The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+48
ai_sumairu
angeno
musicmakesmehigh
`RAIN(:
aida.JJ
ildy
jinniii
myai
bumlover
yuniel
SaneBox
IhateSOSHI
wickedfairy
ihatesl*ts
ALLNINEGONE
hiyostand
collation
jaejae19
im_b
love_cinnabon
queenbee
OopurpleoO
~MiXiHae~DBSK
jaeSMILES
soshit
riinjjang
mangoicetea
kil
soshihater
Tbell
smiley_donutXD
hatepastelpink
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
sXiAHn
taiyou_no_namida
SoHot
brokenhearted
Oh_Mona
blabblepop
Zoy
supermarbel_cake
Angela
Hazy
koreangurl2626
friglet
mkd454
Gaytards
Bento_box
52 posters

Secret messages through Song?

ildy

Number of posts : 2
    Warning :
    Secret messages through Song? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Secret messages through Song? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Secret messages through Song? - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret messages through Song?

Post by ildy Wed 01 Oct 2008, 7:06 am

i think it do have secret msg.
    sm's stupid to use their best group to do this.
    if they continue backing snsd, they would just lose all their money from the other singer.
    all cassie will believe that dbsk is forced to sing this if there's a hidden meaning.
    we all can see how dbsk is mindful of their fans
    ildy

Number of posts : 2
    Warning :
    Secret messages through Song? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Secret messages through Song? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by ildy Wed 01 Oct 2008, 7:21 am

taiyou_no_namida wrote:Whoa..guys..this is scaring me..seriously.

And besides Jaejoong invented Mirotic, I don't know who wrote the lyrics (we'll probably find out when we get the album or something),

what do you guys think?

maybe sm make it seems that jaejoong is the one who invent the lyrics. they wun say it's them who invented it. i'm just hoping that dbsk contract end and they go to another company. heard rumours that LSM beat stars. but i dun think he do that to thy plastics. cause her dear dear niece sunny is in thre.
    aida.JJ
    aida.JJ
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 292
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by aida.JJ Sat 04 Oct 2008, 9:48 pm

when the 'red ocean' part ..
    I have a very different feel , I don't know what was the exactly meaning but I think it got something to do with cassiopeia.
    `RAIN(:
    `RAIN(:
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 36
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-08

Post by `RAIN(: Tue 07 Oct 2008, 6:25 am

yeah i though it was like that at first.
    haish, poor cassies ~
    but we dont know the truth so yea ~
    just let them do what they want?
    musicmakesmehigh
    Anti

Number of posts : 61
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by musicmakesmehigh Fri 10 Oct 2008, 4:56 am

Cassiopeia doesn't seem to have a problem of being slaves. my unnies are even changing their display names on the Cassiopeia cafe to "neonun juin" or you're my master or something XD.... it's really amusing XD
    angeno
    angeno

Female Number of posts : 9
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Post by angeno Mon 27 Oct 2008, 6:56 am

And poor Jaejoong ... he IS SO INNOCENT!

He has nothing to do with the making of the song except for the singing and sexy dancing part.

There was another person who did the "controversial" lyrics and the beat of the song.

If you have heard BoA's entry to US: Eat You Up, you've probably thought on what the song's about and yeah ... it's the same message as Mirotic

coincidence? I don't think so...
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Wed 05 Nov 2008, 5:07 am

The "RED OCEAN" part strike me the most... At first I like MIROTIC... I still like it... But the first time I heard it... This part made me think a lot...

"I got you~ Under my skin..."

Ever since I heard this phrase, it won't stop playing in my head... It made me feel that SM believes that they have CASSIE under them! It was very insulting... I'm an unofficial CASSIE but my feelings still counts right?
    akemi_cho
    akemi_cho
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 65
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by akemi_cho Thu 13 Nov 2008, 2:44 am

I feel sad now Sad cause DBSK has to sing this song to their fans tsk x3 i can't wait for them to finish their contract with SM so that they can change companies like other boybands before. AJA!
    herobaby
    herobaby
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 102
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by herobaby Thu 20 Nov 2008, 10:08 pm

OMFG! I'm speechless.

well it kind of...left a BIG OUCH!
    But idk...wow. I went to go listen
    to the song and he did say "Red Ocean"
    i listened like twice and i put my ear up
    to the speaker. Hmmm it kind of hurts.
    iunoo why....

Post by Guest Wed 31 Dec 2008, 10:23 pm

DBSK is LSM's biggest chance to thrive in the music industry right now...
    LSM is basically digging his own grave by doing this
    farayh
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 169
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-24

Post by farayh Thu 01 Jan 2009, 2:35 am

cry
    stealing_life
    stealing_life
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 229
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-12

Post by stealing_life Thu 19 Feb 2009, 3:06 pm

Hold on, I heard a lot of people saying that this song was referring to sex, so I looked into it.

SM said that the song definitely had nothing to do with anything sexual. Now that's not a quote, because I can't remember exactly what he said, but it definitely had the same meaning as what I wrote. Now, if you take a look at the lyrics, you can see why people thought sex. But obviously, that's not the case.

A lot of people thought it was at Cassiopeia, and I'm now beginning to agree with this as well. I never really understood the relations to Cassiopeia in the song (apart from Red Ocean, which sounded very out of place for this song) so I didn't really agree, but after reading this and how Cassiopeia may be boycotting DBSK, it's too likely to ignore.

In a way, I hope DBSK didn't notice the link, to be honest. I'm a big fan of them, and I think it's low that SM would make them bring out a song like this, but DBSK must have found that hard. They've shown time and time again that they love and care for their fans, to make a song that throws it all back in their face must have been unbearable. But don't they also get decisions about whether or not they release the song? I'm just hoping they saw a different side to the song.

And, foolish as this, I hope this song really wasn't aimed at Cassiopeia. I don't believe that, but I just hope it's not true, however unlikely it is.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:35 am