The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
sweet.station
The.day.dreamer
MinnieMinMinChunnie
serenade_me_jazz2
eunmi
rawrxpanda
AngelWings
ai_sumairu
STANDing
hiyostand
WhatTheHell?!
AnaKaide
CrowdedHell
ilovekrnpop
~wOonDerLoOve~
xjjjLOVE
SuJuNiNi
cancerian
loraine
HyoKi
alwaiis_u
iAsian210
soshihater
YooSulover
chocolattex3
xDBSK-loveex
blabblepop
taiyou_no_namida
desertthem
rainiskye.
Peggy
jaejae19
XxZLY_CSJHxX
Mizuki
dbsjcsforever
39 posters

SNSD shoots us all with their HAHAHA installment

dbsjcsforever
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 216
    Warning :
    SNSD shoots us all with their HAHAHA installment Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD shoots us all with their HAHAHA installment Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-14

SNSD shoots us all with their HAHAHA installment Empty SNSD shoots us all with their HAHAHA installment

Post by dbsjcsforever Wed 15 Apr 2009, 7:38 am

After Kim Yuna, Jaurim and DBSK, SNSD are the next to pay their way in to take part in the SamSung HaHaHa campaign.

The HaHaHa campaign is made to bring cheer and happiness to those suffering from the Economic crisis. SamSung started the campaign late last year, starting with a wave of commercials by the "NoKey" brothers, starring Micky Yoochun and U-Know Yunho of DBSK, covering a well loved Jaurim track. That was followed by a complete DBSK CF, Jaurim and Kim Yuna.

The whole campaign was seemingly over until, there was sudden news that SNSD will be disgracing us with their own installment.

Check it out.
    <object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/P7es9GEPYVs&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/P7es9GEPYVs&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>

Could they kill the "Hey Micky" song any more than they already have?

Talk about recycling songs until theres nothing left to do with them. Evidently SamSung, were in no mood or were not bothered enough to give them their own concept... Better yet, they seemed to have picked up the Salvation Army drop offs of the Wonder Girls for their "Nobody" Promotions.

lol.

The pathetic attempts of SM and their ploy to make the world think their "plastic wonders of the world" are popular, is surely poking holes through their pockets... and making us laugh at them so much more. "Pathetic" has a whole new definition for the SNSD girls, perhaps their fans can add that to Wikipedia too.

HaHaHa indeed.

Razz

It's also fairly funny that SamSung themselves also clearly stated that the only reason they can come up with for having SNSD a part of the campaign is, "that SNSD have garnered a lot of interest from the 30-40 male bracket, thus they were chosen to participate". Hmmm.... funny, where have I heard that before?

LSM please, stop writing the scripts yourself.

p.s. They even gave every girl a little solo clip where they "teach" they're dancemoves to the unconcerned public. In order to see them for yourself the STANDcafe has them there, for your laughing convenience. ;)

Last edited by Bento_box on Thu 16 Apr 2009, 4:21 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : please write an "article" and not just a few words. READ THE RULES)
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    SNSD shoots us all with their HAHAHA installment Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD shoots us all with their HAHAHA installment Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

SNSD shoots us all with their HAHAHA installment Empty Re: SNSD shoots us all with their HAHAHA installment

Post by Mizuki Wed 15 Apr 2009, 8:07 am

LSM isn't through with shoving these girls in our eyes and ears. Just despicable.
    XxZLY_CSJHxX
    XxZLY_CSJHxX
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 258
    Warning :
    SNSD shoots us all with their HAHAHA installment Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD shoots us all with their HAHAHA installment Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-07

SNSD shoots us all with their HAHAHA installment Empty Re: SNSD shoots us all with their HAHAHA installment

Post by XxZLY_CSJHxX Wed 15 Apr 2009, 8:17 am

LMAO.....
    well, they did it....
    they made me laugh.

how come this version sounds so weird? XD
    and i only bothered watching seohyun's solo xD
    what's with the pose at the end XD
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by jaejae19 Wed 15 Apr 2009, 8:46 am

So how was this supposed to cheer me up? I mean cheer me up like the NoKy brothers?? Isn't that what the HaHaHa project is about?

These CF's are senseless mehn~

And may I just say that Jawsicka had the most plastic smile?? BLECH.
    Peggy
    Peggy
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 37
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-10

Post by Peggy Wed 15 Apr 2009, 9:01 am

I'm not going to watch it coz it would be absolutely horrible... and that's one thing that makes me really peeved. Why they always do the same advertisement as dbsk? first is the haptic cf... and now "hahaha"... coincidence or not, it makes me really angry... ugh... the b*itches still continue to show off their ugliness..
    rainiskye.
    rainiskye.
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 321
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by rainiskye. Wed 15 Apr 2009, 10:33 am

. . . o____O; They're acting too young for their old age, and their outfits are just . . . blech.
    desertthem
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 105
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Post by desertthem Wed 15 Apr 2009, 2:14 pm

i don't think i have enough time to spare to be watching all 34765875 members' versions...lol
    taiyou_no_namida
    taiyou_no_namida
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 213
    Warning :
    SNSD shoots us all with their HAHAHA installment Left_bar_bleue5 / 105 / 10SNSD shoots us all with their HAHAHA installment Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by taiyou_no_namida Wed 15 Apr 2009, 3:41 pm

One word. Annoying.

I'd rather have KARA or WG in the HAHAHA Campaign. It suits them more.
    Or better yet 2NE1!!

They shame the campaign and are not worthy to follow Kim Yuna and DBSK.
    I mean come on! Those people are the top celebs in Korea!
    Why stoop to fakers?!

Samsung you fail!
    Bah, bribery!
    SM aren't you in the red?!
    Whatever happened to the recession?
    ROFL.

Shameful.
    blabblepop
    blabblepop
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 536
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by blabblepop Wed 15 Apr 2009, 3:51 pm

they're probably still in contract with samsung
    remember the haptic disaster?
    they're being recycled by samsung

oh no! what happened to snsd's huge popularity?
    i'm pretty sure with their popularity its easy to get an advertisement deal from lg, pepsi, levis, giordano and many more extremely popular brands
    how come? i thought gee was a massive hit!

Razz Razz Razz Razz
    xDBSK-loveex
    xDBSK-loveex
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 216
    Warning :
    SNSD shoots us all with their HAHAHA installment Left_bar_bleue3 / 103 / 10SNSD shoots us all with their HAHAHA installment Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-21

Post by xDBSK-loveex Wed 15 Apr 2009, 4:19 pm

ill "HAHAHA" at their faces when they disband and become poor (:
    chocolattex3
    Anti

Number of posts : 80
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-21

Post by chocolattex3 Wed 15 Apr 2009, 4:34 pm

lame. lame. lame.
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Wed 15 Apr 2009, 4:37 pm

i simply just hate them!! i thought they were taking a break!
    take a real damn break man! they can't do anything right!!!
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Wed 15 Apr 2009, 9:02 pm

hm?
    i don't want to watch the MV..
    to lazy and i know it's going to be annnoying Cool
    anywayz, i think KARA or 2ne1 should sing this song instead of shitd
    but nah.... those cute girlbands will be in an advertisement from the big names...
    i'm sure of that.
    iAsian210
    iAsian210
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 84
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-07

Post by iAsian210 Wed 15 Apr 2009, 10:14 pm

yea..this is so Kara style...
    but seriously, why the solos?
    and then slow mo in the solos O.O
    my EYES!
    alwaiis_u
    alwaiis_u
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 169
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-26

Post by alwaiis_u Thu 16 Apr 2009, 1:51 am

it's the same as gee
    how desperate can LSM
    get for shoving trash
    till we get even more eyesore
    HyoKi
    HyoKi
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 74
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-18

Post by HyoKi Thu 16 Apr 2009, 6:32 am

the poses at the end were totally not needed ...
    sorry, but those made me do this ---> SNSD shoots us all with their HAHAHA installment 476897
    when i saw the first two, i was like "... dont tell me there's gonna be 9 of these"
    and there was D=
    samsung, are you people really that bored and out of ideas?
    loraine
    loraine
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 61
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-14

Post by loraine Thu 16 Apr 2009, 7:06 am

i played the HAHAHA song and i couldn't take the screeching voices...
    OMG
    my ears~ i pity them....!
    cancerian
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 154
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-11

Post by cancerian Thu 16 Apr 2009, 8:38 am

that doesnt cheer me up. it made me feel so grossed out.
    SuJuNiNi
    SuJuNiNi
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 405
    Warning :
    SNSD shoots us all with their HAHAHA installment Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD shoots us all with their HAHAHA installment Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post by SuJuNiNi Thu 16 Apr 2009, 12:51 pm

HAHAHA They're so stupids ^^
    Annoying plastics Mad
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by xjjjLOVE Thu 16 Apr 2009, 11:51 pm

I'm surprised all of them actually got one
    I was thinking that they would leave the uglier then uglier ones out
    like the frog leader and HIDEOUS dancing one

Seriously the commercials are SO gross whose going to buy that?
    Looks disgusting.
    ~wOonDerLoOve~
    ~wOonDerLoOve~
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 142
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by ~wOonDerLoOve~ Fri 17 Apr 2009, 1:20 am

CRASH AND BURN. Omgaahhh
    This made me barf rather than be cheered up.
    and Yes, Jawsicka had the most fake smile
    perhaps she got too much botox or something.
    Totally Disgusting.
    I didn't even last a minute or so.
    [Noky Brothers FTW<333333]
    ilovekrnpop
    ilovekrnpop
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 27
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-11

Post by ilovekrnpop Fri 17 Apr 2009, 8:59 pm

wtheck. that's just plain crap.
    like the people said before,
    the CFs are supposed to make us feel better & all that, but
    SNSD just ruins my day.
    Just listening to their so called "cute stuff" gives me a headache.
    & Seriously. It's WAY better when DBSK or other mature bands/singers do the commercials.

Definition of SNSD
    SNSD: [n][adj]
    n: 9 sluts in the k-pop industry; ruins <strike>most</strike> everybody's life; a band who cannot sing, dance, act, etc;
    adj: SNSD is the adjective=horrible, immature, weird, trashy, BLEH
    CrowdedHell
    CrowdedHell
    Official Anti

Male Number of posts : 145
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-16

Post by CrowdedHell Sat 18 Apr 2009, 1:09 am

nt catchy at all...n every1 is going 2 laugh off their front teeth..hahaha [ridiculous]
    AnaKaide
    AnaKaide
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 56
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-31

Post by AnaKaide Sun 19 Apr 2009, 5:59 am

OMG~the cf is the worst cf i have ever seen in my entire life!
    once again,they all sounded the same!

there's an article saying that this song is soon going to be a MV
    just like Bigbang feat 2ne1 Lollipop and Wonder Girls New Phone MV..
    yeah what a copy cat..
    no more originalities coming from them!

ALL FAKE!
    WhatTheHell?!
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 120
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-08

Post by WhatTheHell?! Mon 20 Apr 2009, 3:09 pm

it's almost like a copy of a cutesy japanese girl group. i mean, honestly. and hyoyeon just looks gross, even in LQ and far away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 2:30 am