The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
mikkoon_anti_SNSD
cancerian
im_b
hiyostand
xjjjLOVE
lucky730
MinnieLee
sakuyahikari
paboshitdae
chocohippo
rainiskye.
dbsjcsforever
soshit
SuperJuniorNShinee
~MiXiHae~DBSK
Angela
jaejae19
Bento_box
deflate
ai_sumairu
POWitszROSIE
SparklingDiamond
izzybellboo
27 posters

IDOL AWARD ALBUM BATTLE - Kissing Poo nominated???

izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :
    IDOL AWARD ALBUM BATTLE - Kissing Poo nominated??? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10IDOL AWARD ALBUM BATTLE - Kissing Poo nominated??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-30

IDOL AWARD ALBUM BATTLE - Kissing Poo nominated??? Empty IDOL AWARD ALBUM BATTLE - Kissing Poo nominated???

Post by izzybellboo Sat 10 Jan 2009, 11:23 pm

IDOL AWARD ALBUM BATTLE - Kissing Poo nominated??? Awardhg0

Chosun Sports Newspaper will be holding its first "Idol Award".
    They have gathered the apparent top 10 most supported groups from last year to be chosen and voted for the award:

TVXQ, Big Bang, Super Junior, SHINee, SS501, FT Island, Wonder Girls, 2AM, 2PM, (and for some reason, Plastic Generation).

At this moment, TVXQ are currently in the lead with Big Bang followed close behind by a small difference.
    And weirdly enough, "Kissing You" (Plastic Generation) album is 5th Place, above "AMIGO" (SHINee), "The Wonder Years" (Wonder Girls), "This Song" (2AM), and "Hottest Time of the Day" (2PM).

This is a new award thing being made, so I'm not quite sure how they're trying to work this. Is this really supposed to be for 2008?
    The criteria for candidates and their submissions to this voting list is rather vague to me. Are they going by year, or by "support"?

Anyway.....
    You cannot vote unless if you are a Korean citizen, I suppose.

But here is the link if you want to see:

http://starline.sportschosun.com/numz/poll/index.php

The standard for the winner will goes by the fans' voting which taking up 60% and the reporters group's voting which taking up 40%. The voting will end on 19 Jan (Monday), 12am and the award winners list will be out on 23 Jan.
    (Well, unless if you're Korean citizen, then I guess voting is not an option... T.T)

THEY CAN'T SURPASS WONDER GIRLS. NUH-UH.
    SparklingDiamond
    SparklingDiamond
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 342
    Warning :
    IDOL AWARD ALBUM BATTLE - Kissing Poo nominated??? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10IDOL AWARD ALBUM BATTLE - Kissing Poo nominated??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-27

IDOL AWARD ALBUM BATTLE - Kissing Poo nominated??? Empty Re: IDOL AWARD ALBUM BATTLE - Kissing Poo nominated???

Post by SparklingDiamond Sun 11 Jan 2009, 12:31 am

What? ughh. SM pulled some string again.
    i really dont know why kissing poo is always
    considered in any 2008 awards.

5th place.. kudos to them.
    i wonder what kinda trick they used this time.
    POWitszROSIE
    POWitszROSIE
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 683
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

IDOL AWARD ALBUM BATTLE - Kissing Poo nominated??? Empty Re: IDOL AWARD ALBUM BATTLE - Kissing Poo nominated???

Post by POWitszROSIE Sun 11 Jan 2009, 12:33 am

i really don't get how it is still on the charts o__o
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Sun 11 Jan 2009, 12:49 am

Yes, I've seen this before. It's sad but even I cannot accept the fact that those good for nothing plastic were nominated!!!! Shocked Cause really, as far as I know they've been gone for a LONG TIME and that Kissing Poo song of theirs is like already ancient. So it's really a BIG MYSTERY how they were in the list!!!! They're not even that active!!!! Mad Well, it's kinda easy to see that SM once again manipulated ratings/votes or whatever for those plastics!!!! drunken

I mean! It's impossible that their votes will be higher than Wonder Girls, Shinee and One Day!!!! IDOL AWARD ALBUM BATTLE - Kissing Poo nominated??? 234365 These groups are waaaaaayyyy better than those plastics!!! Heck even Wonder Boys can beat them head on!!!! IDOL AWARD ALBUM BATTLE - Kissing Poo nominated??? 199767

This is really pissing me off!!! IDOL AWARD ALBUM BATTLE - Kissing Poo nominated??? 134859 Why can't they just disappear?!
    deflate
    deflate

Female Number of posts : 428
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by deflate Sun 11 Jan 2009, 1:56 am

I wonder why it's on the charts at all o__o They weren't even active? Compared to other groups like, KARA or something. The heck... aigo, I guess SM had some money to spare.
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Sun 11 Jan 2009, 1:57 am

The only reason this is even in existance is because SportsChosun is trying to make a little extra money.

Ignore it, it's really pitiful.
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by jaejae19 Sun 11 Jan 2009, 2:36 am

oh well. nominated or not, we all know it's undeserved. with what they've done and are doing~
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Post by Angela Sun 11 Jan 2009, 2:38 am

Is SuJu going up with their Concert CD? O_O
    Wow.
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    IDOL AWARD ALBUM BATTLE - Kissing Poo nominated??? Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10IDOL AWARD ALBUM BATTLE - Kissing Poo nominated??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Sun 11 Jan 2009, 3:59 am

Kissing Poo nominated??
    They'll sure will beat by WG or BigBang or TVXQ or Super junior.
    Kissing Poo,LAME!
    SuperJuniorNShinee
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 171
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-02

Post by SuperJuniorNShinee Sun 11 Jan 2009, 4:51 am

Surprise Super Junior's 3rd...why??? *cough* (Back to the point)....wth all they do in kissing Poo is acting child-ish -___-...and poor Dong hae Oppa...his IQ must drop 20% after that music video Sad Sung Hyung Shi dae does not deserve this!!! Mad 6th place omfg Shocked they should be not on it tell me why

wtf they out beat SHINee Shocked SHINee are cool.... bragging SNSD are losers Razz
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Sun 11 Jan 2009, 5:59 am

kissing poo is still around?? hmm -_-
    dbsjcsforever
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 216
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-14

Post by dbsjcsforever Sun 11 Jan 2009, 8:27 am

they got nominated? ._. where are the other more talented girl groups? maybe not CSJH since SM left them in japan ==" but what about brown eyed girls, kara, seeya and a whole bunch of other groups that are waaaaay more talented than SNSD? T.T on the bright side, TVXQ is first :D
    rainiskye.
    rainiskye.
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 321
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by rainiskye. Sun 11 Jan 2009, 11:14 am

i don't get why kissing poo is still on there. it's so old .___." LSM must have pulled some strings again
    chocohippo
    chocohippo
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 443
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by chocohippo Sun 11 Jan 2009, 12:11 pm

how the HELL did they get nominated?!
    Very sad
    this has LSM written all over it Twisted Evil
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    IDOL AWARD ALBUM BATTLE - Kissing Poo nominated??? Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10IDOL AWARD ALBUM BATTLE - Kissing Poo nominated??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Sun 11 Jan 2009, 2:26 pm

this is the world biggest joke i ever heard XD
    sakuyahikari
    sakuyahikari
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 16
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-09

Post by sakuyahikari Sun 11 Jan 2009, 5:34 pm

WHAT?! They are surpassing SHINee, Wonder Girls, 2AM AND 2PM?! You have got to be kidding me! The talented people are getting pushed down by that damn LSM again! GRR! Twisted Evil
    MinnieLee
    MinnieLee

Female Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-11

Post by MinnieLee Sun 11 Jan 2009, 8:48 pm

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..U'll never win..WAHAHAHAHA..
    lucky730
    lucky730
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 136
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by lucky730 Sun 11 Jan 2009, 8:52 pm

How the hell did this happen? Kissing Poo sucks @ss!!
    How the heck did they surpass other groups?!!
    CHOSUN SPORTS??!! WTF... stupid soshit fan ahjussis are voting or what?? blahhhh, this doesn't make sense.
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Post by xjjjLOVE Mon 12 Jan 2009, 12:18 am

WHAT THE HELL.
    this is the DUMBEST thing ever
    Kissing Poo is on there why?
    It's almost as old as old uncle SM!
    hiyostand
    hiyostand
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 267
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Post by hiyostand Mon 12 Jan 2009, 1:31 pm

What the....is it me or did they choose the most candid pics of all the other singers performing? That is very bad photo editing. Only snsd has an actual photograph. This award is a joke. No way they can top WG D:
    im_b
    im_b
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 193
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-12

Post by im_b Tue 13 Jan 2009, 12:52 am

omg.. i can't beleive they lead WONDER GIRLS! there must be something wrong.. or maybe SM just pays again..
    cancerian
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 154
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-11

Post by cancerian Tue 13 Jan 2009, 9:10 am

yay tvxq is first!

but why did they ever beat WG
    IMPOSSIBLEE!!!
    mikkoon_anti_SNSD
    mikkoon_anti_SNSD
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 76
    Warning :
    IDOL AWARD ALBUM BATTLE - Kissing Poo nominated??? Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10IDOL AWARD ALBUM BATTLE - Kissing Poo nominated??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Post by mikkoon_anti_SNSD Tue 13 Jan 2009, 9:47 am

Kissing Poo nominated?? I don't believe it...But at least SoShit can't against TVXQ or Big Bang Razz
    I hope TVXQ will win!
    x.suyin
    x.suyin
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 252
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by x.suyin Thu 15 Jan 2009, 11:20 pm

are you kidding me?
    Kissing poo?
    cherry_berry
    cherry_berry
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 270
    Warning :
    IDOL AWARD ALBUM BATTLE - Kissing Poo nominated??? Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10IDOL AWARD ALBUM BATTLE - Kissing Poo nominated??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-08

Post by cherry_berry Fri 16 Jan 2009, 1:36 am

Kissing POO?
    Nominated?
    OMO :shocked:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 6:25 am