The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
ALLNINEGONE
brokenhearted
befuddle
grr....
Spriinklezz
taiyou_no_namida
vietnameseanti
aida.JJ
ChRiStInE LoVeS YuNhO
fuzzywuzzy
Angela
KC
xjjjLOVE
paboshitdae
hiyostand
yunnie
key
~MiXiHae~DBSK
jaejae19
blabblepop
koreangurl2626
im_b
smiley_donutXD
supermarbel_cake
OopurpleoO
wickedfairy
rikaSU
xiahjaesu
Maki
1232j3
brr0kenn
Nisea
collation
jaeSMILES
soshit
kxluv
Rawr!
41 posters

SNSD Grand Hyatt Hotel for the 2008 Asia Song Festival

Rawr!
    Rawr!
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 255
    Warning :
    SNSD Grand Hyatt Hotel for the 2008 Asia Song Festival Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD Grand Hyatt Hotel for the 2008 Asia Song Festival Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-07

SNSD Grand Hyatt Hotel for the 2008 Asia Song Festival Empty SNSD Grand Hyatt Hotel for the 2008 Asia Song Festival

Post by Rawr! Fri 03 Oct 2008, 11:58 pm

SNSD Grand Hyatt Hotel for the 2008 Asia Song Festival 33a88px

Coolsmurf posted this pic but he cut off Sunny LOL.

At the Grand Hyatt Hotel for the 2008 Asia Song Festival today. SNSD revealed that their new Album will be released next month and not October 15 like what the so called fake album cover said.

Which i think is code for "We know Wonder Girls will cream us so we will push it back to when no one has a new album so no one can say we lost."

The ladies then said "we dont know why we were picked, probably because we could introduce ourselves in four different languages,(english, japanese, chinese and korean). "
    Which officially means that the UKiss Boys can say they own the world becuase they know 7 different languages.

Then SNSD explained that they are happy becuase for the festival they wil be collaborating with W-inds.

When asked about their new album they just said its a secret. Which is code for The secret is out so now we have to change it.

OK this is my take on their choice of clothes. How the heck did they get the fashion designer show when they dress like that?
    Yoona is once again not there.. why did she even get a part in the show? shes gonna ditch it anyways.
    Sunny and Tiff look alike those bangs were a bad choice.. SUnny looks like a busboy on break. Tiff is fat and stiff did she not get any lollipop that day?
    Seo Needs a tan
    Tae (forget her last time) has funeral clothes on, did she think Yoona died?
    Jess still has that b*tch face stuck on her.
    Hyo looks like michael jackson
    Yuri looks gender confused.. she is a skater boy in wig,.
    and soo young looks like a reject from miami vice.

Last edited by Rawr! on Sat 04 Oct 2008, 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    kxluv
    kxluv
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 510
    Warning :
    SNSD Grand Hyatt Hotel for the 2008 Asia Song Festival Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD Grand Hyatt Hotel for the 2008 Asia Song Festival Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-11

SNSD Grand Hyatt Hotel for the 2008 Asia Song Festival Empty Re: SNSD Grand Hyatt Hotel for the 2008 Asia Song Festival

Post by kxluv Sat 04 Oct 2008, 12:03 am

Tardy...omg..
    seeing her makes my head hurt..
    she should just go bald or something..
    TARDY STOP TRYING TO COVER YOUR FACE WITH YOUR BANGS..YOUR NOSE STILL SHOWS ANYWAY.
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

SNSD Grand Hyatt Hotel for the 2008 Asia Song Festival Empty Re: SNSD Grand Hyatt Hotel for the 2008 Asia Song Festival

Post by soshit Sat 04 Oct 2008, 12:37 am

haha....love it!

they finally realized that no one will pay attention to them if they make a comeback earlier because people still can't get enough from wonder girls...
    jaeSMILES
    jaeSMILES
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 275
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by jaeSMILES Sat 04 Oct 2008, 12:41 am

Shocked WHO'S THAT IN BETWEEN SOOYOUNG AND HYOYEON?!
    OMFG. tell me that isnt Taeyeon... she looks scary as h*ll!~ Bwoh~ im afraid now!

And uh, yu got picked for speaking 4 languages? Wellyou cant even speak those four properly, TardPhoney ruins the korean aspect. Sicka and Phoney also ruin english part.

wise they chose not to compete with WG Nobody ...i want no body, nobody but chuu~
    collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by collation Sat 04 Oct 2008, 1:25 am

WTF ARE THEY WEARING????
    they keep getting anti designers!! lol.. those skirts are awful!
    BITCHANNY ahjafjkhsjsk!! she looks like she just escaped the asylum..Shocked

and i didn't know Yoona was missing until y o u pointed that out!! lol, shes really useless in that group..

Of course they can't compete with WG... foolish to think they would, even though WG's is only a single album, they would win hands down... push it back, our anti spirit is only getting stronger

so they make them perform with w-inds so they don't get the silence treatment?? SM what a pig...
    Nisea
    Nisea
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 331
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-12

Post by Nisea Sat 04 Oct 2008, 1:34 am

no way! not w-inds!!!!
    brr0kenn
    brr0kenn
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 163
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by brr0kenn Sat 04 Oct 2008, 1:46 am

So, boasting bout their knowledge for the different languages? Its seriously no big deal. Amd WTF, they're collaborating with W-inds? After their failure in working with Korean dudes? Not surprising if another black ocean incident occurs =)
    1232j3
    Anti

Number of posts : 47
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post by 1232j3 Sat 04 Oct 2008, 1:47 am

Rawr! wrote:
    OK this is my take on their choice of clothes. How the heck did they get the fashion designer show when they dress like that?
    Yoona is once again not there.. why did she even get a part in the show? shes gonna ditch it anyways.
    Sunny and Tiff look alike those bangs were a bad choice.. SUnny looks like a busboy on break. Tiff is fat and stiff did she not get any lollipop that day?
    Seo Needs a tan

Add Mr. Tae to the list! >8D
    Maki
    Maki
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Post by Maki Sat 04 Oct 2008, 2:25 am

I don't think he cut off Sunny...she's over on the far left. The pic is the original but you only see 8 members because Yooah is missing.
    xiahjaesu
    xiahjaesu
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 194
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by xiahjaesu Sat 04 Oct 2008, 2:34 am

is seo???? a bitchany-wannabe? her skirt is the shortest, even tardy has a longer skirt than her, what a surprise *sarcasm*

i think tardy grew that thick, ugly bangs of hers to cover most of her bitchy face and to make her head look smaller. but lol @ the album release date being next month.

i agree that they just wanna release theirs when no one will compete with them, but they can't seem to learn that WG's songs are always such a hit that their 'fever' lasts for quite some time. and with DBSK, do they seriously think they'll only promote for a short time? it's DBSK, zomg! zzz, i hope snshitdae disband soon
    rikaSU
    rikaSU
    Anti

Number of posts : 85
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-26

Post by rikaSU Sat 04 Oct 2008, 2:59 am

HAHAHA~ of course they're not coming back this month. With DBSK and Wonder Girls comeback, who's going to pay attention to these nine plastics?
    They said they got picked because they are able to introduce themselves in four languages? PUH-LEASE. They really do make me laugh. I can introduce myself in those four languages too, PLUS SPANISH! So that makes five. So I am the queen of the world, right? PFFT. FYI, being able to introduce yourself in different languages does not make you any more superior. It's being able to communicate and understand that counts. I bet they can't even have a decent conversation in Japanese or Chinese.
    Oiii, btw, what the fu.k are they wearing? Seowho trying to be Tiffany now?
    wickedfairy
    wickedfairy
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 322
    Warning :

Post by wickedfairy Sat 04 Oct 2008, 7:30 am

Which i think is code for "We know Wonder Girls will cream us so we will push it back to when no one has a new album so no one can say we lost."
    So true!
    But at the same time,they will be at advantages too.
    I don't know but they always promote their songs when WG is about to finish theirs.Meaning,they wanted all the attention to themselves,and you know what they say,the longer the hiatus,the greater the comeback.
    They've pushing back the date since September. Feeling threaten'? ^_^
    aww. They should!
    I don't know bout you guys but I don't want the same thing happen like last year (where there's no WG and SNSD receiving all the attention) I'll need lots of cotton wool to stuff my ears from listening to their songs and banned certain shows and perfs from watching them being retarded.
    Just hope that WG will extend their Nobody promotion longer! (usually the song artists promote last 2 month at the least)

Okay,back to the topic.
    4 languages? PFFT. Is that the best reason they can come up with? SM should train them more with their interview skills. And THEY'RE THE ONE WHO SUPPOSED TO REPRESENT KOREA IN THIS FESTIVAL? sheesh. Pls ASF,next time choose a better group rather than money that SM shove to you.
    Collab with w-inds? Learn to speak japanese first,honey. SM pls don't lower your status by making these uneducated bitches to collab with foreigners. It's embarassing.

The outfits,omg a horrible choice of clothes.
    Whether the new stylists hate them or it's just them.
    So much for new stylists,SM.
    HYUNGMAN TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON.
    Tardy looks fat as usual.
    Sicka and Sooyoung looks like they just got back from office >.>
    Mr.Tae is trying to be a girl now? LOL.
    OopurpleoO
    OopurpleoO
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 437
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by OopurpleoO Sat 04 Oct 2008, 7:46 am

Ugh LOL @ what they are wearing . .they look so ridicules . . their outfit is getting worst every time I see their pictures . .

I don't think that So not Young and the other girl can speak fluently . .
    and they are so proud that they can speak 4 language <___<

UKiss Boys can say they own the world becuase they know 7 different languages.

ohhh must check them out XD

Last edited by OopurpleoO on Sat 04 Oct 2008, 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    supermarbel_cake
    supermarbel_cake
    Translator
    Translator

Male Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Post by supermarbel_cake Sat 04 Oct 2008, 8:31 am

LOL is seo who....
    wearing HEEL LIFTS?
    her legs are shorter than jess yet shes taller
    and her feet look like its gonnna fall out any second
    smiley_donutXD
    smiley_donutXD
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 219
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by smiley_donutXD Sat 04 Oct 2008, 9:02 am

i was reading the newspaper today...
    & that's what i've seen...

i just feel bad for w-inds, fahrenheit & whoever's in the same place with them for seeing their FUGLY faces...
    im_b
    im_b
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 193
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-12

Post by im_b Sat 04 Oct 2008, 9:20 am

i pretty like the style that heo wears.. but well, because of her makes everything looks bad on her..
    koreangurl2626
    koreangurl2626
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 369
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Post by koreangurl2626 Sat 04 Oct 2008, 10:06 am

collaborating with w-inds?!
    WTF.
    and yeah ukiss owns the world!!!!
    and hyo really DOES look like michael jackson...freaky.
    and duh they're gonna get creamed by wg...
    besides, october is like, the month of comebacks.
    big bang, ss501, wg...
    blabblepop
    blabblepop
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 536
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by blabblepop Sat 04 Oct 2008, 10:11 am

their stylists are even angry at them
    look at that hair and attire
    puwahahahahahha
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Post by jaejae19 Sat 04 Oct 2008, 12:05 pm

im not sure what look they're trying to pull... but damn those look HOT... NOT!

*rolls eyes* need attention much?
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    SNSD Grand Hyatt Hotel for the 2008 Asia Song Festival Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10SNSD Grand Hyatt Hotel for the 2008 Asia Song Festival Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Sat 04 Oct 2008, 12:08 pm

they shouldn't be there!
    they are totaly FAILED!
    key
    key
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 402
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Post by key Sat 04 Oct 2008, 12:37 pm

what a great retarded people.
    they were so happy cause they are the only female that got an invitation.
    well duh, they are the only female groups that has no busy schedules.
    WG, KARA, BROWN EYED girls, jewelry and etc.
    poor them.
    yunnie
    yunnie
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 80
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-18

Post by yunnie Sat 04 Oct 2008, 12:51 pm

yuri outfit look like nobody nobody but you ring a bell? wonder girls yoobin
    wear almost the same outfit when she and the girls was on star king.

i be back with pictures

anyway tsk tsk . . . most of the one invited is from SM . how lame is that?

tho. DBSK is the right moveee to make .

Last edited by yunnie on Sat 04 Oct 2008, 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    hiyostand
    hiyostand
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 267
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Post by hiyostand Sat 04 Oct 2008, 12:51 pm

They do look like they just attended a funeral. It doesn't show each of them individually. These clothes just make them look the same plain boring and identical.

NOO NOT w-inds D:::!! SM is still using celebs with more popularity to boosts these girls. What next? They are going to battle Morning Musume?

LOL at the U-KISS comment. That is so true. They have so much more diversity and less members too. I love U-KISS!
    key
    key
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 402
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Post by key Sat 04 Oct 2008, 12:55 pm

seriously, i think they are trying to copy wonder girls.
    remember their irony days when they are going to walk on a red carpet then their outfits are like what they wore on the that one.
    Even the hat and it looks like everything.
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    SNSD Grand Hyatt Hotel for the 2008 Asia Song Festival Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD Grand Hyatt Hotel for the 2008 Asia Song Festival Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Sat 04 Oct 2008, 1:21 pm

ROFLROFL black ocean <3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:54 pm