The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
disturbed
antigolfasgeneration
xLiyinfanx
adamfineman
Gaytards
stand<3
chocopielove
daesungvip
nksh
F-SNSD
prismatic
pinkrebel18
me_jijie
queenbqty
Sachie
tomatoguru
dBsK_luv
oozp
santi
queenbee
24 posters

SNSD's Overexposure?

disturbed
    disturbed
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 993
    Warning :
    SNSD's Overexposure? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD's Overexposure? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-04

SNSD's Overexposure? - Page 2 Empty Re: SNSD's Overexposure?

Post by disturbed Mon 03 May 2010, 11:13 am

@Gaytards: Please don't say things like that. DBSK haven't disbanded as of yet. The group is on a hiatus and Cassies everywhere are still, as they say, keeping the faith.
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :
    SNSD's Overexposure? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD's Overexposure? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Fri 07 May 2010, 6:23 am

They are so over-rated and they're not even that good. It's actually annoying seeing their CF as well as seeing them on music shows and stuff. It's not worth it.

SME should focus more on artists that have talents and etiquette rather than plastics with their retarded fans. It's obvious there are favoritism here.

No wonder their artists doesn't want to stay with them with their hell of slave contracts as well as unfair treatment.
    BbBoo
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 12
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Post by BbBoo Sun 23 May 2010, 10:00 pm

Members of SM Entertainment’s two biggest groups (TVXQ and SJ) have filed lawsuits against the company. SNSD was even dragged into the whole thing due to racism. In my opinion, where there is smoke, there is fire. This is definitely not the first time SNSD were tagged as racists.

sorry but i seem to be really out of the loop on kpop news but what about snsd and racism in those two cases? i only know about taeyeon's comments.
    EnigmaQ
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 87
    Warning :
    SNSD's Overexposure? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3 / 103 / 10SNSD's Overexposure? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-14

Post by EnigmaQ Mon 24 May 2010, 12:22 am

BbBoo wrote:
    Members of SM Entertainment’s two biggest groups (TVXQ and SJ) have filed lawsuits against the company. SNSD was even dragged into the whole thing due to racism. In my opinion, where there is smoke, there is fire. This is definitely not the first time SNSD were tagged as racists.

sorry but i seem to be really out of the loop on kpop news but what about snsd and racism in those two cases? i only know about taeyeon's comments.

It had to do with some of SNSD members (I believe Taeyeon specifically again) making racist remarks against/to Hankyung.

Last edited by EnigmaQ on Mon 24 May 2010, 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar errors.)
    Lightning_Kei
    Lightning_Kei
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 726
    Warning :
    SNSD's Overexposure? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10SNSD's Overexposure? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Post by Lightning_Kei Sat 05 Jun 2010, 1:51 am

SME is full of bull crap. They put too much money and too much time into a worthless band, only because they're famous for their moaning and sexual content!

BUT SME will throw away the people who actually have TALENT. Shows how loyal SME is. I hate SME.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 1:34 pm