The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+59
sweet.station
lirujoong
Sokai
serenade_me_jazz2
stand
wonderbangx
teephony
iAMViP
STANDer
crushcrushx
Oh_Mona
SEUNGRI
alwaiis_u
Spriinklezz
daesungvip
IhatejesSICKa
im_b
dbsjcsforever
~MiXiHae~DBSK
Mizuki
akemi_cho
lilbluejay
raintears10
MeLowANTI
izzybellboo
yunnie
Hannie*Saru
hiyostand
joorina
cancerian
McFryburg aka Learner
loraine
friglet
yungi
jaejae19
~wOonDerLoOve~
chocohippo
yunho_lady
fseventh
antiSM
soshit
blackbunny
yudit
misstoonice
shitdaesucks
xjjjLOVE
ai_sumairu
SparklingDiamond
YooSulover
yushin013only
sakuyahikari
paboshitdae
POWitszROSIE
pinkrebel18
MissyKissy
AngelWings
key
anti
desertthem
63 posters

Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth

SEUNGRI
    SEUNGRI
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 49
    Warning :
    Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-02

Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth - Page 3 Empty Re: Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth

Post by SEUNGRI Sat 21 Feb 2009, 2:31 am

BURNED!!!!!
    it is true though!!LOL
    losers cant STAND up to competition!
    Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :
    Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth - Page 3 Empty Re: Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth

Post by Oh_Mona Sun 22 Feb 2009, 10:09 am

LOL, I love HunHee! Ain't he a cutie?

Isin't that what comedy is all about? Taking jabs at the truth... Razz
    crushcrushx
    crushcrushx
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 23
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-15

Post by crushcrushx Tue 24 Feb 2009, 12:08 am

but im worried coz............. snsd is the one of the few popular group promoting now so, they are gaining more popularity... even some wonderfuls are liking snsd now . gah.
    STANDer
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-12

Post by STANDer Thu 26 Feb 2009, 3:59 am

its crystal clear snsd is scared of wonder girls.
    im sure those girls and their insane fans know they dont stand a chance against wonder girls and wonderfuls.

oh and what happened to the Power of 9?
    iAMViP
    iAMViP
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 751
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-09

Post by iAMViP Fri 27 Feb 2009, 9:33 pm

HAH IN THEIR FACES!!!
    and they know it's true!
    so was there a video for this?
    teephony

Number of posts : 2
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-06

Post by teephony Tue 10 Mar 2009, 12:06 pm

watched this on kbsworld ... gosh i hope these sh*tdaes can read between the lines .. seungri looked totally bored too

oh and i'm quite surprised nobody mentioned the other things that happened after that ... mostly just tiffany's rudeness to one of the mc's .. during the game where they had to fill in the blanks to complete the sentence, the mc (jedong i think) helped tiffany's line (since they're too freaking slow) and gave her the answer. She pronounced it wrong (what do you expect from this girl) and then she got up and started chasing the mc and 'hitting' him w/ her blanket .. then she started acting all said and blamed him ... god this girl makes me just wanna ... urggghh

and if you all watch this show , they reward the line that answer the questions correctly. the mc asked seungri to give the fishcake to juno because he's friends with YG and all .. and because seungri did a perfect impersonation of him .. then suddenly, the camera zooms to soo-not-young trying to give the members a bite . RUDE !! gosh these girls can't behave in public ... so much for girl's generation ...
    wonderbangx
    wonderbangx

Number of posts : 5
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-24

Post by wonderbangx Mon 06 Apr 2009, 1:13 pm

wtF mate.. snsd copied all the hair styles from WG Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth - Page 3 276394
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgKg0iqFa1s&feature=related <-- hyung man with sohee's hairstyle from So hot . she thinks she's all cute wid the same hair as sohee But think agen..! Sohee = Pure CUTE . Hyung man = stephanie wanabee + UGLY

I love dat GAGMAN. they got Fuking TOLD!
    i bet after the show seungri told the other BB members and Celebrated about the SOSHITs embarrasment . Razz
    stand
    stand
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 749
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-29

Post by stand Tue 14 Apr 2009, 8:35 am

WOOO !
    you so totally owned their plastic faces ~ helpless
    serenade_me_jazz2
    serenade_me_jazz2
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 66
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-30

Post by serenade_me_jazz2 Fri 01 May 2009, 9:34 pm

they are like suckers in fame!!! (I'm really sorry about my language but I can't really find another term to describe it)
    Sokai
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 17
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-03

Post by Sokai Tue 05 May 2009, 10:46 pm

Haha, he's not the only one to notice that!
    I too realized that right after Wonder Girls were done with Nobody which was a major hit, SNSD come popping back out with their 'catchy' song, Gee. :/ Wow.
    At least they know that against WG, they have no chance.
    lirujoong
    lirujoong
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 316
    Warning :
    Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by lirujoong Fri 08 May 2009, 10:49 pm

GEE was only big because there was nothing else to listen to at the time!!! Nothing new was coming out and everybody needed something to hear on the radio while waiting for WG, SuJu, SS501, and other artists to make a comeback!
    Honestly I think the song would have been a big hit if it was sung by another group...
    If WG did the song instead it would have been another dance sensation like their other songs (tell me, so hot, and nobody!)
    sweet.station
    sweet.station
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 446
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by sweet.station Sat 09 May 2009, 6:15 am

haha I watched this episode at KBS World.
    well I hope Gagman (I don't know his name) is also an STAND
    well its the truth so it doesn't matter
    hu9
    hu9
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 216
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-21

Post by hu9 Sat 15 Aug 2009, 5:41 pm

pwned! Hun Hee is a genius!
    wo_ai_ni
    wo_ai_ni
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 86
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by wo_ai_ni Sat 15 Aug 2009, 5:59 pm

I am officially a fan of his now.
    lilipark16
    lilipark16
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 133
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by lilipark16 Tue 03 Nov 2009, 9:45 am

ye the truth hurt!!haha love this gagmen!!!!! finally someone who see that soshit will never ever ever be half of wg!!!!!
    WONDER GIRLS FOREVER THE BEST!!!!!
    SoNe so so,,
    SoNe so so,,
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 447
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Post by SoNe so so,, Tue 03 Nov 2009, 1:16 pm

speechless leader looked so stupid.. sicka's expression is like..i wanna get the hell outta here.LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 12:53 am