The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+67
ALLNINEGONE
ijustlovetvxq
blackiscool
joshthebest
klSTAND21
Oh_Mona
Rawr!
bumlover
herobaby
IhatejesSICKa
befuddle
xjjjLOVE
~wOonDerLoOve~
crazylove
Ayane000
brr0kenn
Cutie
jaejae19
blabblepop
hiyostand
paboshitdae
brokenhearted
LUPIN
collation
yudit
yuniel
SujuAngeL
labingtatlo
smiley_donutXD
IhateSOSHI
wickedfairy
kil
jaeSMILES
Isis93
Bento_box
LaTard
Kari_8digi
snsdsuckss
aihartmin
SUJUDB
soshihater
x.suyin
Tuyetienhi
AngelWings
koreangurl2626
supermarbel_cake
hatepastelpink
Yumii
aquatitans
stand<3
OopurpleoO
Cherryxeero
kijun
STANDupPEOPLE
yunnie
SuperJuniorNShinee
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
xmcx
Zoy
semperSTAND
Kamo
thatsdumb
Vivid
Angela
soshit
queenbee
fuzzywuzzy
71 posters

SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th

paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 3 Empty Re: SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th

Post by paboshitdae Mon 08 Sep 2008, 7:22 pm

yudit wrote:^ it's a wig. his hair is still short.

LOL.

really? i didnt notice.

TT_TT i miss his hair long.
    hiyostand
    hiyostand
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 267
    Warning :
    SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-21

SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 3 Empty Re: SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th

Post by hiyostand Mon 08 Sep 2008, 8:03 pm

I loved Wonder Boys performance. They did so well and all of them are so cute!! Taemin :D

I didn't even bother with watching the skanks. From some pics I've seen I'm glad they are wearing clothes.
    blabblepop
    blabblepop
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 536
    Warning :
    SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by blabblepop Tue 09 Sep 2008, 12:36 am

the girl's performance were honestly boring
    i didn't feel the 'intensity'
    it was kinda funny actually
    from the giggly, lollipop-loving, always jumpy girls..
    they turn into this
    hahahahahhaha
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by jaejae19 Tue 09 Sep 2008, 6:16 am

some sushi rollers claimed it was rightfully called wonder boys' generation... obviously, they cant read coz the introduction clearly said it was wonder boys only.

nway... the perf was hilarious! haha. i dloaded that and i LMAO everytime i watch it! sungmin was the sexiest there and that guy from 2AM was just "woah!".. ehehe. and the adorable seung-ri was probably feeling awkward. he was the manliest there! haha. all in all, they were cute in their own rights. ^^

geroff SNShitD! you got pwnd! bragging
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Tue 09 Sep 2008, 6:22 am

^
    LOL

They obviously can't hear too coz the MC announced it as "Wonder Boys" as well... ahaha... now I know why they keep saying the T.O.P. performance was their "best" performance vocally... >_<""
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Post by jaejae19 Tue 09 Sep 2008, 6:32 am

[sorry for a double comment. ^^]

so yeah, i actually attempted to watch the snshitd perf.

in my most unbiased point of view, i think that perf was REALLY AWKWARD.

it was as if they weren't performing our of their own volition; like they were dolls with strings. the steps were not much and the get-up was just way off.

what is this? a futile attempt to change image? again?

sorry for them, STAND will remain.
    Cutie
    Cutie
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 156
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Cutie Tue 09 Sep 2008, 5:24 pm

lol.. wonderboys.. XD
    Heechul should ahve been added >.<

I wonder why it was WONDERboys, and not having the name anything to do with SNSD.. kekeke.

And SNSD... yeah. *barf*
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Tue 09 Sep 2008, 5:38 pm

^ LOL zomg and jae joong!!
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Post by stand<3 Tue 09 Sep 2008, 8:31 pm

jaejae19 wrote:[sorry for a double comment. ^^]

so yeah, i actually attempted to watch the snshitd perf.

in my most unbiased point of view, i think that perf was REALLY AWKWARD.

it was as if they weren't performing our of their own volition; like they were dolls with strings. the steps were not much and the get-up was just way off.

what is this? a futile attempt to change image? again?

sorry for them, STAND will remain.

AWKWARD. YES!
    because they didn't perform it with their heart...just like how they did with "Tell Me"
    all their faces look pissed off and about go beat up someone!!
    blabblepop
    blabblepop
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 536
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by blabblepop Wed 10 Sep 2008, 12:59 am

lol i dunno if you girls noticed but the reason why the other girl's voice seems good is because of the huge accompaniment there.. the vibrato and everything is not just from one girl.. they edited it and sang parts of it ... dumped it all together and make it seem like the other girls had improvement
    brr0kenn
    brr0kenn
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 163
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by brr0kenn Wed 10 Sep 2008, 5:43 am

Seriously, those stupid plastics cant sing at all. And they look more like fools trying to be serious. I mean, imagine a bunch of clowns trying to get serious and ya know what i mean.

Hahaha... The WonderBoys' performance is LOL. They all look cute, and they're like mocking plastic generation's song as compared to when singing so hot. GOOD JOB BOYS, TELL THEM YOU HATE THEM!
    Ayane000
    Ayane000
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 130
    Warning :

Post by Ayane000 Wed 10 Sep 2008, 6:50 am

what I hate most is, those f**ken delusionfuls commenting on shinwa;s TOP video on youtube saying "omg SNSD do this better" "I just watch SNSD singing this so I wanted to see the original version. SNSD sings better"
    ....err excuse me ? SNSD CAN SING ? wow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg9F3OJV5_0
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

On the other hand, Wonderboys was so cute hehe <3
    crazylove
    crazylove
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 115
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-03

Post by crazylove Wed 10 Sep 2008, 7:55 am

*yawn* ..their performance was BORING! they should have put more energy into their dance since they LIPSYNCHED..

I enjoyed WonderBoys' performance thou, seungri was really cute! ^^
    ~wOonDerLoOve~
    ~wOonDerLoOve~
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 142
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by ~wOonDerLoOve~ Wed 10 Sep 2008, 7:59 am

soshit wrote:^lol..yeah ...probably sm TRAINED her too much every night for 7 years...
    btw...i think yurine, mr.tae , tardfany and hyungman were showing their true selves as men in that perf...

^^ I cracked up on this post too much. But I agree, SM trained JeSICKa long enough in his bed. Hyung Man was showing off his 'manliness.' finally, the audience can see the manly side of our fave hyung.
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Post by xjjjLOVE Wed 10 Sep 2008, 8:11 pm

thats disgusting! yet another song that was ruined by snSHIT
    and yet another song that other artists prove that they can sing WAY better

and YES I DO NOTICE!!!!!!
    during the first song everyone was just like ehh -.-
    then they get to So Hot and it's like !!!!!!!!!!
    TAEMIN look at him at Sohee's part dang!
    befuddle
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 16
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by befuddle Thu 11 Sep 2008, 11:40 am

honestly, i suddenly found snsd song less annoying when it's performed by Wonder Boys,,,

why werent they named Boys' Generation??? obviously it's too disgusting
    IhatejesSICKa
    IhatejesSICKa
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 340
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-10

Post by IhatejesSICKa Thu 11 Sep 2008, 8:56 pm

The wonderboys totally owned Sushi! XD Shindong's rap was <3 ^_^
    It's so obvious that those stupid b*tches are lip syncing especially Jessica, I know her voice probably does really sound like that(but even if that was her real voice is still sounds horrible)
    herobaby
    herobaby
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 102
    Warning :

Post by herobaby Thu 11 Sep 2008, 11:12 pm

Wonder Boys are wayy better :)

& wth they sucked at singing Shinwa's
    song! It was all shaky & craaap!
    bumlover
    bumlover
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 45
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by bumlover Fri 12 Sep 2008, 8:21 am

omg !!!! suungmiiin!!!!!!he had me fangirl squeeling all the time aaaah!!!!!
    music SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 3 922852 SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 3 922852 SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 3 922852 SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 3 922852 SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 3 922852 SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 3 922852 SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 3 922852 SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 3 922852 SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 3 922852
    SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 3 922852

SHIT DAE WONDERBOY AVTUALLY MAKED MY LIKE YOURE SONG AND YOU CANT SING SHINWAS SONG CAUSE YOURE A GAL THEN YOURE STUPID NOT TALENTED AN SHIT SHIT SHIT AND THATS IS NO EXCUSE!!!!!GO SUCK LSM DICK !! Mad
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Fri 12 Sep 2008, 11:54 am

Ayane000 wrote:what I hate most is, those f**ken delusionfuls commenting on shinwa;s TOP video on youtube saying "omg SNSD do this better" "I just watch SNSD singing this so I wanted to see the original version. SNSD sings better"
    ....err excuse me ? SNSD CAN SING ? wow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg9F3OJV5_0

That pisses me off BIG TIME.

How can anyone in their right mind, compare SNSD and SHINHWA???

How seriously, just HOW?

I just cannot digest that piece of information.

Shinhwa are friggin LEGENDS. It really insults those of us who know and love Kpop. And who have known and loved Kpop for years. They worked their ASSES off to get their name known, even when SM shunned them. They worked their asses off to make it. They were never spoon fed anything, they worked hard every step of the way and actually had substantial talent, charisma, stage presence and star quality.

Seriously, SNSD fans and their idols alike cannot fathom what respect and humility is.

Disgraceful.

Seriously.

[edit]

Go on compare performances.... See how Shinhwa radiates the stage with their powerful dancing and aura... and then see what those talentless nobodies did....

On a brighter note, damn were they cute. Good old days yo.... respect was favoured back then too. I have never seen Shinhwa insult a Sunbae since debut to this day. Or better yet, theyve never really insulted a hoobae either.
    Rawr!
    Rawr!
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 255
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by Rawr! Fri 12 Sep 2008, 12:29 pm

Im sorry but wonder boys is too gay for my blood so no comment on them.

TOP surprised me.
    1. why are they so emo? TOP is not an emo song. did yuri accidentally burn a cat this time?

2. Why does sunny not have a line? what did she not laugh at LSM;s joke at the dinner table?

3. Soo young actually sang. wow shes no longer the tall anorexic lypsyncing in the back now she lypsynched in the front like the rest of them.

4. Jess sounded squeaky. if u cant dance and sing at the same time then dont. stick to the back like the other lead vocal Seo No body.

5. Tiff should take that wig off if she is gonna fake dance

6. why did hyo roll up her pants? shinhwa never did that for TOP.

7. omgosh yoona is not there. wow thats a shocker <_<
    Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by Oh_Mona Fri 12 Sep 2008, 3:35 pm

Bento_box wrote:

How can anyone in their right mind, compare SNSD and SHINHWA???

Shinhwa are friggin LEGENDS. It really insults those of us who know and love Kpop. And who have known and loved Kpop for years. They worked their ASSES off to get their name known, even when SM shunned them. They worked their asses off to make it. They were never spoon fed anything, they worked hard every step of the way and actually had substantial talent, charisma, stage presence and star quality.

Say WHAT?

They compared SNSD with SHINHWA????

I avoided commenting here because I was still disgusted that SNSD sang a Shinhwa song (And I am no Changjo), not only was the performance WEAK, but was lipsynched badly, and even with the help with computers there voices sounded flat. You're suppost to have range when you sing or you just sound like you're talking, hun.

The choreography was weaker than the original, Shinhwa are smoother and pop the moves well, THEY ROCK THAT SONG!

Oh and who'da thunk it? They can sing it LIVE (Well partially live in the vid that Bento_box put up, but I've seen them perform it live and they sound just as good), and excuse me, but don't you think that the Shinhwa performance is more tiring than the SNSD performance? And ZOMG ZOMG WOOOOOOW, They dont CRACK!(Shinhwa that is)

Seriously, how blind and deaf do you have to be to say that SNSD did better?

Simply comparing SNSD with Shinhwa is a joke. The only thing they have in common is the "S"s in their names, wow now Soshi fans can spell too, great example you are TardFany! *Is reffering to latest STANDsubs vid*

Special Stages are something you do once, hence why they are special... lipsyncing is not suppost to be an option, no matter how "hard" or "powerful" the dance moves are, WonderBoys performed 2 songs, yet they didn't lipsync.

Soshi fans, if you really think that SNSD did SUCH a great job and that was amazing, then why go attack Shinhwa videos screaming about how you think SNSD did better, when anyone in their right minds would say otherwise. Perhaps you yourself believe that they didn't do so well and you have to go around assuring yourself and other DelusionFuls.

If you are so insecure in your fandom, go find another one with depth.

Because right now, you look pathetic.

PS Yeah, Shinhwa look adorable way back then.
    klSTAND21
    klSTAND21
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 121
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by klSTAND21 Fri 12 Sep 2008, 7:52 pm

Lol I bet you ANYTHING that Wonder Boys were more excited to sing So Hot than that one SNSD song. lol. Plus SNSD didn't even look like they wanted to perform that song. Boo!
    joshthebest

Number of posts : 2
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-12

Post by joshthebest Fri 12 Sep 2008, 8:33 pm

it's the first time , a T.O.P performance is such a boring. SO disappoint! That comment belongs to a Shinhwa fan, not me.

bout dance: failure 1. T.O.P dance is for few dancers ( Shinhwa is 6) with rather fast moves and they all wear white so the audience can follow the dance and the singers when they dance. But here, a buch of black on dark and small stage. It's like a mess, hard to follow the dance, make ur eyes tired!

bout singing: failure 2 .
    Lipsync but even lipsync they couldnt do it better. T.O.P is a kind tough and strong song with many parts pressed by high note and strong voice perfomed by Hyesung and dongwan sunbae. But wat the hell SNSD did? heck! a smooth and weak song? a ballad? oh man, such a boring!

short time preparing? heck, just because u dont have talence!
    STUpiD-CRack_HEad
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by STUpiD-CRack_HEad Fri 12 Sep 2008, 10:06 pm

this prove that SNSD can't sing & dance.... seriously!
    don't they kicking jumping & flying around when they do LIVE performance? if they can do that to their songs why can't they do to shinhwa song? there wasn't even flying jumping & kicking !? so, i don't see why .......

but IDK!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:10 am