The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+48
wonderwomann
rainbow48
vietnameseanti
daesungvip
KITTY
leeyejin
SuperJuniorNShinee
IhateSOSHI
AnimeErushii
ijustlovetvxq
B*tchanny
aida.JJ
N.J
Oh_Mona
harukaze
sing_lalala
smiley_donutXD
alwaiis_u
soshihater
brr0kenn
Spriinklezz
Rawr!
Super Gal
lovewg
klSTAND21
boomboomnya
LaTard
xjjjLOVE
fuzzywuzzy
brokenhearted
OopurpleoO
collation
Isis93
~YunGi~
Cherryxeero
LUPIN
ChRiStInE LoVeS YuNhO
isa19
riinjjang
soshit
FISHYILUFFYOU
wickedfairy
~wOonDerLoOve~
kijun
x.suyin
POWitszROSIE
friglet
Maki
52 posters

SNSD look like plastic toys in Elite CF with 2PM

Maki
    Maki
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 55
    Warning :
    SNSD look like plastic toys in Elite CF with 2PM Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD look like plastic toys in Elite CF with 2PM Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

SNSD look like plastic toys in Elite CF with 2PM Empty SNSD look like plastic toys in Elite CF with 2PM

Post by Maki Thu 28 Aug 2008, 11:55 pm

SNSD look like plastic toys in Elite CF with 2PM Snsd_c11

SNSD look like plastic toys in Elite CF with 2PM Snsd_c12

SNSD look like plastic toys in Elite CF with 2PM Snsd_c13

SNSD look like plastic toys out of a nightmare - look at those sadistic smiles.

SNSD filmed a CF for Elite Uniforms with 2PM's members Nick Khun and Hwang Chan Sung. GAH! The 9 plastic dolls won't be undressing in the men's bathroom, like they did in their Maple Story CF, because the concept of this CF is a dazzling fashion show.

SNSD look like plastic toys in Elite CF with 2PM Snsd_c14

SNSD look like plastic toys in Elite CF with 2PM Snsd_c15

The 2PM members Nick Khun and Chan Sung deserve pity becuase their image got tainted even before their debut. I'm glad the rest of the group got spared the humiliation. For those who are in the dark, 2PM is JYP's newest 7-membered boyband specializing in dance. They released their MV "10 out of 10" on August 29. Check out their MV and debut HERE>>>>>>>>>>>http://shenyuepop.com/2008/08/29/jyps-pride-2pm-10-out-of-10/

Source: Newsen, Naver blogs

Last edited by Maki on Fri 29 Aug 2008, 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    friglet
    friglet
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 226
    Warning :
    SNSD look like plastic toys in Elite CF with 2PM Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD look like plastic toys in Elite CF with 2PM Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-17

SNSD look like plastic toys in Elite CF with 2PM Empty Re: SNSD look like plastic toys in Elite CF with 2PM

Post by friglet Thu 28 Aug 2008, 11:56 pm

tiffany's pose in the last pic makes me lol so much. ok, the way her feet are pointed out makes it look soo stiff and shes got one hand on her crotch XD
    POWitszROSIE
    POWitszROSIE
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 683
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

SNSD look like plastic toys in Elite CF with 2PM Empty Re: SNSD look like plastic toys in Elite CF with 2PM

Post by POWitszROSIE Fri 29 Aug 2008, 12:17 am

Tiffany wants 2PM NOW?!
    b!tch please they learn alot from the news and sh!t about you.
    i like 2PM there is also a guy named 'KimJunSu' (: and 'JungHo' (:

sighh they looks soo fake in the pic with most of them. didnt they take a pic like that already without the boys and the rest of SHITDae?
    not in the pic there but in like school clothes that were pink and black?

Post by Guest Fri 29 Aug 2008, 12:52 am

Eww...more of that 'innocent school girl' crap...
    2PM didn't even debut yet and they already have to suffer >_<
    x.suyin
    x.suyin
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 252
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by x.suyin Fri 29 Aug 2008, 1:25 am

this is horrible
    why must 2PM do model shoots with them?1
    kijun
    kijun
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 902
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by kijun Fri 29 Aug 2008, 1:40 am

do they really need to pull it up so high?
    its not like korean MOMS will actually buy their daughters that -.-

uniform like that? shesh
    ~wOonDerLoOve~
    ~wOonDerLoOve~
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 142
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by ~wOonDerLoOve~ Fri 29 Aug 2008, 3:30 am

Sunny looks retarded and so is Tae Yeon. Bitchfanny looked constipated as always...
    wickedfairy
    wickedfairy
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 322
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by wickedfairy Fri 29 Aug 2008, 3:38 am

2PM! I love them to death!
    But not with snSHITdae >.>
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 325
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Post by FISHYILUFFYOU Fri 29 Aug 2008, 4:16 am

OMFG KHUN ~ TT"
    why him with ewwri ?
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Fri 29 Aug 2008, 4:33 am

i feel sorry for these guys though...
    btw..why did they always use these plastic for school uniforms ads???
    they're not good role model since they rather play than study and even told sushi rollers not to study and having small brain just like them...
    riinjjang
    Anti

Number of posts : 75
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by riinjjang Fri 29 Aug 2008, 5:51 am

why uniforms like that?!
    they're just showing that young girls in school can wear short skirts just like how they wear it!

BAD BAD INFLUENCE! they shouldn't be idols~
    isa19
    isa19
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 100
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Post by isa19 Fri 29 Aug 2008, 5:58 am

Wait are the things that they are wearing falls into the category of SCHOOL UNIFORMS???? (For the guys part I know it can pass as a school uniform....)
    But heck! Who would wear very short skirts and mismatched shoes????
    Some of the colors doesn't match with other colors and some are not appropriate to be a uniform color...

TSK TSK TSK.... (BAD EXAMPLE.... BAD!) SNSD look like plastic toys in Elite CF with 2PM 234365
    ChRiStInE LoVeS YuNhO
    ChRiStInE LoVeS YuNhO
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 80
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by ChRiStInE LoVeS YuNhO Fri 29 Aug 2008, 7:39 am

honestly... i kinda like the uniforms... except[maybe] the one tardy wore..

i love the 2PM guys! they are so handsome!!!'

still using people to be popular.. tsk tsk tsk!
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Post by LUPIN Fri 29 Aug 2008, 7:53 am

they made lizard look so ugly in the second and third pic,, LMAO
    LOL at tardfanny's face in the fifth pic..hahaha

the news is of no surprise to me,,
    the real question is that who will Shitdae target next??
    get ready to hide your untainted idol boys fangirls!!
    Cherryxeero
    Cherryxeero
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Post by Cherryxeero Fri 29 Aug 2008, 8:50 am

Too bad, 2 PM boys are there, but they don't seem to enjoy this collab anyway!!
    ~YunGi~
    ~YunGi~
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 220
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Post by ~YunGi~ Fri 29 Aug 2008, 9:23 am

LOL,Tiffany is acting cute again.
    Isis93
    Isis93
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 411
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-27

Post by Isis93 Fri 29 Aug 2008, 9:34 am

Heck..they remind me of d manequin doll which is always been displayed on the window of a shopping boutique n to think d manequin doll look oh-so-much better than them SNSD look like plastic toys in Elite CF with 2PM 575939
    collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Post by collation Fri 29 Aug 2008, 9:45 am

i just barfed!!
    tired of using the artists on your own label?
    JYPE keep your boys away from STDS
    OopurpleoO
    OopurpleoO
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 437
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by OopurpleoO Fri 29 Aug 2008, 10:46 am

Tardfany's face look so retarded
    poor 2PM cry
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Post by brokenhearted Fri 29 Aug 2008, 12:40 pm

I have just become addicted to 2PM. I love their mv, their song, their dance & them..lol They too me are the new it boy group & I think they have what it takes to last. I hope.

Any who just because i'm a fan of 2PM i'm not the crazy fangirl ones that will threaten snsd for being near them. Whatever all i see is a job. I see two gorgeous, talented members of 2PM posing & working with snsd because it's an endorsement deal. Helps them out more. So whatever. If they had a choice they probably wouldn't wanna be near the plastics but since the plastics has a deal with Elite Uniform they are automatic the models for them while 2PM just got the endorsement so it's just a working deal.

On that group picture of the plastics. Mr. Tae looks retarded (like always..can the it close it's mouth or something?) Tardfatty looks like she's getting tired of doing her fake smile because her smile looks hella forced...it's one of those bitchy, fake, force smiles that she is doing..
    fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :

Post by fuzzywuzzy Fri 29 Aug 2008, 4:15 pm

Well, no need to worry, 2PM fangirls xD If you've seen 2PM's new MV, you'll see that theyre far more interested in getting YOOBIN's attention XD
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Post by xjjjLOVE Fri 29 Aug 2008, 5:11 pm

those poor boys! <33
    new to the entertainment world yet they've already been violated and tainted!
    I bet they TOTALLY wish they could have been with Wonder Girls!

snSHIT as always looks disgusting -.-
    LaTard
    LaTard
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 102
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by LaTard Fri 29 Aug 2008, 6:00 pm

Nah, I don't think they're interested in SNSD because they're already interested in Yoobin. lol. Yeah, I already saw 2PM's first MV. Anyway, I doubt they will like SNSD because they are ugly and idiots.
    boomboomnya
    boomboomnya
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 196
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by boomboomnya Fri 29 Aug 2008, 6:33 pm

oh the boys deserve a round of applause
    i could not be in that position
    klSTAND21
    klSTAND21
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 121
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by klSTAND21 Fri 29 Aug 2008, 7:05 pm

Awww I feel bad for those guys!! =[ Lmao I'm sorry to say for Tiffany looks like a straight-up dumba** in those pictures, what? does she honestly think she looks cute?! Blehhh!!! hahaha HyunMan and EwwRi look like dudes in the second picture too hahahaha. XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 1:12 am