The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+59
sweet.station
lirujoong
Sokai
serenade_me_jazz2
stand
wonderbangx
teephony
iAMViP
STANDer
crushcrushx
Oh_Mona
SEUNGRI
alwaiis_u
Spriinklezz
daesungvip
IhatejesSICKa
im_b
dbsjcsforever
~MiXiHae~DBSK
Mizuki
akemi_cho
lilbluejay
raintears10
MeLowANTI
izzybellboo
yunnie
Hannie*Saru
hiyostand
joorina
cancerian
McFryburg aka Learner
loraine
friglet
yungi
jaejae19
~wOonDerLoOve~
chocohippo
yunho_lady
fseventh
antiSM
soshit
blackbunny
yudit
misstoonice
shitdaesucks
xjjjLOVE
ai_sumairu
SparklingDiamond
YooSulover
yushin013only
sakuyahikari
paboshitdae
POWitszROSIE
pinkrebel18
MissyKissy
AngelWings
key
anti
desertthem
63 posters

Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth

desertthem
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 105
    Warning :
    Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth Empty Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth

Post by desertthem Sun 15 Feb 2009, 8:54 pm

SNSD only promotes when WG is away
    original article: http://sstv.freechal.com/News/Detail.aspx?cSn=1&pSn=42740

Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth 20090215024913oib9

The sane gagman pointed out the obvious by asking SNSD members Mr. Tae and Iron Jaw why they only promoted their music when Wonder Girls was away... Subtlety implying that with WG around, plastic generation's chances of having a hit song is slim to none. PAWNED!

look at the obvious shame on Mr. Tae's rat face..
    Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth 68851awi7

GEE, this comeback is such a failure... Not only is the hype dying, but everybody knows why they have managed to have a hit song... Of course Ins<3nes couldn't accept the truth and are now creating havoc on portal sites (when aren't they?)....

What's more hilarious is the fact that they are trying to convince everybody that they wanted to promoted at the same time as WG....
    GEE, how about not pushing back your comeback??...TWICE!!!! Mad

Seems like the average person isn't duped by this increase in popularity... so much for 2009 being "theirs"... ROFL

Last edited by evile1690 on Mon 16 Feb 2009, 12:18 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed for readability)
    anti
    anti
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1018
    Warning :
    Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-29

Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth Empty Re: Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth

Post by anti Sun 15 Feb 2009, 9:02 pm

LMAO :D
    key
    key
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 402
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth Empty Re: Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth

Post by key Sun 15 Feb 2009, 9:14 pm

OOOOOOH! They got PWNED! LOL. that must be hurt! Im so glad that everybody knows why their geeshit is being a so-called hit. LOL. Im laughing my butt out loud. wooohooohooo
    AngelWings
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 174
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by AngelWings Sun 15 Feb 2009, 9:55 pm

LOL i love those gagmen.. they always tells the truth and obviously they're not a fan of the shitdaes..

@ taeyuck's expression.. hurt much?? too bad you cant show the audience your true colors.. Razz
    MissyKissy
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 103
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-23

Post by MissyKissy Sun 15 Feb 2009, 10:19 pm

MAJOR LOL!
    And omg, they didn't edit it out and decided to broadcast it ahahahah
    SNSD just got PAWNED big time

Oooh oooh here's the clip, forward to 6:38 hehe ^^
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acjAK3WYnxs

Last edited by MissyKissy on Sun 15 Feb 2009, 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by pinkrebel18 Sun 15 Feb 2009, 10:21 pm

truth hurts I guess.. they've managed to have a hit because WG aren't there to compete w/ them.. will sosh!ts manage to get a hit song if their rival group was also promoting at the same time w/ them.. nah!

haha.. @ taeyuk & sicka's facial expressions.. they've got pawned again! haha...
    POWitszROSIE
    POWitszROSIE
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 683
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by POWitszROSIE Sun 15 Feb 2009, 10:51 pm

the truth hurts. but HEY if no one tells you the truth then you will live a LIE and that's worse.
    anyways, i love the gagmen and women. they are SUPER hilarious. some people think they just do it for fun but when you actually take time to understand what they say, it's mostly the truth.
    Poor Taeyeon they found out the truth of you guys "succeeding." but WATCH when Super Junior comes back as THIRTEEN they would PWN your guys ass' (: and when they make a "goodbye" stage you guys will try to make a comeback. but then Wonder Girls would have a comeback by then and SNSD would have to be on hiatus for another year or more hopefully FOREVER !

EDIT: I just finished watching the video and he said something more amazing (:
    MC Suk Jin: Who do you like better KARA or SNSD?
    Hwang Hun Hee: Uh, I really like WONDER GIRLS
    SNSD: *. . .*

^^ I would've said that too but if it's only between those two i would say KARA :] (got addicted to the song "Honey" it was in my head all day at school and when it was time to read i kept on tapping my foot to the rhythm XD)

Last edited by POWitszROSIE on Wed 18 Feb 2009, 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Sun 15 Feb 2009, 11:54 pm

omgosh i love this guy <33
    sakuyahikari
    sakuyahikari
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 16
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-09

Post by sakuyahikari Mon 16 Feb 2009, 1:32 am

At this point, I just love gagmen. It is so true. We all know that if they made their comeback while Wonder Girls were still active, they would've got trampled on until their plastic bodies break.
    yushin013only
    yushin013only
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 119
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-26

Post by yushin013only Mon 16 Feb 2009, 1:37 am

whoever that gag man is, i love him!!
    he's only telling the truth..the reason why SNSD's 5th week win is because there are no top idols around...no DBSK, SJ, BigBang and WG...and they took advantage of that opportunity...

no matter what they do, even if they combine all their shit stuffs they will never ever beat WG...WG are all doing the hardwork while them they are just depending on their miniskirts, plastic faces, idol boys and inSONEs and ahjussis...

i will watch the video later to see the shame in their faces!!
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Mon 16 Feb 2009, 1:37 am

boy they got told!! hahaha. i bet it must hurt to hear
    the truth from someone else. [not mentioning, they're
    telling everyone]. they totally lost face! :]]
    SparklingDiamond
    SparklingDiamond
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 342
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-27

Post by SparklingDiamond Mon 16 Feb 2009, 1:48 am

omg. that is a slap in their faces.
    hahaha. i respect him for telling the truth.
    and having everyone realized it.
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Mon 16 Feb 2009, 2:05 am

LOL!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!! Razz Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth 544781 Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth 652978

THAT DUDE SAID IT ALL!!!!! Gagman Hwang Hun Hee comes under fire for telling the truth 889227 Way to go buddy! They have antis even in the showbiz world! XD Oh and men, Taeyuck's face!!!! LOL!!!! That reaction already shows a lot!!!! Now that guy is brave and hurray for him! Woot!!! Au huh! Someone finally said it! It's f*cking obvious in the first place!!!
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by xjjjLOVE Mon 16 Feb 2009, 2:12 am

LOL I laughed tons when I saw this!
    HAHAHAHA
    Sushi Rollers are INSANE :)
    Everyone knows why their promoting now, and I bet you my right arm that when Wonder Girls announce their comeback the soshits are going to be running away as quick as they can with their tales between their legs

what a f**ken joke it is that Sushi Rollers think soshit can stand a chance against Wonder Girls
    shitdaesucks
    shitdaesucks
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 316
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-17

Post by shitdaesucks Mon 16 Feb 2009, 3:23 am

lol!

wonder girls > snsHITd. everyone knows that, except the brainwashed delusionfuls.

Hyoman's hair looked exactly like sohee's in wg's so hot days.
    misstoonice
    misstoonice
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 455
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-18

Post by misstoonice Mon 16 Feb 2009, 4:18 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG!! this is HILARIOUS! me and my sisters were like,play it again! we watched it for like 5 times,mr.tae and his followers looked embarrassed.. well, who wouldn't be? this only proved that they will never ever be like Wonder Girls,they're like the netizens' past time since the big shots are on a break!

i bet Seung Ri laughed his heart out after the show!
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by yudit Mon 16 Feb 2009, 4:20 am

LOL. insanes go insane on anybody who doesn't like shitdaes. man, why can't they just be secure in their damn fandom and leave the rest of the world alone already? but yeah, props to the guy for speaking his mind (and ours lol). <3
    blackbunny
    blackbunny
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 154
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-06

Post by blackbunny Mon 16 Feb 2009, 4:31 am

Wait. 2009 is their's?
    pfff!! Who said that? Must be insanes. LMAO!

This is the second time a gagman hit them (well, not literally).
    I'm starting to love them!
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Mon 16 Feb 2009, 5:17 am

they must be super pissed off....
    also in that show they revealed candid pics of shitdae with funny expressions...(only hyungman's pic is from gee mv.)
    antiSM
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 108
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by antiSM Mon 16 Feb 2009, 5:37 am

LOL!!!
    gotta save this vid!
    fseventh
    fseventh
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 136
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by fseventh Mon 16 Feb 2009, 5:38 am

I repeated that part over and over again.. someone have to make gif when they get pissed with that comment. No no... they can't hide their true feeling because what he said is true. Last year is such a bless for Korean industry when many great talented artists dare to compete at a same time... but the beginning of this year... poor korean music... only can hear Gee over and over again... no wonder he got pissed and made that statement ~lol.
    yunho_lady
    yunho_lady
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by yunho_lady Mon 16 Feb 2009, 5:44 am

Razz LMAO!
    too bad for soshit ... ... look at SICKA's face!
    chocohippo
    chocohippo
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 443
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by chocohippo Mon 16 Feb 2009, 6:35 am

HAHHAAAAAAAAAAA~~

Look at SeungRi at 3:04 Razz
    He was like "Ewwwww."

And the dude at 4:10 was like "..."

LMAO at the pics the MC showed XDDD

Watch this one too--->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WShTjMZ6D_g Razz

POWER OF EIGHT FTW Razz
    ~wOonDerLoOve~
    ~wOonDerLoOve~
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 142
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by ~wOonDerLoOve~ Mon 16 Feb 2009, 8:21 am

Haha, i love these gagmen, they always tell the truth. And of course, WG would totally pwn these plastics if they were active. They only had a "HIT SONG" because none of the TRUE ARTISTS are active. But after school and kara totally pwns them now. hahahahaha!!!
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by jaejae19 Mon 16 Feb 2009, 9:17 am

MAJOR OUCH MR. TAE!!

I have seriously become a big fan of these gagmen!

They tell the truth masked as a joke!!! Wooh~~ doesn't get better than that mehn~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 4:27 am