The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+67
ALLNINEGONE
ijustlovetvxq
blackiscool
joshthebest
klSTAND21
Oh_Mona
Rawr!
bumlover
herobaby
IhatejesSICKa
befuddle
xjjjLOVE
~wOonDerLoOve~
crazylove
Ayane000
brr0kenn
Cutie
jaejae19
blabblepop
hiyostand
paboshitdae
brokenhearted
LUPIN
collation
yudit
yuniel
SujuAngeL
labingtatlo
smiley_donutXD
IhateSOSHI
wickedfairy
kil
jaeSMILES
Isis93
Bento_box
LaTard
Kari_8digi
snsdsuckss
aihartmin
SUJUDB
soshihater
x.suyin
Tuyetienhi
AngelWings
koreangurl2626
supermarbel_cake
hatepastelpink
Yumii
aquatitans
stand<3
OopurpleoO
Cherryxeero
kijun
STANDupPEOPLE
yunnie
SuperJuniorNShinee
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
xmcx
Zoy
semperSTAND
Kamo
thatsdumb
Vivid
Angela
soshit
queenbee
fuzzywuzzy
71 posters

SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th

blackiscool
    blackiscool

Number of posts : 9
    Warning :
    SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 4 Empty Re: SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th

Post by blackiscool Sat 13 Sep 2008, 10:52 am

Shinhwa danced. SNSD flailed.
    And someone please tell me why the heck were they acting cute for?
    It's supposed to be a dramatic song. tell me why

Saying they performed it better than Shinhwa is a huge insult. Mad

The 'smartest' thing the fans did was to go on YouTube and watched the MV, commenting how they like SNSD's version better.
    Right. An MV. One wonders why they didn't compare with a performance instead. *shrugs*

Old school jjang! They better not ruin other Kpop legends' songs from now onwards.
    Never again! cry

On the other hand, Wonder Boys rox! Totally owned the stage. LOL. so dear
    ijustlovetvxq
    ijustlovetvxq
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 240
    Warning :
    SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 4 Empty Re: SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th

Post by ijustlovetvxq Sun 14 Sep 2008, 7:02 am

thy ruin thew song -_-

uhm thyre soo ugly esp hyoman
    SuperJuniorNShinee
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 171
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-02

Post by SuperJuniorNShinee Sun 14 Sep 2008, 3:10 pm

This prove that they ain't the girls version of Super Junior. If Sung min & Shin Dong (Super Junior) can sing live why can't they, even Tae Min sings live well and he's like 15 freakin younger then SNSD

-Edit-
    ALLNINEGONE
    ALLNINEGONE
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 47
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by ALLNINEGONE Sun 14 Sep 2008, 4:32 pm

yeah...,, where is Yoona??
    Where is she??? XD!!!
    arr...I think it 's weird when they try so much to act,,,
    It just make me laugh,,,*lol*
    leeyejin
    Anti

Number of posts : 46
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-04

Post by leeyejin Sun 14 Sep 2008, 10:58 pm

I'm sorry, So Nyuh Shi Dae. We just can't take you seriously when you're all clones of each other. Just because you're wearing black and grim expressions doesn't make you any more mature. Oh, and the end pose looked just very off. Can't describe it... it looks like they're expecting some grand applause. Keep dreaming, girls... (or boys...?)
    `RAIN(:
    `RAIN(:
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 36
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-08

Post by `RAIN(: Mon 15 Sep 2008, 8:28 am

i think snsd cant perform anything right?
    i dunno. but they seems to be lacking smtg.
    hmmm., the girls have to stop somehow,
    cant SM notice that evryone is like hating them?
    duuhh~
    IhateSnSbtiche
    IhateSnSbtiche
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 31
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Post by IhateSnSbtiche Thu 20 Nov 2008, 5:54 am

OMG!!!!
    That is the worst ever..
    My face was like bored throughout the whole performance..
    1st, why is someone trying to be like Kibum, show her arm, you're a girl!!! It looks weird when you do it!!!!!
    2nd, erm, don't give me that crap that it's a powerful dance...SHINHWA can sing it live when they are only 6 people, DBSK can sing Rising Sun live, SUJU can sing Don't Don live..

Delusionfools just wouldn't admit, that their darlings are waaaay below par..haih....

Love Wonder Boys, even they don't want to sing GG that much..hahahaha...
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD Is Put to Shame at Inkigayo's 500th - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Mizuki Sat 20 Dec 2008, 12:44 am

Oh, wow! Okay, SNSD totally tried to hard to put "attitude" into the dance, which made it look weird. Wonder Boys totally made Girls Generation appealing to our ears.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:29 am