The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+52
nashDollie
chene
xDBSK-loveex
CrowdedHell
misstoonice
daesungvip
ai_sumairu
IhatejesSICKa
shitdaesucks
~MiXiHae~DBSK
iAMViP
yunho_lady
klSTAND21
bbling
makino
hiyostand
bLiNg bLiNg minwayunkie^^
legendPHS
ihatesl*ts
STANDer
soshihater
Mizuki
soshit
SparklingDiamond
bigbangislove
fuzzywuzzy
Angela
izzybellboo
Hannie*Saru
rainiskye.
xjjjLOVE
YooSulover
snjeung
Hazy
anti
McFryburg aka Learner
lucky730
queenbee
LUPIN
MissyKissy
Deliberately
blabblepop
mikkoon_anti_SNSD
cancerian
IhateSOSHI
~wOonDerLoOve~
jaejae19
dbsjcsforever
im_b
aliciialoveyou
gwynethkhoo
chocohippo
56 posters

It's a shame we cannot do promotions the same time as Wonder Girls.

Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :
    It's a shame we cannot do promotions the same time as Wonder Girls. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10It's a shame we cannot do promotions the same time as Wonder Girls. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

It's a shame we cannot do promotions the same time as Wonder Girls. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's a shame we cannot do promotions the same time as Wonder Girls.

Post by Angela Tue 13 Jan 2009, 8:11 pm

Just shut up Tiffany and use your airhead brain. Why do you think Papa SM didnt let you comeback in August or September. Thats because BIGGER IDOLS were coming back IDIOT.
    fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :
    It's a shame we cannot do promotions the same time as Wonder Girls. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10It's a shame we cannot do promotions the same time as Wonder Girls. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

It's a shame we cannot do promotions the same time as Wonder Girls. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's a shame we cannot do promotions the same time as Wonder Girls.

Post by fuzzywuzzy Tue 13 Jan 2009, 8:31 pm

If anything, the WGs are a lot closer with KARA than they are with SNSD XD

The rumors of "friendship" can only be beneficial for SNSD. WGs work for their own fame and status in the Kpop world, not suck up to other groups to get the attention they want.

And "rivals"? PLEASE.
    WGs pwned SNSD a LOOOOONG time ago.
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by bigbangislove Tue 13 Jan 2009, 8:37 pm

1:) SNSD and WG are not close.

2:) SNSD is being fake yet again. They're thankful they didn't comeback the same time "Nobody" or "So hot" did.

3:) lol, at the difference in the pictures. SNSD makes me wanna hurl and WG makes me want to hug them.

4:) I can sense SNSD's fall coming very soon. "White Angel" "Sista" Hyun A's new group (Ex: WG) and Son Dambi's girl groups are coming out this year! LSM cares more about new artists than old ones -- Therefore, he'll promote "White Angel" to the fullest and trash SNSD. The public also gets really excited for new artists as well, thus leaving SNSD behind.
    SparklingDiamond
    SparklingDiamond
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 342
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-27

Post by SparklingDiamond Tue 13 Jan 2009, 9:07 pm

haha, there's no such thing as power of 9.
    they didnt even show up in the poll.

and they are such liarss.
    we all know that they are happy that
    they are not doing promotions with WG cas
    they would lose so baddd.
    i bet they even planned not to do anything
    when WG or other big artists are around...

they are top in the charts but
    because no one else are doing promotions.
    but the number of their sales are a pity.
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Tue 13 Jan 2009, 11:01 pm

they still don't wanna admit they are such losers...
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    It's a shame we cannot do promotions the same time as Wonder Girls. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10It's a shame we cannot do promotions the same time as Wonder Girls. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Mizuki Wed 14 Jan 2009, 9:55 am

Tsk tsk. If they can't even compete among the best, why even be an entertainer?
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Wed 14 Jan 2009, 9:18 pm

FAKER!!
    tardy actually wanted to say:
    "It's RELIEVING how we don't have to promote our new album with WG! phew~ we'll surely screwed up when we have to compete with them!"

stop boasting yourself, fany!
    noone believes your fake face and attitudes these days~
    STANDer
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-12

Post by STANDer Thu 15 Jan 2009, 5:15 am

talking about publicity!
    wonder girls dont need to talk about big stars just to get attention while snsd gives good compliments on wonder girls to get attention.

POWER OF 9 ATTENTION SEEKERS!
    ihatesl*ts
    ihatesl*ts
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 97
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-14

Post by ihatesl*ts Thu 15 Jan 2009, 6:03 am

oh please Tardy...don't give me this kind of BS. Her words are as fake as her face and she expect us to believe that crap??Hypocrite much?
    legendPHS
    legendPHS
    Anti

Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-03

Post by legendPHS Fri 16 Jan 2009, 4:48 am

Geezzz, their new album name really suitable for their Geezzzz personality...
    I wonder is SM lack of budget to promote their girl
    The poster and the clothes they wore is really a mess, again just like their personality to mess up everything.

C'mon, you know we want nobody nobody but WG, and hate nobody nobody but SNSD
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 62
    Location : in teukie's heart, in changmin's mind,in jonghyun's soul, in ji yong's arms and in junho's eyes^^~
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by bLiNg bLiNg minwayunkie^^ Fri 16 Jan 2009, 9:38 am

look at SNSD picture!
    hahaha, yoona looks like a giraffe..
    with that long neck of hers..
    yuri too..
    she looks weird~
    hiyostand
    hiyostand
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 267
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Post by hiyostand Fri 16 Jan 2009, 11:09 am

HAHA if they made a comeback while WG's Nobody was around I really wonder what would have happened. They kept pushing it back and came out when no one of a big label name was around. PATHETIC. They don't stand a fighting chance with anyone.
    And from the pictures alone. WG looks so classy!! Snsd there look real cheap!
    makino
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 163
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-22

Post by makino Sat 17 Jan 2009, 5:02 am

they think it is a shame to not promote themselves at the same time as wonder girls? what century are they in? wonder girls have already done enough promotions to be loved by non-asian countries and they are already launching themselves in the states. do they really think that they even have 0.01% chance to defeat wonder girls? i have a feeling that they will want to promote at the same time as wonder girls because it will only draw them more attention by the media. on top of that, they are probably just listening to their idiotic fans wishes of giving them a purpose to attack wonder girls and their fans.

i am pretty sure the father of the company PURPOSELY made their comeback this year when wonder girls was not going to promote anything new.
    bbling
    bbling
    Translator
    Translator

Female Number of posts : 221
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Post by bbling Sat 17 Jan 2009, 8:37 pm

I am a Wonder Girls fan so I really can't help disliking SNSD MORE whenever I see this "Wonder Generation" nonsense~ I'm pretty sure there is no Wonder Generation~ yes Wonder Girls had once said they would like to be friends with SNSD... but to be honest, what else can they say? "No, we hate SNSD, we are rivals!"

I guess you could say the same for Tiffany, that she had to say they are friends in an interview... but the difference between Wonder Girls and Tiffany's answer is that WG makes it clear that they would LIKE to be friends, Tiffany is basically saying they are best friends. This whole "We are very close" ?!?! WTF?!

But then again, I have no idea what goes on behind the scenes between the two groups... maybe there IS a Wonder Generation... It's a shame we cannot do promotions the same time as Wonder Girls. - Page 2 476897

And the fricken "We want do promote at the same time..." SNSD are DUMB, but even they should realise WG are way more popular than them... if they did promotions at the same time? Fricken GEE would get absolutely nada.

Grr...

---

And I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOOVE Sun Mi's dress!! It's a shame we cannot do promotions the same time as Wonder Girls. - Page 2 926552
    klSTAND21
    klSTAND21
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 121
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by klSTAND21 Sun 18 Jan 2009, 12:07 am

Of course SM would try to release their album when other groups weren't as active. Everyone knows if they were trying to promote it the same time WonderGirls were promoting a song sh*tdae would be crushed period. XD
    yunho_lady
    yunho_lady
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by yunho_lady Sun 18 Jan 2009, 12:42 am

lol....just look at the pics.....WG and SNSD..

wondergirls are better!
    iAMViP
    iAMViP
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 751
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-09

Post by iAMViP Sun 18 Jan 2009, 12:49 am

hahahahahah
    more like they can't compete with wonder girls
    becaue WG are WAY better than them
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    It's a shame we cannot do promotions the same time as Wonder Girls. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10It's a shame we cannot do promotions the same time as Wonder Girls. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Sun 18 Jan 2009, 1:30 am

Lol!
    haha!
    snsd have to accept the real fact that they are not friends!and there is NO WONDERGENERATION in this world!
    Just that stupid InSanes create that thing!How could them pair girls with girls???WG are NOT Lesbo like SNSD!
    The Power Of 9?More like Power Of 0!
    WGiRlS ftw!!!
    shitdaesucks
    shitdaesucks
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 316
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-17

Post by shitdaesucks Sun 18 Jan 2009, 5:46 am

it annoys me whenever i see 'wondergeneration' eww. it must be embarrassing for the much prettier, more natural and talented girls to be associated with those cheap plastic skanks.
    wonder girls >>>>>>>>>>>> shitdae.
    IhatejesSICKa
    IhatejesSICKa
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 340
    Warning :
    It's a shame we cannot do promotions the same time as Wonder Girls. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10It's a shame we cannot do promotions the same time as Wonder Girls. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

Post by IhatejesSICKa Sun 18 Jan 2009, 7:44 pm

crystallizedreverie wrote:if you girls also noticed, there has been a lot more wg/snsd "friendship" threads on soompi lately.. damage control anyone

CERTIFIED TUPPERWARE. XD

damn. what happened to jessica? Shocked
    its not ahjumma generation.
    Tell me about. Whenever I go soompi(which is rare) all I see WonderGeneration-it's highly annoying and I don't believe it at all.

And about Jessica, tell me about, wrinkle creme anyone? Plus, her stylist...don't even get me started.
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Sat 24 Jan 2009, 6:41 am

The pictures speak a thousand words already.

Wonder Girls TOPS shitdaes anytime, anywhere! Au huh!

When I look at the pics of the shitdaes, I was like thinking along the thoughts of "The photographer tried his/her best to fit all 9 of them in the picture. They weren't even distributed properly."

And seriously, what's with their pose? I don't even get their concept... It's quite boring to look at actually. It's a shame we cannot do promotions the same time as Wonder Girls. - Page 2 476897

Wonder Girls on the other hand, totally shows off their charisma, charm and hotness. The confidence is their too and their clothes fits them too. They're beautiful and one can clearly see that they captured the concept the photographer wanted them to display. It's a shame we cannot do promotions the same time as Wonder Girls. - Page 2 781612
    daesungvip
    daesungvip
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 479
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by daesungvip Sat 24 Jan 2009, 1:26 pm

more like
    "it's a shame we cant use wondergirls anymore to get our fame."
    misstoonice
    misstoonice
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 455
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-18

Post by misstoonice Sat 31 Jan 2009, 1:33 am

IhatejesSICKa wrote:
    crystallizedreverie wrote:if you girls also noticed, there has been a lot more wg/snsd "friendship" threads on soompi lately.. damage control anyone

CERTIFIED TUPPERWARE. XD

damn. what happened to jessica? Shocked
    its not ahjumma generation.
    Tell me about. Whenever I go soompi(which is rare) all I see WonderGeneration-it's highly annoying and I don't believe it at all.

And about Jessica, tell me about, wrinkle creme anyone? Plus, her stylist...don't even get me started.

OMG! i know right?! it is ANNOYING especially those fans who want them together! maybe because people in soompi do not want users to bash other artists that's why they(fans) came up with the idea of a WONDERgeneration. i hate comments such as "i hope they'd collaborate!" and "awww,they really are good friends!" i mean c'mon! get real,i'm sure you will always see Wonder Girls as a very SUPERIOR rival to snsd,why the pretense?
    CrowdedHell
    CrowdedHell
    Official Anti

Male Number of posts : 145
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-16

Post by CrowdedHell Wed 18 Feb 2009, 8:30 pm

those stupid anti-wg always say wg r talentless , well Sunye CAN sing n Yoobin CAN rap . someday they will surely stfu
    xDBSK-loveex
    xDBSK-loveex
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 216
    Warning :
    It's a shame we cannot do promotions the same time as Wonder Girls. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3 / 103 / 10It's a shame we cannot do promotions the same time as Wonder Girls. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-21

Post by xDBSK-loveex Sat 21 Feb 2009, 7:42 pm

failures .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 7:13 pm