The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+67
myap611
denice92
AngelaLoveSuperJunior
wo_ai_ni
jumboshrimp
OnlySu
hiyostand
dbskobsesser
lilbluejay
xjjjLOVE
izzybellboo
daesungvip
tebby
puppy_ox
Clickable
ai_sumairu
cikidoa1
bigbangislove
POWitszROSIE
bof
weerajung
Drology
iAsian210
EW its SNSD Dx
Unnie
lavender
soshi?
justincase
alwaiis_u
Yin
shang
stand<3
xiaheternally
SuJuNiNi
Sachie
lirujoong
BecauseI'mStupid
HarryBerry
super_jessy
sweet.station
stand
yoomi
XxZLY_CSJHxX
chocohippo
oozp
~MiXiHae~DBSK
super weaniee jr.
evesuju
blabblepop
Telruunya
kyuhana
halyhaly
yudit
jaejae19
pinkrebel18
AngelWings
gwynethkhoo
Deliberately
soshihater
Hazy
chejun
loraine
xdinoxrawr
Labakittie
Bento_box
BridgieLuv
SUJUDB
71 posters

UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting

justincase
    justincase
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 15
    Warning :
    UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-29

UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting - Page 4 Empty Re: UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting

Post by justincase Tue 07 Jul 2009, 9:59 am

Yeah rite,,,wait and see SM...Don't be NATO ( No Action Talk Only )

For the big company like SME it was ridiculous...Why they could be don't know about this case untill people spread out in the INTERNET....Kinda unprofesional....
    daesungvip
    daesungvip
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 479
    Warning :
    UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-14

UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting - Page 4 Empty Re: UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting

Post by daesungvip Tue 07 Jul 2009, 11:30 am

well, wasn't it said that SM buys the music?
    he could've bought the music while other companies did too.
    i don't think it'sa big deal;
    yeah, it's pissing, but whatever.
    snsd's voices are so annoying in this song =__="
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Wed 08 Jul 2009, 1:16 pm

About them on the radio show discussing Yoona's and Tiffany's little skirt incident on stage...

What kind of "friend" lifts her friend's skirt on stage during a performance?
    What the hell?????
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by xjjjLOVE Wed 08 Jul 2009, 9:04 pm

yeah I doubt SM was the one that got ripped off
    SM has been going so far down the drain I don't even know
    I mean they can't even write their own songs now!
    STEALING even for DONG BANG SHIN KI!
    When that happens you know somethings up.

and HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA at that Sushi Roller wow...
    in denial much?
    They should just face the facts, their rude bithces.
    They don't love their fan, they don't love each other
    they love THEMSELVES.
    lilbluejay
    lilbluejay
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 168
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Post by lilbluejay Fri 10 Jul 2009, 2:31 am

although SM claims the demo was leaked, i don't think so.
    remember how SM tried so hard to keep ' Gee ' from leaking, why didn't he do the same for ' Tell Me Your Wish ' ? o_O
    since their ' success ' came from Gee, i'm sure SME would be even more protective with their comeback song. just my suspicion Razz
    dbskobsesser
    dbskobsesser
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 20
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-05

Post by dbskobsesser Sun 12 Jul 2009, 4:46 pm

I really hated Tell Me Your Wish but the other Brazilian (i think) version was really good and pretty chatchy. All those fake giggles and horrible voices ruined the good beat. Stupid theiving plastics.
    hiyostand
    hiyostand
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 267
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Post by hiyostand Mon 13 Jul 2009, 4:25 pm

I think it's about time SM uses their money to hires a good group of composers. That way they don't have to "buy" songs from other people. Also I don't think anyone really cared about the pants issue. It's no big deal. They flashed the world with panties before so it doesn't matter. Selfless promotion through the use of their own bodies. This fanservice is getting sickening. I don't see any other group that has to use these kinds of tactics.
    OnlySu
    OnlySu
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 11
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-14

Post by OnlySu Fri 24 Jul 2009, 10:35 am

Sounds better from Diynera. This bunch of girls who can't sing always ruin songs, even a good one will be destroyed into mess. Can SM just stop this, maybe you can be desperate, but it is obviously not cool to steal other's creativity... Ckckckck.

Maybe the struggle with the bunch of 9 idiots of the most helpless girl band can make you become a real idiot too...
    jumboshrimp
    jumboshrimp
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 116
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-25

Post by jumboshrimp Fri 31 Jul 2009, 2:02 am

evesuju wrote:haha honestly. the uzbek song was much much btr. the choreo was much cooler imo. and the song too. no sex-induced lyrics, no random stupid giggling.

and the jessica-seohyun thing was so lame. esp the excuse they came up with: OH IT WAS SEOHYUN'S BDAY SO IT WAS A FORM OF A PRANK FROM JESSICA.

honestly? which stupid person will choose a LIVE rehearsal to prank their groupmate? and with all those words as well. you mean, jessica KNEW that seohyun was gonna block her way during the performance and already prepared the lines in her head and then when it happened, she just had to say it? PUH LEASE. get real. -.-

jesssica is just a rude b*tch, look at her face. soshits just refuse to own up to that fact.
    I totally agree. I love you
    wo_ai_ni
    wo_ai_ni
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 86
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by wo_ai_ni Wed 05 Aug 2009, 4:55 pm

I agree. Plus, Dineyra's song was released a few months ago whereas Genie (& cue gagging) was released only recently. I wonder how long SM can claim plagiarism before the truth comes out. Besides, I find it finally they didn't raise up a hell storm when the song came out, why only now?
    AngelaLoveSuperJunior
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 344
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post by AngelaLoveSuperJunior Wed 05 Aug 2009, 6:50 pm

No Offnese, but every song Korean Singers remake/cover is Gooder then the original.

Post by Guest Thu 13 Aug 2009, 6:24 am

Oh, god. I'd prefer the original one. It's much better than SNSD's giggling, laughing.. Urgh. Annoys me. What a life
    denice92
    denice92

Female Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-05

Post by denice92 Tue 18 Aug 2009, 1:05 am

omg, they such a copy cat!
    how many song they want to copy?
    the original song looks so much better!
    SNSD make the song and the dance steps so CHEAP!
    why dont they just quit thier job and become hooker?!

i got to admit that since the 9 plastic debut ,
    SM got change so much! everyone started to hate SM

WAKE UP SM!! is not worthy to protect the 9 useless plastic! Mad
    myap611
    myap611
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 155
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-29

Post by myap611 Wed 19 Aug 2009, 10:26 am

i think its just because for once SM this time did not plagerise i'm not syaing their bad but how come this happens with Sm so often? its not the artists fault i have to admit i'm just finding a way to blame SNSD xD but leesooman come on DBSK'S mirotic SNSD'S genie Super Junior's Carnival and even Shinee's juliet but there are so mnay more too -_-;
    IhateSOSHI
    IhateSOSHI
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 519
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by IhateSOSHI Sat 22 Aug 2009, 6:30 am

omg is there something behind this?
    too many conflict!
    most of them are because of those 9 people Surprise
    what's wrong with SME?!
    Clickable
    Clickable
    Sexy Anti

Male Number of posts : 518
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-17

Post by Clickable Sun 23 Aug 2009, 11:07 pm

iHate SM. T-T
    JYP ~~~~~
    wo_ai_ni
    wo_ai_ni
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 86
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by wo_ai_ni Mon 24 Aug 2009, 2:07 am

JYP and YG all the way. SM is far too shady, even if I do like some of the groups he's signed.
    stan-chiq
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 14
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-17

Post by stan-chiq Sun 27 Sep 2009, 8:26 am

My Gosh.. I hate SM but I like all the groups in SM.. well, except for SNSD.. The new group is also very talented in dancing... even sicka's sister, krystal.. >.<
    KangNaMi
    KangNaMi
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 529
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Post by KangNaMi Sun 04 Oct 2009, 10:55 pm

The real song sounded way better than SNSD's crap..
    SM, stop doing this..
    It's bad enough..
    SNSD is talentless and you are buying songs for them?!
    I am so proud to be an anti.. Au huh!
    yeppa
    yeppa
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 340
    Warning :
    UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Post by yeppa Mon 08 Feb 2010, 12:24 pm

SM is so cheating...
    Hate them so much...
    They just copy the song for SNSD...
    What a shame...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:35 pm