The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
ai_sumairu
lovewg
MissyKissy
Mizuki
dbsjcsforever
The.day.dreamer
love_cinnabon
queenbee
stand<3
rainiskye.
~MiXiHae~DBSK
chocohippo
im_b
xiahjaesu
BoBoLi0us
lucky730
soshit
AngelWings
brokenhearted
PearlBurgundy
LUPIN
makino
sXiAHn
SparklingDiamond
SUJUDB
honeylemon
POWitszROSIE
atzly
Hannie*Saru
boomboomnya
hiyostand
paboshitdae
sparkle
Yumii
.:my_world:.
wonderwomann
Zoy
fuzzywuzzy
xiahmickyherouknowmax
Jangleeyeon
44 posters

SNSD's comeback stage on Music Bank has been cancelled(updated )

lucky730
    lucky730
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 136
    Warning :
    SNSD's comeback stage on Music Bank has been cancelled(updated ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD's comeback stage on Music Bank has been cancelled(updated ) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-07

SNSD's comeback stage on Music Bank has been cancelled(updated ) - Page 2 Empty Re: SNSD's comeback stage on Music Bank has been cancelled(updated )

Post by lucky730 Wed 07 Jan 2009, 2:55 am

Eff their comeback, they need to go-away... far far away... Antartica perhaps? No, that's too close... they need to go to Jupiter or something. Razz
    BoBoLi0us
    BoBoLi0us
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 53
    Warning :
    SNSD's comeback stage on Music Bank has been cancelled(updated ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD's comeback stage on Music Bank has been cancelled(updated ) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-23

SNSD's comeback stage on Music Bank has been cancelled(updated ) - Page 2 Empty Re: SNSD's comeback stage on Music Bank has been cancelled(updated )

Post by BoBoLi0us Wed 07 Jan 2009, 3:23 am

WAIT. NO SM CELEBS ON MUSIC BANK!!!

WHAT ABOUT SHINee?!?!?!

DBSK!?!?!?

WHAT!!???!!
    xiahjaesu
    xiahjaesu
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 194
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by xiahjaesu Wed 07 Jan 2009, 3:32 am

wow that's good news :) i hope more of their performances are canceled, in fact i hope all their performances are canceled from now on!
    im_b
    im_b
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 193
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-12

Post by im_b Wed 07 Jan 2009, 5:27 am

55555 GOOD! this is such a good news ever!
    chocohippo
    chocohippo
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 443
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by chocohippo Wed 07 Jan 2009, 5:29 am

KBS I love you
    Now i don't have to see their plastic faces on tv cat
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    SNSD's comeback stage on Music Bank has been cancelled(updated ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10SNSD's comeback stage on Music Bank has been cancelled(updated ) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Wed 07 Jan 2009, 6:18 am

yay3x!!~~~~
    good3x!!!
    ahhhh!!soooo cooll!!! to the lest to the right
    rainiskye.
    rainiskye.
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 321
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by rainiskye. Wed 07 Jan 2009, 4:03 pm

hah, this is such a dream come true ^^
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by stand<3 Thu 08 Jan 2009, 3:56 am

Since MuBank only allows live performances, SM must have wanted Yoona to rest and practice more to make it a perfect comeback. We all know what big difference one day can do, so MuBank was delayed and MuCore is on.

i didn't know that Music Bank only allows live performances!!
    but anyway, LOL..XD sushi rollers actually believe that their 9sluts didn't go on Music Bank becuz of yooho! <.<''
    YEAH RIGHT... i can't believe they haven't figure it out already.. HELLO.. since you said, Music Bank only allows live performances why would they let snSHITd on it?? Gay Generation will def. Lip-sync the whole song while doing their ghetto dances!!
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Thu 08 Jan 2009, 5:05 am

AngelWings wrote:
    SM Entertainment has revealed that the "ban on Music Bank" rumour is not true /is undefined.

SM entertainment denied the ban.

A SM staff said on the seventh, through a phonecall to Money Today Starnews, "People think that SM artists are banned and thus are not allowed to perform on Music Bank stages. But SHINee, who is an SM artist, performed on the second and will perform on the ninth as well (on MUBANK)."

They emphasized that, "There was no fight or conflict between KBS and Music Bank".

Also, SM Entertainemnt revealed the reason as to why SNSD won't be performing on the ninth but instead perform on MBC Show! Music Core and Ingigayo on the tenth and eleventh, respectively.

They said, "SNSD wants to prepare for a bit more for Music Bank and decided to perform on the sixteenth (for Music Bank). We've finished discussing this with the producers and staff (of Music Bank)."

"Music Bank" castor/PD Jung Hee Sub, also said through a phonecall to Starnews, "There is NO conflict between SM (and us). SHINee will be going forward with their Music Bank stage as scheduled. And we've discussed with SNSD about their postponement of their stage on Music Bank."

So what SNSD and LSM are really saying is that they are NOT prepared for their comeback... Razz

EPIC FAILURE!
    love_cinnabon
    love_cinnabon
    Anti

Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post by love_cinnabon Thu 08 Jan 2009, 8:32 am

^ LMAO bee... that's just right. Haha.

Such a lame excuse, SM.

It seems here like KBS has some power over SM. Why postpone, KBS? Cancel it will be better. There's no way they're gonna pull the live singing of Gee well.
    The.day.dreamer
    The.day.dreamer
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 163
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by The.day.dreamer Thu 08 Jan 2009, 9:48 am

no snsd... really... fun,happy me
    dbsjcsforever
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 216
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-14

Post by dbsjcsforever Fri 09 Jan 2009, 5:41 am

let's hope that they'll continue procastinating :D but im also looking forward to their LIVE performance. i want to hear them crack cause the song's only meant for ducks =="
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    SNSD's comeback stage on Music Bank has been cancelled(updated ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD's comeback stage on Music Bank has been cancelled(updated ) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Mizuki Fri 09 Jan 2009, 8:08 am

*claps* Wooooo! Finally saving the embarassment.
    MissyKissy
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 103
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-23

Post by MissyKissy Fri 09 Jan 2009, 10:05 pm

First it was Music Core but they are allowed now....ahahah no Music Bank for the plastics.
    lovewg
    lovewg
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 114
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-25

Post by lovewg Sat 10 Jan 2009, 3:06 am

Hahhaha I hope they get canceled from Korea Razz
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Sun 11 Jan 2009, 2:07 am

I love watching Music Bank!!!! Woot!!! Though I'm a bit sad that I won't get to see DBSK, Shinee and other SM artists except for those shitdaes... I'm happy to know that I can watch Music Bank in peace!!!!! Surprise
    <3superjunior^^
    <3superjunior^^
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 153
    Warning :
    SNSD's comeback stage on Music Bank has been cancelled(updated ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD's comeback stage on Music Bank has been cancelled(updated ) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-16

Post by <3superjunior^^ Tue 20 Jan 2009, 10:34 am

yeah!
    I hope they never ever performing again Razz
    better get disbanded as soon as possible!
    JS
    JS
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 250
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-10

Post by JS Fri 30 Jan 2009, 1:45 am

I'm fine with it, it just means that i don't have to look at them any more than i have to. Since they're always hanging around the other's videos
    serenade_me_jazz2
    serenade_me_jazz2
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 66
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-30

Post by serenade_me_jazz2 Fri 01 May 2009, 11:15 pm

APPLAUSE!!!

happy!!!
    happy!!!
    soshi?
    soshi?
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-11

Post by soshi? Sat 17 Oct 2009, 12:22 pm

lol. i love her with a bangs because her FOREHEAD is so big but she have empty brain XDD OMG~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 7:22 pm