The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+67
ALLNINEGONE
ijustlovetvxq
blackiscool
joshthebest
klSTAND21
Oh_Mona
Rawr!
bumlover
herobaby
IhatejesSICKa
befuddle
xjjjLOVE
~wOonDerLoOve~
crazylove
Ayane000
brr0kenn
Cutie
jaejae19
blabblepop
hiyostand
paboshitdae
brokenhearted
LUPIN
collation
yudit
yuniel
SujuAngeL
labingtatlo
smiley_donutXD
IhateSOSHI
wickedfairy
kil
jaeSMILES
Isis93
Bento_box
LaTard
Kari_8digi
snsdsuckss
aihartmin
SUJUDB
soshihater
x.suyin
Tuyetienhi
AngelWings
koreangurl2626
supermarbel_cake
hatepastelpink
Yumii
aquatitans
stand<3
OopurpleoO
Cherryxeero
kijun
STANDupPEOPLE
yunnie
SuperJuniorNShinee
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
xmcx
Zoy
semperSTAND
Kamo
thatsdumb
Vivid
Angela
soshit
queenbee
fuzzywuzzy
71 posters

SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th

fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :
    SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th Empty SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th

Post by fuzzywuzzy Sun 07 Sep 2008, 11:13 am

You read that correctly, dearies. Last night, our lovely ladies performed the legendary Shinhwa's hit "T.O.P" at Inkigayo's 500th Episode Special. The members looked hilariously smokin' in the single shade of black, trying oh so hard to be taken seriously and perhaps saying goodbye to their "cute" image. Yeah, right. You could feel the intensity in their dance moves, I'm sure, as they decided to ruin yet another Kpop hit.

You can clearly hear the lipsynching goodness oozing from your computer speakers. Why do those cutie pie Soshi fans want us to take their equally cutie pie girls seriously when they can't even sing live? Were Shinhwa's dance moves too "intense" for you ladies to handle?

And where was their darling Yoona in all this? Their center of attention is once again M.I.A. (for the better) and yet there's nothing but dry eyes in this room :D

{Edit}
    How about we compare SNSDs 'T.O.P' to Shinhwas original:

Since of course some DelusionFuls seem to think that SNSD 'did it' better. O_O

In addition to rockin' Shinhwa's song last night *gag*, the Wonder Boys totally owned their plastic behinds. The Wonder Boys (consisting of Big Bang's Seungri, Super Junior's Shindong and Sungmin, SHINee's Taemin, and 2AM's Jo Kwon) performed SNSD's "Girls' Generation" the Wonder Girls' "So Hot".

It's kind of funny actually. They didn't even perform "Girls' Generation" too long. "So Hot" was performed in practical entirety whereas "Girls Generation" was played for a verse and chorus. Do you see where I'm going with this?

You know you've lost when guys look better in pink and actually SING better and oh I don't know, LIVE :D
    Try harder, ladies. We're waiting.

Last edited by Bento_box on Fri 12 Sep 2008, 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding shinhwas rendition)
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :
    SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th Empty Re: SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th

Post by queenbee Sun 07 Sep 2008, 11:38 am

Lovely article fuzzy ;D

Yes... too bad Sungmin totally pawned all of them... including Yoona who wasn't even there... LOLLL

Oh yeah... and the Delusionfuls' defense on this one is that it was a "powerful" dance number, so they obviously NEED to lipsynch...

Excuse me while I go laugh my heart out...

PUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!

*ehem*

Oh yeah, and for anyone who bothered to watch until the end (I did out of pure boredom today)... yup they TOTALLY missed the end beat... and Jessica didn't hold the pose long enough before the PD could even say "CUT!"... training for 7 years and can't even hold a dancer's pose??? -__-
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th Empty Re: SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th

Post by soshit Sun 07 Sep 2008, 11:51 am

^lol..yeah ...probably sm TRAINED her too much every night for 7 years...
    btw...i think yurine, mr.tae , tardfany and hyungman were showing their true selves as men in that perf...
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Post by Angela Sun 07 Sep 2008, 11:59 am

SNSD made me laugh through the whole performance.SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th 652978 tired
    Wonder boys did great. SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th 781612 I love you

Last edited by Angel on Sun 07 Sep 2008, 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vivid
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 33
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-12

Post by Vivid Sun 07 Sep 2008, 12:26 pm

I am surprised they didn't murder the song.
    Have to admit, there's an improvement but whats with Sunny looking murderous in the beginning?
    Somebody have to tell SNSD, dancing isn't just making BIG MOVEMENT.
    Jessica's expression whenever it's her lines are always the same in all performance. How plastic can she be?
    Taeyeon still looks retarded whenever she looks into the camera.

Isnt anybody even cheering for them during the performance?
    It sounded and looked quiet.
    The ending cheer sounds abit off too.
    thatsdumb
    thatsdumb
    Translator
    Translator

Number of posts : 44
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by thatsdumb Sun 07 Sep 2008, 12:47 pm

The performance was the worst of the special stages. Sushirollers are defending the plastics by saying that its a guy song and the dance moves are hard. Pfft. They shouldn't have attempted in the first place if they were not confident enough. Their blaming the station for making them lipsync? Oh please. Its the management who decides. I don't recall JYP artists lipsyncing unless it was for a valid reason (i.e sickness).

And yeah, Jessica's seven years of training meant two thing: (1) having one stupid look for every song, and (2) she can't even hold a dance pose for 2 secs.

What's up with Sooyoung trying to take her jacket off? Desperate much?
    Kamo
    Kamo
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 447
    Warning :

Post by Kamo Sun 07 Sep 2008, 1:25 pm

It looked like the wonder boys had more fun performing So Hot than the other one. They also performed it longer..~

As for the clones, oooh lipsynching...tsk tsk tsk

even the wonder boys performed live to songs that weren't their own, so why can't you?
    semperSTAND
    semperSTAND

Female Number of posts : 333
    Warning :

Post by semperSTAND Sun 07 Sep 2008, 1:31 pm

It's also kind of sad that Wonder Boys sang a song that isn't a SNSD original.

Their choreagraphy isn't "powerful". SHINee (probably trained 3 years minimum) dances and sings live. Don't use the "they're male" excuse.

girl or boy
    woman or man
    lady or gentleman
    WE'RE ALL EQUAL

If Yuri or Hyoyeon are "amazing" dancers then they should've been able to sing live. SM didn't train them for only the area of dance, he trained them for singing too.
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Zoy Sun 07 Sep 2008, 1:44 pm

SNSD looked so FREAKIN' EMO THAT I BROKE OUT LAUGHING...

but Wonder Boys OMMAHGAH, JO KWON SINGING SO HOT <333; He probably knows it by heart x)

great piece, fuzzwuzz.

Last edited by Zoy on Sun 07 Sep 2008, 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    xmcx
    xmcx
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 15
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-30

Post by xmcx Sun 07 Sep 2008, 1:48 pm

waaah wonderboys they are so much better! SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th 922852 to bad heechul isn't there .
    STUpiD-CRack_HEad
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by STUpiD-CRack_HEad Sun 07 Sep 2008, 1:49 pm

WONDER boys rock SO HOT!!
    but, as for ShitDae try again! & sushi's don't bring that stupid excuse! if they can't sing & dance to a shinhwa song wtf are they doing there? the boys did a wonderful job at doing SO HOT!!
    SuperJuniorNShinee
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 171
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-02

Post by SuperJuniorNShinee Sun 07 Sep 2008, 2:19 pm

Wonder Boys (Big Bang's Seungri, Super Junior's Shindong and Sungmin, SHINee's Taemin, and 2AM's Jo Kwon, Own Girls Generation to their own song That's just sad...lol
    yunnie
    yunnie
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 80
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-18

Post by yunnie Sun 07 Sep 2008, 2:47 pm

i actually think that 'the wonder boys' owned both wonder girls & soshi but that just me.

anyway it was a boring performance for me, sorry but all the performance last night was BORING, expect BB + what her name. I'm not really surprised they lipsynch i mean come on this is SM we talking about. When they think that the dance is hard they lipsynch, their dance make me bragging it was weak.
    STANDupPEOPLE
    STANDupPEOPLE
    Official Anti

Male Number of posts : 186
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Post by STANDupPEOPLE Sun 07 Sep 2008, 2:58 pm

wonder boys > snsd.

and taemin, lol. omg.
    kijun
    kijun
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 902
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by kijun Sun 07 Sep 2008, 3:02 pm

LOL WONDER BOyS <3333

they really do like wonder girls better,
    since they didnt need the name boy's generation.
    Cherryxeero
    Cherryxeero
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Post by Cherryxeero Sun 07 Sep 2008, 3:17 pm

The Wonder Boys totally own their song, this song is finally bearable without Tardfanny trying so hard to be cute and Mr.Tae's shouting!!!!
    And man, they sang it better!!!!
    Anyway why did they have to sing that stupid song, you know in "Wonder Boys", I see nothing that refers to SNShitD!
    OopurpleoO
    OopurpleoO
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 437
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by OopurpleoO Sun 07 Sep 2008, 3:32 pm

no matter how hard those Shitdae try . . .they still SUCK!!!!!!!!

so proud
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Post by stand<3 Sun 07 Sep 2008, 3:42 pm

LOL @ soony's "serious" face at the beginning!!

Wonder Boys rock big time!!
    Actually i like the "so hot" performance better than GG!
    aquatitans
    aquatitans
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 285
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by aquatitans Sun 07 Sep 2008, 5:12 pm

gosh! its so obvious that they freakin lipsynch the whole entire thing!! so poorly done! and i didn't even notice that it was them..wearing black without all that pink skimpy clothes made them blend with the background. and i wonder if shinhwa was proud because those shitdae turned it to a funeral song!!! and yah, the wonder boys thingy was so freaking cute and hilarious especially when shindong sang yoobin part. so freakin funny and sungmin with his sunye wig..too cute..yup i agree..wonder boys does put them to shame!!
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Yumii Sun 07 Sep 2008, 5:52 pm

OMG.. WONDER BOYS FTW <3333
    Love the fact that they sang SO HOT longer than GG ^^

Those clones change their image?? EMO image now?? o.0
    still FAIL!

Last edited by Yumii on Sun 07 Sep 2008, 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    hatepastelpink
    hatepastelpink
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 244
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-29

Post by hatepastelpink Sun 07 Sep 2008, 6:35 pm

wahaha...XD

the guys are far more better that those ugly girls..XD
    & its obvious who they like best.. Razz

Arrrg
    supermarbel_cake
    supermarbel_cake
    Translator
    Translator

Male Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by supermarbel_cake Sun 07 Sep 2008, 6:43 pm

LMFAO if thats how they gonna look for 2nd album
    i bet every single one of their performances are gonna be terrible when its live.

WB<3
    koreangurl2626
    koreangurl2626
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 369
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Post by koreangurl2626 Sun 07 Sep 2008, 7:05 pm

LMFAO WONDER BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HILARIOUS~
    TAEMINNIE OPPA~

and omg snsd can NOT dance for SH1T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and somebody commented: "they did pretty darn well considering the time they had to prepare"
    and i replied: "yeah, they did pretty darn well considering the LIPSYNCING"

and their dancing sucks so much there arent even words for it...
    AngelWings
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 174
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by AngelWings Sun 07 Sep 2008, 7:45 pm

well that was boring.... What a life
    i had million times more fun watching the wonder boys.
    Tuyetienhi
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 20
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by Tuyetienhi Sun 07 Sep 2008, 7:52 pm

wow, if wonder boys could sing a girl song, I"m sure those girls can sing a guy song. Even all those other singers who did a parody of shinhwa songs can sing them live!

man... snsd shouldn't be on stage at all...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 3:22 am