The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
disturbed
antigolfasgeneration
xLiyinfanx
adamfineman
Gaytards
stand<3
chocopielove
daesungvip
nksh
F-SNSD
prismatic
pinkrebel18
me_jijie
queenbqty
Sachie
tomatoguru
dBsK_luv
oozp
santi
queenbee
24 posters

SNSD's Overexposure?

queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :
    SNSD's Overexposure? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD's Overexposure? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

SNSD's Overexposure? Empty SNSD's Overexposure?

Post by queenbee Thu 01 Apr 2010, 4:38 am

And I’m not talking about this –

SNSD's Overexposure? Pp10031200010

With the release of SNSD's new repackaged album, Run Devil Run (or as Yoona sings it - "Lan Debul Lan") one can only wonder how come, out of all of SME's artists, why is it only SNSD is the one coming out with album after mini-album after single?

Taking a look at the numbers will have one realize how adamant SME is in making sure SNSD are always out in the spotlight. Below is a list showcasing majority of SM Entertainment's artists and their numbers.
    Discography from debut to present is inclusive of full albums plus repackaged format, mini-albums, and singles (multiple album versions, collaborations, OSTs and live albums were not taken into account):

Albums/Repackaged albums:
    TVXQ
    Oct 2004 -- Tri-Angle
    Sept 2005 -- Rising Sun
    Sept 2006 -- O
    Sept 2008 -- Mirotic
    *only includes Korean albums

CSJH
    May 2007 – One More Time, OK?

Super Junior
    Dec 2005 -- Super Junior05 (Twins)
    Sept 2007 -- Don't Don
    Nov 2007 -- Dont Don Repackaged
    March 2009 -- Sorry Sorry
    *sub-group albums are not included

Zhang Li Yin
    March 2008 -- I Will

SNSD
    Sept 2007 -- Girls Generation
    March 2008 -- Baby Baby (repackaged)
    Jan 2010 -- Oh
    March 2010 -- Run Devil Run (repackaged)

Shinee
    Aug 2008 -- Shinee World
    Oct 2008 -- Amigo (Repackaged)

Mini Albums:
    TVXQ
    NONE

CSJH
    NONE

Super Junior
    NONE
    *sub groups are not included

Zhang Li Yin
    NONE

SNSD
    Jan 2009 -- Gee
    June 2009 -- Genie

Shinee
    May 2008 -- Replay
    May 2009 -- Romeo
    Oct 2009 -- 2009: Year of Us

Singles:
    TVXQ
    Jan 2004 – Hug
    June 2004 – The Way U Are
    June 2005 – Hi Ya Ya
    June 2006 – Fighting Spirit of Dong Bang
    *only includes Korean singles

CSJH
    April 2005 – Too Good
    March 2006 – The Club
    November 2006 – My Everything

Super Junior
    June 2006 - U
    *sub groups are not included

Zhang Li Yin
    Sept 2006 – Timeless

SNSD
    August 2007 – Into the New World
    Sept 2007 – Into the New World (remix)
    March 2008 – Kissing You (remix)
    April 2008 – Oppa Nappa
    May 2008 – Haptic Motion
    2008 – I Can’t Bear It Anymore (Bear Song)
    April 2009 – Hahaha
    October 2009 – Chocolate Love (retro-pop version)

Shinee
    NONE

SNSD's Overexposure? Picture1copy

While the trend of releasing a full album every two years seems to be constant with almost all artists (off topic: except for CSJH.. wth?... and will be waiting for ZLY's 2nd album this year if this IS really the case), one would still have to notice SNSD's regularity of releasing songs – be it a mini-album, a single, or a remix – since their debut.

Also, one thing you’d notice is all their CF themes become their digital single, repackaged and released into a full-out 3-minute-plus song. So it’s not just enough for SME that we get to endure these 9 girls on a TV commercials for a couple of seconds, but in terms of publicity, they turn the 30-second jingle into a full blown song for InSanes to cash in.

This only re-affirms our belief on how biased SM Entertainment is with SNSD… after all the bad press and cover-ups, one would think this group – that is lacking in talent and good PR – is not worth the company’s money and effort.

We all know what happened to SNSD during Dream Concert, SM Town and China, right? But then afterwards, we had suddenly had this supposed SNSD’s surge of popularity in 2009, winning award after award, and apparently the title that they are now hallyu stars. This totally contradicts the events which unfolded two years before, which makes one wonder if there is really something going on underneath all the plastic finish.

While InSanes go about shouting to everyone they meet that 2009 is for SNSD, 2009 was also the year when K-pop was dealt with embarrassments of epic proportions.

Before, music award shows were revered and eagerly anticipated. However, in December 2009, chaos ensued when SM Entertainment forbade their talents to attend the MAMA 2009. The reason? SNSD's Gee was not one of the nominees for Best Song (boo-hoo). Thus, majority of the end of year award shows after the MAMA decided to forego the whole award thing in order to avoid public ridicule.

Members of SM Entertainment’s two biggest groups (TVXQ and SJ) have filed lawsuits against the company. SNSD was even dragged into the whole thing due to racism. In my opinion, where there is smoke, there is fire. This is definitely not the first time SNSD were tagged as racists.

So the big question is -- WHY?

Why even after all the mess SNSD has put K-pop in, does SM Entertainment insists of bringing these 9 girls in to the spotlight?

So are we expecting a new single/mini-album from SNSD this 2010? With the way things are going, that’s unfortunately a definite yes…

Will the other SME talents get to release their own single/mini-album/album? That remains to be seen…

So let’s all cross our fingers and hope that 2010 brings in REAL talent… without LSM having to fork out a lot of cash.

Sources:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SNSD_Discography
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Junior_discography
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grace_discography
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhang_Liyin_discography
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TVXQ_discography
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinee#Discography
    santi
    santi
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 155
    Warning :
    SNSD's Overexposure? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD's Overexposure? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

SNSD's Overexposure? Empty Re: SNSD's Overexposure?

Post by santi Thu 01 Apr 2010, 5:07 am

simple, SM is crazy over money and fame, the poor nine give it so easily from fanboy and ahjussi fan >.<
    oozp
    oozp
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 77
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-23

Post by oozp Thu 01 Apr 2010, 7:03 am

I bet they'll be back with a mini album or single in around July or so.. nicely arranged after all the big comebacks in Apr/May and before the peak period in the last quarter of the year. Just like Genie. Though it seems like their performance this year has been rather mediocre; Oh and Run Devil Run haven't seem to have made that much impact as Gee.. Cool

Anyway, despite the obvious lack of talent and good publicity, it seems that they are still raking in some money from the ajusshis (with something else other than talent, of course) if every ajusshi buys multiple copies. Guess SM has to hurry and promote SNSD as much as they can before the ajusshis get finally sick of them.
    dBsK_luv
    dBsK_luv
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1424
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by dBsK_luv Thu 01 Apr 2010, 7:50 am

-_- Hopefully eventually Sones will get tired of SNSD (unlikely) and SME will move onto a more...Loved? Group!
    Im still waiting for SHINee's Comeback ><
    And after Sorry Sorry, SJ went on hiatus -_-
    And well DBSK? Well all know the story there.
    I'll admit, SNSD are the 'craze' at the moment, that would explain why SME is trying to get as much money out of SNSD as they can for the moment.
    Let's see what happens...Patience -_-
    tomatoguru
    tomatoguru
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 211
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-09

Post by tomatoguru Thu 01 Apr 2010, 9:35 am

It's not just songs and albums, variety shows too. They are seriously EVERYWHERE. Look family outing, MusicCore, etc etc.
    Sachie
    Sachie
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1328
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by Sachie Thu 01 Apr 2010, 2:54 pm

Screw SM Ent. I hate them more than their SNSD!!

Gahhh!!! look at DBSK they haven't made a single comeback for 2 years, also ZLY & CSJH!!
    queenbqty
    queenbqty
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1195
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-05

Post by queenbqty Thu 01 Apr 2010, 9:26 pm

Isn't snsd under slave contract like the rest of sm ent. artists, I always wonder how much of all this money, the plastics are actually getting? I find it hard to believe that sm ent is raking in a bunch of money, since they spend so much on the plastics. The plastic probably make peanuts, maybe that's why they are all so skinny!
    I thought album sales didn't count for much income, and how much did that repackaged album actually bring in?
    I hope sm goes broke.
    me_jijie
    me_jijie
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 129
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-23

Post by me_jijie Fri 02 Apr 2010, 11:45 am

SME is just looking for money thats it..and they use snsd..thats bad cause other artit such as super junior also dont have albums like them..and they're not that popular even there's many snsd haters out there..they are the company slaves..
    pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by pinkrebel18 Fri 02 Apr 2010, 9:06 pm

SNSD is over-exposed. & I'm getting sick of them!!
    I want a CSJH/Zhang Liyin/DBSK/Super Junior comeback
    SM hello! SNSD is overrated let them have a long long break
    they need to be freeze for a while.
    prismatic
    prismatic
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 76
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-11

Post by prismatic Fri 02 Apr 2010, 9:59 pm

Wow, CSJH only had one album and a handful of singles released in Korea? That's just wow. I don't know what to say about that. Wasted potential there, SME. I wonder how South Korea feel about the overexposure of these girls. I mean they are EVERYWHERE, from music shows to variety shows. What hasn't been plagued by the nine baboons? I feel sad for the other artists under SME, being pushed aside for the nine idiots who can't carry a tune or dance. I have a feeling that they'll disappear soon though, since the big wigs are coming out to play. But I know once Hyori, Rain, Wonder Girls, etc finishes with promotions and are back on hiatus those kiddies will come back out, releasing what they can so they can squeeze every last penny from their adoring fans. Ugh, I wish they'd go on a permanent vacation.
    F-SNSD
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 103
    Warning :
    SNSD's Overexposure? Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD's Overexposure? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Post by F-SNSD Fri 02 Apr 2010, 11:18 pm

the first first first thing i want to comment is about the picture. -.-
    i REALLY hate that stupid black soshi concept -.- are they trying to match with black ocean ? seriously... EWWWW.
    ok... into topic now :D
    HEY! how can SME be like THAT !!!! drunken
    SNSD is simply tooooo overexposure !
    SME is like ignoring others.... they only focus on SNSD !!!! Very sad
    nksh
    nksh
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 188
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-07

Post by nksh Mon 05 Apr 2010, 4:38 am

SME that love money. For SM SNSD are money maker that can make Ahjusshi and immature guy buy their album. So that's happen. I just hope SM just make his stupid girl go longggg vacation.... Really want CSJH COMEBACK!
    daesungvip
    daesungvip
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 479
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by daesungvip Thu 08 Apr 2010, 6:35 am

SNSD's being overused ;
    They're pissing me off - seeing them everywhere.
    They were still somewhat tolerable till the whole GEE craze.
    & Now everyone's having a fit over the "Dark Concept"
    I don't see what's so "amazing" about it -0-"
    Many other KPop stars have done it already, it's just another jock.
    So seriously, what's so "amazing" about it?
    After School's done it already. Kara's done it already.
    What makes SNSD's concept so special? -0-"
    chocopielove
    chocopielove
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 677
    Warning :
    SNSD's Overexposure? Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD's Overexposure? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Post by chocopielove Fri 09 Apr 2010, 3:45 am

If you actually count, SNSD has released more albums, singles and mini albums than Super Junior or DBSK. Every year it's one album or single from SJ or DBSK and 50 from SNSD.
    LSM really needs to give the other artist a chance and not focus on those nine 'angels'.

Everything was good until 2007.

SJ is currently on hiatus and DBSK is having a few issues.
    SHINee just finished filming Hello Baby and Zhang Li Yin and CSJH are like forgotten.

And SNSD are like releasing album, singles and stuff like crazy.
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by queenbee Fri 09 Apr 2010, 7:29 pm

^
    Run Devil Run was supposed to be a repackaged album of Oh!.. but now they released the repackaged version of RDR with the remix version.. wtf? so whats it called then? repackaged of a repackage? O__o
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by stand<3 Sun 11 Apr 2010, 1:30 am

^ what really? a repackaged version of RDR ?? WTH? how many version
    are they going to release for a stupid song like Oh! and RDR?

That's just BS! They're having multiple comeback each year and i'm soo
    sick of it! I don't want to see their faces,voices,names etc for the next 10 years!
    or at least 3 years!
    Gaytards
    Gaytards
    Resident Psychopath

Number of posts : 130
    Warning :
    SNSD's Overexposure? Left_bar_bleue6 / 106 / 10SNSD's Overexposure? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Post by Gaytards Sun 11 Apr 2010, 10:29 am

Well well well, they may have done that with SNSD, but nothing beats DBSK's VERSION A B C D E F G of one album.
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by stand<3 Mon 12 Apr 2010, 2:19 am

^ LOL.. i agree with you, DBSK does have a lot of versions for 1 album.
    but i don't mind buying all those version, and they include 3-4 new songs
    that they compose/wrote so it is worth it.
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by queenbee Wed 14 Apr 2010, 8:33 pm

stand<3 wrote:^ LOL.. i agree with you, DBSK does have a lot of versions for 1 album.
    but i don't mind buying all those version, and they include 3-4 new songs
    that they compose/wrote so it is worth it.

Gaytards wrote:Well well well, they may have done that with SNSD, but nothing beats DBSK's VERSION A B C D E F G of one album.

DBSK did have Version A B C D for Mirotic and Suju did have Version A B C D for their 3rd Jib as well... so how different are versions to repackaged?

Album Versions typically have same songs with different packaging. Repackaged albums are usually traeted as a whole new album because of addition of 2 or more songs and an array of remixes.

In the case of DBSK and SJ, the first 2 versions of their albums had different album covers,additional posters, etc... the succeeding versions had 1-2 songs added but was still promoted by SM Entertainment as under one album. So its like those that didnt make the cut in the original demo, was added in later on (for profit, of course).

SNSD, on the other hand, dont have versions... they have repackaged albums (meaning a new song, a new remix, a new promotional media) and album sales are to be counted separately. so it that a big deal? YES - because it means additional promotional value.

Versions - only SME benefits

Repackaged albums - SME and artists benefit - SME for the moolah and the artists for more media exposure ;P

which is why i noted in my article that album versions are not included :)
    adamfineman

Number of posts : 2
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-16

Post by adamfineman Fri 16 Apr 2010, 9:30 am

LOL! The funniest thing for me as a North American is that NOBODY repackages albums over here. This is a really funny video that talks about how stupid it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6imSF0mzM8
    xLiyinfanx
    xLiyinfanx
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 620
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-14

Post by xLiyinfanx Fri 16 Apr 2010, 10:11 am

Money is honey and SNSD seems to make the honey. Um, what a picture cry

Really talented artists are pushed back so SM makes enough money with their 9 'Role Models' of my Generation. My generation? Def not....
    Very sad
    queenbqty
    queenbqty
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1195
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-05

Post by queenbqty Fri 16 Apr 2010, 12:39 pm

adamfineman wrote:LOL! The funniest thing for me as a North American is that NOBODY repackages albums over here. This is a really funny video that talks about how stupid it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6imSF0mzM8

That was really funny! Is there some kind of underground anti snsd network out there?
    xLiyinfanx
    xLiyinfanx
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 620
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-14

Post by xLiyinfanx Fri 16 Apr 2010, 12:50 pm

Can't we just have CSJH back with this amount of songs? They actually are talented.
    Gaytards
    Gaytards
    Resident Psychopath

Number of posts : 130
    Warning :
    SNSD's Overexposure? Left_bar_bleue6 / 106 / 10SNSD's Overexposure? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Post by Gaytards Fri 16 Apr 2010, 8:45 pm

Oh my so defensive,In my opinion several versions of one album is worse than a repackaged. Atleast you know there is only one repackaged album to buy, not 10 albums but one with a poster and the other with dvds of video makings.

Promotional value, yes, however its all about the money and 5 version generate that money to sustain the promotion of SNSD. One large vicious cycle to fund SNSD, atleast they can't do that to TVXQ no more, they are separated.
    antigolfasgeneration
    antigolfasgeneration
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-23

Post by antigolfasgeneration Thu 29 Apr 2010, 4:09 am

Of course they are over-exposed, SO damn over-exposed and so damn overrated.
    Sad but true that sex sells, and that is SNSD all about.
    Thank you queenbee for another very good article, for exposing and confirming another truth about those wh*res.
    Confirmed with good research and FACTS (as always in STAND, and all antisoshit info is always backed up WITH FACTS).

They are super ultra over-exposed, to an extreme nauseating point.
    I mean, they are even in the soup… literally EVEN in the soup.
    I pity Koreans because they have to bare to see them damn everywhere. X_____X

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:21 pm