The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+71
befuddle
chagiiso
iluvSTAND
sakuyahikari
ai_sumairu
cooK!3jaRsTol3r
stand<3
honeylemon
x_imperfection_x
Deliberately
kim han ja
Ethanol
JaeCherry
hiyostand
kaedekuchiki
YuphanieLove
schiller
IhatejesSICKa
cherry_berry
uknow_wifey
LaB*tch
crazylove
im_b
~wOonDerLoOve~
chumcheorom
paboshitdae
lucky730
Spriinklezz
xiahjaesu
soshit
~ FaRye0 ~
IhateSOSHI
shitdaesucks
yunho_lady
FISHYILUFFYOU
brokenhearted
chocolattex3
smittens
dbsjcsforever
DongBangAngel
Evilicewolf
klSTAND21
cancerian
soshihater
spinelsun
lilbluejay
yudit
desertthem
bof
riinjjang
SparklingDiamond
BbBoo
1232j3
YooSulover
Yumii
Wendy
taiyou_no_namida
xjjjLOVE
HyeSang
izzybellboo
legendPHS
fseventh
rainiskye.
jaejae19
pinkrebel18
SUJUDB
AngelWings
yushin013only
Mizuki
STANDupPEOPLE
queenbee
75 posters

SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased?

Ethanol
    Ethanol
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :
    SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-28

SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 4 Empty Re: SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased?

Post by Ethanol Wed 11 Feb 2009, 1:29 am

Wow what the hell?? How could they just cut CSJH one day BEFORE the concert? That's really inconsiderate and rude of SME, not that we don't know that they ARE rude and inconsiderate. Why did they give all of CSJH's slots to SNSHITD?? They don't deserve it, ZLY does! Only three performances from her. Why should SNSHITD get all the performances, MORE than even DBSK themselves? That is really effed up, LSM.
    lilbluejay
    lilbluejay
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 168
    Warning :
    SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-22

SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 4 Empty Re: SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased?

Post by lilbluejay Wed 11 Feb 2009, 7:50 pm

CoolStarProduction (2 days ago)

true Sunny can't sing for shit! Go watch her "Tell Me" by the Wonder Girls performance with SNSD! Your ears will bleed

so I don't know why she's in SM entertainement or in SNSD. Oh I think I know! Because she's LSM's niece

this comment was posted on a fancam of soony and jaejoong singing their duet.
    this guy is awesome !
    kim han ja
    kim han ja
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 189
    Warning :
    SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by kim han ja Thu 12 Feb 2009, 9:06 am

well!!!

SM doesn't have the brain to think about there reputation just because of these 9 sluts that they want to protect..!!!

THESE GIRLS DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE ON THAT CONCERT..!!!

THE GRACE is more talented and more beautiful than those 9 shits!!!
    Deliberately
    Deliberately
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 311
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Post by Deliberately Thu 12 Feb 2009, 10:41 am

I hate So Nyuh Shi dae MORE AND MORE EVERYDAY. It's seriously turning to hate.

HOW CAN SM DO THIS TO CSJH? Even IF Stephanie's legs were hurt.. They could've made her sit down like how SM did for Jae Joong last time. AND CMON they other 3 members are HEALTHY..

STUPID SNSD..... THEY ARE SO FREAKIN TALENT-LESS. Don't people realize THAT THEY ARE TAINTING KOREAN'S MUSIC INDUSTRY????????
    HELLO OF ALLLLL PEOPLE?

SUNNY?

SUNNY? THey worst singer in SNSD? I understand a lil if they gave it to seo hyun, jessica or tae yeon?

ZHANG LI YIN WILL DO A MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER JOBS than ANY of the shitdaes!!!

BUT SUNNY? WHO HAS THIS FAKE PRETENTIOUS SQUEAKY VOICE????? WHO CAN'T SING and CAN'T DANCE FOR NUTS... lets not forget she's NOT even pretty to begin with. NO CHARISMA... she's nothing? HOW CAN SHE EVEN BECOME A STAR?

OH WAIITT.... right
    She's Soo Man's niece.

AND YEAH JAE JOONG WILL ONLY GIVE HUGS to Lina BOOO YOU STUPID SUNNY!!!
    x_imperfection_x
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 109
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post by x_imperfection_x Thu 12 Feb 2009, 6:13 pm

No it was not rightfully showcased.

The Grace didn't have the pull out, they were perfectly fine. Even though Stephanie was hurt she still could have performed, without the dance segment though. But still they could have performed.

But no, LSM wants to showcase his precious plastics to Asia. But wake up LSM, your plastics will never be popular in Asia. Stop promoting them and show some real talent!

Don't even get me started on Zhang Liyin's performance. Even thought BoA didn't go, her slots could have went to Zhang Liyin who deserves it. My poor unni only sang 2 songs. TWO SONGS!!! If you look on the list everyone has at least 4/5 songs or more. But no Liyin only has 2. She's the only artist with 2 songs. Underpromoted much? She has the talent, why not promote it? LSM is so blind and stupid. I mean let her sing "Y...", "Timeless", and other songs from her album. She could have also done her duet with Jonghyun. "Timeless" should be a song that is sang at every SMTown concert.

JJ's duet was ruined with Sunny's horrible vocals. And they said it was lipsynched. WTF? If she lipsynchs and sounds like that I wonder how she sounds live. Lina would have done an exellent job with JJ on that song. Even if she wasn't there LSM should have found a better replacement for Lina's part in the song. I mean Zhang Liyin was there and she would have done a better job than that stupid Sunny. Because Sunny's vocals does not = to Lina's. I feel bad for JJ to sing with her. His beautiful vocals were tainted by her. LOL. He wouldn't even look at her.

I have more to rant off but I'm getting tired from typing so this is it.
    honeylemon
    honeylemon
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 20
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by honeylemon Fri 13 Feb 2009, 5:24 am

my friend was upset she couldn't make the concert but after she has seen the setlist she was almost relieved she didn't go =.=

are we at a soshit concert? seriously...
    ZLY didnt get to replace any slots to begin with...and to degrade the performance by having sunny duet with jae...WTH that's just wrong
    and the biggest problem is she actually sucked..not even being biased
    no chemistry no anything...jae seemed like he didnt even want to be on that stage with her...omg

poor shapelys...seriously WTH SM...this is WRONG
    so much for a SM Town concert.......=.=
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by stand<3 Fri 13 Feb 2009, 2:02 pm

^ hahaha..seriously, its not a snSHITd's concert..so why are they everywhere!!??

and i have a question, did the Black Ocean or anything happen??
    cooK!3jaRsTol3r
    cooK!3jaRsTol3r
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 28
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post by cooK!3jaRsTol3r Fri 13 Feb 2009, 4:35 pm

How I wish these faggots have tasted the beautiful BLACK OCEAN again.. but, no they didn't... I guess Thailand has lots of soshiluded fans. and DAMN SM. again n again n again they screwed my CSJH noonas and fellow Shapleys over n over. can't they f--king stop doing that! they should know who's hot and who's not.. but, no LSM was a blind man! he can't see the real jewels on a bunch of fake crystals..

and Sunny replaced my angelic queen Lina noona for the JaeNa duet. Jae was sure pissed because the little ugly frog can't sing for real. can't they spell SINGER.. that Sunny wasn't even one.
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Sun 15 Feb 2009, 4:32 am

Gosh... This is such... ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Arrrg

Li Yin is much better than those 9 untalented wh*res!!!!! Gosh!!!! Why isn't CSJH there!!!!!! They're the one I want!!!! Why is shitdaes even there!!!! Gosh!!!!! I sooooo want another black ocean!!!!! This is just too much!!!!!

Gaaaaaahhhh!!!! JUST DISAPPEAR WILL YOU!!!!! NO ONE WANTS YOU AND NON ONE NEEDS YOU!!!!!!!!!! SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 4 234365 DIE SHITDAES!!!!!!!!!!! JUST PLEASE DIE!!!!!!!

They're ruining K-pop! DX And d*mn!!!!! I wanna see Stephanie in the dance battle not that Ewwwwri! SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 4 31983
    sakuyahikari
    sakuyahikari
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 16
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-09

Post by sakuyahikari Mon 16 Feb 2009, 1:46 am

Sunny lip synced when she was singing with JAEJOONG?! Are you kidding me? I would've killed to sing with him (mind you, he'll overshine me everyday and yes I probably would've gotten aggressive >_>). But what makes you think you can lip sync while singing with Jaejoong? Just don't sing or stand there at all, considering Sunny has lack of talent and looks.

Man, Shapely's don't deserve this! Not only have their colour has been practically stolen from them and CSJH was shipped to Japan until 2010, but now they have to deal with SNSD taking CSJH's spots?! I say Shapely's are way too nice to be letting this go down.
    iluvSTAND
    iluvSTAND
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 104
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-16

Post by iluvSTAND Tue 03 Mar 2009, 10:52 pm

aigoooo hate SNSD
    11??? aigooooo please die now please for kpop´s sake
    chagiiso
    chagiiso
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 238
    Warning :
    SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-02

Post by chagiiso Wed 04 Mar 2009, 2:48 am

jae should have just sang solo. haha i honestly can't dare myself to look at them too long on the stage. i really loved jae. but... with sunny little water. no freaking way.

i really hated it everytime shitdaes will perform. but also glad at least we had our rest for a while and sit on the floor.
    befuddle
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 16
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by befuddle Thu 16 Apr 2009, 11:50 am

i was there and u know what? even sunny lipsynched, she still sounded AWFUL!!!
    serenade_me_jazz2
    serenade_me_jazz2
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 66
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-30

Post by serenade_me_jazz2 Fri 01 May 2009, 9:47 pm

poor shapleys...

SM is really desperate...

now they're bringing their talent down..

expecting that the REPLACEMENTS were better...
    sweet.station
    sweet.station
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 446
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by sweet.station Sat 09 May 2009, 7:00 am

no offences. but father SM dosen't know the word talent anymore...
    I really feel sorry for the shapleys, of course they expected
    real girl talents on stage. not lip syncing
    sunny on a duet with jaejoong? no way I think she's not good enought to be
    paired with jaejoong, he has an amazing voice then suddenly will be paired
    by her fake voice
    kapikoz

Number of posts : 4
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-13

Post by kapikoz Tue 21 Jul 2009, 6:17 am

i don't know
    why????
    but TSZX is REAL SINGER!

i hope to meet them...
    but ... no
    why SM why??

Go Ahead!Say No shit Damn!
    Fire Gem Phoenix
    Fire Gem Phoenix
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 160
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-20

Post by Fire Gem Phoenix Tue 21 Jul 2009, 8:01 am

My my... alone!
    So this is how they treat CSJH! And they have not created even one incident that could lead to antis or boycotts! Mad
    I LOVE it... Arrrg *sarcasm spilling everywhere*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 11:53 pm