The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+86
rainiskye.
SujuAngeL
JaeRi
bLiNg bLiNg minwayunkie^^
xiahjaesu
eunmi
boiler_pot
1232j3
Raemi
Deliberately
ai_sumairu
akemi_cho
xiaheternally
~MiXiHae~DBSK
sadface
Angela
daesungvip
SUJUDB
maggie
KihaeXi
jaejae19
SuJugirl95
jojoushi
cherry_berry
McFryburg aka Learner
ihatesl*ts
SuperJuniorNShinee
soshit
GRRR?!?
xiaoxi
hiyostand
~wOonDerLoOve~
wonderwomann
sXiAHn
SparklingDiamond
chocolattex3
boojaejae
Ethanol
boomboomnya
x.suyin
paboshitdae
izzybellboo
Saranghae.<3
curlsattack
LUPIN
MinnieMinMinChunnie
new_cathy000
Spriinklezz
wickedfairy
xelly33
Yumii
smiley_donutXD
love_cinnabon
kijun
lexijang
Elfie
yungi
im_b
AngelWings
deflate
Evilicewolf
uknow_wifey
hatepastelpink
super weaniee jr.
loraine
PearlBurgundy
pinkrebel18
sakuyahikari
soshihater
teaaa
raintears10
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
xjjjLOVE
aquatitans
OopurpleoO
MissyKissy
YooSulover
POWitszROSIE
Hannie*Saru
blabblepop
ihatesnsB
key
queenbee
Mizuki
Zoy
chocohippo
90 posters

UPDATED: This is their new concept?

blabblepop
    blabblepop
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 536
    Warning :
    UPDATED: This is their new concept? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: This is their new concept? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-05

UPDATED: This is their new concept? - Page 4 Empty Re: UPDATED: This is their new concept?

Post by blabblepop Sun 28 Dec 2008, 8:15 pm

you girls saw the "real" concept on soompi
    lol can't help but laugh
    goes to show that these girls can't garner attention without trying to simulate a man's uhh
    SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :
    UPDATED: This is their new concept? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: This is their new concept? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

UPDATED: This is their new concept? - Page 4 Empty Re: UPDATED: This is their new concept?

Post by SUJUDB Sun 28 Dec 2008, 8:40 pm

^I saw that!!

Didn't catch my attention one bit....They still look the same, except with different styles of clothing....

ROFL! Someone on that thread asked Mama Delusional if she was a lesbo XD Razz

My answer in my head: DANG RIGHT SHE IS!

Mama Delusional's answer on the thread: NO! I just like them more than boybands. Let me like my music in peace!
    ^something along those lines...

(Razz looks like someone got caught?)
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    UPDATED: This is their new concept? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10UPDATED: This is their new concept? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Sun 28 Dec 2008, 9:27 pm

if i saw them everywhere
    -dies-
    i would just have a heart attack.
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Angela Sun 28 Dec 2008, 10:52 pm

Let them comeback and see how much they have improved and did they learn their manners or not.
    They way they are I dont think so.

Right now I am just becoming a devil rather than an angel. *evil laugh*
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Sun 28 Dec 2008, 11:05 pm

"You will be able to feel a whole upgraded charm to SNSD with this new album" adding "Fan's eyes and ears will rejoice after seeing the bright and cute charms that only SNSD can have."
    LMAO!!as much as i know ONLY snsd got boycotted in concerts...XD

their outfits reminds me of WG's So Hot....copycats???? Mad
    sadface
    sadface
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 33
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-10

Post by sadface Sun 28 Dec 2008, 11:30 pm

SUJUDB wrote:^I saw that!!

Didn't catch my attention one bit....They still look the same, except with different styles of clothing....

ROFL! Someone on that thread asked Mama Delusional if she was a lesbo XD Razz

My answer in my head: DANG RIGHT SHE IS!

Mama Delusional's answer on the thread: NO! I just like them more than boybands. Let me like my music in peace!
    ^something along those lines...

(Razz looks like someone got caught?)

I saw that post and laughed so hard.

Can they just like never come back instead -___-
    boojaejae
    boojaejae
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 97
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Post by boojaejae Sun 28 Dec 2008, 11:33 pm

Okay the real new concept is funny.
    *dies*
    Spriinklezz
    Spriinklezz
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 543
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by Spriinklezz Mon 29 Dec 2008, 6:25 am

both concepts are ugly
    especially the pants & heels, hella ugly
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    UPDATED: This is their new concept? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10UPDATED: This is their new concept? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Mon 29 Dec 2008, 6:35 am

O my GOD!!!
    me eyes!!me eyes!!!
    they are soooo damn slutty in there!
    wtf??
    please stop showing their unsexy body!
    PLEASE!
    i'm sure they will get many old males fans after this!
    xiaheternally
    xiaheternally
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 153
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by xiaheternally Mon 29 Dec 2008, 5:52 pm

wow as ugly as ever and the lollipops are gettin old seriously they are suppose to represent GIRLS GENERATION? more like lollipop generation
    akemi_cho
    akemi_cho
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 65
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by akemi_cho Mon 29 Dec 2008, 7:30 pm

i read this from coolsmurf's blog and after i read it i was like "WTF?" Is this a representation of girls in this day and age. Granted we do have girls that act like that but their are also girls who dont act provocative on a daily basis. and another thing that got my blood boiling was this:

Many eyes are upon So Nyeo Shi Dae as they are the only girl group in the last six years to have sold over 100,000 copies of their last (debut) album. Ahead of their comeback, So Nyeo Shi Dae expressed, “We are so happy to be able to meet you all with new music and new dances. Please anticipate and support us since we have worked really hard to show you a good side to us.”
    taken from coolsmurf

Gosh i do hope that soshit smarten up cause seriously this crap of theirs is really getting old.
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Mon 29 Dec 2008, 9:23 pm

As much as I love sweets, thank the heavens I never like lollipops!!!! so dear

For goodness sake!!!! Gee?! That's the title?!!!! What kind of title is that?! Arrrg And those poses!!! My gosh!!!! Very sad Are they suppose to represent us?!!!! No thanks! I don't want to be viewed as a sl*t! Mad

Posters all over Seoul?! Desperate for attention much?! What was that LSM thinking?!!!!! tell me why I'm hating him so much right now!!!!!! UPDATED: This is their new concept? - Page 4 31983

And my gosh, soshis!!! They matured?! More like they became even more sl*tty!!!! UPDATED: This is their new concept? - Page 4 134859
    Deliberately
    Deliberately
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 311
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Post by Deliberately Mon 29 Dec 2008, 9:50 pm

CHANGE WHAT CHANGE?

Looking cheaper? Yeah... that's a great change. I bet they're gonna do slutty moves in their new PV... ohhh I wonder how Sones gonna accuse their own SNSD being slutty now.. since they claim how SNSD are "fresh" and "wholesome"...

I understand what they said who will get the last laugh...
    Raemi
    Raemi
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 402
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-18

Post by Raemi Mon 29 Dec 2008, 10:58 pm

Ew, someone please rip off those posters.
    1232j3
    Anti

Number of posts : 47
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post by 1232j3 Mon 29 Dec 2008, 10:58 pm

The rollerskates = concept of going back in the day.
    Does that concept seem familar?
    Tell Me, So Hot, Nobody? (Wonder Girls)
    cherry_berry
    cherry_berry
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 270
    Warning :
    UPDATED: This is their new concept? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10UPDATED: This is their new concept? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-08

Post by cherry_berry Mon 29 Dec 2008, 11:29 pm

ahahahahahaha
    still bring lolipop???????
    hahaha
    boiler_pot
    boiler_pot
    Anti

Male Number of posts : 82
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Post by boiler_pot Tue 30 Dec 2008, 3:43 am

Whoa. This is seductive. LOL
    It's really hard to resist for guys..yep that includes me. Haha.
    But it's really creepy knowing that they target the 30-40 yr OLD men. Haha.

Tsk tsk. I wonder what the old men are thinking about when they watch anything related to SNSD. Razz

Lollipops. WTF. Enough of that already. Those innuendos eck.
    eunmi
    eunmi
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 45
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-10

Post by eunmi Tue 30 Dec 2008, 5:25 am

I don't understand what's so cute about this so called 'NEW' concept.
    They didn't change anything. The only thing that did change was which part of their body was showing!
    plus, now they seriously look like wannabe teenagers.

LOSERS. at least WG had a better concept with the awesome hair and the cute 70s outfit.
    *sigh* what can we do when they have no style? Ohwell..

McFryburg aka Learner
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 161
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-08

Post by McFryburg aka Learner Tue 30 Dec 2008, 6:00 am

those colorful jeans and such just looks like the female version of shinee's outfits lol...LSM is running out of ideas I guess.

Post by Guest Wed 31 Dec 2008, 8:48 pm

okay...i wont be eating lollipops for awhile
    i might tramatize myself -_-
    xiahjaesu
    xiahjaesu
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 194
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by xiahjaesu Thu 01 Jan 2009, 1:35 am

why are most of them still holding lollipops?! can't they have a new concept or change to other props? always lollipop! i'm sick of seeing them D:<

tardy looks the worst imo, shitca is not far behind, the top of her head looks so flat =.=
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 62
    Location : in teukie's heart, in changmin's mind,in jonghyun's soul, in ji yong's arms and in junho's eyes^^~
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by bLiNg bLiNg minwayunkie^^ Thu 01 Jan 2009, 9:15 am

they still using the lollipop..
    erk~ LAME..
    JaeRi
    JaeRi
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-09

Post by JaeRi Thu 01 Jan 2009, 11:23 pm

FIRST LOLLIPOPS

NOW SUCKERS

CAUSE THEY KNOW THEY SUCK

WEARING PANTS ISN'T GOING TO CHANGE THEIR CONCEPT.

REGULAR CONCEPT = SLUTTY

NOW CONCEPT = EVEN SLUTTIER, MAYBE EVEN BADDER ATTITUDES
    SujuAngeL
    SujuAngeL
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 304
    Warning :
    UPDATED: This is their new concept? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10UPDATED: This is their new concept? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by SujuAngeL Fri 02 Jan 2009, 4:14 am

Oh the lollipoop got smaller...

nice one shoshirollers think that they've just matured because

the lollipoop got smaller????

UPDATED: This is their new concept? - Page 4 626582

nice one....

pretty CHEAP!!!
    rainiskye.
    rainiskye.
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 321
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by rainiskye. Sun 04 Jan 2009, 12:55 pm

really, what has changed? from what i can see, they're still as slutty as ever, and they're still plastic.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 5:52 am