The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+56
sweet.station
harukaze
alwaiis_u
lovewg
ai_sumairu
abbynormal
McFryburg aka Learner
Angela
Zoy
kijun
GrouchoMarxist22
stealing_life
Forever Hate The Nine
Bianca2007
yudit
Stereo Mike
gingergreek
~MiXiHae~DBSK
soshit
loraine
antiSM
bof
hiyostand
JS
makino
desertthem
fuzzywuzzy
paboshitdae
POWitszROSIE
iSTAND
SuperJuniorNShinee
STANDupPEOPLE
Shardz
izzybellboo
taiyou_no_namida
YooSulover
brokenhearted
LUPIN
blackbunny
bigbangislove
chumcheorom
smiley_donutXD
ihatesl*ts
sadface
im_b
Mizuki
dbsjcsforever
Yumii
pinkrebel18
jaejae19
blabblepop
chocolattex3
shitdaesucks
queenbee
misstoonice
jae_loves_ME
60 posters

A new ANTI phenomenon??

queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :
    A new ANTI phenomenon?? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10A new ANTI phenomenon?? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

A new ANTI phenomenon?? - Page 3 Empty Re: A new ANTI phenomenon??

Post by queenbee Sun 08 Feb 2009, 12:40 am

Bianca2007 wrote:
    Lmao!! U smart ass! I actually like their song Gee..its so happy and poppy. Their other songs suck tho and i couldnt get into them. bragging Their reasons they gave (in the little message i got) for hating the group are hella legit. Normally people hate groups just because the music sucks to them, but it seems to be a bit deeper than that from what i've read. Made a lot of sense too!

Thank you... and yes, its not just the looks and the music we are after. The Agenda goes far more deeper than that and we do make sure everything we say has a legitimate source to back our theories up. We are not your regular anti fans.

And we don't mind if you like Gee... some of our members have also professed their liking for the song. Just because we don't like the group, does not mean we "hate" the whole lot and the full song list... as I mentioned to Stereo Mike up there, everyone here is welcome, be it fan or anti-fan or somewhere in between... as long as no one gets provoked and everyone abides by the rules...

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay.
    Forever Hate The Nine
    Forever Hate The Nine
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 170
    Warning :
    A new ANTI phenomenon?? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10A new ANTI phenomenon?? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Post by Forever Hate The Nine Sun 08 Feb 2009, 1:35 am

bwahahaha! That´s all...
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by jaejae19 Sun 08 Feb 2009, 2:34 am

Bianca2007 wrote:
    Lmao!! U smart ass! I actually like their song Gee..its so happy and poppy. Their other songs suck tho and i couldnt get into them. bragging Their reasons they gave (in the little message i got) for hating the group are hella legit. Normally people hate groups just because the music sucks to them, but it seems to be a bit deeper than that from what i've read. Made a lot of sense too!

^Glad that you understand. ^^ Welcome to STAND. ^^
    gingergreek
    gingergreek

Male Number of posts : 7
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-07

Post by gingergreek Sun 08 Feb 2009, 7:02 am

OK then, Don't worry about Stereo Mike he seems to lack good nutrition so he gets a little premenstrual Razz

Oh and Guys look out for Bianca, she'll eat you alive.

I must say you guys are very nice and welcoming. Are you all from Korea or of Korean Decent?

QB most record companies always try to do something fresh with the their acts. The only problem is is that they try to do it with the same producers so in affect you get the same damn thing LOL Record bosses really are ignorant morons,

These girls are just slaves that'll get chewed up and spat out and end up broke in the end. I mean how much can you make splitting your revenue 9 ways? it's stupid.

I'd still do em though :D
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by queenbee Sun 08 Feb 2009, 7:21 am

^
    We're an international forum, mostly Asian... but only a handful are Koreans... we have a couple of members from the US and also Europe. I'm from the Philippines and can only understand broken Korean =__=

The thing that unites us here is our love for music (mostly Korean, but a lot of us here are also into Japanese and Chinese music).

Sadly, the owner of their record label, Lee Soo Man, is a money-hungry pedophile asshole who's only interest is... well.. money... regardless of talent... if he can sell them, regardless of to whom, he will sell them. He flat out admitted that SNSD's main audience target are men in their 30's to 40's... and to think his own NIECE is in the group... selling your own family to horny old bastards is really... disgusting...

I know you know Simply Mike.. but Bianca too? So is she part of your group as well? Cool~

Saw your new video btw... isn't it a bit... umm.. extreme? ^^""
    stealing_life
    stealing_life
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 229
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-12

Post by stealing_life Sun 08 Feb 2009, 7:45 am

I must say you guys are very nice and welcoming. Are you all from Korea or of Korean Decent?

Yay :) Glad you feel that way. But lol I'm English and, crazy as it sounds, I still live in England ^_^

Nice to meet you
    gingergreek
    gingergreek

Warning :

Post by gingergreek Sun 08 Feb 2009, 8:40 am

That's cool that peeps here are from all over! Can't say i've spent too much time listening to music from Asia but im open to all genre's so point away if you got some good ones

That record label owner is no different to any of them. Simon Cowell is a flat out pervert too. They all follow the same creed LOL

Bianca is the one that found this forum (i dont know how) All 4 of us in the Video and Bianca are originally from myspace From the UK group We've know each other for about 2-3 years. Dont worry though we're not like trolls or anything we dont go round ruining places or anything like that LOL.

In Fact we're renowed for being the best group on myspace even converting trolls HAHA

Feel free to join.

Yeah the Last vid was Baz's friend idea but we stuck with the shitty SNSD tradition :D

Stealing life are you the bradford girl that offered me a cookie for a crisp? LOL
    GrouchoMarxist22
    GrouchoMarxist22

Male Number of posts : 4
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-08

Post by GrouchoMarxist22 Sun 08 Feb 2009, 9:10 am

Hello all

Yes, I am Baz aka "the Scottish one". I would like to thank you all for your delightful comments here and on youtube. They certainly have made my head swell to the size of a zeppelin and my sides hurt with laughter. Thanks! :D

I cannot stand (see what I did there?) SNSD. That is not music. It is an abomination on my ears and I stand (oh come on) by my comments that I made on the video.

Cheers!
    stealing_life
    stealing_life
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 229
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-12

Post by stealing_life Sun 08 Feb 2009, 9:25 am

Stealing life are you the bradford girl that offered me a cookie for a crisp? LOL

Why yes I am ^^ still waiting for my Frazzle! XDD

lol nice pun(s) Baz XD welcome welcome! Your video seemed reeeally~ popular O_O Your hat was popular too lol ^^

Edit: Just remembered! Super Junior's music is closest to what becomes popular in the UK, same with Wonder Girls and BoA if you're looking for some Korean music (although BoA's music - look up the english stuff. It's better imo)
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by queenbee Sun 08 Feb 2009, 9:30 am

^
    ^
    LOL

Hello Baz~

Prepare yourself dude.. you have a bunch of fangirls here in the forum, so if you get the occasional "KYAAAAAAAA~~~" that's just us them being all girly... crap.. did I just out myself? Razz

LOL.. did my comment just make your ego go up a bit more ><"

Welcome to the forum! And just as I told gingergreek, Mike, and Bianca... everyone is welcome here, be it fan, anti or a lost soul... we are one happy community here so do enjoy your stay...

Last edited by queenbee on Sun 08 Feb 2009, 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by queenbee Sun 08 Feb 2009, 9:40 am

gingergreek wrote:That's cool that peeps here are from all over! Can't say i've spent too much time listening to music from Asia but im open to all genre's so point away if you got some good ones

That record label owner is no different to any of them. Simon Cowell is a flat out pervert too. They all follow the same creed LOL

Bianca is the one that found this forum (i dont know how) All 4 of us in the Video and Bianca are originally from myspace From the UK group We've know each other for about 2-3 years. Dont worry though we're not like trolls or anything we dont go round ruining places or anything like that LOL.

In Fact we're renowed for being the best group on myspace even converting trolls HAHA

Feel free to join.

Yeah the Last vid was Baz's friend idea but we stuck with the shitty SNSD tradition :D

gingergreek, you better give me a better name to call you~

XDD

Hmm.. if you are into pop music, then what stealing_life recommended... but if you're into hiphop/rnb then you can try out:
    Big Bang - Lies
    Epik High - One, Love Love Love (RECOMMENDED!)
    After School - Ah! (you might like them.. all girl group with an attitude!)

Rock genre, I's say:
    Seo Taiji - Moai, Heffy End, Bermuda Triangle
    FT Island - Love Sick (but FTI is mostly alternative so...)

Hmm.. imma go check out your group's myspace then XD
    GrouchoMarxist22
    GrouchoMarxist22

Warning :

Post by GrouchoMarxist22 Sun 08 Feb 2009, 9:57 am

Haha yeaaaaaaah compliments are always nice! Thanks! I blushed a lot when I saw this and the other forum on Korean Entertainment Gossip!!

I looooooooove my hats. I should do more videos with hats in them. Ahaha!

PS - Since GingerGreek gave away my real name, I shall reveal his! It's Pani.
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by queenbee Sun 08 Feb 2009, 10:00 am

Pani?

umm.. okayyy... ^^""

OMG.. you were in Shenyuepop too??? No wonder your vid got more hits than Mike!!

XD

hey.. if u don't mind, join us in the CB... its faster.. lol...
    gingergreek
    gingergreek

Warning :

Post by gingergreek Sun 08 Feb 2009, 11:13 am

yes Pani it's greek (obviously LOL)

QB ima go check those out thanks a lot. I tend to like any genre but mainly Trance (or Techno as America still calls it for some reason) and Funky house but I give everything a try...probably why im so fat Razz

Miss Bradford your Frazzle is on it's way. DOnt forget my Cookie. I have someone here im dying to lob it at

Can i also say that this place has the best Smileys i've ever seen :D
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by queenbee Sun 08 Feb 2009, 11:29 am

PANI~

You just missed Baz... we were in the CB and stuff... do drop by and introduce yourself there once in a while... i'd welcome you there right now, but i need to go... but i think there are a couple of members still in it...

Hmmm... i don't think Korea has Trance or House Music DJs... but imma go check...

If you like the smileys, you'll love the monkeys more A new ANTI phenomenon?? - Page 3 176544
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by jaejae19 Sun 08 Feb 2009, 11:30 am

@gingergreek. I take it you also like house music (e.g. DJ Tiesto)?

I like trance too, especially when I get too much caffeine or chocolate... enhances the high. ^^
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by queenbee Sun 08 Feb 2009, 11:32 am

^
    Tiesto is overrated... i like Bob Sinclair more...

XDDD
    Bianca2007

Female Number of posts : 5
    Warning :

Post by Bianca2007 Sun 08 Feb 2009, 2:57 pm

gingergreek wrote:OK then, Don't worry about Stereo Mike he seems to lack good nutrition so he gets a little premenstrual Razz

Oh and Guys look out for Bianca, she'll eat you alive.

QB most record companies always try to do something fresh with the their acts. The only problem is is that they try to do it with the same producers so in affect you get the same damn thing LOL Record bosses really are ignorant morons,

These girls are just slaves that'll get chewed up and spat out and end up broke in the end. I mean how much can you make splitting your revenue 9 ways? it's stupid.

I'd still do em though :D

LMAO!! He does get a little premenstrual now doesn't he. Oh and i didnt find this site..Im guessing Baz did cuz it was in his blog. How the heck did he find it is what i want to know. U just don't happen upon a forumn like this where ur vid just so happens to be posted. LOL! Or do u?? Hahaha. I love the heck out of these emoticons too. Never seen any like these before.
    Bianca2007

Female Number of posts : 5
    Warning :

Post by Bianca2007 Sun 08 Feb 2009, 3:03 pm

queenbee wrote:
    Thank you... and yes, its not just the looks and the music we are after. The Agenda goes far more deeper than that and we do make sure everything we say has a legitimate source to back our theories up. We are not your regular anti fans.

And we don't mind if you like Gee... some of our members have also professed their liking for the song. Just because we don't like the group, does not mean we "hate" the whole lot and the full song list... as I mentioned to Stereo Mike up there, everyone here is welcome, be it fan or anti-fan or somewhere in between... as long as no one gets provoked and everyone abides by the rules...

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay.

Thank you!! I've noticed how hostile the SNSD fans are...Baz and Pani were called racist and some more stuff..hahahaha..it was nuts but funny. I know i cracked up! Its extremely weird how people get so defensive over a music group they've probably never met or will ever meet. affraid It's almost crazy.
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Yumii Sun 08 Feb 2009, 3:24 pm

Hello.. Mike, Pani, Baz, and Bianca ^___^

Welcome to the STAND and do enjoy your stay A new ANTI phenomenon?? - Page 3 91396

and nice meeting you all bom
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by queenbee Sun 08 Feb 2009, 3:35 pm

Bianca2007 wrote:
    Thank you!! I've noticed how hostile the SNSD fans are...Baz and Pani were called racist and some more stuff..hahahaha..it was nuts but funny. I know i cracked up! Its extremely weird how people get so defensive over a music group they've probably never met or will ever meet. affraid It's almost crazy.

Funny how SNSD fans called the guys "racist" when SNSD themselves have at one point or another said something discriminatory towards a particular race. The most recent of which is when one of their members (the leader of SNSD) said a racist remark towards black people. And their fans actually defended her by saying she was just IGNORANT of the whole "race" issue... that it wasn't that big a deal... blah blah blah... pssshhh... like idols, like fans =___=

Hmmm... Some people actually tend to think of us antis with the typical, "How can you guys hate someone you most likely will not even meet in person?" I guess it works both ways? The only difference, I guess, is SNSD fans tend to get over-aggressive to the point of stalking you and ganging up on you. We've had a couple of members here who have been haunted online to the point of them changing user names so as to avoid these attacks.

Which is why we often tell our members here to just do their ranting on the forum where they can just voice out their opinion on SNSD (and their fans) and not be afraid of the persecution. That means avoiding YT as well... its madness I tell you... once those people start, it never stops ><"

We do have the occasional extremist, but as much as possible we keep them grounded... after all, the usual negative connotation of being an "anti" will surely never change, but at least, as "civil" antis, we here are slowly making a difference.

Baz found us? And here I thought it was Mike who found us... or Pani... Baz was the last one to sign up here... Pani is a sweetie... he is able to handle my ramblings (as you can see I talk/type a lot) LOL...

I can see you're enjoying the emoticons... try the monkeys... you'll fall in love with them A new ANTI phenomenon?? - Page 3 346764 A new ANTI phenomenon?? - Page 3 553903

Also, you guys don't have to limit yourself to this thread.. we have a couple of threads in the forum... feel free to roam around and make friends with the rest of the gang... as far as I know, nobody bites.. XDDD
    GrouchoMarxist22
    GrouchoMarxist22

Warning :

Post by GrouchoMarxist22 Sun 08 Feb 2009, 9:18 pm

Ah yeah, I found the thread as I was on YT wondering why my views suddenly rocketed! And I saw on the demographics that the video was linked to both those websites! So I posted the links in my blog!

PS - Yes, the emoticons are absolutely beasting in this forum! Razz
    kijun
    kijun
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 902
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by kijun Mon 09 Feb 2009, 12:38 am

WHO started all this conversation without the lovely kijunnie?!
    it isnt suppose to be interesting without me. A new ANTI phenomenon?? - Page 3 246471
    LOL. justtt kiddingggg

welcomee everyone<3
    sorry for the late welcomes xD
    i just came back from a debut party.

ohh and bee, how come sones are calling them racist? O_o
    they're only saying the MUSIC sucks. -.-
    Stereo Mike

Number of posts : 8
    Warning :

Post by Stereo Mike Mon 09 Feb 2009, 1:49 pm

yudit wrote:^ lol, most people here don't read the descriptions because we don't go to youtube to search for your videos. why would we? the videos are embedded here so we'll watch it here. also, we don't watch all the videos, just one is enough lol. personally, i only watch the last one because 1) "shitty music" is lol and 2) he's cute. even then, i didn't watch all. just like 1 minute or less. sry2say but you guys aren't really doing anything in the vid AND with the horrible song, it would be a torture to watch all the videos. anyway, glad you are cured of gee. that song was stuck in my head for awhile too and not in a good way.

well duh - i dont think u search my yt channel if it's embedded here but it's still funny that you use that against the fans when they don't read the descriptions when many antis dont either. shrug. @:)

you should watch mine. I'm friggin hilarious. but no really I'm much more expressive than the rest especially the "hot Scot" - he's the stoic one of the group - he's Cool funny while I'm Mad funny

and watch all of it!! like you don't have 3min to spare. come on - i do a little dance at the end just for you!!
    Stereo Mike

Number of posts : 8
    Warning :

Post by Stereo Mike Mon 09 Feb 2009, 2:45 pm

queenbee wrote:

Hi Stereo Mike~

In all honesty, the videos were first kind of confusing. BUT when the poster of the article mentioned the "original video being lost" she was talking about the original Cocaine Video. And as you can see, the videos are embedded here in the forum. No descriptions, no usernames, nothing. I'm not really sure who the poster thought was Australian though.. LOL... Texan? We have a Texan or two here at the forum too XDD

But then again, even if we did NOT manage to understand/read your description/intent, I don't think anyone of us here actually came over to your YT channel and bashed the hell out of you right? It's the SNSD fans who were "smart" enough to do that. As I mentioned to gingergreek, I don't really know whether to congratulate you on the popularity of your videos or say sorry for the ensuing chaos it brought about :3 We usually like to keep to our own little forum here, away from the chaos that is called SNSD and not to mention their fans (yup.. that includes YT)

Buuttt... I'd be happy to take your video down for you if that is your request.

We don't mind if you're an SNSD fan... as long as you don't cause havoc and start fights with the regular members here. We may be anti fans, but we here are a civil lot... everyone is welcome here.

P.S. - glad to see your Gee addiction has been cured Razz

P.S.S. - And welcome to the forum XD

hi oh no worries - don't remove it and thanks to whoever for putting it first!

- im just a smartass like someone else said. and shut up Pani - nutrition? premenstrual? speak fo yoself biotch ;)

hmm I just get a sense that they may be talking about the Cocaine Nose clip being lost, but also possibly suggesting that there was also a vid of someone else starting this and giving the instructions to play "Gee" - but it was all me - I just sent my buds a link to the song and vid and said that they must play that song - and they just uh...ya did it. so its just funny hearing the praise of the "unknown genius" who started this - when twas I!!!

ill be perfectly honest here and now

when I was watching the "Gee" video a lot - I noticed that a response had loaded. so stupid of a girl and her ...im guessing...weird uncle or something dancing to gee. it had 3k views after two days. and i noticed that anything with SNSD or Gee had the same view count rate. then i randomly found Cocaine Nose and thought it be great to have a reaction vid to something that was just gross and not sexual. but there was no music and I'd just played Gee and it would probably get me a few thousands fews so....

yep...im just a view wh*re...of course I didnt expect this - how could I?

I'm pissed that the other website didnt post mine. Baz and I were having a fun little view count battle and one day I logged on to see it had become a slaughter - LOL - he's even surpassed my "Clinton Supporter" (Obama/racism) vid - which i boasted who couldn't touch - grr - well, Baz, I would say there's no way you can beat my "Stereo Mike and the Spice Girls" vid at 35k views...but im not so sure now...if that day comes I will do this...Shocked

seriously for those who haven't watched all of mine you should for the LOLs -

all in a all - in turned into quite an interesting social experiment. it's a shame Cocaine Nose was taken down. I thought it was a pretty good message about drug abuse and this was getting it out to the masses.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:48 pm