The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+59
sweet.station
lirujoong
Sokai
serenade_me_jazz2
stand
wonderbangx
teephony
iAMViP
STANDer
crushcrushx
Oh_Mona
SEUNGRI
alwaiis_u
Spriinklezz
daesungvip
IhatejesSICKa
im_b
dbsjcsforever
~MiXiHae~DBSK
Mizuki
akemi_cho
lilbluejay
raintears10
MeLowANTI
izzybellboo
yunnie
Hannie*Saru
hiyostand
joorina
cancerian
McFryburg aka Learner
loraine
friglet
yungi
jaejae19
~wOonDerLoOve~
chocohippo
yunho_lady
fseventh
antiSM
soshit
blackbunny
yudit
misstoonice
shitdaesucks
xjjjLOVE
ai_sumairu
SparklingDiamond
YooSulover
yushin013only
sakuyahikari
paboshitdae
POWitszROSIE
pinkrebel18
MissyKissy
AngelWings
key
anti
desertthem
63 posters

Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth

yungi
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 27
    Warning :
    Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-27

Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth - Page 2 Empty Re: Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth

Post by yungi Mon 16 Feb 2009, 9:32 am

Oh my god!
    I LOLed loud and then starting sending everyone this video ROFL!!!!!!! Razz

Screencaps:
    Spoiler:
    friglet
    friglet
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 226
    Warning :
    Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth - Page 2 Empty Re: Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth

Post by friglet Mon 16 Feb 2009, 9:35 am

gah, i'm SOO happy someone called them out on this!!!
    its not even when wg's gone, but when ANYONE big is around, they run away!
    loraine
    loraine
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 61
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-14

Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth - Page 2 Empty =LOL

Post by loraine Mon 16 Feb 2009, 9:52 am

lol....
    its so obvious their comeback is slated then when big shots are already over and done with their comebacks...
    shitdaes...

amen~
    McFryburg aka Learner
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 161
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-08

Post by McFryburg aka Learner Mon 16 Feb 2009, 9:53 am

ROFL I hope anti fans are flaming right back, theres no way I'd let those bitches flame him for telling the damn TRUTH. LMAO I love that man so much.
    MissyKissy
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 103
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-23

Post by MissyKissy Mon 16 Feb 2009, 11:26 am

I bet YoonHo already knew about it that's why she's got a new drama so she won't have to compete with Wonder Girls lol
    Power of 9 anyone? heheh
    cancerian
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 154
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-11

Post by cancerian Mon 16 Feb 2009, 11:29 am

i cantw ait till DBSK, WG, BB are back. lets see who has the last laugh then. but i think by that time, its time for snsd to go for their hiatus again. lol! and if dbsk can release a korean album, i dont understand why cjsh cant release it too? lsm is so irritating!
    joorina
    joorina
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 190
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post by joorina Mon 16 Feb 2009, 12:48 pm

Lol! atleast they know and are coming to their senses! ^^
    LMAO!
    hiyostand
    hiyostand
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 267
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Post by hiyostand Mon 16 Feb 2009, 1:16 pm

This man is wonderful. Its a fact isanes just can't get through their thick heads.
    He put them in their places hahaha snsd can never beat WG although I really wonder what would have happened if they made a comeback at the same time.

Well I guess having crazy fans means something about the group. The thing I never understood is why isanes protect snsd so much. Its not like they get anything in return. Their letters get thrown away anyways :p

I hope Kara can topple the Gee virus. Honey is a better song!
    Hannie*Saru
    Hannie*Saru
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 297
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Hannie*Saru Mon 16 Feb 2009, 4:42 pm

Even if they wanted to promote with WG, LSM was smart enough to know they'd fail against WG ~
    misstoonice
    misstoonice
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 455
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-18

Post by misstoonice Mon 16 Feb 2009, 4:48 pm

^ they did make a comeback at the same time before,it was 2007.. i think Wonder Girls were doing Tell Me promotions and SNSD were waving fake lollipops in the air but SNSD never did beat Wonder Girls.. and Kissing You never became a HIT since people are busy learning the Tell Me dance than watching 9 plastics trying to act cute. and i think Wonder Girls came out first before SNSD but still,people were more into Wonder Girls,none of snsd's song outshined WG's songs.

but i'm pretty sure that by the time WG or BB,DBSK would make a comeback, SNSD will be taking their so-called 'break'!

btw,here's the SGB clip with the Eng Sub.forward to 8:11..
    and oh,look at Hyung Man's hair,reminds me of someone.. hmmmm,WG's mandu? Someone commented that Sicka resembles Sunye.. wow! is she blind or something!? Sunye's waaaaay prettier than her.
    yunnie
    yunnie
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 80
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-18

Post by yunnie Mon 16 Feb 2009, 6:43 pm

IMO SM push back snsd comeback is to have dbsk comeback & we all know
    that if dbsk & snsd both have their comeback around the same time who will
    be let in the dark?(you guess right) SM is not stupid; they making money lol also not only dbsk having a comeback but there were hyori , rain , bb , wg & more.
    SM know that with all the antis of snsd going around there no way snsd going to
    complete against the biggest
    fseventh
    fseventh
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 136
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by fseventh Mon 16 Feb 2009, 8:28 pm

I have watched the whole show with sub... This gag man definitely anti snsd. He didn't care when Tae wants to give Valentine chocolate to him and also clearly stated he chose Wonder Girls when he must choose between Kara or SNSD... I love this man.. ~lol
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Mon 16 Feb 2009, 8:51 pm

Such lies form those insanes...
    As if 2009 can be dominated by "GEE GEE GEE"

How many days are in a year? 365? Nobody is going to listen to Gee for that long, delusionals.
    Wanted to promote at the same time as WG? Hah. They would have lost out to all the greater songs that came out last year.
    DBSK made their comeback too.

Come on, Insanes. Check the size of your pink dot amongst the sea of other colors.

Oh, and another reason to add to the massive list on why SNSD will never 'dominate' 2009 (or any other year for that matter...)
    Let's not forget that Super Junior are making their comeback this year as well.
    (and if SM screws that up, I'm going to be very very pissed)
    MeLowANTI
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 23
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by MeLowANTI Mon 16 Feb 2009, 8:58 pm

fseventh wrote:I have watched the whole show with sub... This gag man definitely anti snsd. He didn't care when Tae wants to give Valentine chocolate to him and also clearly stated he chose Wonder Girls when he must choose between Kara or SNSD... I love this man.. ~lol
    where can we watch this?? please help.. tnx
    raintears10
    raintears10
    Anti

Number of posts : 70
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Post by raintears10 Mon 16 Feb 2009, 9:35 pm

From the classic phrase of Kelso from 'That 70's Show'....

BURN!!!!!!!

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
    lilbluejay
    lilbluejay
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 168
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Post by lilbluejay Mon 16 Feb 2009, 10:35 pm

LOL !
    you have got to love gagmen. <3
    akemi_cho
    akemi_cho
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 65
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by akemi_cho Tue 17 Feb 2009, 1:36 am

I wish i could've watched this live -tsk tsk tsk- i would've loved to see their faces when the gagman pwned them Razz
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Mizuki Tue 17 Feb 2009, 4:49 pm

Haha, that's a stab in the heart! :D
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Wed 18 Feb 2009, 5:29 am

LOL!!XD

hoooorayyy for the gagman!!~^^~
    and BOOOOOOOOO for the SNSD!!!
    dbsjcsforever
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 216
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-14

Post by dbsjcsforever Wed 18 Feb 2009, 5:37 am

like what they always say, if you dont know what to do, just smile and laugh. that's exactly what taeyeon and jessicka were doing. since mr tae cant call him an idiot/ fool and jessicka cant use her iron jaw to knock him out on air =="
    im_b
    im_b
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 193
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-12

Post by im_b Wed 18 Feb 2009, 6:49 am

yeah. i love the fact the everyone knows and even make it spread 'cause i don't want those insane to misundertand about the truth:):):)
    IhatejesSICKa
    IhatejesSICKa
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 340
    Warning :
    Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

Post by IhatejesSICKa Wed 18 Feb 2009, 11:30 am

Lol, Major pwnage. There is no reasonably explaination in the book that can get them out that situation. I see Iron Jaw or Jawsicka is still being her old,annoying fake self.

PS: Yeh,right. They wanted to release when WG's song came out. Oh please.
    daesungvip
    daesungvip
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 479
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by daesungvip Wed 18 Feb 2009, 6:45 pm

L M F A O ! ! ! !
    Wonder Girls > So Nyuh Shit Dae
    Spriinklezz
    Spriinklezz
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 543
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by Spriinklezz Thu 19 Feb 2009, 1:46 am

SNSD just got pwned and their smiling
    that guy is damn right
    WONDER GIRLS > snsd
    alwaiis_u
    alwaiis_u
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 169
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-26

Post by alwaiis_u Sat 21 Feb 2009, 2:26 am

LOLs.
    poor sluts.
    it must have hurt their pride
    HAHA.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 12:24 am