The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Seoulpheonix
ZijuinSS501
daesungvip
Peggy
soshi?
hu9
ai_sumairu
sya4jj
izzybellboo
suju&wg
puppy_ox
EW its SNSD Dx
SuJuNiNi
QQLoveQQ
stand<3
walkywalky
sweet.station
rawrxpanda
mawyni
Telruunya
Ethanol
gwynethkhoo
AngelaLoveSuperJunior
yudit
Deliberately
XxZLY_CSJHxX
xdinoxrawr
BridgieLuv
MyLove_DBSK
d0ngbangl0ve
Labakittie
super_jessy
oozp
xsilverettex
YooSulover
lirujoong
40 posters

[UPDATE!] Dear Papa LSM: Could you make it LESS obvious your plastics aren't wanted?[Update 7/12/09]

Ethanol
    Ethanol
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :
    [UPDATE!] Dear Papa LSM: Could you make it LESS obvious your plastics aren't wanted?[Update 7/12/09] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10[UPDATE!] Dear Papa LSM: Could you make it LESS obvious your plastics aren't wanted?[Update 7/12/09] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-28

[UPDATE!] Dear Papa LSM: Could you make it LESS obvious your plastics aren't wanted?[Update 7/12/09] - Page 2 Empty Re: [UPDATE!] Dear Papa LSM: Could you make it LESS obvious your plastics aren't wanted?[Update 7/12/09]

Post by Ethanol Mon 29 Jun 2009, 4:38 am

Actually, SNSD wasn't even up to win the award for that night; that night was just for their comeback. They aren't candidates to win the award until a few weeks later. But yeah, they are very leechy...staying on stage while SHINee does their encore. I bet LSM made ONEW say he loves Genie and for Key to say "Song for my So Nyeo *Shit* Dae." Leech, leech, leech. When ONEW said "Genie, saranghaeyo!" it sounded so forced and like he was mocking them Razz
    Labakittie
    Labakittie
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 450
    Warning :
    [UPDATE!] Dear Papa LSM: Could you make it LESS obvious your plastics aren't wanted?[Update 7/12/09] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10[UPDATE!] Dear Papa LSM: Could you make it LESS obvious your plastics aren't wanted?[Update 7/12/09] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-29

[UPDATE!] Dear Papa LSM: Could you make it LESS obvious your plastics aren't wanted?[Update 7/12/09] - Page 2 Empty Re: [UPDATE!] Dear Papa LSM: Could you make it LESS obvious your plastics aren't wanted?[Update 7/12/09]

Post by Labakittie Mon 29 Jun 2009, 6:20 am

^
    ^
    ^

Um...those aren't from the same show. I'm talking about performances on <b>Inkigayo</b> for the <b>28th</b> Go watch performances from that date on that show to see what I mean in references to banners and light-sticks. And if you see the 2NE1 performance for the 28th, there are a whole bunch of their banners waved by fans at the end of the performance.

Sorry I wasn't more clear. ^^'
    Labakittie
    Labakittie
    Super Anti

Warning :

Post by Labakittie Mon 29 Jun 2009, 6:29 am

OMG, I freaking love you for the edit.

tongue

This is pretty much EXACTLY what I've been trying to say; as far as I can tell, "enthusiasm" for these girls has been added in because people don't seem to be nearly as interested as the fake screams would have you think.
    Telruunya
    Telruunya
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 1323
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-28

Post by Telruunya Mon 29 Jun 2009, 8:35 am

^lol.

whoa, yeah I did notice it, but I didn't do my research this time xD
    it's so obvious. LSM should stick a lollipop in his *ss and let his brain start working because this is just ridiculous.
    Deliberately
    Deliberately
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 311
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Post by Deliberately Mon 29 Jun 2009, 9:25 am

nicholas wrote:Aren't they clearly a product of desires and expectations of their target market?

SM Entertainment and such should be considered as Gods who 'reign' over their respected territories. We best consult the scripture to determine whether or not our activities will be rewarded.

SM is no longer great as they seem to be. I get the feeling they're going down. Yeah there was one period where all SM artist reign but now not really. With the emergence of Big Bang, 2PM, Wonder Girls.. things are slowly changing. They are not really even focus on promoting SHInee which would bring them more cash than SNSD undeniable because TRUTH be told .. power of fangirls > power of fanboys.

And please head to Soshified. Because they more you lurk and spam here you're gonna get banned anyway...
    mawyni
    mawyni
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 106
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-29

Post by mawyni Mon 29 Jun 2009, 9:46 am

OMG i can seriously see Tiffany's butt at 3:09. YUCK! wait so they're lypsinching? Don't seem like it. But then again they were lypsinching in this other vid so I guess anything's possible
    rawrxpanda
    rawrxpanda
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 321
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by rawrxpanda Mon 29 Jun 2009, 10:43 am

can't listen now, but that seems bout right to me
    the chants are way too loud, and i'm glad that you discovered the fake chanting
    aha, they better know that they aren't wanted
    rawrxpanda
    rawrxpanda
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 321
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by rawrxpanda Mon 29 Jun 2009, 11:01 am

woo congrats to SHINEE :D haha, and OMG leeches cry
    they are really annoying, they are always wanting to get in front of the camera
    ugh they are soooo annoying
    gwynethkhoo
    gwynethkhoo
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 172
    Warning :
    [UPDATE!] Dear Papa LSM: Could you make it LESS obvious your plastics aren't wanted?[Update 7/12/09] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10[UPDATE!] Dear Papa LSM: Could you make it LESS obvious your plastics aren't wanted?[Update 7/12/09] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-16

Post by gwynethkhoo Mon 29 Jun 2009, 11:38 am

first with the suju sorry sorry and now juliette?! omfg. plz.
    sweet.station
    sweet.station
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 446
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by sweet.station Mon 29 Jun 2009, 12:09 pm

so the fan chants are fake?
    just looking at the fans at front who I can see not even cherring for them, I wonder why the chant are so much louder.

and they were lipsyching again and if not, they have background voices or something. I dunno what it should be called. but anyway I don't want to hear their voices either.
    walkywalky
    walkywalky
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 112
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-24

Post by walkywalky Tue 30 Jun 2009, 9:01 pm

lols but the newest inkigayo has nothing for their "comeback"
    there were no cheers or anything
    it was so quiet
    walkywalky
    walkywalky
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 112
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-24

Post by walkywalky Tue 30 Jun 2009, 9:37 pm

lols this was what i was talking about in one of my other posts
    hongki got more cheers for his version of the dance =]
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by stand<3 Tue 30 Jun 2009, 10:25 pm

i was soo happy that SHINee won!!
    anybody but them.. yeah, they totally FAKE it ..
    trying to be all happy and shit!! Mad
    QQLoveQQ
    QQLoveQQ
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 255
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post by QQLoveQQ Wed 01 Jul 2009, 1:39 am

I watched the award and encore on Tudou...
    Goshh.... can SNSD make MORE obvious that they only show "family love" when someone wins?
    SM is gettting more scared for his dolls. No offence, but I think that when Key said, "SONG FOR MY SNSD" It was SM's instruction..
    SuJuNiNi
    SuJuNiNi
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 405
    Warning :
    [UPDATE!] Dear Papa LSM: Could you make it LESS obvious your plastics aren't wanted?[Update 7/12/09] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10[UPDATE!] Dear Papa LSM: Could you make it LESS obvious your plastics aren't wanted?[Update 7/12/09] - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post by SuJuNiNi Fri 03 Jul 2009, 11:17 pm

Fake fans? LOL!
    EW its SNSD Dx
    EW its SNSD Dx
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 206
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-25

Post by EW its SNSD Dx Sat 04 Jul 2009, 1:53 am

HAHAHAHAHA.
    look at the dead crowd
    snsd fails xDD
    EW its SNSD Dx
    EW its SNSD Dx
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 206
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-25

Post by EW its SNSD Dx Sat 04 Jul 2009, 2:01 am

ahha, losers once again.
    super dead crowd xD
    failure.
    why is tiffany's shorts always extra high and short -.-
    Labakittie
    Labakittie
    Super Anti

Warning :

Post by Labakittie Sat 04 Jul 2009, 10:44 am

Yeah, I've pretty much noticed how dead the crowds tend to be for their performances, with the exception of their delusional fans (if they can ever get on camera, that is). XD

Also found some pretty interesting fancams.

I definitely think it's pretty obvious that SM is going out of their way to make people care about SNSD, and aside from their crazy fans, no one does.

Razz
    super_jessy
    super_jessy
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 731
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-20

Post by super_jessy Sat 04 Jul 2009, 3:18 pm

^

It is Tardfanny. She has to be better than everyone else. >_<
    By trying, she looks stupid.

The crowd is so dead, you can't see anyone moving in the audience, lol.
    puppy_ox
    puppy_ox
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 14
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-22

Post by puppy_ox Mon 06 Jul 2009, 10:13 pm

lol.Sones should learn how to chant and cheer up their idol from Cass and ELF ,seriously .here are some recommend for you ,listen Hug and O Jung Ban Hap
    you will see what's real love .stupid Sones
    puppy_ox
    puppy_ox
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 14
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-22

Post by puppy_ox Mon 06 Jul 2009, 10:19 pm

our army girl or Marine girl seems very busy out there to conquer the new nation
    ha ha ha ,whats wrong w you ,Soshit
    you can not beat 2PM's old song,even they're in THailand rightnow
    and ,yep,last but not least ,Shinee ,Shinee ,they're debuted after you ,remember huh ?
    this news just makes my day ^^
    suju&wg
    suju&wg
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 127
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-17

Post by suju&wg Wed 08 Jul 2009, 9:02 am

Oh man..
    I never noticed that! O_O
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Wed 08 Jul 2009, 1:23 pm

It's just like the Dream Concert incident replaying itself all over again.
    Inserted fan cheers...

Come on SM, you can't fool everyone. How pathetic. No wonder he's losing money from making out that every single one of SNSD's disgusting performances are being supported.
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Wed 08 Jul 2009, 1:26 pm

Why do they have to stay on the stage and leech off of SHINee? And I despise how they had to make SHINee "support" Genie. WTF.

Damn SM Ent.
    sya4jj

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-11

Post by sya4jj Mon 13 Jul 2009, 10:19 pm

[UPDATE!] Dear Papa LSM: Could you make it LESS obvious your plastics aren't wanted?[Update 7/12/09] - Page 2 660688 they're soooooooooooo annoying...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 4:51 pm