The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
koreangurl2626
MinnieMinMinChunnie
SujuAngeL
rikaSU
riinjjang
aquatitans
collation
myai
B*tchanny
Zoy
lovewg
brokenhearted
Metwitchy
kil
Yumii
jjoongiel0ve
kewlchick12345
YooSulover
paboshitdae
Rawr!
DongBangAngel
LUPIN
yuniel
yunnie
Gaytards
OopurpleoO
key
Angela
soshit
soshihater
~MiXiHae~DBSK
kxluv
supermarbel_cake
Oh_Mona
The.day.dreamer
JaeMinLuv08
jaejae19
queenbee
ihatesnsB
Bento_box
44 posters

SNSD in the Korea-China Friendship Festival?

Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :
    SNSD in the Korea-China Friendship Festival? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD in the Korea-China Friendship Festival? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

SNSD in the Korea-China Friendship Festival? Empty SNSD in the Korea-China Friendship Festival?

Post by Bento_box Sun 12 Oct 2008, 6:17 am

You would think after SMTownLive ShangHai, SM would be smart enough to not involve SNSD in anything China related. But alas, if SM were smart, we wouldnt be here.

SNSD in the Korea-China Friendship Festival? 63382410

Event: 2008 10th Korea-China Music Festival
    Time and Date: 18 October from 7pm onwards
    Venue: - I don't know the name but it's a World Cup Football Stadium

This event will be broadcasted on TV between end October to beginning of November on Korea's KBS1 TV once and China's CCTV3 thrice.

Performing Artistes:
    [KOREA] TVXQ!, SNSD, SHINee, Jewelery, Gambler (B-Boy), Maya, PARAN and Lee Jung Hyun (<--Thanks to gaytards! ^^)

[CHINA] Don't know their official English names, especially the perfoming troups (dance, percussion etc)

Translated by our awesome Tangera.

It's going to be held in Jeju Island this year as opposed to last years event that was in China. I understand every artist but SNSD, yet it would be interesting to see how this one plays out. KBS in Korea will be airing the Event and Chinas CCTV will be doing the same for their country.

I wonder if SM will pull another "Music Festa" with this one. I checked the schedules of the SM artists involved this morning and they all have it on their schedule but SNSD. But we know how shoddy SM can be with info on their websites, "slipping up" has never had such a strong meaning.

I miss professionalism in the K-Music Industry, I really do. Another wonderful deal SM, DBSK + SHINee and a D-Rate untalented over-crowded girl group for free!

At least they haggle, keep Korean traditions of the marketplace alive.

One letter comes to mind.... X

(I love how it's in Jeju, nothing like a secluded Island for SNSD!)

Last edited by Tangera on Sun 12 Oct 2008, 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added "Lee Jung Hyun" in!)
    ihatesnsB
    ihatesnsB
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 99
    Warning :
    SNSD in the Korea-China Friendship Festival? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD in the Korea-China Friendship Festival? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-05

SNSD in the Korea-China Friendship Festival? Empty Re: SNSD in the Korea-China Friendship Festival?

Post by ihatesnsB Sun 12 Oct 2008, 6:28 am

Yeap..if the thing is really gonna be held anyways..
    expecting another X!!
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

SNSD in the Korea-China Friendship Festival? Empty Re: SNSD in the Korea-China Friendship Festival?

Post by queenbee Sun 12 Oct 2008, 6:41 am

No Jang Ri In?

If there was a more apt representative from SM to have the Korea-China Friendship thingie, who else but Jang Ri In?? And maybe do a duet with Junsu for the fun of it...

Spoiler:

But yeah.. again with the buy 2 take one for free.. please... tsk tsk tsk... SM is getting obvious yo~

Jeju Island? Razz why so far? I see another blackout coming...
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by jaejae19 Sun 12 Oct 2008, 7:16 am

im quite surprised that jang ri in and suju m aren't in it when they're technically LSM's products in china market.

SNShitD will definitely stain the beauty of jeju island. i just saw it in arirang and it's one of korea's boasts when it comes to tourism. [maybe the primary reason why LSM wants them there??]

another x and blackout? ooohh. i'll definitely be waiting for those 9 morons to shame themselves in front of the chinese peeps again. HAHA.
    JaeMinLuv08
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 248
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post by JaeMinLuv08 Sun 12 Oct 2008, 7:22 am

Uh WTH? Where's Jang Ri In and Suju? Hopefully there'll be another blackout XDXD
    Looks like LSM isn't all that smart x]
    The.day.dreamer
    The.day.dreamer
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 163
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by The.day.dreamer Sun 12 Oct 2008, 7:25 am

x x
    x x
    x x
    x x
    x x
    x x
    x x SNSD please.... Mad
    Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by Oh_Mona Sun 12 Oct 2008, 7:50 am

Wow, piss off the chinese more SM. After you call them jealous fangirls you include the group that insulted their country in a friendship Festival?

But seriously, the only deserted Island SNSD belong to is Alcatraz (Too bad its a tourist destination now), maybe then they'd stop popping about everywhere in deals.
    supermarbel_cake
    supermarbel_cake
    Translator
    Translator

Male Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by supermarbel_cake Sun 12 Oct 2008, 8:01 am

WHERES JANG RI IN?!?!?!
    Sad ill be sure to tune into this
    and see what kind of response snsd gets XD
    kxluv
    kxluv
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 510
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post by kxluv Sun 12 Oct 2008, 8:10 am

maybe hours before the event they'll cancel it again...>,<

i don't worry anymore coz judging from recent events i bet no one would attend this one either..i mean..yeah people would come but it won't be like before...y'all know what i mean...less people..more vacant seats...people have lost their appetite on kpop events already..
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    SNSD in the Korea-China Friendship Festival? Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10SNSD in the Korea-China Friendship Festival? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Sun 12 Oct 2008, 8:22 am

where is JANG RI IN???????
    wth that 9 b*tch doing in there????
    there have X'ed!
    go to hell!!!!
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Sun 12 Oct 2008, 8:36 am

again..No suju and worst, jang ri in. I bet this is going to be a(breaking) relationship fest between korea n china. kudos to u lsm!
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Sun 12 Oct 2008, 8:41 am

the attenders probably will be just so-so or maybe worse eventhough there will be dbsk....sm really does the 'no snsd, means no dbsk' thing quite often...but he should stop doing that because it doesn't work anymore...the attenders are lesser and the blackout even happened and will happen again..
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Angela Sun 12 Oct 2008, 8:54 am

I noticed now SM is not letting E.L.F and Cass being together since these two friendship is quite good these days and both of them are against SM and SNSD. And when they are together SNSD isn't there.
    LOL, Smart @$$

Last edited by Angel on Sun 12 Oct 2008, 1:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
    key
    key
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 402
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Post by key Sun 12 Oct 2008, 9:18 am

they really wanna end their lives, do they??
    OopurpleoO
    OopurpleoO
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 437
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by OopurpleoO Sun 12 Oct 2008, 10:07 am

*sigh* . . let Shitdae be there, they will only embarrass SM

More X please
    Gaytards
    Gaytards
    Resident Psychopath

Number of posts : 130
    Warning :
    SNSD in the Korea-China Friendship Festival? Left_bar_bleue6 / 106 / 10SNSD in the Korea-China Friendship Festival? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Post by Gaytards Sun 12 Oct 2008, 10:09 am

Its Lee Jung Hyun, very popular in China...She sings techno...LOL

This is telling that SM is in denial and now becoming forceful in approach, I think out of SM Han Kyung and Liyin express the Friendship between Korea and China. Its tedious that they are not there.
    yunnie
    yunnie
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 80
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-18

Post by yunnie Sun 12 Oct 2008, 10:45 am

can they get any better artist for something important like this? im tiring of see
    newies like shinee & snsd getting to perform at such important concert , really what ever happen to hyori, SS501, WG, SUJU, BB, SG Wannabe, brown eyes, i can go all . . I mean DBSK im oh k with , im slowly getting tired of most artist that perform at these concert is SM artists. I'm not bashing shinee nor DBSK (both are super talented group) but i would like to see someone different, shinee im a little oh k with but those girls?
    yuniel
    yuniel
    STAND Staff
    STAND Staff

Female Number of posts : 313
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by yuniel Sun 12 Oct 2008, 11:04 am

queenbee wrote:No Jang Ri In?

If there was a more apt representative from SM to have the Korea-China Friendship thingie, who else but Jang Ri In?? And maybe do a duet with Junsu for the fun of it...

Spoiler:

But yeah.. again with the buy 2 take one for free.. please... tsk tsk tsk... SM is getting obvious yo~

Jeju Island? Razz why so far? I see another blackout coming...

exactly! :D
    shouldn't there be ri in or at least superjunior M or something?

rubbish, yet another excuse for snsd to be booed.
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by LUPIN Sun 12 Oct 2008, 11:20 am

ahh a buy 2 get 1 free special??
    SM, this is getting old,,

wanna know why it's in Jeju Island?
    well I for one think is to keep the big fans from seoul to come..but that's just me...

but of course, an X will surely happen wherever shitdae goes..hahaha
    DongBangAngel
    DongBangAngel
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 185
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by DongBangAngel Sun 12 Oct 2008, 11:29 am

Wow o_O SM really wants to see another X huh?
    mmm... no comment on this but, SM your so stupid. Which everyone already knows about...

GOD SM Your keeping Junsu away from his soul mate D:

-cough-Zhang Li Yin-cough- Arrrg
    Rawr!
    Rawr!
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 255
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by Rawr! Sun 12 Oct 2008, 11:58 am

thats kinda.... idk if china hates SNSD so much why are they repersenting the friendship between Korea and China?
    they are the reason why China and Korea have problems.
    oh well its just gonna be another X day.
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    SNSD in the Korea-China Friendship Festival? Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD in the Korea-China Friendship Festival? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Sun 12 Oct 2008, 12:00 pm

omgosh LSM is pissing me off once again. shit yo there is going to be another black ocean and X and where is ZLY?!
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Sun 12 Oct 2008, 12:25 pm

tsk tsk tsk.
    i have no saying
    in this. lol. kidding.

well, first of all, LSM
    is getting desperate!
    we all know. and wtf??!!
    why the 9 fakes!!! has he
    not seen what happen last
    time??!! APPARENTLY NOT!!
    how lame! i cant wait for them
    to get X'ed one more time!
    kewlchick12345
    kewlchick12345
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 49
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-25

Post by kewlchick12345 Sun 12 Oct 2008, 12:43 pm

Angel wrote:I noticed now SM is not letting E.L.F and Cass being together since these two friendship is quite good these days and both of them are against SM and SNSD. And when they are together SNSD isnt there.
    LOL, Smart @$$

wow i never thought of that ...ur so right..if cass nd e.lf r together theres no way SNSD would even be there. I LOVE SUJU nd i miss them so much..i feel bad 4 all the elves out there.. I love you
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Sun 12 Oct 2008, 12:56 pm

^
    It's ELFs dear.. not elves... =___=

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:42 am