The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+48
ai_sumairu
angeno
musicmakesmehigh
`RAIN(:
aida.JJ
ildy
jinniii
myai
bumlover
yuniel
SaneBox
IhateSOSHI
wickedfairy
ihatesl*ts
ALLNINEGONE
hiyostand
collation
jaejae19
im_b
love_cinnabon
queenbee
OopurpleoO
~MiXiHae~DBSK
jaeSMILES
soshit
riinjjang
mangoicetea
kil
soshihater
Tbell
smiley_donutXD
hatepastelpink
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
sXiAHn
taiyou_no_namida
SoHot
brokenhearted
Oh_Mona
blabblepop
Zoy
supermarbel_cake
Angela
Hazy
koreangurl2626
friglet
mkd454
Gaytards
Bento_box
52 posters

Secret messages through Song?

soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :
    Secret messages through Song? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Secret messages through Song? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Secret messages through Song? - Page 2 Empty Re: Secret messages through Song?

Post by soshit Wed 24 Sep 2008, 2:07 am

i noticed that when i first read the lyrics...the lyrics is kind of suspicious and i have a weird feeling while watching the MV...but some obsessed fans just don't care about that since most of them are young..
    jaeSMILES
    jaeSMILES
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 275
    Warning :
    Secret messages through Song? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Secret messages through Song? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by jaeSMILES Wed 24 Sep 2008, 2:43 am

Red Ocean?!~
    SM never fails to amaze me honestly . he always comes up with new plans to anger Cassie. I just hope Cassie can stand this. I really do hope so.
    Smart ive got to admit, very well thought through. Use the lyrics but cover it up in other way (for example a shirtless jaejoong, soaked in water changmin etc.)

It scares me how far SM is willing to go to keep their girls famous . to get them to insult and whatever is one thing, to subliminally attack the worlds bigest FC is jsut plain crazy.

As a Cass I feel appalled. As a STAND ? i want to disband ShitDae even more~
    Cassiopeia + STAND FIGHTINGGG!~
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    Secret messages through Song? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10Secret messages through Song? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Wed 24 Sep 2008, 3:32 am

This is So WOW!
    OopurpleoO
    OopurpleoO
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 437
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by OopurpleoO Wed 24 Sep 2008, 5:23 am

SM is an idiot . . . fighting against a big FC is not smart
    and using that dirty trick Twisted Evil

Cassiopeia fighting
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Wed 24 Sep 2008, 6:16 am

oh my..

I'm not really a Cassie nor a big DBSK fan (just a song or two and a biased Jaejoong fangirl, lol) but yeah... this is low... who wrote the song though? That is what I'm curious about. Its weird that the song is being direct with the whole "Red Ocean" thing and the MV itself is full of symbolisms - all pointing to Cass... it would be very interesting what the dongbang boys will say about this though...

and according to some Cass at soompi, they too are worried of what is happening in Korea.

Apparently, there has been boycotting going on. The showcase was not a full house, and some seats were left empty. Though empty seats were small (some say 5 000 some say 10 000, out of the 30 000 seats), mind you the showcase was finally made FREE entrance to fans. What does that say?

Now international Cassies are also worried... 300 000++ pre orders is actually small compared to 900 000 registered fans... though some are attributing it to the wait for the release of the repackaged album... but that in itself, isnt that telling so much already?

Cassies~ Hwaiting~

OT: If SM does this to Suju's third album, I will definitely hunt him down in Korea and *censored* *beep* *censored*
    love_cinnabon
    love_cinnabon
    Anti

Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post by love_cinnabon Wed 24 Sep 2008, 6:22 am

wow wow wow.... So I am not the only one who get this negative vibe from the MV when I first saw it!!!!

When I first saw the witch in RED in the MV, I immediately thought of Cass. They're trying to imply that Cass are witches, eh? That was what I first thought.

The way Yoochun furiously broke the glass, the ways Jae and the other boys retaliated in that MV... I dun know. They sent the message to my mind that there's seriously a hidden meaning behind it.

Talking about the end of the MV... the way they made the Red Witch was kinda scared and then disappeared. What, they're thinking that they can easily get Cass under their skin and that the Cass in the end will be scared and give in??????

Owh... SM are really declaring a war with the Cass.

Stay strong, Cassie.

SM... I'm disappointed on how low can you get. I am now, officially, would like to delay / might even consider to not buy the Mirotic album at all. What's the purpose of buying it when it was meant to attack you?

SM must be laughing their asses off to witness the Cass buying and even sing along the song which is specially intended to offend the Cassies.

Last edited by love_cinnabon on Wed 24 Sep 2008, 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    im_b
    im_b
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 193
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-12

Post by im_b Wed 24 Sep 2008, 7:54 am

well, yes i do think this song is for cass.. but i dun think it's a secret meaning from SM in the song!
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by jaejae19 Wed 24 Sep 2008, 8:53 am

honestly, this is the first time i've read the translation... me and my hypersomnolence and stress.

nway, it's a disturbing thought that SM would send out this message to cassies through a song..... no wonder dbsk's comeback hasn't been that promising as it should be....

side-thought: JJ coined the term 'mirotic', right?

that SM lives, breathes, drinks money.... gawd. and he's using this to his absolute advantage to gain power over the fans... damn.....
    collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by collation Wed 24 Sep 2008, 11:41 am

actually my first time reading the lyrics..i don`t really keep up with DBSK...
    but wow, wow, wow.. it does make sense... so apparently 800,000 people aand more are slaves to SM?? we will see about that... I hope Cassies all over the world STAND up and show them who is running the show... Just because we are fans doesn`t mean we will leave our principles at the door and allow those plastics to walk around K-popville, mocking us, cuz we are addicted to SM boys... I say it all the and will say it again, Strong `till all nine disappear.. We will see who will win... you better pick one LSM money or pride?? we know how addicted you are to currency, you will give in...
    hiyostand
    hiyostand
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 267
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Post by hiyostand Wed 24 Sep 2008, 2:50 pm

When I listened to the song and saw the lyrics I was surprised. I had the same feeling about the Red Ocean issue. I think it is a subliminal message. How horrible. I also think that SM made DBSK turn up the sex appeal in order to make sales. To recover the loss with the SNSD failures.
    I love DBSK and all but even I have to say they really heated things up a bit with all that skin exposure. LOL. I told myself not to fall for this tactic but alas have failed.

Sadly I was one of the many that pre-ordered their album....but I have to say after being a DBSK fan for all these years my fandom died down after this song

SM is evil....
    ALLNINEGONE
    ALLNINEGONE
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 47
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by ALLNINEGONE Wed 24 Sep 2008, 4:32 pm

cry ......I've been thinking about the 'Red ocean' thingy for a while,too
    just wondering what do sm wanna tell us,,,

and when I read this I felt so bad,,I felt like broken heart...
    sm just use my DBSK to taunt me and cass.. cry
    they did too much...just,,too much....
    and what could I do...someone please tell me...what should I suppost to do?
    cry
    STUpiD-CRack_HEad
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by STUpiD-CRack_HEad Wed 24 Sep 2008, 6:35 pm

Tbell (Sane) wrote:Guys when i first watched the MV it was obvious to me ..
    the girl was representative of the fans! it was screaming elements all over it!
    She had them all under control and the guys were fighting against it!
    It so reminded me of that EPIK HIGH song they had on the obsessive fans!

Though i never noticed the red color wore by the woman ..
    nor i understood the lyrics .. just the feel of the MV told me what it means!
    Now that i read the lyrics and the RED COLOR! THIS IS JUST TOO MUCH!
    SM, is going way too far .. using these boys against their own fanclub? OH GOD!

true true..... but, know it fishy......
    ihatesl*ts
    ihatesl*ts
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 97
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-14

Post by ihatesl*ts Thu 25 Sep 2008, 12:44 am

even sarah connor's version is much more "cleaner" in a sense that there's no other subliminal messages to it. It makes me wonder why Xiah sang the word ' Red Ocean ' in English. Perhaps to make it even clearer to international fans??? Tskk tskk, whatever it is, i sympathize cassies who were 'victims' to SM's diabolical acts. Who knows what else is under SM's sleeves.
    wickedfairy
    wickedfairy
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 322
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by wickedfairy Thu 25 Sep 2008, 2:54 am

Oh wow. When I first read it and watched the mv,all I was thinking was how much the boys exposed their skin and body and how they were all over themselves which kinda ticks me off. The skin exposure is just too much I guess.

I read the lyrics,but I wasn't really paying any attention to the meanings because I thought it was supposed to be another stalker-who-wants-more-of-DBSK-boys story. But then,I noticed some of you said that the girl wore red and kinda like representitive of Cassies.
    THE LYRICS DOES MAKE SENSE TO ME NOW!

I would never realize that SM would put such a message into DBSK's songs!
    And it does seems like they're threatening the Cassies,and worst,using their own idols!
    What a pity,SM using this kind of unethical tactics to his own artist's fc.
    He creating big problem now.
    IhateSOSHI
    IhateSOSHI
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 519
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by IhateSOSHI Thu 25 Sep 2008, 4:12 am

o.O i really think that DBSK hate Shitdae
    o.O
    blabblepop
    blabblepop
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 536
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by blabblepop Thu 25 Sep 2008, 1:48 pm

lol kinda ironic that they made the boys show skin
    and make the girls realize
    they literally are under their skins
    kil
    Anti

Number of posts : 84
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post by kil Thu 25 Sep 2008, 2:07 pm

IhateSOSHI wrote:o.O i really think that DBSK hate Shitdae
    o.O
    Yeah I guess we are a little OT, okay very OT, but I've also had the feeling that other than Junsu, the rest of DBSK doesn't seem to be very supportive of Shitdae either.
    Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by Oh_Mona Thu 25 Sep 2008, 4:27 pm

^^ If you had seen the Star Show I don't think you'd be saying that, I actually think Junsu dislikes them the most :D (It was discussed in Anti Fan Arts section, Start the sharing ;) )

That video, is seriously symbolic too. Everytime you watch it theres something new to notice.

Maybe thats why Mirotic isin't doing as well as a DBSK comeback song should be.
    SaneBox
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 14
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by SaneBox Thu 25 Sep 2008, 8:57 pm

I never doubt the song's clear dedication to Cassie.

LOL! But this so-forth hidden message is coined in one blazing hot package though. Guess things can't always be just good or bad. Well, except shitdae, those are plain bad news. Haha...
    yuniel
    yuniel
    STAND Staff
    STAND Staff

Female Number of posts : 313
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by yuniel Fri 26 Sep 2008, 9:13 am

i think it is pure paronoia.

come on, cassiopeia and sm do have conflicts, but to what extent, as international fans, we wont know.
    but i'm sure SM would not spend 1 year and 7 months creating a song with hidden malicious meaning for TVXQ's comeback song just to show the few paranoid ones in Cassiopeia. because seriously, the person that thought of this might not even be in cassiopeia, like some anti or something creating it up to affect DBSK, cassiopeia, and SME.
    bumlover
    bumlover
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 45
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by bumlover Fri 26 Sep 2008, 11:57 am

Hazy wrote:This is my translation reading the whole song.

Basically SM is saying:

You are mine. I got you in the palm of my hands. You are my slave and you are trapped in a maze. You are trapped because I got dbsk. Do whatever you want but they are under me and you follow what they do. So boycott snsd as much as you want. Because in the end you still went and buy whatever it is dbsk is putting out and fund for snsd hahahahaha.

Razz simple.

I seriously thought of that when I heard the song and watched the music video. under my skin etc.

AGREE 100% further more about the song i liked the beat and jj was so sexxy srry abit off topic :D Surprise
    STUpiD-CRack_HEad
    Super Anti

Warning :

Post by STUpiD-CRack_HEad Sat 27 Sep 2008, 12:07 pm

yrah the red ocean made me feel IDK.... at first but, now i got it!
    myai
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by myai Sat 27 Sep 2008, 8:58 pm

what is wrong with sm? are they not sensitive to the fans at all?? is all they care about is the shitdaes??imagine how dbsk must feel being given this song and the lyrics?
    just what is wrong with them? it seems like snsd is taking over and dsbk is just falling from throne. the shitdaes only debuted last year and dbsk have worked extremely hard to get to where they are now unlike the shitdaes.
    seems like sm is taking advantage of them. the boys should just sign to a different company like jyp or yg
    jinniii

Number of posts : 5
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by jinniii Tue 30 Sep 2008, 7:28 am

^^; this is shocking lol
    i've never never never ever thought about this possible meaning of this song before!
    like seriously, nothing caught my attention, not even the "red ocean"
    i thought it was meant to represent like ocean of blood or something lol

and the girl in red didn't mean anything to me either, to me she just wore red coz it stands out in the mv haha

haha i'm like a really....shallow thinker

but anyway~

i'm quite positive though that this isn't a declaration of war between LSM and Cassie...

he wouldn't probably spend that much time trying to go against the group of people who's his main source of income, i mean he's too busy trying to promote those 9 she-baboons and covering up for them and you-know-whats

this could have been implied in the song, but i don't think it was lke this song WAS MEANT TO mean that way

but i don't know hey...
    sm's been so stupid ever since those 9 gibbons' debut

4 years ago when i started to like dbsk i never liked SM in the first place, he could never fool me lol

i'm just sad...coz i love mirotic so much, and this song rocks
    now it's a little dodgy listening to once i've read this

cry
    STUpiD-CRack_HEad
    Super Anti

Warning :

Post by STUpiD-CRack_HEad Tue 30 Sep 2008, 7:44 pm

^ yeah me too! when i first saw the MV i didn't pay attention on the "red ocean part!" also it goes for the girl in the red...... my head was too excited to know what they wre saying.... but when i saw the lyrics. I just went back for a moment!..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:44 am