The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+71
befuddle
chagiiso
iluvSTAND
sakuyahikari
ai_sumairu
cooK!3jaRsTol3r
stand<3
honeylemon
x_imperfection_x
Deliberately
kim han ja
Ethanol
JaeCherry
hiyostand
kaedekuchiki
YuphanieLove
schiller
IhatejesSICKa
cherry_berry
uknow_wifey
LaB*tch
crazylove
im_b
~wOonDerLoOve~
chumcheorom
paboshitdae
lucky730
Spriinklezz
xiahjaesu
soshit
~ FaRye0 ~
IhateSOSHI
shitdaesucks
yunho_lady
FISHYILUFFYOU
brokenhearted
chocolattex3
smittens
dbsjcsforever
DongBangAngel
Evilicewolf
klSTAND21
cancerian
soshihater
spinelsun
lilbluejay
yudit
desertthem
bof
riinjjang
SparklingDiamond
BbBoo
1232j3
YooSulover
Yumii
Wendy
taiyou_no_namida
xjjjLOVE
HyeSang
izzybellboo
legendPHS
fseventh
rainiskye.
jaejae19
pinkrebel18
SUJUDB
AngelWings
yushin013only
Mizuki
STANDupPEOPLE
queenbee
75 posters

SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased?

IhateSOSHI
    IhateSOSHI
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 519
    Warning :
    SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 3 Empty Re: SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased?

Post by IhateSOSHI Sun 08 Feb 2009, 3:37 am

I'm really disappointed by SME
    they're selfish really selfish
    ~ FaRye0 ~
    ~ FaRye0 ~
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 28
    Warning :
    SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-07

SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 3 Empty Re: SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased?

Post by ~ FaRye0 ~ Sun 08 Feb 2009, 4:05 am

i'm pissed!! Twisted Evil
    i can accept when the grace cannot make it to the concert..
    maybe a lil bit sad..
    but then, jaejoong and soony duet is just so wrong!!
    i can't believe that she was lipsynched because it sounds horibble!!Mad
    can't sm replace lina with someone who is talented?
    if sm cannot replace lina, then why don't replace jaena duet with suyin?
    poor zhang liyin.. she is very talented but stupid sm just give her 3 songs..cry
    that is so unfair!!!
    good job sm for making me angry!!!SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 3 134859
    arghh!! *kicks chair Twisted Evil
    i feel like kicking someone now!!Evil or Very Mad
    these smilies below represent what am i feeling right now..
    Mad Very sad SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 3 234365 SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 3 199767
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Sun 08 Feb 2009, 4:11 am

oh damn!! they are asking for more antis...
    i bet if he has the chance to kick out zly from the concert he will definitely do it and only shitdae left as female artist.
    we need to give them another lesson and that is BLACK OCEAN!!
    xiahjaesu
    xiahjaesu
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 194
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by xiahjaesu Sun 08 Feb 2009, 4:31 am

aww dammit!!! wtf is sunny singing in a duet with one of the best singers in sm?!?!?! oh my f**ken god!!! that's so horrible to all the people who went there and got to hear that banshee's shrieks, and to jj as well, for having to sing with such an untalented-mofo-who-only-got-to-be-famous-due-to-her-uncle-being-lsm! sunny being compared to lina is like shit compared to chocolate! jesus christ!

and csjh wasn't even there? goodness are they still in sm?! they've been in the industry so much longer than shitdae and they didn't even got to attend and perform in that concert. i feel bad for their fans. this lee soo man! argh, go rot in hell shitdae and lsm!
    Spriinklezz
    Spriinklezz
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 543
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by Spriinklezz Sun 08 Feb 2009, 5:08 am

OMG WTF
    SNSD got the most performances D:
    CSJH spent all their time pracitcing unlike those 9 sluts
    and what do they get?!?! their performances cancelled on the day before
    LSM is such a selfish bastard. Promoting the group of his beloved niece.
    Sunny can't sing for sh*t, why did LSM choose such an untalented b*tch.
    Because he wants to promote his beloved UNTALENTED niece.
    How could someone who can't sing actually replace someone who's actually talented.
    why did yuri have to replace stephanie?
    they could of chose another shinee member or something.
    well at least yuri dances better than that gorilla.
    But both of them are NOTHING compared to Stephanie.
    lucky730
    lucky730
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 136
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by lucky730 Sun 08 Feb 2009, 5:55 am

Sunny? Are you f*ckin' serious???
    DAMN LSM'S fugly neice?? Mad

I feel sorry for Jaejoong who had to suffer this duet with her.
    He was probably thinking, "damn she can't sing for shit."
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Sun 08 Feb 2009, 6:26 am

WHAT THE HELL LSM?!
    -_________-"
    i feel like repeatedly kicking him!!!
    chumcheorom
    Anti

Number of posts : 70
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-14

Post by chumcheorom Sun 08 Feb 2009, 7:49 am

Sooo... was there, in fact, a black ocean for them? interesting way of testing your fans, LSM. Are you thinking that Sunny wouldn't receive a black out if she was on the same stage as Jaejoong? Hum hum. We can only wonder.
    ~wOonDerLoOve~
    ~wOonDerLoOve~
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 142
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by ~wOonDerLoOve~ Sun 08 Feb 2009, 7:56 am

What the F**k?
    I wanna go and EDITED BY MOD the 9 talentless plastics right now. GRRRRRR!!
    What pisses me off is that CSJH is pulled out, and with SNSD given more exposure? Goddamn! That's just unacceptable!

SM, have you forgot that you have a worthy, full of talent soloist that goes by the name of ZHANG LI YIN?!?

Who can pwn SNSD's asses anytime, who can sing a song so powerful ALONE, who can stand up on her own and rely on her TALENT?!?

They should've given ZLY more exposure...

F**k U LSM. F**k U.

That song is for JaeNa ONLY!
    And that fucken ugly LSM leeching Niece Sunny replaces Lina?!? OMFG!!!!
    To begin with, they should've replaced it with a SuYin duet, Timeless or maybe ZLY will replace Lina, not the disgusting Sunny!!!

And to begin with, she only got the part because LSM is her uncle! No talent whatsoever!!!!

I'm so freaking pissed!!!

Shapley's doesn't deserve this!!!!

I swear when you go here, SNSD, i'mma bitchslap all of your faces at the airport! better yet, i'm gonna EDITED BY MOD!!!

WHAT THE F**k, LSM?!?! Where's the equality and rationality??!
    legendPHS
    legendPHS
    Anti

Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-03

Post by legendPHS Sun 08 Feb 2009, 9:21 am

LSM ahjussi just do us a favor...he show how untalented his niece was,
    by pushing her out and duet with one of the main vocal of DBSK Young Woong Jaejoong...wise move SM...wise move...

Liyin arrr...promise us, once your contract has ended, LEAVE THIS NO FUTURE COMPANY IMMEDIATELY...you deserve more.

I'm already sick of those no-life retard claiming "That's all about popularity, ZLY doesn't have that, so she didn't get the songs"
    Oh ya...? Shitdae has the popularity, ofcause...WITH BLACK OCEAN and SILENT TREATMENT from antis...
    im_b
    im_b
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 193
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-12

Post by im_b Sun 08 Feb 2009, 9:53 am

truthfully, i totally pissed off with thai fans at the concert (which of course including me) they are warm welcome.. they've got lots of cheer and lots of thai fans were there which i don't understand why.. why on earth? what did they see in them? my gosh...

but also, lots of people who have eyes who know who is good to be favoured:)

P.S. Mr.tae was cracked when singing Can You Hear Me.. no Mr.tae.. i don't hear you Razz
    crazylove
    crazylove
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 115
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-03

Post by crazylove Sun 08 Feb 2009, 10:21 am

i was totally looking forward to the jaena duet..
    they were amazing in the past sm town concert!

imagine my disappointment when i learned that she was replaced by sunny..
    SUNNY?! you'vegottobekiddingme........ -__-

jae singing the song himself would have been 100x better~

and yuri? ewwwri..her performance was..gross
    she left nothing to the imagination..*vomits*
    STANDupPEOPLE
    STANDupPEOPLE
    Official Anti

Male Number of posts : 186
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Post by STANDupPEOPLE Sun 08 Feb 2009, 11:41 am

taiyou_no_namida wrote:
    So Sunday, Lina, and Dana were busy practicing and everything for this crappy concert. Looks like they were told not to come not choose to. Doesn't make sense at all...but wait...it's SM..so it does
    *gets shot* ARGH!!! Curses on that company!!

sorry to cut your post, but ugh. thanks for the blog translations. i honestly didn't think that CSJH would actually choose not to go. figures they were cut off. freaking sm...

Very sad
    LaB*tch
    LaB*tch
    Anti

Number of posts : 62
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by LaB*tch Sun 08 Feb 2009, 1:12 pm

Jang Ri In only sang 2 SOLO FREAKING SONGS. DDDD:

Jaejoong didn't look at Sunny at all, till the very last sentence of the duet.
    It was quite funny how he just turned away immediately when the song ended.

AND.

MR TAE'S SOLO WAS HORRIBLE.

I CAN'T EVEN HEAR HER. LIKE SERIOUSLY.

"CAN YOU HEAR ME?"

F*CKING NO.
    I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

The whole concert was good except for SNSD.
    It gave me time to rest.
    HAHAHA~
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by jaejae19 Sun 08 Feb 2009, 1:24 pm

^My baby Jae probably wasn't in the mood... because no one can deliver the other half of the duet like Lina... and Soony just ruined the song for him.

Uuugghh. Let's just all move on from this horrible nightmare called SMTown Bangkok.... pretend like it's just a big gaping hole in time that isn't worth acknowledging.

...because seriously, it is.

Annoying, sissified event organized and designed to make those plastics seem like they have talent.
    uknow_wifey
    uknow_wifey
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 199
    Location : looking for the perfect wedding dress with yunnie oppa ♥
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by uknow_wifey Sun 08 Feb 2009, 2:18 pm

@taiyou_no_namida:

What the hell?? Sunday was looking forward to her first trip to Thailand only to have it ruined by a wrinkled old miser who's desperate for his 9 crap-sticks Sad

As for SNSD having so many performances...it's obvious that the delusional excuse "But they're more popular than ZLY and that's why they got more songs" doesn't making any freaking sense. If that were the case, is SNSD more popular than DBSK? SUJU? Absolutely not but that didn't stop LSM from giving basically the entire show. This tactic was very dirty and I hope Sones are proud that they fell for SM's obvious brainwashing. They can admire SNSD all they want. I, for one, see them for what they are: pathetic wannabes who will never be successful in the music industry...nor do they deserve to be.
    cherry_berry
    cherry_berry
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 270
    Warning :
    SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-08

Post by cherry_berry Mon 09 Feb 2009, 3:30 am

oh
    my THE GRACE,
    how pity u are
    T_______T
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Mon 09 Feb 2009, 8:03 am

jae must be like " damn, he really has to replace my gorgeous lady with an annoying chipmunk-voiced plastic??"
    soony is a wannabe, an ugly duckling trying to be a beautiful swan indeed.
    i feel bad for csjh though...go to hell SM!!
    IhatejesSICKa
    IhatejesSICKa
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 340
    Warning :
    SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

Post by IhatejesSICKa Mon 09 Feb 2009, 3:31 pm

I feel really bad for the Sharpley's that came on for CSJH, it's really depressing to know they had to sit through 11 and probably more performances with the stupid b*tches in it.

I'm not really a fan of the whole couples things, so I say anything about jaena or lijoong. But saejoong or jaenny is really not cute. Her voice was very off pitch and she can't sing worth a crap.
    PS: JJ looked pretty bored on stage with her.
    schiller
    Anti

Number of posts : 75
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-01

Post by schiller Mon 09 Feb 2009, 8:52 pm

it's like replacing a treasure with crap that's been eaten by an ugly monkey then pooped back out.
    YuphanieLove
    YuphanieLove
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 46
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-07

Post by YuphanieLove Mon 09 Feb 2009, 11:46 pm

i was so so pissed and madd..when csjh wasnt gonna be in the smtown concert...i was like about emo for a whole week..cuz i was so looking foward for the jaena duet..and there performances i feel bad for thai sharpley..even tho csjh wasnt there...they still went to support them..am so pround..and those 9 plastics b*tches...are so ARGHHHHHH!!! Twisted Evil they make me madd....and SM NEEDS TO GO TO HELL!!!!!! I JUST WANNA DO SOMETHING REALLY HORRIBLE TO HIM::m:..LOL and that little b*tch good for nothing, cant sing for sh*t suuny, totally ruined jaena duet....no one can beat the powerful voice of lina..... and jaejoong looked like he didnt enjoy it much...he was probaly thinking of lina the whole time...and saying "hurry up and be over...i dont wanna look at this plastic thing much longer"....and am glad he didnt hug her...cuz the hug is for LINA and will always be LINA only.

JAENA FTW!!!!!!!
    kaedekuchiki

Number of posts : 2
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-04

Post by kaedekuchiki Tue 10 Feb 2009, 8:39 am

it is really unfair!!!
    why that stupid old man LSM cut off CSJH in the concert?!!!
    i can't believe !
    Those Shapely quite pitty,
    get out away,
    SNSD ungly bitches!
    hiyostand
    hiyostand
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 267
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Post by hiyostand Tue 10 Feb 2009, 12:16 pm

If I was Jae I wouldn't want to look at Sunny either D: I can not believe how outrageous it has become. I hope ZLY and CSJH find new and better companies....actually I'm hoping all the artists except snsd leave sm. Let's see how he can live off of those plastic dolls.

ZLY should have had to duet D: She can sing. Jaena D::: Thank you snsd for ruining music
    JaeCherry
    JaeCherry
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 160
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-20

Post by JaeCherry Tue 10 Feb 2009, 5:42 pm

HELL NAW. Shocked They did NOT say that steph didn't get to dance because of SNSD!!! D:<
    And i think EVERYONE would rather listen to DBSK or SJ than those bitches anyday! Mad
    and CSJH is soooo much better. LSM cannot stoop any lower than this. T_T

Post by Guest Tue 10 Feb 2009, 7:33 pm

I am so freaking mad right now! Come on, no CSJH, no BoA, no ZLY! I'd love for Isak to be in one of those spots although that's really far dreaming. But what the hell!?!?! No ZLY! Holy, SM, you better watch your back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 10:50 pm