The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
aihartmin
alwaiis_u
~MiXiHae~DBSK
IcametoAnti
LUPIN
SujuAngeL
IhateSOSHI
KaoriSaru
firegoddess716
xjjjLOVE
semperSTAND
soshit
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
Tiffany_Ugly
MaMa DelusionFul
Ayane000
Super Gal
collation
Kamo
soshihater
yunho<33
Hannie*Saru
AnimeErushii
Angela
Cutie
klSTAND21
Yumii
LenaLuvsWG
Bento_box
Tbell
fuzzywuzzy
empress_ellen
Maki
37 posters

SNSD walks into guy's restroom!

Tiffany_Ugly
    Tiffany_Ugly
    Anti

Number of posts : 88
    Warning :
    SNSD walks into guy's restroom! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD walks into guy's restroom! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

SNSD walks into guy's restroom! - Page 2 Empty Re: SNSD walks into guy's restroom!

Post by Tiffany_Ugly Fri 18 Jul 2008, 10:23 am

poor guy, u have to make CF with SNSHIT
    and i think they always go to restroom in real life
    LenaLuvsWG
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 91
    Warning :
    SNSD walks into guy's restroom! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD walks into guy's restroom! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-15

SNSD walks into guy's restroom! - Page 2 Empty Re: SNSD walks into guy's restroom!

Post by LenaLuvsWG Fri 18 Jul 2008, 3:20 pm

WG CF for the gaming company they're working with was alot better, it had the game characters and dancing and a cute song. =D plus yoobin looked super adorable. ^^

this shit was boring, and isn't it a bit...odd that as soon as WG EARNED a contract with that gaming company all of the sudden SNSD gets one with an even bigger company? lsm digust me sometimes, lol. he fucking paid them off, pathetic.
    STUpiD-CRack_HEad
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Post by STUpiD-CRack_HEad Fri 18 Jul 2008, 6:18 pm

those dumb BITCHES are gonna rape him and give him HIV
    YOoNA is the most talentless of all! her & her fake self!!!!
    but, ALL of the 9 are talentless!!!!!
    tiffany! <======BIGGEST WHORE, SLUTTY & BITCH i've ever seen!!!
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Fri 18 Jul 2008, 6:31 pm

don't you all remember that so-called girls' generation are actually males....that's why they go to the male washroom....but unfortunately we can't see the manliest ones >> mr.tae and hyo-man or sluttiffany... Au huh!
    Hannie*Saru
    Hannie*Saru
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 297
    Warning :

Post by Hannie*Saru Fri 18 Jul 2008, 7:03 pm

Maybe mr. Tae, tardfanny, and hyoman aren't shown in the commercial because if anyone recognized that they actually WERE men (being in their true element), SNSD would go down the toilet~
    Super Gal
    Super Gal
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 531
    Warning :

Post by Super Gal Sat 19 Jul 2008, 4:10 am

soshit wrote:don't you all remember that so-called girls' generation are actually males....that's why they go to the male washroom....but unfortunately we can't see the manliest ones >> mr.tae and hyo-man or sluttiffany... Au huh!

Now I get the message Nexon is trying to send. It's a hidden message!! SNSD= she-males. aaah, no wonder they went to the male toilet *nods* Thanks soshit for analysing it. A job well done. SNSD walks into guy's restroom! - Page 2 438404
    semperSTAND
    semperSTAND

Female Number of posts : 333
    Warning :

Post by semperSTAND Sat 19 Jul 2008, 9:22 am

I actually play Maple Story... but I think I'll go on hiatus or maybe delete my account to protest against the hiring of these whores.

SNSD walks into guy's restroom! - Page 2 533340
    collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Post by collation Sun 20 Jul 2008, 3:21 pm

so Nexon is giving us hints about new characters form their game?? transgenders anyone??... no wonder why that dude was soo confused as to which washroom to use... oh NEXON, clever..very clever
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Mon 21 Jul 2008, 3:42 am

Now I get the message Nexon is trying to send. It's a hidden message!! SNSD= she-males. aaah, no wonder they went to the male toilet *nods* Thanks soshit for analysing it. A job well done. SNSD walks into guy's restroom! - Page 2 438404
    so proud
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Post by xjjjLOVE Wed 23 Jul 2008, 12:50 am

poor guy is scared out of his mind
    Slut Generation really is fitting into their name!
    firegoddess716
    firegoddess716
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 19
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-23

Post by firegoddess716 Wed 23 Jul 2008, 8:43 pm

ewness

Please do not spam.
    KaoriSaru
    KaoriSaru
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 66
    Warning :

Post by KaoriSaru Wed 23 Jul 2008, 10:30 pm

Wth! Maple Story CF? EW! Ruining the game! Disgusting plastics~ When they were acting cute I almosted puked
    IhateSOSHI
    IhateSOSHI
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 519
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by IhateSOSHI Thu 24 Jul 2008, 7:33 am

collation wrote:so Nexon is giving us hints about new characters form their game?? transgenders anyone??... no wonder why that dude was soo confused as to which washroom to use... oh NEXON, clever..very clever

Razz:P
    LOL i think they want to show that BITCH characters does exist too
    SujuAngeL
    SujuAngeL
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 304
    Warning :
    SNSD walks into guy's restroom! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD walks into guy's restroom! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by SujuAngeL Sun 27 Jul 2008, 12:56 am

Yoona thought she's cute...

and the guy probably thinks: " what the!! that jaw's so sharp.." Shocked
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by LUPIN Wed 30 Jul 2008, 6:02 am

ah it just goes to show the true image of snsd...DUMB
    they followed their leader into the restroom not knowing what their leader's true gender is....hahahahahahahah
    IcametoAnti
    IcametoAnti
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 22
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by IcametoAnti Thu 31 Jul 2008, 12:18 pm

What are you talking about? They're like shemales, of course they went to the guys' washroom...probably to f--k old ahjusshis. xP
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    SNSD walks into guy's restroom! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10SNSD walks into guy's restroom! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Sat 02 Aug 2008, 2:52 am

pOOr gUy..
    oMg!wHaTs wRoNg wiTh tHiS SNSD??!!
    STUPID!
    alwaiis_u
    alwaiis_u
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 169
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-26

Post by alwaiis_u Thu 07 Aug 2008, 12:05 am

ROFLMAo. i love all your comments here

but whoa ~ how can they not knowing it's the wrong bath when the
    bowels are HUMOGOUS? O_o
    aihartmin
    aihartmin
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 71
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-08

Post by aihartmin Sun 10 Aug 2008, 8:55 am

this vid is no longer available anymore!!!
    lollipops_anti_1
    lollipops_anti_1

Female Number of posts : 5
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Post by lollipops_anti_1 Thu 28 Aug 2008, 10:40 pm

that is creepy >.< who would go in a guys bathroom at all...? Even if it is a commercial...i would never go in a guys restroom tell me why I mean hello! That is nasty....
    C. ELESTE
    C. ELESTE
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 70
    Location : In LeeTeuk's dreams, affections, heart & mind always
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-12

Post by C. ELESTE Sun 31 Aug 2008, 3:15 am

16 Letters
    3 Words
    1 Meaning

Gross beyond words.

This refers to ALL the girls.
    Or rather bitches would be a more accurate terms
    for those plastic idiots.
    DEADDx
    DEADDx
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 29
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-24

Post by DEADDx Sat 01 Nov 2008, 12:47 am

i've been wondering about the CF for awhile .

the only thing that i can make sense of from the CF ,
    is that they are tryna say that maplestory is a unisex game .

its abit lame .
    but its the only thing i can make out from the CF .
    gals in men's washroom .
    =.="

but ..
    SNSD still sucks !
    who cares whether maplestory is a unisex game .
    so nyuh shyt dae sucks !
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Thu 13 Nov 2008, 5:40 am

Guy's bathroom? Wow... I wonder if they forgot that they're girls... Wait! Maybe they aren't after all! Maybe they're really guys! Razz Well these seem to prove that... *shrugs*

But really I pity the poor guy... Must have been traumatized or something...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 2:48 am