The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+58
heenim_first love
leeyejin
GRRR?!?
ijustlovetvxq
isa19
STANDai
Kamo
Rawr!
bumlover
SujuAngeL
~YunGi~
klSTAND21
queenbee
IhatejesSICKa
sing_lalala
sparkle
stand<3
koreangurl2626
deflate
xjjjLOVE
KaoriSaru
Kari_8digi
aihartmin
herobaby
kijun
sujuismysoju
C. ELESTE
brr0kenn
snsdsuckss
KihaeXi
empress_ellen
LUPIN
jaeSMILES
POWitszROSIE
soshihater
FISHYILUFFYOU
labingtatlo
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
fuzzywuzzy
Tbell
soshit
brokenhearted
Zoy
Bento_box
oohlalax123
supermarbel_cake
Angela
Yumii
yudit
collation
crap_generation
plastics
OopurpleoO
Evilicewolf
Candi
Cutie
jjoongiel0ve
Maki
62 posters

SNSD Je-Ny speaking English in SM Audition promo

POWitszROSIE
    POWitszROSIE
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 683
    Warning :
    SNSD Je-Ny speaking English in SM Audition promo - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD Je-Ny speaking English in SM Audition promo - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-16

SNSD Je-Ny speaking English in SM Audition promo - Page 2 Empty Re: SNSD Je-Ny speaking English in SM Audition promo

Post by POWitszROSIE Tue 19 Aug 2008, 12:18 am

oh wow. well i got to admit they were 'pretty good' but there voices were like >_____< annoying as hell like they are faking it
    jaeSMILES
    jaeSMILES
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 275
    Warning :
    SNSD Je-Ny speaking English in SM Audition promo - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD Je-Ny speaking English in SM Audition promo - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-16

SNSD Je-Ny speaking English in SM Audition promo - Page 2 Empty Re: SNSD Je-Ny speaking English in SM Audition promo

Post by jaeSMILES Tue 19 Aug 2008, 1:15 am

that was painful. i never realised how annoying Phoney's voice was (and manly as well...)
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by LUPIN Tue 19 Aug 2008, 1:35 am

ugh...why them???
    VJ Isak (of Arirang and who is a part of SM) might have done a better job...
    i have to agree that tardfanny's english is better than sicka's...LOL...
    why did I say that?? *washes mouth*
    empress_ellen
    empress_ellen
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 96
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by empress_ellen Tue 19 Aug 2008, 1:54 am

HAHAHA you call that English and need to use your fingers to count DAMN your retarded.........
    KihaeXi
    KihaeXi
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1028
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by KihaeXi Tue 19 Aug 2008, 2:06 am

HAHs,
    not only do they not have looks/talents/brains,
    they dont have face too!
    what a disgrace to English!
    snsdsuckss
    snsdsuckss
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by snsdsuckss Tue 19 Aug 2008, 2:55 am

my ears!!!
    their ugly english hurts my ears!
    esp tardy's!
    TT

she can't say hawaii right.
    pshhhh.
    sucker!
    brr0kenn
    brr0kenn
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 163
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by brr0kenn Tue 19 Aug 2008, 3:16 am

Psh. Sicko's voice was so act cute! And their slang's so fake.
    Tardie's voice is rough like sandpaper.
    C. ELESTE
    C. ELESTE
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 70
    Location : In LeeTeuk's dreams, affections, heart & mind always
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-12

Post by C. ELESTE Tue 19 Aug 2008, 3:40 am

good try tiffany ==
    do they even KNOW english?
    cos' if they do,
    they suck at it.
    and jessicka looking so smug
    just because she knows how to repeat after tiffany saying back
    oh yea,
    she pronounced it in a super weird way
    no words can describe.

Siwon should make that speech for SM.
    At least he won't be a total embarassment and disgrace
    to SM.
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by yudit Tue 19 Aug 2008, 4:03 am

^ I'd love to see Siwon make that speech. I hope he'll include mr. smelly. Razz
    KihaeXi
    KihaeXi
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1028
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by KihaeXi Tue 19 Aug 2008, 4:04 am

Hmm, i was thiniking of Kibum
    coz Kibum's English is simple fabulous!
    sujuismysoju
    sujuismysoju
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 83
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-09

Post by sujuismysoju Tue 19 Aug 2008, 4:07 am

ohh.. bitchfanny and ecksexca was speaking english?

hahaha! some shitty english maybe!!

gahh! whenever i see those two retarded hookers i just wanna pinned them down on the floor! gahh!! <_<
    kijun
    kijun
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 902
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by kijun Tue 19 Aug 2008, 4:15 am

they sound like mans wen they speak english, HAHA.

--aside from them---
    i heard that if you go try out, and though u dont make it,
    they give u a free cd or a poster or sumthing.
    Haha. ima so do that xD
    herobaby
    herobaby
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 102
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by herobaby Tue 19 Aug 2008, 5:02 am

ewww, that sounded soo fake! Yeah tardfany said Hawaii like this
    HA Y! Tardfany's voice sounds sooo old.
    aihartmin
    aihartmin
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 71
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-08

Post by aihartmin Tue 19 Aug 2008, 9:38 am

how come Tiffany is not familiar with the cities in US..
    i though she was born there???
    y is that she look like she need to memorize the country again???
    helllo.. tiffany i think you have to memorize those countries, okay!!

and bout jessica!!!
    SHEEEEEEEEET... she is so dumb, i mean she also join the other dumb counting the countries.. i think they want to look cute in this vid..

but the HELL!! they are not cute...
    they even look dumb...
    Kari_8digi
    Anti

Number of posts : 69
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-10

Post by Kari_8digi Wed 20 Aug 2008, 2:00 am

Gosh, they're real idiots!
    "And!! AND!!! OMG what was the other place?!?"
    KaoriSaru
    KaoriSaru
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 66
    Warning :

Post by KaoriSaru Wed 20 Aug 2008, 3:15 am

Their English is giving me the shudders. That was the scariest 25 seconds of my life.
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Post by xjjjLOVE Wed 20 Aug 2008, 3:28 am

BITCHANNY has gained weight
    and SICK-o had been smoking crack.
    deflate
    deflate

Female Number of posts : 428
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by deflate Wed 20 Aug 2008, 5:07 pm

LOL. I laughed. They can barely pronounce the cities correctly. What epic phails.

Their English makes me cringe.
    Goodness, give me some Engrish over that crap any day.
    koreangurl2626
    koreangurl2626
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 369
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Post by koreangurl2626 Wed 20 Aug 2008, 8:50 pm

wow. jessica was like, "i dont even know what im saying"
    they seriously looked like those blonde bimbos u see in the u.s...

ooh, a little gag for y'all...
    how do u drown a soshit?

GLUE A MIRROR TO THE BOTTOM OF A POOL!!

ahhahaaa...no, its not that good never mind lol.
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Post by stand<3 Wed 20 Aug 2008, 10:50 pm

omg...bitchanny didn't even pronounce those cities correctly!! wth is orange cunty?? or watever she said, i have to look at the description in order to figure out wat they were saying.. and tat b*tch keep making fun of other artists english!!
    sparkle
    sparkle
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 132
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by sparkle Thu 21 Aug 2008, 1:04 am

omg!!!
    when they're speaking in english...
    my ears is bleeding...
    hahahaha...
    sing_lalala
    sing_lalala
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 54
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-18

Post by sing_lalala Thu 21 Aug 2008, 3:44 am

There english scared me... T___T Couldn't type properly from it after few minutes -ears in pain- I'd so try out if I was EVEN in America just to meet em and swear at them >_>
    IhatejesSICKa
    IhatejesSICKa
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 340
    Warning :
    SNSD Je-Ny speaking English in SM Audition promo - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD Je-Ny speaking English in SM Audition promo - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

Post by IhatejesSICKa Thu 21 Aug 2008, 1:04 pm

There English is nasty,man!
    Especially that dam* b*tchSICKa's.
    Sleeping with boy bands,being an fugly b*tch,counting on your fingers what's next jesSICKa?
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Thu 21 Aug 2008, 3:19 pm

They are trying too hard with their "American" accents... that and trying too hard to act cute...

No girls.. NOT CUTE...

All they had to do was memorize four states each... Tardfany almost forgot one and Jessica almost forgot two... no wonder they hardly ever sing live... they must have a hard time memorizing lyrics.... LMAOOOOOOOOO
    klSTAND21
    klSTAND21
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 121
    Warning :

Post by klSTAND21 Thu 21 Aug 2008, 4:48 pm

Oh gahd. Their english was ANNOYING!!! Very sad lol and what was up with the whole "pointing at each other" thing at 0:06? dumb. lol. Jessica tried to sound all cute in the video, what a joke. and Tiffany? lol I bet you she was bragging all about how great her english was after the shooting of that video. blehhh!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 1:37 pm