The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+58
heenim_first love
leeyejin
GRRR?!?
ijustlovetvxq
isa19
STANDai
Kamo
Rawr!
bumlover
SujuAngeL
~YunGi~
klSTAND21
queenbee
IhatejesSICKa
sing_lalala
sparkle
stand<3
koreangurl2626
deflate
xjjjLOVE
KaoriSaru
Kari_8digi
aihartmin
herobaby
kijun
sujuismysoju
C. ELESTE
brr0kenn
snsdsuckss
KihaeXi
empress_ellen
LUPIN
jaeSMILES
POWitszROSIE
soshihater
FISHYILUFFYOU
labingtatlo
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
fuzzywuzzy
Tbell
soshit
brokenhearted
Zoy
Bento_box
oohlalax123
supermarbel_cake
Angela
Yumii
yudit
collation
crap_generation
plastics
OopurpleoO
Evilicewolf
Candi
Cutie
jjoongiel0ve
Maki
62 posters

SNSD Je-Ny speaking English in SM Audition promo

~YunGi~
    ~YunGi~
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 220
    Warning :
    SNSD Je-Ny speaking English in SM Audition promo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD Je-Ny speaking English in SM Audition promo - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

SNSD Je-Ny speaking English in SM Audition promo - Page 3 Empty Re: SNSD Je-Ny speaking English in SM Audition promo

Post by ~YunGi~ Thu 21 Aug 2008, 11:18 pm

TardFany can't ever said,"Hawaii",Her english wanna step cute siaa,jeSICKa also,both of them wanna stay cute! Mad *throw table at sluts*,Sluts,Bitches,Whores,i hate them the most,always wanna step cute,AAHH!!I HATE WHEN PEOPLE WANNA STEP CUTE HERE !!
    SujuAngeL
    SujuAngeL
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 304
    Warning :
    SNSD Je-Ny speaking English in SM Audition promo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD Je-Ny speaking English in SM Audition promo - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-20

SNSD Je-Ny speaking English in SM Audition promo - Page 3 Empty Re: SNSD Je-Ny speaking English in SM Audition promo

Post by SujuAngeL Fri 22 Aug 2008, 9:19 am

if i didnt Knew SICKa has lines i would have thought she was a dummy standing beside Tardfanny... well, at least tard can speak it... what's the use of living in USA..
    bumlover
    bumlover
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 45
    Warning :
    SNSD Je-Ny speaking English in SM Audition promo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD Je-Ny speaking English in SM Audition promo - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by bumlover Sat 23 Aug 2008, 10:44 am

her english is soo annoying aaah my ears Mad
    Rawr!
    Rawr!
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 255
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by Rawr! Mon 25 Aug 2008, 6:43 pm

If you cant remember all the stops then write them down.
    ever heard of paper and pencil girls?
    I can see what thier thinking about through thier faces

Fany: Yes show off time again!
    Jess: can i leave?
    Fany: I am soo cool the camera is all on me cuz i can speak english
    Jess: shut up b*tch I sound cuter
    Kamo
    Kamo
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 447
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Kamo Mon 25 Aug 2008, 8:33 pm

They seriously can't remember all of that? It's not that hard... really it's not. But I guess when you are TOO BUSY preparing for the second album, you can't remember 5 or so cities.
    STANDai

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-26

Post by STANDai Tue 26 Aug 2008, 2:48 pm

dude honestly their voices are as fake as their faces
    tardfany tried so hard to be cute,i want to hurl
    if i was jess i would've just rolled my eyes on the stop
    and let them keep it in
    did tardfany really live in the us? -.-
    isa19
    isa19
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 100
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Post by isa19 Thu 28 Aug 2008, 8:13 am

I will not comment on how great or eerie their voices are when they speak english..... BUT COME ON! This is really an easy job! How come they can't do it right compared to other SM Artist which delivered their message flawlessly???

ATTENTION wh*re MUCH????? TRYING TO HARD TO ACT CUTE???????

WALA NA KAYONG PAG-ASA tol!
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by stand<3 Thu 28 Aug 2008, 5:23 pm

STANDai wrote:dude honestly their voices are as fake as their faces
    tardfany tried so hard to be cute,i want to hurl
    if i was jess i would've just rolled my eyes on the stop
    and let them keep it in
    did tardfany really live in the us? -.-

Yes, she did! HOW SAD! when i think of living in the same state as her, i want to cry!
    and she keep showing off her "English" and stuff... it makes the people in CA look bad!
    DAMN HER! i think she live in Diamond Bar or something!! *oh gosh, only 30min. away
    from where i live! cry
    ijustlovetvxq
    ijustlovetvxq
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 240
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by ijustlovetvxq Mon 01 Sep 2008, 11:46 am

it is hawai-ii

yuck.. thy lookd like idiot... thyre back!:::wtf?!!!!!! Shocked

trying hard.... thy thought thy wuld look so cooll.. hypnotize
    GRRR?!?
    GRRR?!?
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 281
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by GRRR?!? Sat 13 Sep 2008, 8:22 pm

tiffany sounds like a man and jessica just sounds plain fake
    leeyejin
    Anti

Number of posts : 46
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-04

Post by leeyejin Sun 14 Sep 2008, 11:30 pm

Their voices are so high-pitched. Tiffany sounds like one of those cheerleader-girls at my school who fail at their academics and talk "like like like like" that. And Jessica sounds like she doesn't want people to try out at all. Oh, yes, someone PLEASE try-out and steal the limelight from these attention-seeking clones!

Oh, uh, the "are back!" "are back!" part was reallyyyy awkward.
    heenim_first love
    heenim_first love
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 52
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-17

Post by heenim_first love Sun 19 Oct 2008, 12:28 pm

their english not better than me (right)...
    hahahaha...
    vancouver and canada is same....
    canada is the country and vancouver is one of the city, right....
    Raemi
    Raemi
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 402
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-18

Post by Raemi Sat 25 Oct 2008, 4:59 am

With those two promoting SM auditions,
    LSM can say goodbye to having any new trainees from the US.

Seriously,
    no one would dare go if the result of it is like that.
    akemi_cho
    akemi_cho
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 65
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by akemi_cho Thu 13 Nov 2008, 11:57 pm

Please stop butchering the very beautiful english language.
    hey

Number of posts : 5
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-29

Post by hey Wed 12 Aug 2009, 10:13 am

omg? their voices made my ears hurt and what's with the 'bang' and pointing finger at each other?!
    Mexicooh
    Mexicooh
    Anti

Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-07

Post by Mexicooh Wed 12 Aug 2009, 3:05 pm

WTF shouldn't their accents be perfect? Jessica sounds like a mouse. Tiffany sounds like a man

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 10:59 am