The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+56
sweet.station
harukaze
alwaiis_u
lovewg
ai_sumairu
abbynormal
McFryburg aka Learner
Angela
Zoy
kijun
GrouchoMarxist22
stealing_life
Forever Hate The Nine
Bianca2007
yudit
Stereo Mike
gingergreek
~MiXiHae~DBSK
soshit
loraine
antiSM
bof
hiyostand
JS
makino
desertthem
fuzzywuzzy
paboshitdae
POWitszROSIE
iSTAND
SuperJuniorNShinee
STANDupPEOPLE
Shardz
izzybellboo
taiyou_no_namida
YooSulover
brokenhearted
LUPIN
blackbunny
bigbangislove
chumcheorom
smiley_donutXD
ihatesl*ts
sadface
im_b
Mizuki
dbsjcsforever
Yumii
pinkrebel18
jaejae19
blabblepop
chocolattex3
shitdaesucks
queenbee
misstoonice
jae_loves_ME
60 posters

A new ANTI phenomenon??

Shardz
    Shardz
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 156
    Warning :
    A new ANTI phenomenon?? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10A new ANTI phenomenon?? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-03

A new ANTI phenomenon?? - Page 2 Empty Re: A new ANTI phenomenon??

Post by Shardz Mon 02 Feb 2009, 5:41 pm

i shall now quote the scottish guy
    "and thankgod the music is over too."
    PWHAHAHA! ShitD's music is like the vid. horrible. nasty. Don't Listen to it kids!
    STANDupPEOPLE
    STANDupPEOPLE
    Official Anti

Male Number of posts : 186
    Warning :
    A new ANTI phenomenon?? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10A new ANTI phenomenon?? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Post by STANDupPEOPLE Mon 02 Feb 2009, 6:21 pm

lol, the comments for all of these vids are hilarous too. all of these delusionals are coming out of nowhere to praise gee. and getting owned by everyone. ahahaha.
    SuperJuniorNShinee
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 171
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-02

Post by SuperJuniorNShinee Mon 02 Feb 2009, 6:24 pm

I knew SNSD would Give "Korean Music Industry" a Bad Reputaion!!!! So Why are snsd going to The Korean Music festival again?? They should just stay In Korea, instead of Flying to LA!! This is Funny..lol Sh*tty Music xD

DISBAND SNSD FTW!!!
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by bigbangislove Mon 02 Feb 2009, 7:10 pm

You can't see the video that the reactors are watching however, you can hear what they're listening too and you can see their disgusted reactions which makes you think the song "Gee" is what's making them disgusted as opposed to the video.
    Subliminal messages.
    Razz
    Who came up with this?
    iSTAND
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 270
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Post by iSTAND Mon 02 Feb 2009, 7:38 pm

LMAO , I saw this on YT too. I couldn't help but wonder " Why , Oh why , did they use SNSD's Gee , specifically ? ". >Razz
    POWitszROSIE
    POWitszROSIE
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 683
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by POWitszROSIE Mon 02 Feb 2009, 7:52 pm

second guy:
    that was not gross. that was just boring
    third guy:
    that was nasty

the last duuude was pretty cute. R O F L !
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    A new ANTI phenomenon?? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10A new ANTI phenomenon?? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Mon 02 Feb 2009, 9:02 pm

ROFLROFL.
    XD
    this was funny.
    fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by fuzzywuzzy Mon 02 Feb 2009, 9:33 pm

oh the epicness on youtube <3
    desertthem
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 105
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Post by desertthem Tue 03 Feb 2009, 12:40 am

this is more of a promotion to their song than anything...but it just turns out people don't seem that interested...rofl...oh Soy, must you try so hard?
    makino
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 163
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-22

Post by makino Tue 03 Feb 2009, 5:56 am

i just watched the last video on youtube. i have to watch the rest! i don't watch the entire clip since i can't stand the song. i just listen to the reactions at the start and end.

funny how they are disgusted and turned off by the song more than seeing the actual video. it will be funny if a snsd fan did it to spread the song around since it obviously turned people off. but if it is an anti .. you. are. awesome.
    JS
    JS
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 250
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-10

Post by JS Tue 03 Feb 2009, 9:14 pm

Looks like they won't be going overseas for quite some time
    hiyostand
    hiyostand
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 267
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Post by hiyostand Tue 03 Feb 2009, 10:15 pm

I think I get this..there were the painolympics going around a while back and the videos were grotesque accompanied by bad music. I guess it's something like that. I like this. It just proves snsd has bad music
    Gee is awful. It's not even a song its a broken record.
    bof
    bof
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post by bof Tue 03 Feb 2009, 10:32 pm

I LOVE THE SCOTTISH DUDE. He's pretty hot. Anyway, he is my hero. Seriously, lol. I didn't watch the first two guys, but I watched the last two. His comments were so funny, but the only thing that stuck out for me was, "Urgh.. that's ugly." Whoever started this is a genius. I can't wait for people to pwn the delusionals and their failed girl band. That would be funny. The fall of SNSD might come sooner than expected. :p Hopefully, though, people won't think ALL Korean music would be like that. Ugh, they're giving K-pop a bad rep.
    antiSM
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 108
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by antiSM Wed 04 Feb 2009, 9:23 am

i <3 it!!
    i just hope those sluts know how much we hate them!!!

ermm.. wonder did they watch it or not?
    n how their reacton will be?
    crying??

i'm lovin' it!! ^^

I love you
    loraine
    loraine
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 61
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-14

Post by loraine Wed 04 Feb 2009, 1:29 pm

hahhahaha!!!!!!
    really man!!!!!!!!
    THUMBS UP TO THE ORIGINAL MAKER WHO MADE THEM LISTEN WITH THE SOUND...

SHITTY MUSIC!

WTH..
    I BURST OUT LAUGHING.....~~~~~~~

CHEERS~~~~~~
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Thu 05 Feb 2009, 10:24 pm

those sushi morons misunderstand....how dumber can they get?? they didn't even read the description...just show how quickly those morons reacted without knowing the real thing..
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    A new ANTI phenomenon?? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10A new ANTI phenomenon?? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Fri 06 Feb 2009, 12:49 am

Lol!
    hahaha!=D
    so funny,damn funny!
    look at their reaction,i just want to laugh everyday!=)
    thumbs up!
    omo~that scottish dude is handsome =)
    gingergreek
    gingergreek

Male Number of posts : 7
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-07

Post by gingergreek Sat 07 Feb 2009, 2:18 pm

HELLO HELOO!!!

Well it appears that me and my friends have a small fan base A new ANTI phenomenon?? - Page 2 246471

How's everyone doing?

Nice to see people hating SNSD as much as I do. Which is why we put their shitty song with (well from now on) with every awful video we react too.

Stay tuned for more

And for you guys who like The scottish guy? His Name is Baz and he's straight...well he claims to be. Sorry fellas LOL
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Sat 07 Feb 2009, 2:42 pm

Hello gingergreek~

So which one were you? LOL.. don't answer that... internet anonymity at its best XDDD

First of, I can't decide whether to say congratulations on the internet popularity you suddenly had or be sorry for the notoriety you suddenly got :3 but i do hope, along with other STAND staff, that we have not inconvenienced you and your friends. SNSD fans tend to get a tad... aggressive... but do feel free to vent your SNSD frustrations here.

Welcome to the forum and hope you'll enjoy your stay!

PS - is there a way you can bring Baz in here? Razz
    gingergreek
    gingergreek

Male Number of posts : 7
    Warning :

Post by gingergreek Sat 07 Feb 2009, 3:21 pm

Im the Fat one. No need for anonymity I can handle myself Razz

I think it's a mixture of both popularity and notoriety that deserves the congrats LOL Some of my earlier comments were so funny. I was getting called a racist, fat this fat that and everything you can imagine. Then when people realised what we were reacting too they removed their own comments HAHAHA

Anyway, SNSD are dire. I don't mind groups trying new styles of music but there stuff just fails on all levels. Plus they're manufactured wank and those groups always die on their arse and wind up broke and on awful reality shows trying to cling on whatever little fame they had.

/rant

Baz is away for the weekend but i have sent him a message to join here cos he's getting a lot of love LOL

Thanks for letting join this place too
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by queenbee Sat 07 Feb 2009, 3:54 pm

^
    XD

It was mostly a misunderstanding... but SNSD fans tend to be pretty defensive on their "girls"... to the point of borderline insanity.. which is why we lovingly call them InSanes (derived from their fanclub called "Sone" - pronounced Sowon - a Korean term meaning WISH)... Yeah.. they "wish" SNSD had more talent...

LOL.. SNSD actually had a reality TV show which did not fare too well on ratings XDDDD so I guess they've already been there and done that? Razz

Thing is, their record label promised a new sound after an 8 month hiatus.. and the abomination they managed to come up with after that hiatus was "Gee"... which was basically the same concept/sound/image they had a year ago when they first debuted... bubblegum pop being sung by girls who are almost in their 20's but act like they're 10 years old... you should have seen the previous song with them waving lollipops around *shudder*

Feel free to look around the forum. And if you need anything, just drop me or any staff a PM.

And yes, do tell Baz he has a fanclub in here.. me included... LOL
    Stereo Mike

Number of posts : 8
    Warning :

Post by Stereo Mike Sat 07 Feb 2009, 5:37 pm

Hi, My name's Stereo Mike. I'm the guy in the first vid and the originator of these vids. Thanks for all the praise. Not to be rude, but since I didn't get a fan club out of this I'm going to go ahead and point out the fact that you commented on how stupid the SNSD fans were who yelled at us without reading the descriptiong but uh...did you read my description? You wonder who the orginator was and what their purpose was in using "Gee." Um...I said why in my DESCRIPTION!! Also, you werent sure who started it but I say my monicure of "Hi, My name's Stereo Mike." at the start and everyone in the others vids talks about "Stereo Mike" so uh...duh.

ps....I'm not Australian, I'm from Texas.

pss...I'm an SNSD fan. buhahahahahahhahahahahahah.

psss....well actually I'm just kinda indifferent. I will say that up until I made that vid I had to watch the "Gee" video at least three time a day. It was sucking the life out of me I was addicted. Doing the vid somehow cured me of that!! lol
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by yudit Sat 07 Feb 2009, 7:19 pm

^ lol, most people here don't read the descriptions because we don't go to youtube to search for your videos. why would we? the videos are embedded here so we'll watch it here. also, we don't watch all the videos, just one is enough lol. personally, i only watch the last one because 1) "shitty music" is lol and 2) he's cute. even then, i didn't watch all. just like 1 minute or less. sry2say but you guys aren't really doing anything in the vid AND with the horrible song, it would be a torture to watch all the videos. anyway, glad you are cured of gee. that song was stuck in my head for awhile too and not in a good way.
    Bianca2007

Female Number of posts : 5
    Warning :

Post by Bianca2007 Sat 07 Feb 2009, 10:06 pm

Stereo Mike wrote:Hi, My name's Stereo Mike. I'm the guy in the first vid and the originator of these vids. Thanks for all the praise. Not to be rude, but since I didn't get a fan club out of this I'm going to go ahead and point out the fact that you commented on how stupid the SNSD fans were who yelled at us without reading the descriptiong but uh...did you read my description? You wonder who the orginator was and what their purpose was in using "Gee." Um...I said why in my DESCRIPTION!! Also, you werent sure who started it but I say my monicure of "Hi, My name's Stereo Mike." at the start and everyone in the others vids talks about "Stereo Mike" so uh...duh.

psss....well actually I'm just kinda indifferent. I will say that up until I made that vid I had to watch the "Gee" video at least three time a day. It was sucking the life out of me I was addicted. Doing the vid somehow cured me of that!! lol

Lmao!! U smart ass! I actually like their song Gee..its so happy and poppy. Their other songs suck tho and i couldnt get into them. bragging Their reasons they gave (in the little message i got) for hating the group are hella legit. Normally people hate groups just because the music sucks to them, but it seems to be a bit deeper than that from what i've read. Made a lot of sense too!
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by queenbee Sun 08 Feb 2009, 12:32 am

Stereo Mike wrote:Hi, My name's Stereo Mike. I'm the guy in the first vid and the originator of these vids. Thanks for all the praise. Not to be rude, but since I didn't get a fan club out of this I'm going to go ahead and point out the fact that you commented on how stupid the SNSD fans were who yelled at us without reading the descriptiong but uh...did you read my description? You wonder who the orginator was and what their purpose was in using "Gee." Um...I said why in my DESCRIPTION!! Also, you werent sure who started it but I say my monicure of "Hi, My name's Stereo Mike." at the start and everyone in the others vids talks about "Stereo Mike" so uh...duh.

Hi Stereo Mike~

In all honesty, the videos were first kind of confusing. BUT when the poster of the article mentioned the "original video being lost" she was talking about the original Cocaine Video. And as you can see, the videos are embedded here in the forum. No descriptions, no usernames, nothing. I'm not really sure who the poster thought was Australian though.. LOL... Texan? We have a Texan or two here at the forum too XDD

But then again, even if we did NOT manage to understand/read your description/intent, I don't think anyone of us here actually came over to your YT channel and bashed the hell out of you right? It's the SNSD fans who were "smart" enough to do that. As I mentioned to gingergreek, I don't really know whether to congratulate you on the popularity of your videos or say sorry for the ensuing chaos it brought about :3 We usually like to keep to our own little forum here, away from the chaos that is called SNSD and not to mention their fans (yup.. that includes YT)

Buuttt... I'd be happy to take your video down for you if that is your request.

We don't mind if you're an SNSD fan... as long as you don't cause havoc and start fights with the regular members here. We may be anti fans, but we here are a civil lot... everyone is welcome here.

P.S. - glad to see your Gee addiction has been cured Razz

P.S.S. - And welcome to the forum XD

Last edited by queenbee on Sun 08 Feb 2009, 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 7:58 pm