The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+48
ai_sumairu
angeno
musicmakesmehigh
`RAIN(:
aida.JJ
ildy
jinniii
myai
bumlover
yuniel
SaneBox
IhateSOSHI
wickedfairy
ihatesl*ts
ALLNINEGONE
hiyostand
collation
jaejae19
im_b
love_cinnabon
queenbee
OopurpleoO
~MiXiHae~DBSK
jaeSMILES
soshit
riinjjang
mangoicetea
kil
soshihater
Tbell
smiley_donutXD
hatepastelpink
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
sXiAHn
taiyou_no_namida
SoHot
brokenhearted
Oh_Mona
blabblepop
Zoy
supermarbel_cake
Angela
Hazy
koreangurl2626
friglet
mkd454
Gaytards
Bento_box
52 posters

Secret messages through Song?

Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :
    Secret messages through Song? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Secret messages through Song? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Secret messages through Song? Empty Secret messages through Song?

Post by Bento_box Tue 23 Sep 2008, 1:04 pm

Secret messages through Song? 27385584ad7

Secret messages through song have mainly involved devil worship in the past. You know those songs, the ones that when you play them backwards they say things like "worship the devil", etc. Well, for the last week, ever since Mirotic was released online, DBSKs new single has been a hot topic for many different reasons.

If you check out DBSKs Daum you may have realised the constant re-posting of the "Mirotic" lyrics. The name 'Mirotic' basically insinuates that you are trapped in a maze. So it gets interesting when you read some of the theories that have popped up online.

SM as we all know, and it's kind of getting annoying, likes to play childish games when it comes to dealing with fans. At times it's actually difficult to distinguish who is the "professional" one of the two.

So, you can imagine things get quite interesting when some Cassiopeias claim that the new DBSK song, is filled with hidden malicious meaning.

Yup, it seems that some are saying that "Mirotic" is not simply about a man telling his lady that she can't win in a game with him, because he knows she is enraptured by him. Oh no, it seems that the lyrics are allegedly an attack on Cass from SM themselves.

I read the lyrics and well, here is the translation for you guys to judge for yourselves.

Spoiler:

"Red Ocean" really stood out for me, and well when you read the lyrics with a hidden meaning behind it, it truly does seem suggestive. In the negative sense.

So, tell me what you guys think, is this filled with taunting words from SM using Cassiopeias favourite boys to get to them? Or is it just plain paranoia?

I'm sitting on the fence with this one. ;P
    Gaytards
    Gaytards
    Resident Psychopath

Number of posts : 130
    Warning :
    Secret messages through Song? Left_bar_bleue6 / 106 / 10Secret messages through Song? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Secret messages through Song? Empty Re: Secret messages through Song?

Post by Gaytards Tue 23 Sep 2008, 1:10 pm

I notice that, and the You are my SLAVE. Can't break out.
    If SM wants to use and abuse their largest group of customers, let them. Only money is at stake here, which does not mean a lot to SM Razz
    mkd454
    mkd454
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 72
    Warning :
    Secret messages through Song? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Secret messages through Song? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by mkd454 Tue 23 Sep 2008, 1:17 pm

yeah the red ocean part really got to me too >_<
    I'm not sure what to think about this!
    The thought of SM using them to taunt Cassiopeia never even occurred to me, but now that you point this out.... wow. Just wow O_O

Could just be paranoia though, but the red ocean thing is not something totally random.
    friglet
    friglet
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 226
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by friglet Tue 23 Sep 2008, 1:53 pm

lol. i always thought this was about cassiopeia. i never thought it was OMG HORRIBLE! but the red ocean part and in the music video the lady is all clothed in red...
    koreangurl2626
    koreangurl2626
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 369
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Post by koreangurl2626 Tue 23 Sep 2008, 1:57 pm

red ocean?
    well, maybe they just did that cuz they're red and stuff...i mean, super junior's one song IS saphire blue...
    but still, i get wut ur saying.
    SM is an idjit.
    Hazy
    Anti

Number of posts : 67
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Hazy Tue 23 Sep 2008, 2:03 pm

This is my translation reading the whole song.

Basically SM is saying:

You are mine. I got you in the palm of my hands. You are my slave and you are trapped in a maze. You are trapped because I got dbsk. Do whatever you want but they are under me and you follow what they do. So boycott snsd as much as you want. Because in the end you still went and buy whatever it is dbsk is putting out and fund for snsd hahahahaha.

Razz simple.

I seriously thought of that when I heard the song and watched the music video. under my skin etc.
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Angela Tue 23 Sep 2008, 2:21 pm

LOL, Thats what I thought. I was also thinking about why the girl was all in red. Well at least I'm not the only one thinking like that.
    But the MV kind off scared me.
    supermarbel_cake
    supermarbel_cake
    Translator
    Translator

Male Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by supermarbel_cake Tue 23 Sep 2008, 2:29 pm

the red ocean really sticks out
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Zoy Tue 23 Sep 2008, 2:31 pm

Hazy wrote:This is my translation reading the whole song.

Basically SM is saying:

You are mine. I got you in the palm of my hands. You are my slave and you are trapped in a maze. You are trapped because I got dbsk. Do whatever you want but they are under me and you follow what they do. So boycott snsd as much as you want. Because in the end you still went and buy whatever it is dbsk is putting out and fund for snsd hahahahaha.

Razz simple.

I seriously thought of that when I heard the song and watched the music video. under my skin etc.

rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit

now someone please play Abe Lincoln..
    blabblepop
    blabblepop
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 536
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by blabblepop Tue 23 Sep 2008, 4:02 pm

lol this was what i was thinking when i first saw the translation of the song!!!!!!!!!!! omg i thought it was just me .. lol
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Post by Bento_box Tue 23 Sep 2008, 4:23 pm

^^ I'm seriously surprised at the sheer amount of people that have actually thought that way initially.

I'm a relatively open minded person by nature but the lyrics got to me. When I first heard the song, Junsus part where he said "red ocean", I couldnt quite make out what he was saying. Until of course I saw it written out on daum.

That part could have easily not been there, "Right now it's red ocean"? I mean what other implications could it be. It's just another way of saying SNSDs tag ~ "Right now its Girls time/generation". It's seriously mocking, Cass is very well known as the "red ocean".

I sincerely pity and empathise with Cass, SM is throwing low blows everywhere. When they thought they could enjoy DBSKs comeback, this song is released with all the things you guys mentioned. The woman in red, the easily misinterpreted lyrics, the slightly mocking tone.

Hitting Cass where it hurts with the one thing they love the most, the DBSK boys.

This is insulting to anyone that regularly buys SM products, I mean if this happens to Cass then whats going to happen to the other FCs in due time? The 5 year DBSK anniversary is coming up, they are the second oldest FC in SM, with the artists on roster of course. And theyre being treated like dirt, if I were a Cass I would be enraged, heck all FCs should be, their using your idols against you. Imagine even S♥nes 2nd anni if it lasts that long. As far as I know S♥ne are being mistreated as we speak anyhow, theyre just not wise enough to tell it.

If these S♥nes really cared about their girls, then they would want disbandment too, unfortunately though I dont truly think they care for them entirely, just the image of SNSD. They should realise that we are fighting for something bigger than SNSD, this is about being fans of Kpop, people who love it and want it back to how it was. To see Kpop full of happy humble entertaining people and to enjoy it fully once again. SM is being too monopolistic ~ not literally, they just seem to think that they "own" Kpop, that's why the fans need to put them in their place. We're fine if we're not too overcrowded and the people we see all the time are truly entertaining and eveything is light-hearted, but when we dont want someone on our televisions, as consumers we have a right to say "no". SM is getting out of hand, far too out of hand, we need to stop them before it goes too far.

XD~ So much for staying on the fence.
    Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by Oh_Mona Tue 23 Sep 2008, 4:36 pm

Yeah, that "Red Ocean" thing was really dodgy.

I was thinking "What the hell has red ocean got to do with this, isin't that what they call Cass" then I read the rest of the lyrics...

You can never stay calm long enough without them pissing you off, SM that is.

SM seriously, how childish can you get?

It's funny how they go out of their way to make out that the fans are the ones that are petty and they go out and do something like this.

Is SM run by 5-year olds? It feels like something you'd see in a playground, its so mocking. SM, if you really do feel that way, why would you go out of your way to deliver a message to cass through a DBSK song? Whatever happened to the nonchalant SM that never cared enough to try and openly provoke an FC? Could you perhaps be feeling threatened?

Its so funny how hard they're trying to piss Cass off. Maybe Cass rubbed them wrong way?

Well, what do you expect? Jackasses are cowardly beings.
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Post by Angela Tue 23 Sep 2008, 4:54 pm

Its not only the lyrics but also the MV.
    First the girl in red had them under control but later at the end of the MV it disapears.

I dont know what is SM having in his dirty mind. Im waiting to see what he has for E.L.F in 2009. He seems like he likes to play with fans like 2008.
    I kind off feel sorry for Cassiopeia. Waiting for 2 years and this what SM gives them. cry Also blaming the Shanghai Black Ocean on Cass for a stupid CF, which S<3ne started it first. Mad

Cassiopeia FIGHTING!!!

Last edited by Angel on Tue 23 Sep 2008, 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by brokenhearted Tue 23 Sep 2008, 6:46 pm

Wow I think I'm the only one that never really gave the lyrics too much though I think it's because I didn't really care for Mirotic. I like the English version WAY more. I even have the song on my ipod because it sounds so sexy. So I never cared much for DBSK's version, but now after reading the lyrics (i assume they were the same as the Sarah Connor's vers. just from a male's view..I was wrong, obviously) I'm starting to think that SM is using DBSK to get at Cass.
    & that's very low.......I didn't think SM can be that low & dirty. Using what the fans love & cherish so much to piss them off. That's wrong.

& now that you all mention it the girl in the video she was wearing & I always wondered why she had like a net or something on her face. It could be symbolic. Like the net around her face means she's trap or caught & she's under DBSK's spell.

I don't know looks like things are very fishy now.
    SoHot
    Anti

Number of posts : 47
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Post by SoHot Tue 23 Sep 2008, 7:16 pm

When i first heard the song the message was made clear to my ears.
    I didn't even think people would have to debate on this o.O.

how childish is this though? wow..
    taiyou_no_namida
    taiyou_no_namida
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 213
    Warning :
    Secret messages through Song? Left_bar_bleue5 / 105 / 10Secret messages through Song? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by taiyou_no_namida Tue 23 Sep 2008, 7:22 pm

Whoa..guys..this is scaring me..seriously.
    I mean Mirotic means the whole album too..and it's full of DBSK's songs that they worked so hard at not just the song Mirotic.

Like Changmin writing the Korean lyrics for Love in the Ice, Junsu's self-composed song Afterglow, and You Are My Song. Most of the songs are about love.

And besides Jaejoong invented Mirotic, I don't know who wrote the lyrics (we'll probably find out when we get the album or something), but yeah he invented the term. Maybe we're just reading too much into it. Btw..did anybody try to play the song backwards and listen to what it says? ^^ I'd like to know.

And Cassiopeia isn't the only FC that's targeting/bent on disbanding or boycotting, etc. the plastics...all the other FCs in SM are and even those not in SM. ELF, Triple S, Shapley, Jumping BoA, Kamilia, Wonderfuls, Shinhwa Changjo..etc..you name it. All the FCs are...why would they single out Cassie? And if they wanted to..why stop at Cassie? There's the other fanclubs above and there's also Bigeast (thankfully they're not part of it! or are they? I wonder what the Japanese lyrics of Mirotic are like..anybody hear it yet? Here's the link if you want to listen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HnjOIR4Q88&fmt=18 and if anybody can translate so we'll know what it means too)
    Is it just because they're the biggest fanclub in the world? That the other FCs look up to them? *shrugs*

Then there's the business sense and end of things. It's been confirmed that there's already 300,000+ pre-orders and counting. They had to delay the release date 2 more days because of too many pre-orders and problems with the supply chain, etc. Oh...I don't know what to think...but one thing won't change: I can't wait to have that album in my hands. It's another amazing album from DBSK/DBSG/TVXQ/THSK/ ;) And I know I'm gonna love it like all their other six amazing albums.

Seriously...scary. Really, I don't know what to think...
    Sad
    what do you guys think?
    sXiAHn
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 350
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Post by sXiAHn Tue 23 Sep 2008, 8:00 pm

i notice it too when i first read the lyric . . . i was like "slave" o.O?
    and it's kind of weird cuz this song is really different from all of tvxq! previous songs (i.e. tri-angle, rising sun, 'o') where they talk about how corrupted the world is -_____-|||
    and the fact that this song was choosen by sm for tvxq in the being of this year is kinda . . . iunno . . .

i just hope sm butthead isnt using tvxq to get to cassie, poor cassie T^T
    STUpiD-CRack_HEad
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by STUpiD-CRack_HEad Tue 23 Sep 2008, 8:27 pm

i agree with you guys SM is trying to say something...... under the song.... i was uncomfortable when i heard the SLAVE part. and the lyrics don't seem right
    hatepastelpink
    hatepastelpink
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 244
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-29

Post by hatepastelpink Tue 23 Sep 2008, 8:33 pm

yah wen i read the 'red ocean' on the lyrics sumthing popped into my mind..
    i didnt think about it alot..
    but now that you said it..
    hmm..
    it got me thinking..><
    but its a low blow to use the boys just to get back @ cass..><
    smiley_donutXD
    smiley_donutXD
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 219
    Warning :

Post by smiley_donutXD Tue 23 Sep 2008, 8:48 pm

i just shiver at the word ''slave''
    it's just plain weird...
    Tbell
    Tbell
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 374
    Warning :

Post by Tbell Tue 23 Sep 2008, 10:23 pm

Guys when i first watched the MV it was obvious to me ..
    the girl was representative of the fans! it was screaming elements all over it!
    She had them all under control and the guys were fighting against it!
    It so reminded me of that EPIK HIGH song they had on the obsessive fans!

Though i never noticed the red color wore by the woman ..
    nor i understood the lyrics .. just the feel of the MV told me what it means!
    Now that i read the lyrics and the RED COLOR! THIS IS JUST TOO MUCH!
    SM, is going way too far .. using these boys against their own fanclub? OH GOD!
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Tue 23 Sep 2008, 10:28 pm

lol
    i thought the red ocean only refers to the cass ^^
    well i never think about the lyrics that much but thanx for bring this issue up ^^
    kil
    Anti

Number of posts : 84
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post by kil Tue 23 Sep 2008, 10:43 pm

Actually I just thought that the whole song meant that Cass is DBSK's "slave".
    And its true, I want them, I've fallen for them, and I'm crazy for them.

Of course you could say that since DBSK is part of SM, Cass is therefore SM's slave. However, I think its a little over to think that SM specially wrote the lyrics like this just to taunt Cass.
    mangoicetea
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 29
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-30

Post by mangoicetea Tue 23 Sep 2008, 10:48 pm

^ i agree, kil XD

as a cassiopeia, i'm okay with it. when i first read the lyrics, i thought it was pretty clear what 'red ocean' was referring to.. and in a way, the lyrics are quite true as well. for (die hard) tvxq fans, we are their slaves. T_T maybe slaves is a bit too exaggerated lol.. but you know. when they have a new product, we buy it, when they have a concert, we fight to get tickets, the showcase.. we line up 2 days ahead in rain and sun just to see them. my friends and i joke about it too... (or maybe we're just sad??? =x)

when the first version of the MV teaser came out, a lot of korean cass on dnbn were like "I'M OPPA'S SLAVE T_T" etc etc... i think they know it too lol.
    and i've seen a lot of soompiers joke about calling the boys 'master'...

i think the "slave" part goes both ways too.. as in the boys' are our slaves. because cassiopeia is so powerful, if we were to boycott all their products then it's over >< sometimes i think we suffocate them as well -- going insane when some girl goes near them etc etc... thats what i got from watching the MV.

but one thing is for sure, we're (well, i am =x) tvxq's slave, and not SM's... even though it's kind of connected in a way =.= but if they were to switch companies, and if i still enjoy their music and still like them i'd still be their "slave". ^^
    riinjjang
    Anti

Number of posts : 75
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by riinjjang Tue 23 Sep 2008, 11:38 pm

Seriously...scary. Really, I don't know what to think...
    well, i'm also scared about this. and worried about Cassies..
    i'm a fan of TVXQ, and they have shown so much love as how Cassies love them too.
    i hope this won't do anything bad for both TVXQ and Cassies.

Cassiopeia FIGHTING~!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:19 am