The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
EnigmaQ
F-SNSD
Lightning_Kei
plasticsnsd
Bento_box
Chains Of Fantasia
clare
soshi?
queenbee
Telruunya
ihateinsanes
queenbqty
disturbed
bigbangislove
Sachie
LOVE2hate
Ethanol
SuJuNiNi
dBsK_luv
Evilicewolf
DongBangAngel
Ohno27
Strawberry453
27 posters

Why do we not like SNSD?

queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :
    Why do we not like SNSD? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Why do we not like SNSD? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Why do we not like SNSD? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why do we not like SNSD?

Post by queenbee Fri 19 Mar 2010, 11:06 pm

The article was a good read.. thanks :)

I would like to point out though that STAND is a place for antis to unleash whatever ill-feeling they have with SNSD.

so for the newbies who complain of mostly how SNSD looks, moves, and smells.. that's their opinion.. and who are we to stop them? we are however, still a CIVIL anti group, so any reference to physical abuse or family degredation is a no-no and we do encourage you to report it to us (hence the little report button on top of your/their posts).

Most of us staffers do check in and give out warnings to those who seem to be on a posting spree of just anything under the SNSD sun (i.e. she's smiling--eww..thats ugly) so yes, we do filter out some unnecessary ("shallow") topics. But with 4000 members and counting, that is a lot of work, so if you guys do manage to see anyone going off-topic or getting abusive, then REPORT :) we very much appreciate that :)

As for the issue of STAND not having that much "insightful" articles as before, one thing we do consider in writing is "is the issue worth it?" - take the recent comeback for example... its the same old chipmunk voices and the same come-hither dance moves... do we need to repeat what we have been saying time and again? most of the members have simply copied statements from other sites and posted it here (though not news section worthy.. just at the STAND Cafe please :D ) so yes, you guys still managed to be informed... but is it worth the editorial? in my opinion, not really...

We are currently working on something right now, thus the new URL (standintl.org - .net was taken, unfortunately).. so you guys can expect a STAND comeback as well.. LOL..

We never stopped anti-ing.. and we never will...

Not until SNSD disbands Razz

PS- kids, no fighting~ debates are okay.. fighting is a no-no
    soshi?
    soshi?
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 386
    Warning :
    Why do we not like SNSD? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Why do we not like SNSD? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-11

Post by soshi? Sat 20 Mar 2010, 5:11 am

well. i really hate them because yes, 1st because at DBSK. well, i feel happy for them seing that these girls, have so many anti fans because they don't deserve to be idolized. YES! THEY DON'T.

Jessica: i hate her sluty ways, of getting some voice

i just love love love Taeyeon/
    clare
    clare
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 89
    Warning :
    Why do we not like SNSD? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Why do we not like SNSD? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-23

Post by clare Sat 20 Mar 2010, 5:59 am

I agree with you ihateinsanes...This is because I hate to see when all the SONES with their low minded only want to protect their idols but they know their idols always leeching others boyband...This is so ridiculous...Meanwhile, the akp also just write about them only..praising and supporting SNSD...I'm also hate to see when they didn't have any voice and talent but still want to sing and being a top IDOL...
    In Korea also I think they are no others group only their group that is being more glamour...This is so unfair...I miss WG so much...huhuhu cry
    Chains Of Fantasia
    Chains Of Fantasia
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 813
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Post by Chains Of Fantasia Sat 20 Mar 2010, 10:57 am

*applause*
    good article.I suggest that every STAND members read this,just to remind everybody of our true intentions and ethics.
    queenbqty
    queenbqty
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1195
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-05

Post by queenbqty Sat 20 Mar 2010, 11:07 am

@bigbangislove
    I was not trying to start a fight with you, but I knew you would take it that way, that is why I said what I said in the first place.
    Just because I disagree with what you said, does not mean I was "lying", please point out the lie, if you can, and I will retract the statement.
    Lastly, the tone of your post was elitist, that is where the reference to elitism comes from.
    Debating and Disagreement is fine, but when you get personal by accusing someone of lying, well, yeah then it becomes a fight.
    ihateinsanes
    ihateinsanes
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1495
    Warning :
    Why do we not like SNSD? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Why do we not like SNSD? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-11

Post by ihateinsanes Sat 20 Mar 2010, 11:50 am

Strawberry453 – I’m sorry dear but I’ve always had this opinion that idols are represented by their fans. Maybe to some people the actions of fans do not have any effect on their like or dislike for a particular idol, however to me I find it extremely difficult for me to give a chance to idols whose fans are rude, psychotic and unreasonable.

I don’t know what was your reason for becoming an anti but mine was because I couldn’t stand the endless bashing sprees Sones went on in videos of Wonder Girls. that aside I hope you continue to write more of such articles. You’ve got quite a gift for it. :)

queenbqty – hehe.. actually you can speak for me because like you said our viewpoints are very similar and I do agree with your posts too. :D

Spoiler:
    Strawberry453
    Strawberry453
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 238
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-20

Post by Strawberry453 Sat 20 Mar 2010, 2:00 pm

@BigBangislove, Telruunya & QueenBqty
    Aw guys, don't argue. Some of the older STANDers might feel this way, and I can see why. But we're civil, like STAND is supposed to be. Some people have moments when they need to bash, and it might seem like that's all we're doing, but we have 4000 something members, so not all of them are going to write articles/editorials. :/

@Queenbee
    Thank you! ^^ I agree with you regarding reporting, but is there any way we could bring back the picture threads or get new ones? A lot of topics could be compiled together and make a picture thread. Just a suggestion~~
    STAND's going to make a comeback? Ooh, that's exciting~

@Soshi?
    These girls really don't deserve to be idolized. I really don't understand why someone would even want to idolize them. Thanks for reading!

@Clare
    Haha, yeah. I don't like Sones' way of 'protecting' the girls. I'm a Cassie & a Wonderful, but if someone doesn't like the groups I like, I can respect that. Sones don't really have that ability. "OH WG sucks, SNSD is so much prettier and talented" Really? LOL really? Thanks for reading!

@Chains of Fantasia
    Thank you! I'm glad you liked it ^^

@Ihateinsanes
    I used to think that too, but it's not really like that for all groups, I think. Like Cassiopeia can get out hands sometimes and be over the top, but to me, DBSK is really humble and respectful. Though Cassies have matured throughout the years. ^^ I know what you mean though.
    P.S. Everytime I see your sig, it makes me *o* because Sunye is so stunning xD
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by bigbangislove Sat 20 Mar 2010, 3:47 pm

queenbqty wrote:@bigbangislove
    I was not trying to start a fight with you, but I knew you would take it that way, that is why I said what I said in the first place.
    Just because I disagree with what you said, does not mean I was "lying", please point out the lie, if you can, and I will retract the statement.
    Lastly, the tone of your post was elitist, that is where the reference to elitism comes from.
    Debating and Disagreement is fine, but when you get personal by accusing someone of lying, well, yeah then it becomes a fight.

To be frank I do NOT think your opinion was wrong nor I do think mines was either.
    I totally see where you're coming from I just don't agree with it...at all.

Spoiler:
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Tue 23 Mar 2010, 3:40 am

bigbangislove wrote:Yeah, I saw some a while back (oddly enough none of them were warned. wtf?).
    They were mostly from newer members though.

Before I comment on the topic, I want to state that if any member finds any such posts please report it to staff through the report button to the bottom left of their post. I know some do this and the posts are removed and I am extremely grateful. Yet, if they aren't removed and/or warned I apologize for the lack of maintenance. We are working on it and if you find any faults please do report or alert me personally. Unfortunately a lot of staff are older and have a lot of real life obligations, work and/or studies. So please be forgiving and helpful!

I love you

Now, to the topic at hand, thanks so much dear dear Strawberry for this article! Very well articulated and you put your points and emotions across well! <3

I must add though that with every fandom or anti-fandom as it continues to grow, so will the mindsets and the varieties of ideals and reasons for the oncoming members. We try to do as much as we can according to our own rules. We cannot disallow people from venting or putting up the so called "silly" posts. STAND is home to a variety of antis and as long as they stick to our rules by being somewhat civilised and non violent we must allow for petty fluff to pop up. As some of the members mentioned, we cant always have strictly thought provoking articles and intellectual responses, we need variety or this will become an extremely stressful business. So if you dont like the topic, post something you do like to talk about up, or just move on.

I'm sorry to all though, I know staff has been extremely lacking but please be understanding, a lot of people have become very busy at the same times.

And just to add to the sentiment, I miss the old days too <3 And a lot of you guys. VERY VERY MUCH. I love you

And dear members, lets keep the discussion as a discussion and be careful not to offend other members!

{edit} I should have really read through all the posts before commenting. ^^:: Though I think it needs to be reminded that STAND has always been about community. And so, it becomes the duty of the members that are older and/or well informed to warn, teach and inform the other members. Also, we have a lot of International fans, some of those that do not have a great grasp on English so they may not truly gather the importance of their words. Do also remember again, that this is the internet, you come from different backgrounds, some words you may use that are meant to be light may be interpretted otherwise by those on the recieving end.

It is extremely difficult to have balance, but the problem that rises is that rising members (with more than a hundred on hold and unapproved), with a small staff that is mainly on hiatus, things are bound to get outweighed. The problem is not one sided, the community has become far larger than we ever fathomed it would get, and much much more than we can handle. Most of what was done was also staff based, and when staff is busy parodies and articles dont come out. Yet, we hoped when we started that with our efforts it would encourage members to also take part in the creative process and bring forth their opinions. Some have, and we are extremely grateful, yet unfortunately it is a minority.

I do hope that we can work harder in future hand in hand and get things back on track. Though it may not seem like it, staff are actually working on getting things organised.

So instead of arguing amongst ourselves by a lack of understanding or a loss in interpretation/translation shall we go back to working together and making this the community we once loved? It will be difficult with the surges of new members but we can at least tilt the balance towards what it used to be, little by little.

I love you

I'm a firm believer in leading by example.

I didnt want to be long winded, but I did, lol, sorry.

And lets please refrain from being off topic. =_____________________=
    ihateinsanes
    ihateinsanes
    Awesome Anti

Warning :

Post by ihateinsanes Tue 23 Mar 2010, 11:50 am

Strawberry453- I've heard from a lot of people how Cassies are hardcore, protective & fierce but seriously i've met plenty of Cassies and none have been as rude as some of the Sones i've met. i don't see Cassies trash-talking about Wonder Girls while Sones make it their life goal to badmouth them. plus after getting my skull nearly bashed in by a psycho Sone my impression of SNSD's fanclub is just worsening by the minute.

Sones are just giving me more & more reason to dislike/anti SNSD. Mad

PS: hehe.. Sunye is gorgeous no doubt. can't say the same for some others. *cough* *cough* Razz
    Strawberry453
    Strawberry453
    Official Anti

Warning :

Post by Strawberry453 Thu 25 Mar 2010, 9:29 pm

@ Bento
    Thank you! I'm happy you liked it! We miss you too cry I realize that people join STAND for a variety of reasons, but I feel like a lot of people have forgotten about these reasons and being civil. As for the lack of staff action, add more mods? I don't really know. I really have been seeing a lot of uncivil posts, and I report some, but the if one person isn't civil, it sort of creates a chain reaction.

@Ihateinsanes
    Hahah that might be true, but judging from your sig you don't seem to be anti DBSK, just pointing it out. I think it's okay to be protective of your fandom and group, but SONEs take it really far. As for the attack you received, any updates on that? :/ That really sucks. It only takes a couple bad seeds to ruin the whole bunch. I've met decent Sones, and I've met Sones that are horrible. Since we post more about the bad Sones, it makes it seem like they're all bad. I mean, every fan club has a couple bad people, but Sones have a lot of them. I'm more of a Anti-hardcore violent Sones & Anti-SNSD.

P.S. Sunye is definitely my favorite Wonder Girl <3 Beautiful inside and out! Hahah Sones say SNSD is pretty, but looks don't matter as much as personality. Personality is key. (: I'm also a Jaebeom & Sunye shipper! :D i think they're really cute together <3
    ihateinsanes
    ihateinsanes
    Awesome Anti

Warning :

Post by ihateinsanes Fri 26 Mar 2010, 12:31 pm

Strawberry453 – not at all! I love DBSK & I love Cassies. Contrary to popular belief that Cassies are scary and possessive I think they are actually one of the nicest fanclubs. I mean as a Wonderful I’ve never seen a Cassie trash-talking about Wonder Girls. in fact WG always receive a lot of love from DBSK’s fanclub.

A certain Insane fanclub always complain that Cassies pick on their girls because they are jealous of them. if Cassies are so ‘jealous’ of female artists why have they never picked on Wonder Girls? the reason is obvious : if you are polite & respectful even the most hardcore fanclubs of boybands will respect & love you. :) unfortunately for Insanes their favourite girl band are nothing close to respectful or polite. bragging

Like I mentioned in one of my earlier posts I understand if Sones want to defend their girls but they are one of those fanclubs who always take to the extreme while ‘defending’ their girls. just five minutes ago I saw a couple of comments in Wonder Girls Tell Me video made by a Sone saying how he couldn’t understand why Wonder Girls are more well-liked than SNSD and how SNSD were wayy better. tired

I mean dude.. if you like SNSD so much then stick to videos of your own girlband. Why the heck are you coming into a WG video & criticizing them? it’s because of psychotic Sones like these that the whole fanclub of Sones get labeled as ‘Insanes’ or ‘Delusionals’. Oh No

It’s hard to believe but I’ve never come across a civil Sone in my life. if there are civil Sones out there they must be hiding in shame because as far as I can see the number of psycho Sones greatly outnumber the number of sane Sones. Are there even sane Sones around? It’s like 99% of them are stark raving mad, eg, on Youtube, Allkpop, Soompi, Ningin etc etc. they just go on random bashing sprees especially in topics related to Wonder Girls, 2Ne1, Kara and possibly every single girl group other than SNSD.

About the Sone who attacked me with a metal water bottle.. I still have the purple bruise on my head but it’s slowly subsiding. That nutcase who hit me has been diagnosed with H1N1 so I guess I won’t be seeing much of him till he gets well. hopefully the time he spends in quarantine will knock some sense into his empty head. ha. Karma is really a b*tch. You sow what you reap.bragging People who resort to violence can never have a good ending.

Some Sones absolutely CANNOT grasp the meaning of a civil anti. tell me why Just because I say I don’t like SNSD I get my head bashed with a metal water bottle.. jeez.. I wonder what would have happened if I said that Wonder Girls were better than SNSD? that nutcase would have probably stabbed me with a knife or something. Shocked What’s more ironic is that I was hit even after I clearly told the Sone that I do not wish any physical hurt on SNSD nor do I want them to die. albino Tsk.. see.. it’s people like these who are going to cause the downfall of SNSD.

some Sones should seriously get a grip. can't they see that they are making things worse by their rabid attitude?

Spoiler:
    plasticsnsd
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 24
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-15

Post by plasticsnsd Tue 30 Mar 2010, 10:04 am

Hi,Strawberry453! I strongly agree with what you have wrote. I love your entry! Infact I missed reading all those long FACTS entries from the mods. You know I have always wanted to write out my STANDs/my point of view/my feelings.. But am from singapore, hence my eng is way too sucks for a "professional" entry..:)

Anyhow, what you had wrote here is what I am feeling abt. I missed the "old school" Kpop music so dearly!!!~~ hurhur =v=
    Strawberry453
    Strawberry453
    Official Anti

Warning :

Post by Strawberry453 Tue 30 Mar 2010, 4:41 pm

@PlasticSNSD
    Thanks! I'm glad you liked it! It's okay if your english isn't that great! Write one, and maybe have one of the other members edit it for you! I can edit it too if you want! (: I miss old Kpop like crazy. It's so different now ):
    Lightning_Kei
    Lightning_Kei
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 726
    Warning :
    Why do we not like SNSD? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10Why do we not like SNSD? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Post by Lightning_Kei Tue 30 Mar 2010, 8:13 pm

I want to state something before I go on some rambling. STANDERS ARE NOT JEALOUS OF SNSD, THEY ARE NOT STUPID, THEY ARE NOT UNEDUCATED, THEY ARE NOT RACIST, THEY ARE NOT VIOLENT. If any Stander is STANDING because they are jealous of SNSD's beauty, or because they're getting close with your favorite boy band, or giving them death threat...THAT IS NOT A STANDER.

I am a STANDer because I am a feminist for one. SNSD shows the stereotypical woman, and to make it worse...the stereotypical ASIAN women. And I do not want to be viewed as a "cute little girl who wants to get it by some old white guy" cause that's what SNSD is presenting. They are also presenting in a hidden manner weakness and not being able to fight for themselves.

Another thing why I hate them is because of how overrated they are and how Sones worship them like gods. SNSD members are far from gods. They shouldn't be idols either. They do stupid things that make them seem "cute" or "adorable." Those stupid things wouldn't be tolerated in the real world. Their music is crap, and I don't see why people think it's good. Comparing it to Davichi's music and vocals...SNSD is nothing. Davichi, Seeya, T-Ara, Kara, 2ne1, Brown Eyed Girls, Wonder Girls etc. those are the girl bands who should be loved....not SNSD. SNSD has weak vocals and goes off tune.

I have more reasons why I hate them on the rant page...lol

AND I HAVE TO SAY. I SUPER AGREE WITH YOU
    F-SNSD
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 103
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Post by F-SNSD Fri 02 Apr 2010, 11:14 pm

high 5!
    gonna agree with you ~ :D especially this...
    We are not STANDers because we think SNSD is ugly or even the opposite. We are not STANDers because we think SNSD is close to the groups we like. We are not STANDers because we think SNSD's music or outfits are too revealing; it's the overall concept of the group. We do not think SNSD should go die in a hole, we want people to realize that SNSD is not worthy of the amount of attention they get and that their behavior is rude and disrespectful. & that is the STAND agenda.

This is the real reason we hate them!!!!!
    sones always say that we are immature but i think they are instead. --
    EnigmaQ
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 87
    Warning :
    Why do we not like SNSD? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3 / 103 / 10Why do we not like SNSD? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-14

Post by EnigmaQ Sat 08 May 2010, 6:09 pm

I am American (arguably one of the least conservative countries)and my mother would kill me and bury me six feet under if I wore shorts that short. And I'm 21...
    Gaytards
    Gaytards
    Resident Psychopath

Number of posts : 130
    Warning :
    Why do we not like SNSD? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6 / 106 / 10Why do we not like SNSD? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Post by Gaytards Fri 14 May 2010, 6:54 pm

Because they won't call me back....They don't write back and answer my messages! Just my personal angst. helpless
    Proud Diadem
    Proud Diadem
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 123
    Warning :
    Why do we not like SNSD? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10Why do we not like SNSD? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-11

Post by Proud Diadem Sat 15 May 2010, 10:11 am

I actually don't bash SNSD directly(i think);as most of my hate for them comes from their god-awful fanclub S♥NE.
    antisnsd4lyfe
    antisnsd4lyfe
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 944
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-16

Post by antisnsd4lyfe Sat 15 May 2010, 11:58 am

I agree with you 1,000,000,000% Its sad that they represent girls in this generation,these are NOT the type of girls they should be looking up to,at all.I have to admit,if Taeyeon was solo,i might be a fan cause she can sing,just her personality needs to be changed a bit.I wish ALL sones can see that we're not jealous of them at all,i think they're getting this idea from other former anti-SNSD fans,they go out there and tell people that they anti'ed because they were jealous,and that doesnt help us at all.>.< I dont care about who they friends are or anything like that,i dont care about them being by SJ or anything like that,its the fact that they're leeching off of them,and people think its ok.Its not ok to get close with them,when your really using them for your career booster,get your own way to promote yourself! My feelings get really hurt when sones bash WG,and 2NE1,they just say things that are so untrue and unfair.They have the image they group are suppose to carry,sexy, hip-hop,or just mature.I have nothing againist the members of SNSD,looks,talent,or anything,its just when you call yourself an "idol group"and have none of the things to back you up as an idol group.>.< hope i didnt offend anyone with my words,if you want to break up my opinion and comment that's fine with me,just nothing harsh,we're all friends here,right.^.^
    antigolfasgeneration
    antigolfasgeneration
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-23

Post by antigolfasgeneration Wed 09 Jun 2010, 5:28 am

Very good article!
    It is a very good reminder for all of us, and for new antis, very useful to KEEP IN MIND our main reasons, AND TO KEEP FOCUSED.
    I think new antis and people who until now ask "why you don't like snsd?" (-__-), etc. should read this. And of course, for the new antis in STAND, read THE STAND AGENDA and this article.

Thank you for this article and I hope to read more articles from you ^-^.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 1:12 pm