if u can wear skirts that barely cover your ass and attempts to do an S-line (but phails), then you have a high chance of winning anything
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Wed 31 Dec 2008, 8:39 pm

naah she's just lucky...
    the only reason she won is because everyone's happy to see her got bullied in every episode of YAMD Razz

but yeah looks like LSM still manage to buy her an award after all...
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    Yoona wins an acting award... hooray LSM! Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10Yoona wins an acting award... hooray LSM! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Wed 31 Dec 2008, 10:00 pm

huh...?
    WTH???
    SHE WON????
    OH MY!!
    SHE SHOULDN'T WIN IT!!!
    WHY?
    Now i realize that she is SUCK at acting.
    Aishh!!!
    and whats up with the pose?She looks like a STRIPPER!
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by xjjjLOVE Wed 31 Dec 2008, 10:56 pm

I wonder how it is that she got tears to come out of that plastic face of hers
    how unnatural!
    HA. and i wondered how it was JYP Ent. was worth more then SM Ent. even when SM had: DBSK, Super Junior, SHINee etc.
    and JYP had: Wonder girls, 2PM

NOW. I know why it's spent on all of these bought awards
    what a shame at least when SM goes bankrupt the artists can become families with Big Bang or Wonder Girls!

BANZAI!
    dbsjcsforever
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 216
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-14

Post by dbsjcsforever Wed 31 Dec 2008, 11:02 pm

omg, she won? ==" i watched 5 minutes of it on tv since everyone was saying that the show was really nice and i decided to give it a shot. but dang, that 5 minutes had yoona in it for 3 minutes and it immediately got my MOTHER to change the chanel. she said that the acting was so fake that she cant even stand watching it anymore. she even commented it's like singaporean actors, and not bashing or whatever, singaporean has some really lousy actors. btw, im a singaporean and i admit singapore doesnt have any talented young actors. so what my mother meant was, yoona's acting just sucks.
    Deliberately
    Deliberately
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 311
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Post by Deliberately Thu 01 Jan 2009, 12:57 am

You know I was watching her perform and I almost barf... she HAS no charisma on stage. She's so freakin skinny and weird. And she kept doing those "weird" poses and winks nonstop.

*vomits*

Plz let the sexy people do it. I hated that Yoona ever since she appeared in Suju's U PV and DBSK Magic Castle PV without even knowing her name!!! I knew something was WRONG with her when I first layed my eyes on her. Why can't natural people like Yeon Hee, Ara and ZLY appear more often???
    MinnieMinMinChunnie
    MinnieMinMinChunnie
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 180
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by MinnieMinMinChunnie Thu 01 Jan 2009, 2:08 am

that is plain desperation...

publicity won't help mr.lee

the crowd will never love SNSD...

what a loser~

oh in her 1st dress in the 1st pic...is that stains in her skirt???

lol~now I know Mr.Lee doesn't like spending new dresses for his 9 craps...
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by jaejae19 Thu 01 Jan 2009, 2:35 am

i haven't seen her drama, but from the preview i got from showbiz extra, i can tell it was boring as hell with her acting. (i think the MBC drama awards was more objective). apparently, majority of koreans think otherwise since the drama YAMD was high-rating.

probably just because of lee ji-hoon? hmmm. i wonder....

deserved or not, they should just disband if they're achieving this much by doing solo projects, ne?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:31 pm