The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+67
ALLNINEGONE
ijustlovetvxq
blackiscool
joshthebest
klSTAND21
Oh_Mona
Rawr!
bumlover
herobaby
IhatejesSICKa
befuddle
xjjjLOVE
~wOonDerLoOve~
crazylove
Ayane000
brr0kenn
Cutie
jaejae19
blabblepop
hiyostand
paboshitdae
brokenhearted
LUPIN
collation
yudit
yuniel
SujuAngeL
labingtatlo
smiley_donutXD
IhateSOSHI
wickedfairy
kil
jaeSMILES
Isis93
Bento_box
LaTard
Kari_8digi
snsdsuckss
aihartmin
SUJUDB
soshihater
x.suyin
Tuyetienhi
AngelWings
koreangurl2626
supermarbel_cake
hatepastelpink
Yumii
aquatitans
stand<3
OopurpleoO
Cherryxeero
kijun
STANDupPEOPLE
yunnie
SuperJuniorNShinee
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
xmcx
Zoy
semperSTAND
Kamo
thatsdumb
Vivid
Angela
soshit
queenbee
fuzzywuzzy
71 posters

SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th

x.suyin
    x.suyin
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 252
    Warning :
    SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 2 Empty Re: SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th

Post by x.suyin Sun 07 Sep 2008, 8:44 pm

gosh!
    Why did they have to perform SHINHWA"s SONG
    Just totally gave THE LEGEND a bad name!
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :
    SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-13

SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 2 Empty Re: SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th

Post by soshihater Sun 07 Sep 2008, 9:05 pm

i feel sorry for sicka's trainer XDXD
    his/her works apparently don't show good result
    *sigh*
    i wonder what will the girls do to embarrass themselves again....
    SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by SUJUDB Sun 07 Sep 2008, 9:19 pm

i saw this on youtube and there was a comment on the video that said:
    snsd sang well....

and i was like......OMG DELUSIONAL!!!!!! DENIAL!!!! he/she is in denial...ShitDae DID NOT sing...they lipsynched...god how delusional can they be??

but yeah, they're giving Shinhwa a bad name!!! and what right do they have to sing a Shinhwa song when Tardy insulted 2 of the members?? Trying to prove that they're better aren't they??? You know, they could've chosen a HOT song, but why Shinhwa??

Wonder Boys is LOVE!!!! They are so cute! Razz shitdae's name never made it into the names list since none of the guys like shitdae!
    aihartmin
    aihartmin
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 71
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-08

Post by aihartmin Sun 07 Sep 2008, 10:24 pm

wonder boys are so cute!! and was laughing hard when i saw there performance...
    so cutee!!!
    and snsd's performance is the worst!

Post by Guest Sun 07 Sep 2008, 10:31 pm

Eww i couldnt even stand watching ShitDae perform TOP
    They hav given Shinhwa and ShinhwaChango a bad image >_<

WONDER BOYS FTW~!
    Its funny how they were call Wonder Boys and not Boys Generation/Nam Ja Shi Dae
    THis just shows how much people love Wonder Girls and not ShitDae!
    snsdsuckss
    snsdsuckss
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Post by snsdsuckss Sun 07 Sep 2008, 10:48 pm

i watched their perf.
    i didn't like it.
    i find it boring.
    they didn't bring anything special.
    they suck.

BRING BACK THE SHINHWA!
    & yes, haha WONDER BOYS!
    ahhhhh. i loved it! haha sungmin's short wig!
    xD teehhehe <3
    Kari_8digi
    Anti

Number of posts : 69
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-10

Post by Kari_8digi Sun 07 Sep 2008, 11:05 pm

the audience was chanting "wonder girls" during their performance. very hilarious and well-deserved.
    LaTard
    LaTard
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 102
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by LaTard Sun 07 Sep 2008, 11:28 pm

haha, Wonder Boys are cute and hilarious. And SNSD's performance, nah, I did not watch. Just don't want to because I know the performance is 100x worst anyway.
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Post by stand<3 Sun 07 Sep 2008, 11:34 pm

i thought they're taking a "rest" for their 2nd album!!
    and why are they performing??
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Sun 07 Sep 2008, 11:45 pm

fuzzy you are love <3 Great piece of writing there ;) Thanks so much for covering it.

Firstly, when I heard that they were going to perform a Shinhwa song I was floored. I couldnt believe it, although SM have the rights to all the song that Shinhwa released under SM it doesnt make what theyve done here ok. I am no Shinhwa Changjo but I both admire and respect Shinhwa for everything they have done and achieved for the past 10 years or so. What SM have done to them and how members of SNSD have spoken and treated them puts them in no place to perform that song. One word came from my lips as I actually saw the performance was, "disgraceful" in every sense of the word. I could think of no logical reason as to why they picked a Shinhwa track, really. Except perhaps them capatilising on Shinhwa members impending Army enrollment. Nice of them to use Erics voice, nice. SM dirty til the end. By the by, if Shinhwa could perform that song live, they should have. The wonder boys had two songs to perform and they did them both properly. Enough excuses please, just get them out of our Kpop.

SBS were stupid to accept that offer of an SNSD performance in return for a DBSK teaser MV vid. They seriously got screwed over when the video was delivered, since it was just random clips of DBSK as opposed to an MV teaser. Or was that just miscommunication on the fans part? O_o

"Wonder Boys" showed a lot of how last minute the SNSD song was. I mean look at the pic in the beginning of "Wonder Boys" it has a pic of WG only. And it explains as to why they only performed one verse or whatever.

Those guys are serious troopers, serious troopers indeed. And damn did Mr. Jo Kwon make me giggle. I quite like him now, he's got um... spunk. XD

SBS should fight back and do an MBC. SM ruined their 500th Inka episode, I wonder what the viewer rating was though. :3

I am far too lazy to bother to even think of looking. Razz
    Isis93
    Isis93
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 411
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Post by Isis93 Mon 08 Sep 2008, 1:08 am

Ewww......they've done it again...another song butchered by them...

Is tardfanny trying to copy heechul's hair in the U mv?? Shocked
    jaeSMILES
    jaeSMILES
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 275
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by jaeSMILES Mon 08 Sep 2008, 1:13 am

Wonder Boys pwned those emo dorks so bad~
    hahahaha~ Cant believe it, i actually like Girls Generation now...and its all thanks to Seung Ri and TAEMINNIE~ *hating the SNSD version, lovin Wonder Boys~*
    LOL they even made the GG dance look bearable~~ ngaw~~
    WODNER BOYS FIGHTING~
    *silently prays that SNSD disbands and Wonder Boys form as a real band~~*

Razz
    kil
    Anti

Number of posts : 84
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post by kil Mon 08 Sep 2008, 1:51 am

I hate how the Delusionfuls are using their 3 days practice only as an excuse for their lousy performance. Its just lame.

They had no stage presence at all, and stage presence is not something you can practise out.

Remember how SNSD did the Tell Me song? No stage presence at all.
    And now Wonder Boys just totally owned them at another Wonder Girls song.

Just get out of the Korean entertainment circle man! Other than doing sluttish exposing panties dances, what else can they do? Nothing?

On another note, I think Taeyeon looks rather miserable on her stage performances recently. I'm laughing with glee!!
    wickedfairy
    wickedfairy
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 322
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by wickedfairy Mon 08 Sep 2008, 2:32 am

Honestly to me,Shitdae doing Shinhwa's song is such a bad joke.
    I mean like seriously,after all what happen. They decided to perform Shinhwa's song? Why Shinhwa? Why not H.O.T or SES or any other kpop legend?
    Sounds fishy to me >.>
    Is this some kind of a friendship perf? huh?
    This is like slapping Shinhwa Changjo in the face and asking 'are you alright?'
    Do you think they will ever respect and forgive Shitdae to whatever happened recently? NO WAY.
    SM trying to make them gain more fans? Obviously they're gaining more antis by now.
    I have to admit they didn't ruin the song but them performing to T.O.P after disrespecting Shinhwa themselves is seriously unethical!
    SM is getting too far now.
    and WTF with them trying to work with the legends now? (etc. Kim Gunmo collab in Mnet 20's choice)
    Trying to show the other side of them huh? TOTAL FAILURE.
    You know why? because bitches will always be bitches. Go suck their lollipops instead!
    IhateSOSHI
    IhateSOSHI
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 519
    Warning :

Post by IhateSOSHI Mon 08 Sep 2008, 2:41 am

OMG!
    those dance in the first video is totally easy!
    i can do that too! that's really easy!
    there just a bunch of LOSER who is Not very talented
    my mom even get bored when i play the first video,she even left the room

and the second video, ^o^
    Wonder boys!!!!
    even those boys are called wonder boys not boys generation
    Poor Shitdae T^T
    anyway those boys sing better than Shitdae ^^ not telling lie~
    and So Hot rule!!!!
    Not Kissing Poo!
    Ewww Poo >.<
    careful

PS: Shindong looks thinner in 1:24 >.<
    smiley_donutXD
    smiley_donutXD
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 219
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by smiley_donutXD Mon 08 Sep 2008, 4:34 am

omgomgomg
    i just love wonder boys X]
    they totally owned soshit
    obviously,
    they like wonder girls more
    they used WONDER BOYS
    but not boys' generation
    and they ppl used wonder girls
    as the introduction of wonder boys XD
    labingtatlo
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 22
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by labingtatlo Mon 08 Sep 2008, 5:20 am

they ruined shinhwa's song.....
    torture!!!!!

shinhwa performs that song live and they don't have anything against not singing it with voice recording blaring from the speakers.
    plus the guys are older than those girls, shouldn't snsd be more healthier and in shape to sing AND dance it?

plus why the heck did they peform that?
    what, is that a peace sign?
    HELL.
    SujuAngeL
    SujuAngeL
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 304
    Warning :
    SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by SujuAngeL Mon 08 Sep 2008, 6:14 am

wow that was so COOL!!!! (referring to the WONDER BOYS!!)
    aigoo!!! they are so cute...

and as for the ducks? whoah
    that's the first time ive seen them with their real selves...
    only to find out that THAT would be so odd!!!
    like what are they trying to do? sing & dance in a burial?
    yuniel
    yuniel
    STAND Staff
    STAND Staff

Female Number of posts : 313
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by yuniel Mon 08 Sep 2008, 7:28 am

whoo! i totally love the fact that they are called WONDER BOYS (wonder girls) instead of Boys Generation (girls generation) :D
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by yudit Mon 08 Sep 2008, 9:03 am

fuzzy. cat oh and for the lulz.

why did the wonder boys do a full performance of so hot and not gg? let the delusionful explain.

delusionful: because they only have 5 of them,so they can't sing full GG song.

lol, it's like a bad joke.
    collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Post by collation Mon 08 Sep 2008, 9:07 am

amazing that lip syncing seems to be a norm for those freaks... also they weren't even there those freaks.. pre-recorded the thing...
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Post by LUPIN Mon 08 Sep 2008, 11:18 am

that was uhm...BORING much??
    the dance didn't look that hard..but that's just me..

Oh and seriously?? WONDER BOYS for the win!!
    I couldn't think of any other dream team~ (well heenim would've been nice)
    well it's rather obvious that the boys had done MAJOR PWNAGE over SHitdaes...pwahahahaha
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Post by brokenhearted Mon 08 Sep 2008, 2:12 pm

I gotta admit, Yuri, Hyoyeon & Sooyoung did pretty good in the parts they had...i'm just happy Sooyoung actually got a moment to shine instead of always being a back up dancer...since that's what it seems she always does is be a back dancer.
    Hyoyeon was alright as well but did yall see what she was wearing..girl's pants look like they did not fit her like they were too small for her because it did not reach down to her feet just stayed above her ankles looking real bad...but she rocked the hat pretty well.

Sicka's voice is annoying...she sings from her nose...not from her diaphragm. That's why her voice was always buggin' an annoying to me is because she sings from her nose. That's not cute...& that's not really singing that's just plain annoying...one of snsd's best singer my ass...she sucks.

I did love Eric's rapping...he re-recorded the rap just for this special stage...from what i read. So that was nice of him.

Honestly the performance was at the least iight...it looked really weird seeing them dressed like that. Some were able to pull it off while others looked awkward & just plain wrong. Some of their facial expression came off wrong. I think they tried to seem hardcore or tough but most just looked retarded (sunny definitely)

OMG Wonder Boys was hilarious...
    Is Girl's Generation the song that snsd usually lipsych do to the "hard" dance moves?
    because honestly if that was the case then Wonder Boys show them up.
    But when a name like Wonder Boys why they do snsd song for...i thought that was stupid. but I laughed so hard when I realize they only did a snippet of Girl's Generation but did the whole "So Hot" song...
    I think they enjoyed doing "So Hot" more...lol

queenbee wrote:
    Oh yeah, and for anyone who bothered to watch until the end (I did out of pure boredom today)... yup they TOTALLY missed the end beat... and Jessica didn't hold the pose long enough before the PD could even say "CUT!"... training for 7 years and can't even hold a dancer's pose??? -__-

I noticed that too...she couldn't hold the pose & gave up in the end...she probably knew the PD didn't say cut yet she probably did it on purpose to gain attention to her...she is following the footstep of tardfatty, trying to gain attention by messing up.
    Or could be she just can't hack Shinhwa's dance.
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Mon 08 Sep 2008, 3:52 pm

EVEN GUYS CAN FREAKING SING BETTER AND DANCE BETTER THEN YOU CAN LIVE.

AND YEAH THERE DANCE MAY HAVE "SUCKS" AS YOU SUSHI ROLLER SAY BUT THEY DIDN'T KILL THE SONG. SHITDAE TOTALLY RUIN SHINWA SONG. JESSICA BEEN A TRAINIE HOW LONG?!? 7 YEARS AND SHE CAN'T HOLD STILL FOR HOW LONG?

<h1>STAND ♥ Forever</h1>

O_o" Is it me or did Sungmin hair grows fast? Wonder Boys made my day <3
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Post by yudit Mon 08 Sep 2008, 6:53 pm

^ it's a wig. his hair is still short.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 2:15 am