The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+67
myap611
denice92
AngelaLoveSuperJunior
wo_ai_ni
jumboshrimp
OnlySu
hiyostand
dbskobsesser
lilbluejay
xjjjLOVE
izzybellboo
daesungvip
tebby
puppy_ox
Clickable
ai_sumairu
cikidoa1
bigbangislove
POWitszROSIE
bof
weerajung
Drology
iAsian210
EW its SNSD Dx
Unnie
lavender
soshi?
justincase
alwaiis_u
Yin
shang
stand<3
xiaheternally
SuJuNiNi
Sachie
lirujoong
BecauseI'mStupid
HarryBerry
super_jessy
sweet.station
stand
yoomi
XxZLY_CSJHxX
chocohippo
oozp
~MiXiHae~DBSK
super weaniee jr.
evesuju
blabblepop
Telruunya
kyuhana
halyhaly
yudit
jaejae19
pinkrebel18
AngelWings
gwynethkhoo
Deliberately
soshihater
Hazy
chejun
loraine
xdinoxrawr
Labakittie
Bento_box
BridgieLuv
SUJUDB
71 posters

UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting

Sachie
    Sachie
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1328
    Warning :
    UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-08

UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting - Page 3 Empty Re: UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting

Post by Sachie Fri 03 Jul 2009, 2:12 pm

super_jessy wrote:Wow SONE are dragging DBSK and Cassiopeia in this now? Maybe because DBSK's remake was actually better and I think DBSK and the other artist who sang the song released it about the same time. The other singer of "Mirotic" was a female too.
    so true, She released her version before DBSK with about a month and also 2007 said that they were working on "Mirotic" since DBSK...,so DBSK didn't copy her.

-Off topic-
    I love your sig I love you
    lavender

Number of posts : 5
    Warning :
    UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-23

UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting - Page 3 Empty Re: UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting

Post by lavender Fri 03 Jul 2009, 2:49 pm

has anyone seen this pic (some filipino actress, i heard):

UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting - Page 3 Jewel1
    Labakittie
    Labakittie
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 450
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Post by Labakittie Fri 03 Jul 2009, 2:50 pm

^
    ^
    ^

No, but I don't get what this means?
    Unnie
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 28
    Location : I refuse to answer on grounds that I may incriminate myself
    Warning :
    UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post by Unnie Fri 03 Jul 2009, 4:08 pm

These skank a*** Bit**es! They just can't leave a good song alone. Heard the original then I listened to their dreck. You can tell that the Uzbek version was first. If you listen closely to the opening verse whoever is singing it sounds just like the girl in the Uzbek version.
    It's like they sat with the Korean translation in front of them and listened to the song repeatedly and now they sound almost exactly like the Uzbeki girl. Same inflections on certain syllables. Now SM cannot in full conscience say that they have full rights to this song. This skheid sucks arse. Evil or Very Mad
    pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by pinkrebel18 Fri 03 Jul 2009, 5:24 pm

@ lavender

yes, she's a filipina actress Jewel Mische..
    & that's her posting for UNO Magazine December 2008 issue & I must say
    she looks sexy & she has poise wearing the marine outfit
    w/c obviously making shiitdae more trashy & slutty than poise & dashing...
    Jewel is the first one to post wearing this marine concept, so shiitdae doesn't start this trend & that's the sad truth... get that SONES, your precious girls is not the original marine girls, & SM just got this concept idea from UNO magazine since they're the first to use this concept for their december 2008 release..
    EW its SNSD Dx
    EW its SNSD Dx
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 206
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-25

Post by EW its SNSD Dx Fri 03 Jul 2009, 5:39 pm

they said something about the song getting leaked -__________-;;
    the made the song in feburary but then it got leaked and that indian singer jacked it?
    don't think so. i think sm jacked it. ugh

they just can't get enough publicity, cant they?
    iAsian210
    iAsian210
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 84
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-07

Post by iAsian210 Fri 03 Jul 2009, 6:05 pm

Gosh LSM is really losing it after being around those 9 things for so long!
    First, he gives DBSK a song that another artist has, then he has SHINee cover Corbin Bleu, and now he has SNSD totally copy an Uzbek song.
    -.-
    Drology
    Drology
    Anti

Number of posts : 42
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-29

Post by Drology Fri 03 Jul 2009, 7:41 pm

I don't really see how she could have copied the song. And on her video a whole lot of people are bashing her.

Does anyone know when she released the song? I can't find much info on Dineyra.
    weerajung
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 18
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-26

Post by weerajung Sat 04 Jul 2009, 1:00 am

this Dineyra's "Raqsga tushgin".is doing well in her country, and she just release 2 remix version,a club version in june and a radio version,that make me think her song is a real version
    bof
    bof
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post by bof Sat 04 Jul 2009, 12:30 pm

A lot of Sones are commenting on that girl's MV, saying how it's the unauthorized version and "a website" explained that SM had/has full rights to the song.

Is there more information about this? Are they (as in SM and whoever he worked with) going to release any official statements about this ordeal? And the girl's music company? Gosh. Poor girl. She's getting bashed by SNSD fanboys, saying how she's ugly and fat. She is anything but that. She's quite pretty. I like her eyes. They're very enticing.
    Deliberately
    Deliberately
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 311
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Post by Deliberately Sat 04 Jul 2009, 1:34 pm

bof wrote: And the girl's music company? Gosh. Poor girl. She's getting bashed by SNSD fanboys, saying how she's ugly and fat. She is anything but that. She's quite pretty. I like her eyes. They're very enticing.

The more they say that I realize how SONES are a bunch of freakin shallow people. To be talented and charismatic it's not all about the face sometimes. Face can only bring you fame for a awhile.. but you won't last. YOU NEED CHARISMA.. and I'm hoping SNSD will go down the drain one day. Seriously, MOST fanboys look at SNSD as sexual objects anyway.

About the rights and all that. All I ever heard was from ALLKPOP. I hope SM or some PROPER news site will release more about the info. IT's JUST WEIRD. Why didn't SM SUE HER BEFORE???? If they bought the rights. IT'S SO FISHY!! I know SM just want to create controversy to boost sales!
    super_jessy
    super_jessy
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 731
    Warning :
    UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10UPDATED: SNSD's comeback song....now this is interesting - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-20

Post by super_jessy Sat 04 Jul 2009, 3:09 pm

Sachie wrote:-Off topic-
    I love your sig I love you

thanks. ^_^

but seriously another remake? does anyone else feel SM are getting so predictable.

why the hell is the original singer getting bashed?! it's HER song and SNSD stole it!! she shouldn't be the one getting bashed. she released it before so obiously she or whoever wrote it has the rights to the song. SM should have rights for their remake as it's been released.
    Labakittie
    Labakittie
    Super Anti

Warning :

Post by Labakittie Sat 04 Jul 2009, 3:11 pm

^
    ^
    ^

Yeah. It's ridiculous. Clearly SM is lying. We would have heard already if there had been a rip-off, and certainly they wouldn't have waited until netizens dug up this song to take action.

Honestly they were hoping no one would notice.

It was just like when American music companies took IMMEDIATE action when SM had members dance to unreleased materials from their artists. Why couldn't SM themselves do the same when placed in that situation?

I think they are genuinely in the wrong here. This is too fishy.

Last edited by Labakittie on Sat 04 Jul 2009, 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    super_jessy
    super_jessy
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 731
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-20

Post by super_jessy Sat 04 Jul 2009, 3:16 pm

^

SM are picking foreign songs, hoping not to get caught out. As they praise themselves so highly as they are "international" shouldn't they know what people from other countries are going to figure it out?
    They can't come up with the catchy material themselves so they steal it off other artists.
    POWitszROSIE
    POWitszROSIE
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 683
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by POWitszROSIE Sun 05 Jul 2009, 7:01 am

DDDDDD: them stupid S<3NE's say Dineyra is at fault. Some stupid bullshit.
    SME is seriously going to the drain with all the crappy stunts he is pulling.
    He should make a song. THEN he'll know how it feel like if something like this happens to him.
    JEEZ! and they are even bringing " Mirotic " in it.
    S<3NE's are hyporcrites i swear.
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by bigbangislove Sun 05 Jul 2009, 1:02 pm

SM bought the song in February, and Dineyra released the song in March.
    So, if Dineyra released the song before SM doesn't that lead you to believe that they bought the song before SM (or around the same time)?
    Something doesn't smell right...
    I might write something about it soon.

EDIT:
    All the songs SM has copied/stolen since '08 (kinda shocked)
    SHINee
    "Forever or Never (Cinema Bizarre)" VS. "Forever or Never (SHINee)"
    <object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/X4NJUPSzqtA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/X4NJUPSzqtA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object><object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/aLOqrLMGHs0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/aLOqrLMGHs0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>
    "Deal with it (Corbin Bleu) VS. "Juliette (SHINee)"
    <object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/2Jub-YB671Y&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/2Jub-YB671Y&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object><object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/H0HIRSimenA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/H0HIRSimenA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>
    DBSK
    "Under my skin (Sarah Connors)" VS. "Mirotic (DBSK)"
    <object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/-9qJUEcoV_Q&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/-9qJUEcoV_Q&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object><object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/MV0HCXvdnGc&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/MV0HCXvdnGc&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>
    SNSD
    "Rasqga Tushgin (Dineyra)" VS. "Tell me your wish (SNSD)"
    <object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/c9SitYb3H7Q&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/c9SitYb3H7Q&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object><object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Q64GS5-XFgs&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Q64GS5-XFgs&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>
    Isn't it super coincidental that SM always makes songs that others have made before him?
    cikidoa1
    cikidoa1
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 331
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-06

Post by cikidoa1 Sun 05 Jul 2009, 9:36 pm

AGH. Copycats. 'Nuff said.

Where did the golden K-Pop era of high quality, original music go?? cry
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Mon 06 Jul 2009, 5:14 am

This shows that SM is not original... Please! This has been going on for a long time already. *sigh*

As for the concerned friend thing and the whole jaw-faced pushing the magnae... Well, I suppose that shows their... uhm... <strike>*cough*hate*cough*</strike> love for each other? Whatever the reason is, Tard's disgusting with the way she didn't wear safety shorts and what's with Lizard?! Mad What she did was just... really disturbing? She could have just asked not see for herself!!! Seriously, they're disturbing. All of them.
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by jaejae19 Mon 06 Jul 2009, 6:45 am

News claiming that SM plagiarized “Genie” began to spread online due to Dineyra’s track, “Raqsga tushgin,” having been released a few months earlier than “Genie.” Father SM, furious, since he actually bought the rights to the song from Universal Music, has stated that he will take full legal actions for plagiarism of the song. A representative of Universal Music denied giving the Uzbekistan singer any rights to the song, stating,

We not only don’t know of this Uzbekistan singer, Dineyra, we also never permitted for her to use the song. Dineyra’s version of the song was clearly released without our legal consent.

The original melody for “Genie” was composed by European composers, Dsign Music. However, SM composer, Yoo Young-jin, created an additional melody, rearranged and also wrote the lyrics himself to make the song his own. So, from the looks of it, the track was somehow leaked during the process of the composer sending Universal Music the song. This already makes it the fourth adverse incident the girls have run into after releasing comeback and hopefully it will be the last.

quoted from popseoul.com

Whatever SM, still UNORIGINAL. Tsk, tsk.

This already makes it the fourth adverse incident the girls have run into after releasing comeback and hopefully it will be the last.

THEY WISH. LOL~
    Clickable
    Clickable
    Sexy Anti

Male Number of posts : 518
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-17

Post by Clickable Mon 06 Jul 2009, 10:00 am

Stupid fans think they aren't similar at all. The songs sync perfectly, just in another language.
    Labakittie
    Labakittie
    Super Anti

Warning :

Post by Labakittie Mon 06 Jul 2009, 11:01 am

Poor SM, because they've never used leaked material before for their artists. Oh wait....

In any event, I still feel this could have been avoided if they had people to write and arrange their own music, in Korea, at their company, and avoided "sloppy seconds" altogether.

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jul 2009, 4:13 pm

SM Ent. is slowly dropping in popularity now.
    Some people call them "unoriginal" now and I kidna agree.
    SM really need some new composers and stop jacking other singers' beats.
    puppy_ox
    puppy_ox
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 14
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-22

Post by puppy_ox Mon 06 Jul 2009, 10:06 pm

before reading this article ,i heard SM said that this song ,i mean Genie composed by "O"-DBSK composer
    what a lie ,
    remark again and again
    Clickable
    Clickable
    Sexy Anti

Male Number of posts : 518
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-17

Post by Clickable Mon 06 Jul 2009, 11:30 pm

Copied or not, the Russian one owns the Plastic's. Razz
    tebby
    tebby

Number of posts : 8
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-19

Post by tebby Tue 07 Jul 2009, 1:41 am

while i thought the song was quite nice,we found that it's a copy..disapointed with sm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 8:06 am