The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
IhatejesSICKa
empress_ellen
KaoriSaru
musicmakesmehigh
stand<3
Cutie
suki_sama
Tiffany_Ugly
yuniel
asiian_melodii*
soshit
LUPIN
Ethanol
~MiXiHae~DBSK
SuJugirl95
soshihater
B*tchanny
xjjjLOVE
Hannie*Saru
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
jaeSMILES
Zoy
SUJUDB
Evilicewolf
brokenhearted
Yumii
boomboomnya
snoopykiri
snsdsuckss
xisa
amylia
Bento_box
queenbee
Tangera
38 posters

RUMOR: Will Silent Treatment occur during SM TOWN '08?

Ethanol
    Ethanol
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :
    RUMOR: Will Silent Treatment occur during SM TOWN '08? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10RUMOR: Will Silent Treatment occur during SM TOWN '08? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-28

RUMOR: Will Silent Treatment occur during SM TOWN '08? - Page 2 Empty Re: RUMOR: Will Silent Treatment occur during SM TOWN '08?

Post by Ethanol Fri 08 Aug 2008, 3:54 am

Ain't no way they're gonna collab with precious DBSK! They'll probably accuse them of sexual harassment again if one of the guys put their arms around their nasty wh*re shoulders! Twisted Evil
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :
    RUMOR: Will Silent Treatment occur during SM TOWN '08? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10RUMOR: Will Silent Treatment occur during SM TOWN '08? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-22

RUMOR: Will Silent Treatment occur during SM TOWN '08? - Page 2 Empty Re: RUMOR: Will Silent Treatment occur during SM TOWN '08?

Post by LUPIN Fri 08 Aug 2008, 4:12 am

since when has SM TOWN become a battle ground for FCs??

i know BoA stays mostly at Japan but to not put her up in the concert at once?? ridiculous! (though it kinda makes me think that it was because of schedules and stuff)

LSM is planning something fishy...i hate to say it but the whole collab thing might be a possibility especially to prevent the Black Silent Sea from happening...

when it does happen..(which i hope it won't)..our dear FCs should be ready for the sacrifice of launching the black sea even if our precious idols are there...(which i hope won't happen as well)

basically what i'm saying is..as a super junior fan,, and we mostly say this: "Expect the unexpected and be ready for whatever that may happen.."

As long as we are STANDing..then we shouldn't back down..hahaha
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Fri 08 Aug 2008, 4:44 am

Hannie*Saru wrote:SNSD isn't talented enough to be paired up with DBSK and they're too big... In size they'd be better with Suju, but LSM doesn't care because he's just catering to the sushi fans

NO NO NO!!!!!

NOT WITH SUJU EITHER!!

SNSD are better of off stage and disbanded... ELF has had enough of SNSD and LSM will DEFINITELY have a war if he does a collab between Suju and those 9 biatches! He's been trying to keep the peace with us ELFs coz of the whole ONLY13 movement and the last thing he needs is to agitate ELF again... we have been waiting since forever to see 13 boys on stage once more and adding those 9 in the mix will be downright suicide...

And I agree... LSM doesn't care.. but not because he caters to the sushi fans... no... he caters to tardfany's and jessicka's slutty mouths...
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Fri 08 Aug 2008, 5:38 am

i hope ShaPingKaEl will do something like this...
    RUMOR: Will Silent Treatment occur during SM TOWN '08? - Page 2 13sk9

^like e.l.f made ONLY13 or cassies made HI TVXQ ♥..
    when SHItdae performing on stage they should make something like SHITDAE DISBAND or smth like that..that would be awesome!! hypnotize
    asiian_melodii*
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 33
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by asiian_melodii* Fri 08 Aug 2008, 5:43 am

"that is supposed to involve all SM artistes"

my a$$
    they only made BoA here since the sales were low.
    WHERE IS THE TRAX??AND BLACKBEAT??
    AND HYUNJIN AND ISAK AND HEEBON AND AYUMI???

I think SM isn't THAT stupid to let DBSK & SNSD promote together.

unless they want to get rid of SNSD quickly
    yuniel
    yuniel
    STAND Staff
    STAND Staff

Female Number of posts : 313
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by yuniel Fri 08 Aug 2008, 10:44 am

Bento_box (Sane) wrote:Yet they were ready to leave out BoA? Friggin unbelievable!!

yeah exactly!

An SM representative mentioned "We have not discussed any possible solutions with CARTEL (made up of TVXQ, Super Junior and SS501 fans), who remained silent during SNSD's performances at Dream concert. After the release of SNSD's apology letter, there are still many people who protested against SNSD via phone calls or emails. However, we cannot leave out SNSD in a concert that is supposed to involve all SM artistes. This dilemma/problem has to be taken into account.

Like BoA wasn't even included in the first place. WTH!?
    and open you eyes big and wide SM, BoA contributed so much not only to your company, but also to kpop and asia. And you freaking left her out for the seoul performance.
    What did snsd do? Get more and more antifans and critism, making us insult you for your stupidity, and making people think that by waving stupid lollipops, you get to be "top idols of korea".
    Tiffany_Ugly
    Tiffany_Ugly
    Anti

Number of posts : 88
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Tiffany_Ugly Fri 08 Aug 2008, 11:07 am

Oh, no why cant they just snsd not perfor, i dont want to snshit collaborate with the great group and singer.. must not dbsk
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Post by Bento_box Fri 08 Aug 2008, 11:34 am

The one thing I hope for is, that no other SMTown fans show up whatsoever.

And only InSanes are there and they wreck the place.

That would send the right message, cos PaPa SM only cares about the money.
    Hannie*Saru
    Hannie*Saru
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 297
    Warning :

Post by Hannie*Saru Fri 08 Aug 2008, 11:45 am

If the concert is to involve all SM artists, why isn't Ayumi performing? I don't think she's done anything since she joined SM
    suki_sama
    suki_sama
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 79
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-04

Post by suki_sama Fri 08 Aug 2008, 12:34 pm

i feel so bad fro DBSK they are so full of talent and have great looks and they are stuck with little plastic-no-talent-what-so-ever-pole-dancing-bitches
    (i love my master piece I love you such a long word but so true)

they are still together because of f**ken sunny LSM likes them cause of his stupid plastic niece.
    Cutie
    Cutie
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 156
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Cutie Fri 08 Aug 2008, 12:41 pm

Hannie*Saru wrote:If the concert is to involve all SM artists, why isn't Ayumi performing? I don't think she's done anything since she joined SM

Well... she gets 20 second roles as a side character in a drama, and has done a cf for eye-drops.

Not to forget, in smtown mv, she got only 5 seconds of spotlight.

She deserves more than SNSD!
    Evilicewolf
    Evilicewolf
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by Evilicewolf Fri 08 Aug 2008, 12:57 pm

Cutie wrote:
    Hannie*Saru wrote:If the concert is to involve all SM artists, why isn't Ayumi performing? I don't think she's done anything since she joined SM

Well... she gets 20 second roles as a side character in a drama, and has done a cf for eye-drops.

Not to forget, in smtown mv, she got only 5 seconds of spotlight.

She deserves more than SNSD!
    I remember watching that cf, it was like 15 sec (or less) long! When I first found out that Ayumi was going to be in SM, I was so happy, now I just want her out and in a different company!!! I hate how Mr. SM is basically ignoring her, in favor of SNSD.
    cry I want my Ayumi back!
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Post by stand<3 Fri 08 Aug 2008, 4:58 pm

gosh i was really happy when i read, they will re-consider, if they will let snshitd perform or not.. not until to the part where they mention a collab with DBSK!!!
    HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOO....
    WTF? i really want to do a brain operation on the guy to see if anything is wrong with his brain?
    musicmakesmehigh
    Anti

Number of posts : 61
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by musicmakesmehigh Fri 08 Aug 2008, 8:28 pm

a SNSD and TVXQ collaboartion??

SNSD performing alone is TROUBLE. If they do a collaboartion, do you guys know how this would go for Cassiopeia??? OMFG does LSM really want this girls to DIE?? i mean yeah, that would be great!! but i don't like the collaboration with TVXQ. I don't want any interaction between SNSD and TVXQ!! SEPARATE THE REAL TALENT FROM FAKE ONES. SNSD are just ride ons on TVXQ's popularity!!
    KaoriSaru
    KaoriSaru
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 66
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by KaoriSaru Sat 09 Aug 2008, 8:43 am

I think if they perform with other groups. It wont heal anything or gain anything. It will just make it a lot more worst. The best thing to do its just dont allow SNSD to perform. Its what we want anyway and its more peaceful this way.
    empress_ellen
    empress_ellen
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 96
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by empress_ellen Sat 09 Aug 2008, 8:53 am

If DBSK and SNSD sing together OH NO DBSK's beautiful voices will be drowned out by those shitty voices that SNSD built their "singing" career on...............
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Post by Bento_box Sat 09 Aug 2008, 10:05 am

Um.... I'm pretty sure there is going to be an SMTown performance.

So technically everyone will be performing together. Whats the point of an SMTown cncert if SMtown dont perform together?
    Cutie
    Cutie
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 156
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Cutie Sat 09 Aug 2008, 5:29 pm

btw, when is SMTown concert going to start?

ah. Five more days >.<
    IhatejesSICKa
    IhatejesSICKa
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 340
    Warning :
    RUMOR: Will Silent Treatment occur during SM TOWN '08? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10RUMOR: Will Silent Treatment occur during SM TOWN '08? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

Post by IhatejesSICKa Sun 10 Aug 2008, 7:13 pm

They better not even think about! That's out of the question. Collaborating with TVXQ. I mean come on Haptic motion was enough! I think SM is asking for a fight with Cassies everywhere. I mean seriously, that was the worst thought ever thoughted(???)....
    mkd454
    mkd454
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 72
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by mkd454 Wed 13 Aug 2008, 11:43 pm

Zoy (Sane) wrote:lol, i read that rumour about DBSK/SNSD on stage together... gawd, i think cassies would be pissed... but can you imagine, every time a dong bang sings they cheer but when a snsd sings they shut up? ROFL!

*sigh* i'd find it so hilarious if the cancel SNSD at last minute (doubt it'll happen since LSM is so hell bent on promoting his little sluts).

& just for info...

DBSK: Late August & SNSD was pushed back to September... but that could all change during SM Concerts RUMOR: Will Silent Treatment occur during SM TOWN '08? - Page 2 438404

hahah i'd only cheer when dbsk sings too. I'd love for someone to record that if this whole crazy idea actually happens.
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Thu 14 Aug 2008, 6:01 am

EDIT: THIS IS FOR THE SM TOWN CONCERT IN SHANGHAI!!!

Spoiler:

Razz Razz Razz

Last edited by queenbee on Thu 14 Aug 2008, 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong country...)
    Elfie
    Elfie
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 462
    Warning :
    RUMOR: Will Silent Treatment occur during SM TOWN '08? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10RUMOR: Will Silent Treatment occur during SM TOWN '08? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Elfie Fri 26 Sep 2008, 8:48 am

SM Entertainment would either not allow SNSD to perform (which is impossible, since their names are already on those promotional posters) , or decrease their number of performances, or let SNSD perform/collaborate with TVXQ on the same stage or use other means to allow fans and anti-fans (mainly CARTEL) to resolve their differences.

LETTING THOSE SHITS PERFORMING WITH DBSK? omg. insane.
    elfandwonderful
    elfandwonderful
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 90
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-15

Post by elfandwonderful Tue 23 Jun 2009, 12:31 pm

sorry, but i m new

what is cartel??
    lirujoong
    lirujoong
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 316
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by lirujoong Tue 23 Jun 2009, 12:50 pm

elfandwonderful wrote:sorry, but i m new

what is cartel??

CARTEL is the anti-fan group consisting fans of DBSK, SuJu, and SS501. That protested against them in Dream Concert 08.

Cassiopeia Triple S ELF

Last edited by Bento_box on Tue 23 Jun 2009, 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding info, dont wanna spaaaaaaaaaaaam)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:06 am