The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+46
super weaniee jr.
MyLove_DBSK
emacs
KC
Hazy
walkywalky
rawrxpanda
DongBangAngel
sweet.station
xdinoxrawr
alwaiis_u
makakpop
stand
pinkrebel18
BbBoo
SuJuNiNi
olivia
pancakeseveryday
lavender
sandy32000
SujuAngeL
izzybellboo
Deliberately
Telruunya
queenbee
AngelWings
yoomi
smittens
bof
yudit
taiyou_no_namida
stand<3
hiyostand
puppy_ox
SUJUDB
soshi4never
Labakittie
elfandwonderful
Bento_box
lirujoong
Zoy
sXiAHn
super_jessy
jaejae19
JJeanw
bigbangislove
50 posters

UPDATED: SNSD puts their Nation to shame. Album release pushed back!

AngelWings
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 174
    Warning :
    UPDATED: SNSD puts their Nation to shame. Album release pushed back! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: SNSD puts their Nation to shame. Album release pushed back! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-15

UPDATED: SNSD puts their Nation to shame. Album release pushed back! - Page 3 Empty Re: UPDATED: SNSD puts their Nation to shame. Album release pushed back!

Post by AngelWings Wed 24 Jun 2009, 9:48 am

i wonder how much SME loss for redoing the album cover.. hmmm..
    super_jessy
    super_jessy
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 731
    Warning :
    UPDATED: SNSD puts their Nation to shame. Album release pushed back! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10UPDATED: SNSD puts their Nation to shame. Album release pushed back! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-20

UPDATED: SNSD puts their Nation to shame. Album release pushed back! - Page 3 Empty Re: UPDATED: SNSD puts their Nation to shame. Album release pushed back!

Post by super_jessy Wed 24 Jun 2009, 2:28 pm

LOL can anyone else see that one of the little planes is going into Tardfanny's head?
    Hazy
    Anti

Number of posts : 67
    Warning :
    UPDATED: SNSD puts their Nation to shame. Album release pushed back! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: SNSD puts their Nation to shame. Album release pushed back! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Hazy Wed 24 Jun 2009, 3:27 pm

To be honest, the airplane always scream "nevermind" for me whenever I look at it, and definitely in that position. Should just get rid of the plane overall.

Last edited by Hazy on Thu 25 Jun 2009, 1:20 am; edited 2 times in total
    KC
    KC
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 157
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post by KC Wed 24 Jun 2009, 5:32 pm

what are they? pilots or marines
    If marines why do they even need plane?

Oh I found this on LJ it looked funny to me
    Spoiler:

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jun 2009, 10:21 pm

Cool 

Last edited by jaehwanxiah on Sun 12 Jan 2014, 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    super_jessy
    super_jessy
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 731
    Warning :
    UPDATED: SNSD puts their Nation to shame. Album release pushed back! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10UPDATED: SNSD puts their Nation to shame. Album release pushed back! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-20

Post by super_jessy Thu 25 Jun 2009, 3:56 am

KC wrote:what are they? pilots or marines
    If marines why do they even need plane?

Oh I found this on LJ it looked funny to me
    Spoiler:

LMAO I saw that too!
    It was hilarious.
    I especially loved Junho's and magnae's!

One Day look so much better in those costumes.
    xdinoxrawr
    xdinoxrawr
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 362
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-23

Post by xdinoxrawr Thu 25 Jun 2009, 5:15 pm

THEY MIND AS WELL REMOVE THOSE PLASTICS' FACES
    emacs
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 3
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-25

Post by emacs Mon 29 Jun 2009, 5:00 pm

KC wrote:If marines why do they even need plane?
    among the world's most powerful marine corps, aircraft do play a significant role. for example, the US Marine Corps consist of ground, aviation (AV-8B Harrier II, F/A-18 Hornet, EA-8B Prowler) and logistics combat elements. The AV-8B Harrier II jets will be replaced by the F-35 Lightning II. the Royal Marines are the UK Royal Navy's amphibious infantry which include the Sea King Mk4 and Chinook aircraft. with respect to the Rupublic of Korea Marine Corps, they have service plans to include an aviation brigade by 2015.
    MyLove_DBSK
    MyLove_DBSK
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 193
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-12

Post by MyLove_DBSK Tue 30 Jun 2009, 10:53 am

I don't get the new concept, UPDATED: SNSD puts their Nation to shame. Album release pushed back! - Page 3 899995
    Um how does marine outfits tie in with the song genie?
    And why is there a plane on the album cover when they are supposedly marines?
    Huh? OMO~ WTF Nazi symbol?!! They have seriously gone too far.. T_T
    super weaniee jr.
    super weaniee jr.
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Post by super weaniee jr. Thu 02 Jul 2009, 6:01 am

the korean government needs to say something~
    stupid sm staff~
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by xjjjLOVE Wed 08 Jul 2009, 9:10 pm

SNSD fans= ahjussi's and now terrorist
    =.=
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Mon 13 Jul 2009, 7:56 am

That's a pretty stupid mistake to make. Really stupid. SM with his 9 plastics are really going all over the top with controversies. I really don't get the genie thing with the navy costumes... What's the connection? Seriously... Stupid, I tell you.
    soshi?
    soshi?
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-11

Post by soshi? Mon 10 Aug 2009, 7:26 am

SOSHI are SOSHITS
    so just let them!!
    BEG4ever
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 18
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by BEG4ever Thu 17 Dec 2009, 2:46 am

The girl's don't do any right ?
    only the management done the design, so no need to blame i think . ㅋㅋㅋ

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 7:50 pm