The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
sweet.station
The.day.dreamer
MinnieMinMinChunnie
serenade_me_jazz2
eunmi
rawrxpanda
AngelWings
ai_sumairu
STANDing
hiyostand
WhatTheHell?!
AnaKaide
CrowdedHell
ilovekrnpop
~wOonDerLoOve~
xjjjLOVE
SuJuNiNi
cancerian
loraine
HyoKi
alwaiis_u
iAsian210
soshihater
YooSulover
chocolattex3
xDBSK-loveex
blabblepop
taiyou_no_namida
desertthem
rainiskye.
Peggy
jaejae19
XxZLY_CSJHxX
Mizuki
dbsjcsforever
39 posters

SNSD shoots us all with their HAHAHA installment

hiyostand
    hiyostand
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 267
    Warning :
    SNSD shoots us all with their HAHAHA installment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD shoots us all with their HAHAHA installment - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

SNSD shoots us all with their HAHAHA installment - Page 2 Empty Re: SNSD shoots us all with their HAHAHA installment

Post by hiyostand Mon 20 Apr 2009, 3:28 pm

I'm not laughing at all.
    I refuse to watch or listen to anything snsd related.
    I'm sick of seeing them. Waste of money.
    STANDing
    STANDing
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 45
    Warning :
    SNSD shoots us all with their HAHAHA installment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD shoots us all with their HAHAHA installment - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-14

SNSD shoots us all with their HAHAHA installment - Page 2 Empty Re: SNSD shoots us all with their HAHAHA installment

Post by STANDing Tue 21 Apr 2009, 1:02 am

hmmmmm..

even those campaign is so childish..
    urrrggghhh,,.. i HATE TO SEE IT their already mature.. Mad
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :
    SNSD shoots us all with their HAHAHA installment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD shoots us all with their HAHAHA installment - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Wed 22 Apr 2009, 8:35 am

LSM and his lame tactic. That man never learn... *shakes head*

"that SNSD have garnered a lot of interest from the 30-40 male bracket, thus they were chosen to participate"

Seems like Samsung doesn't like them either. Clearly shows that LSM is getting desperate. I didn't even watching their version. They're not worth it anyway.
    AngelWings
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 174
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by AngelWings Thu 23 Apr 2009, 9:37 am

hmmm.. not funny at all..
    i still prefer dbsg's version since they didnt tried so hard to act funny.. its natural for 2U to be funny which apparently snsd lacks >.<
    rawrxpanda
    rawrxpanda
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 321
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by rawrxpanda Thu 23 Apr 2009, 11:06 pm

wow that was veryyy... >__>
    horrible
    makes me wanna gag.
    and they suck at singing
    eunmi
    eunmi
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 45
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-10

Post by eunmi Wed 29 Apr 2009, 11:26 pm

damn.
    Is this what they call 'Cheering people up during the recession'?
    eh?!

fail.
    at least Yunho and Yoochun made us laugh with their utter nonsense.
    this is just scary. O___O
    and another display of their useless so-called talents.

serenade_me_jazz2
    serenade_me_jazz2
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 66
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-30

Post by serenade_me_jazz2 Fri 01 May 2009, 8:58 pm

I've done watching this!!!

It's horrible...

I feel like spitting out...
    MinnieMinMinChunnie
    MinnieMinMinChunnie
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 180
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by MinnieMinMinChunnie Mon 04 May 2009, 2:48 pm

thank god I don't live in korea...or else I have to see that...augh the horror!!
    The.day.dreamer
    The.day.dreamer
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 163
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by The.day.dreamer Sat 09 May 2009, 1:47 am

gosh the song sucks! is not catchy at all and this is going to be a promotion?!?!?!
    sweet.station
    sweet.station
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 446
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by sweet.station Sat 09 May 2009, 5:00 am

what? another cute song... Mad
    they are not cute anymore they are horrible and annoying
    xiah2453
    xiah2453

Number of posts : 4
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by xiah2453 Mon 15 Jun 2009, 6:41 am

snsd are shits
    michi.is.white
    michi.is.white
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 119
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-17

Post by michi.is.white Thu 18 Jun 2009, 1:27 am

EWW!! one thing i will do:
    kick them out of this world!!! They are really useless and they failed as human beings
    xdinoxrawr
    xdinoxrawr
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 362
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-23

Post by xdinoxrawr Sat 27 Jun 2009, 8:12 pm

lol! what a great way to lure perverted ahjussis into the 21st century
    soshi?
    soshi?
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 386
    Warning :
    SNSD shoots us all with their HAHAHA installment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD shoots us all with their HAHAHA installment - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-11

Post by soshi? Sat 17 Oct 2009, 11:57 am

thy can get the PEOPLEs ATTENTION TO WONDERGIRLS XDD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 2:31 am