The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
koreangurl2626
MinnieMinMinChunnie
SujuAngeL
rikaSU
riinjjang
aquatitans
collation
myai
B*tchanny
Zoy
lovewg
brokenhearted
Metwitchy
kil
Yumii
jjoongiel0ve
kewlchick12345
YooSulover
paboshitdae
Rawr!
DongBangAngel
LUPIN
yuniel
yunnie
Gaytards
OopurpleoO
key
Angela
soshit
soshihater
~MiXiHae~DBSK
kxluv
supermarbel_cake
Oh_Mona
The.day.dreamer
JaeMinLuv08
jaejae19
queenbee
ihatesnsB
Bento_box
44 posters

SNSD in the Korea-China Friendship Festival?

jjoongiel0ve
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 68
    Warning :
    SNSD in the Korea-China Friendship Festival? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD in the Korea-China Friendship Festival? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

SNSD in the Korea-China Friendship Festival? - Page 2 Empty Re: SNSD in the Korea-China Friendship Festival?

Post by jjoongiel0ve Sun 12 Oct 2008, 1:20 pm

I'm very pissed that SNSD would be at a FRIENDSHIP concert between Korea and China. Tifftard laughed at the Sichuan earthquake, HOW is that FRIENDSHIP!? She's a disgrace to Korea, and China OBVIOUSLY doesn't want SNSD in China. I know 100% that I don't want Tifftard to set foot in my country (China) again. Chinese antis are gonna be PISSED to see this. Now that SNSD is there, friendship concert my ass.

Like others said, WHERE'S JANG RI IN? SHE'S THE BEST EXAMPLE OF KOREA-CHINA FRIENDSHIP! Damn you LSM, damn your old ass to hell.
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :
    SNSD in the Korea-China Friendship Festival? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD in the Korea-China Friendship Festival? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-10

SNSD in the Korea-China Friendship Festival? - Page 2 Empty Re: SNSD in the Korea-China Friendship Festival?

Post by Yumii Sun 12 Oct 2008, 1:30 pm

WTF.. no ZLY?? Mad
    why those stupid SHITdae are everywhere.. aish.

another X everyone? Razz
    kil
    Anti

Number of posts : 84
    Warning :
    SNSD in the Korea-China Friendship Festival? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD in the Korea-China Friendship Festival? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post by kil Sun 12 Oct 2008, 1:53 pm

This is so stupid.

Where is Han Geng and Liyin?
    Why are they not there?

Although I'm not really sure that there will be a XX or blackout this time, seeing that this concert is in Korea. At Asia Song Festival there wasn't any blackout either. DAMNIT.
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    SNSD in the Korea-China Friendship Festival? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD in the Korea-China Friendship Festival? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Sun 12 Oct 2008, 1:55 pm

^ actually people did turn their glowsticks off. I saw a video of snSTD performing and it was preettyy blacckk =)
    Metwitchy
    Metwitchy
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 107
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by Metwitchy Sun 12 Oct 2008, 2:04 pm

everyone noes there's either gonna b a big fat X or a black out x] so i hav nothing more to say about this Dx SM Entertainment is ruined.
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by brokenhearted Sun 12 Oct 2008, 2:10 pm

Zhang Li Yin & Suju-M are perfect ppl to represent SM on this Korea-China friendship concert.
    Stupid SM. They are just lucky it's not being held in China because we all know if it was held in China SNSD will probably not be attending. & yes when I first saw this news first thing popped in my head was X
    lovewg
    lovewg
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 114
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-25

Post by lovewg Sun 12 Oct 2008, 2:12 pm

OMG not again...... Damn!! Using these freakin soshit girls to develop relationships with China is just UGH!!!!
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Zoy Sun 12 Oct 2008, 2:41 pm

If LSM was smart, he'd pull out SNSD and throw in ZLY and SJ-M.

....but alas the man is too blinded.

Let's X it up, cat
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Warning :

Post by paboshitdae Sun 12 Oct 2008, 2:43 pm

^he is he is too thick in the head to realize that no one love snSTD gosh he thinks that we are joking? CARTEL one of the biggest FC in kpop and he shrugs as aside and now the X-ing has begun let see him try to cover this up.
    B*tchanny
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Post by B*tchanny Sun 12 Oct 2008, 8:16 pm

wtf!
    why is that if Dbsk & Shinee is there snsd is also there?!

but to be honest im really excited snsd will be X-ed again and black ocean!!!!
    myai
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by myai Sun 12 Oct 2008, 8:25 pm

why why why????????
    jang ri in should be there as well as super junior m
    they best represent korea and china friendship!!
    jang ri in should so do timeless with junsu
    it'd be very appropriote
    collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by collation Sun 12 Oct 2008, 9:08 pm

NO JANG RI IN?? WTF....

I hope Shapinkael will take care of this, in order to make sure our chinese friends know we have their backs...
    aquatitans
    aquatitans
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 285
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by aquatitans Sun 12 Oct 2008, 9:21 pm

im so pissed that suju m and zhang li yin aren't gonna be there except those freakin 9 useless turds! ah! i hope they freakin squashed! X ALL THE WAY!!!
    kil
    Anti

Number of posts : 84
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post by kil Mon 13 Oct 2008, 5:31 am

paboshitdae wrote:^ actually people did turn their glowsticks off. I saw a video of snSTD performing and it was preettyy blacckk =)
    I read the Black Ocean Baidu bar and even they agreed that while there are people who did turn off their glowsticks, there were also people who had their lightsticks on.

It was definitely not a black ocean. I think I heard people cheering for the girls too.
    Really disappointing.
    riinjjang
    Anti

Number of posts : 75
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by riinjjang Mon 13 Oct 2008, 6:22 am

ehem. Zhang Li Yin is Chinese right? RIGHT SM?!
    but don't you ever let her perform in such event?!
    she already have an album, she CAN perform MORE songs NOW.

Her 2nd anniversary had already passed. BUT she ONLY have..
    ONE album, TWO korean singles
    rikaSU
    rikaSU
    Anti

Number of posts : 85
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-26

Post by rikaSU Mon 13 Oct 2008, 6:34 am

tsk tsk~ sm never learns, does he? they think they'll escape if they go to jeju? hahahah. right. let the x's destroy them. we'll see.
    SujuAngeL
    SujuAngeL
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 304
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by SujuAngeL Mon 13 Oct 2008, 6:40 am

if i were SM, i would have chosen LiYin....

her face and voice promotes PEACE..^^

unlike some plastictards.. Razz
    MinnieMinMinChunnie
    MinnieMinMinChunnie
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 180
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by MinnieMinMinChunnie Mon 13 Oct 2008, 6:48 am

Sm never learns eh??
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Warning :

Post by paboshitdae Mon 13 Oct 2008, 11:13 am

kil wrote:
    paboshitdae wrote:^ actually people did turn their glowsticks off. I saw a video of snSTD performing and it was preettyy blacckk =)
    I read the Black Ocean Baidu bar and even they agreed that while there are people who did turn off their glowsticks, there were also people who had their lightsticks on.

It was definitely not a black ocean. I think I heard people cheering for the girls too.
    Really disappointing.
    O__O" LOL noo nooo I watched the videos and it as the ajussi screaming their hearts out.

D= I hope. Come one STAND-ers dont give up =)

black ocean FTW.
    koreangurl2626
    koreangurl2626
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 369
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Post by koreangurl2626 Mon 13 Oct 2008, 7:38 pm

um...
    yeah. right.
    SNSD better get Xd. Or else i'm complaining to black ocean.
    musicmakesmehigh
    Anti

Number of posts : 61
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by musicmakesmehigh Tue 14 Oct 2008, 1:58 am

i think they chose Jeju so not that many black ocean or any korean anti-snsd can go...
    sparkle
    sparkle
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 132
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by sparkle Tue 14 Oct 2008, 2:46 am

omg..
    where's jang ri in or suju??
    why shitdae??
    ri in or suju more better..
    and shitdae have many antis in china..
    if shitdae will perform in that event,
    i'm sure china will hate it so much and will breaking up the korea-china relationship..
    IhateSnSbtiche
    IhateSnSbtiche
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 31
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Post by IhateSnSbtiche Wed 15 Oct 2008, 4:16 am

Again???
    ShitDae???
    I am so getting tired of them seriously..
    keep on singing that dum GG song kissing your a.s.s song..
    No Riin no SuJu no SuJu M again??I want to see my 13, i miss my 13..
    rather than sending those plastics, they should have send BB or SG Wannabe or Epik High..why those biotches who makes fun of China????

Yeah, I guess SM is afraid if E.L.F and Casso are together, the Black X Ocean is so going to happen. Afraid of E.L.F and Casso are you SM???
    oinkie

Number of posts : 5
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by oinkie Sat 18 Oct 2008, 3:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhseEVCpFpI

Is Cass cheering for them? O___O
    WHHHYYY?!
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Warning :

Post by paboshitdae Sat 18 Oct 2008, 4:47 pm

oinkie wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhseEVCpFpI

Is Cass cheering for them? O___O
    WHHHYYY?!

im shocked.
    maybe it shitdae fans just holding the balloons?
    something smells like LSM.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:05 am