The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+56
sweet.station
harukaze
alwaiis_u
lovewg
ai_sumairu
abbynormal
McFryburg aka Learner
Angela
Zoy
kijun
GrouchoMarxist22
stealing_life
Forever Hate The Nine
Bianca2007
yudit
Stereo Mike
gingergreek
~MiXiHae~DBSK
soshit
loraine
antiSM
bof
hiyostand
JS
makino
desertthem
fuzzywuzzy
paboshitdae
POWitszROSIE
iSTAND
SuperJuniorNShinee
STANDupPEOPLE
Shardz
izzybellboo
taiyou_no_namida
YooSulover
brokenhearted
LUPIN
blackbunny
bigbangislove
chumcheorom
smiley_donutXD
ihatesl*ts
sadface
im_b
Mizuki
dbsjcsforever
Yumii
pinkrebel18
jaejae19
blabblepop
chocolattex3
shitdaesucks
queenbee
misstoonice
jae_loves_ME
60 posters

A new ANTI phenomenon??

jae_loves_ME

Number of posts : 2
    Warning :
    A new ANTI phenomenon?? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10A new ANTI phenomenon?? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-04

A new ANTI phenomenon?? Empty A new ANTI phenomenon??

Post by jae_loves_ME Mon 02 Feb 2009, 1:23 am

I don't know who started this but hey... I guess this is one way of showing how SNSD's "Gee" leaves you feeling disgusted.. LOL

Below are just SOME of the videos going around YouTube right now.. apparently they are "Cocaine Nose Reaction Videos" to SNSD's Gee...

They're all foreigners, all of different nationalities (from what i can tell from their accents there's an Australian, a British guy, and a Scottish dude)

So here is the story:

Apparently, the original video is that of a camera going into a cocaine user's nose (nasty stuff)... but the weird part is how the original uploader SPECIFICALLY put in instructions to put in SNSD's Gee as background, giving out the impression of these guys/girls watching/reacting to SNSD music like something disgusting XD

Coincidence? I'd think not.

What is even more strange is how the "original" video is now lost in YT (apparently deleted). So now what is left are reaction videos. And to anyone who would just randomly come across these reaction videos, it would appear as if these people are reacting to the "Gee" music/video instead... LOL

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/wfgxvVR3Kww&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/wfgxvVR3Kww&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/pgkieE0SsVg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/pgkieE0SsVg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    ^
    In this second vid, the guy describes how the process of making the reaction vid goes. Apparently, while playing the cocaine nose video, it specifically needs to have SNSD's Gee played in the background... why? only the original uploader knows why.. LOL...

His reaction to the song? "This music is sh*t... why the f**k did you make us pick this music?"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/3JPt7gdzfB0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/3JPt7gdzfB0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    ^
    Weirdly enough, this girl also got instructions as to how to do the reaction video... by playing SNSD's Gee song first before playing the video... and both needs to be played simultaneously... meaning listening to Gee WHILE watching the video... hmmm...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/hwMsgmUQVXc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/hwMsgmUQVXc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    ^
    Same instructions.. "...listen to THIS music first (meaning "Gee").. and then go from there..."

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/L4HSg8nM-sU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/L4HSg8nM-sU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    ^
    I love this Scottish dude the best.. "Shitty Music" - right on! LOL

I find the precise "instructions" highly weird... LOL...

These people are saying "That's disgusting.." or "why does it keep doing that?.." or other random sick phrases while Gee is playing in the background... Taeyeon is singing her line and these guys are all "that's so horrible.." and "I think I'm gonna barf.." XDD

Mad props to whoever started this whole phenom... whatever his/her intentions were, I doubt its in support of SNSD... and with the rate its going, I wouldn't be surprised if we get to find more out there... oh the wonders of technology!
    misstoonice
    misstoonice
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 455
    Warning :
    A new ANTI phenomenon?? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10A new ANTI phenomenon?? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-18

A new ANTI phenomenon?? Empty Re: A new ANTI phenomenon??

Post by misstoonice Mon 02 Feb 2009, 2:09 am

HAHAHAHAHA! OMG!! their reactions are HILARIOUS! it's like they're seeing something so gross and scary. and snd's planning to debut in america? you have got to be kidding me! they haven't even got rid of their antis which is impossible so it would be better if they should just stay in korea. Razz
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Mon 02 Feb 2009, 2:21 am

Moving to News Section

Razz
    shitdaesucks
    shitdaesucks
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 316
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-17

Post by shitdaesucks Mon 02 Feb 2009, 2:43 am

LOL Razz
    chocolattex3
    Anti

Number of posts : 80
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-21

Post by chocolattex3 Mon 02 Feb 2009, 3:13 am

lol as funny as it seems, aren't their reactions really to that cocaine nose video thing? i don't think they're really disgusted at the music, except for that one guy in the stripes. XD oh well, it's still funny to watch though.
    blabblepop
    blabblepop
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 536
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by blabblepop Mon 02 Feb 2009, 3:13 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA OMG
    First, it was the Basketball players that are dancing-but-about-to-die-if-this-music-does-not-end and now this WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by jaejae19 Mon 02 Feb 2009, 3:26 am

The 'Cocaine-Nose' thing (I think) is a separate video and people were instructed to watch it with 'Gee' in the background. The reaction vids were not for 'Gee' per se, as is the general disgust that you see in the reaction vids. I think the maker of the 'Cocaine-Nose' video abhors SNShitD as we do, and asking people to play it as the background is his/her of way of expressing such hate. In simple terms, their (people in the reaction vids) disgust was generally not directed to SNShitD's 'Gee'... more like their gross experience just got enriched with a gross background song. LOL.

Nevertheless, the people in the reaction videos said that 'Gee' is generally not a good song, which added to the gross-ness of the 'Cocaine-Nose' video. LOL. And that Scottish guy just turned on perv mode when he focused his attention to 'Gee'. Eeewww mehn~

Oh well. Expect the delusionals to say that this is one of STAND's propagandas once again.... *rolls eyes*
    pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by pinkrebel18 Mon 02 Feb 2009, 3:38 am

I enjoy this so much! see SNSD your terrible and they think their going to barf after listening to your so cheesy gee song. hahaha... my stomach hurts. Razz
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Yumii Mon 02 Feb 2009, 3:49 am

hahahahahhaa... ROFLMFAO Razz
    I frigging love those vids A new ANTI phenomenon?? 372360

Last edited by Yumii on Mon 02 Feb 2009, 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    chocolattex3
    Anti

Number of posts : 80
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-21

Post by chocolattex3 Mon 02 Feb 2009, 3:49 am

Actually, looking through the YT comments, I dunno what's more hilarious - the reactions that go well with the song, or how the insane delusionals are making fools out of themselves by commenting and bashing without reading the description first. Hahha. Idiot fans.
    dbsjcsforever
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 216
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-14

Post by dbsjcsforever Mon 02 Feb 2009, 4:52 am

LOL, snsd should forget about any hopes of debuting in us :D
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    A new ANTI phenomenon?? Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10A new ANTI phenomenon?? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Mizuki Mon 02 Feb 2009, 5:56 am

Aha, even if it wasn't actually the "Gee" MV, it's beyond hilarious considering it adds on to the disgust of the video. ;]
    im_b
    im_b
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 193
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-12

Post by im_b Mon 02 Feb 2009, 6:59 am

omg.... firstly, it's surprised me how many vids were posted! and later, after i watched, gosh, they are sooooo not faking about this so-called 'SHITTY SONG'

i don't know whether the plastics have done sth to those ppl or not
    but well, this is the proof that they are SUCK!!!!! their song is SUCK!!! so if they were to be singers, what's the point of making this 'SHITTY SONG' :D well, we may get the answer from SM ENT., don't we?
    sadface
    sadface
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 33
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-10

Post by sadface Mon 02 Feb 2009, 7:21 am

misstoonice wrote:HAHAHAHAHA! OMG!! their reactions are HILARIOUS! it's like they're seeing something so gross and scary. and snd's planning to debut in america? you have got to be kidding me! they haven't even got rid of their antis which is impossible so it would be better if they should just stay in korea. Razz
    whoa whoa. Snsd planning to debut in America? When did this start going around?!? That's even dumber than having them spread to China (Shanghai SM concert anyone? Razz)

And those videos are quite hilarious, even though they are not initially reacting to the Gee MV
    ihatesl*ts
    ihatesl*ts
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 97
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-14

Post by ihatesl*ts Mon 02 Feb 2009, 8:27 am

LOL..even if we know that their reaction wasn't directed at the song itself but the "shitty song" comment by the Scottish dude was a direct blow. And who knew if they were more disgusted by the song than the video itself.
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by jaejae19 Mon 02 Feb 2009, 9:58 am

LOL. i thought the fat guy was the scottish guy. puahaha~~
    smiley_donutXD
    smiley_donutXD
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 219
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by smiley_donutXD Mon 02 Feb 2009, 10:02 am

lol
    love the second guy's reaction to the song
    ''This music is shit... why the f**k did you make us pick this music?"
    And the Scottish guy
    ''Shitty Music''
    they're the best Razz
    chumcheorom
    Anti

Number of posts : 70
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-14

Post by chumcheorom Mon 02 Feb 2009, 10:42 am

I kinda want to watch the video with the bleeding nose. DON'T DO DRUGS KIDS!
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by bigbangislove Mon 02 Feb 2009, 11:00 am

The larger guy and the hot Scottish guy are the best.
    Notice when the guy in the black and white striped shirt was watching the video his face was pretty nonchalant as if he didn't care because the video was no big.
    However, when he was talking about the music referring to it as "Shitty" his face was kinda "Ew".
    16 seconds into the video when "Gee" first starts he sighs frustrated.
    Razz
    blackbunny
    blackbunny
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 154
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-06

Post by blackbunny Mon 02 Feb 2009, 11:53 am

Aaaaahhhh!!! my ears! Shocked
    I broke my promise that I would never listen to that shitty song again!!! cry cry cry cry cry

by the way, that was hilarious..the video made it seem like they're disgusted watching shitdae's mv..

"shitty music" Razz Razz Razz
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by LUPIN Mon 02 Feb 2009, 12:19 pm

having a cocaine nose = snsd's gee (both equally disgusting in my opinion)
    it's just that a cocaine nose can be fixed with rehab and therapy while the other one.....Razz

their reactions are LOL
    funny how the starter of the trend really wanted the song GEE to be played,,
    somehow I kinda wanna recommend STANDsubs to them...(biaasssssss)
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by brokenhearted Mon 02 Feb 2009, 2:10 pm

Omg...I only saw the scottish guy last night when I saw the videos but I didn't see the big guy...
    I love both their comments about shitdae...

'This music is shit... why the f**k did you make us pick this music?"

shitty music

Yes gee is shitty music...what's funny is that these ppl in the video don't even know who the F**k shitdae is. They are just following the directions that the original person said. So this is their honest opinion about shitdae & their music.

Whoever started this is a genius...because they introduce shitdae to other ppl who all think it's shitty music.
    Of course delusionals will think it's us, it's funny we don't have to do anything & we still get credit for it..lol
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Mon 02 Feb 2009, 3:50 pm

yup, this is proof that they have shitty music!! hahahah.
    this is awesome!
    taiyou_no_namida
    taiyou_no_namida
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 213
    Warning :
    A new ANTI phenomenon?? Left_bar_bleue5 / 105 / 10A new ANTI phenomenon?? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by taiyou_no_namida Mon 02 Feb 2009, 4:37 pm

woohoo..haha...that's right out HILARIOUS!!!
    lol...
    wonder who the genius is who started it...wish that vid didn't get deleted ^^
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Mon 02 Feb 2009, 5:19 pm

Ummm...
    I don't really get the whole "cocaine nose" thingie..

But LOL.... 99% of the time, I was going "O.O" and the other 1% sorta understood what was going on and was laughing inside.
    But seriously....

I ish confuzzled @.@

What a way to start spreading their "popularity" overseas LMAO.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:58 am