The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
IhatejesSICKa
empress_ellen
KaoriSaru
musicmakesmehigh
stand<3
Cutie
suki_sama
Tiffany_Ugly
yuniel
asiian_melodii*
soshit
LUPIN
Ethanol
~MiXiHae~DBSK
SuJugirl95
soshihater
B*tchanny
xjjjLOVE
Hannie*Saru
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
jaeSMILES
Zoy
SUJUDB
Evilicewolf
brokenhearted
Yumii
boomboomnya
snoopykiri
snsdsuckss
xisa
amylia
Bento_box
queenbee
Tangera
38 posters

RUMOR: Will Silent Treatment occur during SM TOWN '08?

Tangera
    Tangera

Number of posts : 104
    Warning :
    RUMOR: Will Silent Treatment occur during SM TOWN '08? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10RUMOR: Will Silent Treatment occur during SM TOWN '08? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

RUMOR: Will Silent Treatment occur during SM TOWN '08? Empty RUMOR: Will Silent Treatment occur during SM TOWN '08?

Post by Tangera Thu 07 Aug 2008, 10:00 am

Original article from: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=415901620
    Credits: 黑色海洋_CA + 金强 (Korean - Chinese translations) + Tangera (Chinese - English translations)

Title: Will Silent Treatment occur during SM TOWN '08?

Translator's notes are indicated by [T/N...]

Regarding the upcoming SM TOWN Summer Concert to be held at the Seoul Olympic Stadium, SM Entertainment is still considering/discussing/finalizing SNSD's performance. On that day, all performances will be carried out by all singers under SM Entertainment, such as TVXQ!, BoA, Super Junior, SHINee, Cheon Sang Ji Hee The Grace etc.

However, SNSD's situation is different. SM Entertainment is very concerned about what happened during the Dream Concert held on 7 June, when most fans from other fanclubs remained silent and di not clap during SNSD's performance.

At that time, those fans had said that SNSD had shown disregard for their sunbaes such as TVXQ! and SHINHWA when they are on variety shows or radio programmes, thus we cannot support SNSD.

An SM representative mentioned "We have not discussed any possible solutions with CARTEL (made up of TVXQ, Super Junior and SS501 fans), who remained silent during SNSD's performances at Dream concert. After the release of SNSD's apology letter, there are still many people who protested against SNSD via phone calls or emails. However, we cannot leave out SNSD in a concert that is supposed to involve all SM artistes. This dilemma/problem has to be taken into account.

SM Entertainment would either not allow SNSD to perform (which is impossible, since their names are already on those promotional posters) , or decrease their number of performances, or let SNSD perform/collaborate with TVXQ on the same stage or use other means to allow fans and anti-fans (mainly CARTEL) to resolve their differences.

errrr....I am not sure if this article is reliable either~ Pretty much nothing has been confirmed/released to the media yet. [Of course not.]

Last edited by Tangera on Thu 07 Aug 2008, 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :
    RUMOR: Will Silent Treatment occur during SM TOWN '08? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10RUMOR: Will Silent Treatment occur during SM TOWN '08? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

RUMOR: Will Silent Treatment occur during SM TOWN '08? Empty Re: RUMOR: Will Silent Treatment occur during SM TOWN '08?

Post by queenbee Thu 07 Aug 2008, 10:15 am

OH HELL NO!!!

NO COLLABORATIONS!!!

Is SM really insane? Does he think having a collaboration instead will appease the dislike of the fans against the Shitheads???

An SM representative mentioned "We have not discussed any possible solutions with CARTEL (made up of TVXQ, Super Junior and SS501 fans), who remained silent during SNSD's performances at Dream concert. After the release of SNSD's apology letter, there are still many people who protested against SNSD via phone calls or emails. However, we cannot leave out SNSD in a concert that is supposed to involve all SM artistes. This dilemma/problem has to be taken into account.

Possible solution SM?

DISBAND SNSD!!!!

And your problems just getting started... its not just Cartel this time... its now bigger than you ever imagined SM... 샤핑카엘 fot the win!!
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

RUMOR: Will Silent Treatment occur during SM TOWN '08? Empty Re: RUMOR: Will Silent Treatment occur during SM TOWN '08?

Post by Bento_box Thu 07 Aug 2008, 10:15 am

Yet they were ready to leave out BoA? Friggin unbelievable!!

Tangera sweetie, do you have a link to the original Korean? I seriously wanna check it out.

Firstly, Triple S is not involved, secondly why would they even consider talking to them, the SM officials that is. They have no reason to. The things that pisses off people so much is SM not bothering to cooperate. They dont even consider the fans, they disregard them entirely. That's why it's gotten so big now.

*sigh*

This to me seems a little fishy, because it sounds too much like the rumours we've been hearing. Unfortunately, I have reason to believe this is fan-made, the article.

Tangera as ever, great translating. I love you
    amylia
    amylia
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 67
    Warning :

Post by amylia Thu 07 Aug 2008, 10:21 am

If they're thinking of another collaboration, than SM must be out of their idiotic mind. And with TVXQ too? They must be really losing it. Any collaboration with TVXQ or SuJu right now will be like adding fuel to the raging fire. You'll crash and burn. Do we need to remind that how long has it been since DBSK and all 13 members of SuJu have been performing in Korea? And since Cassies and ELFs are not really fond of those girls, it will be a disaster.

They will have better luck with CSJH. Just take them out already. Plain and simple. What's so hard about that? Oh btw, it's not CARTEL anymore. It's ShaPingCaTel (how do you spell it again?) now. Basically all SM FCs are against them. Good luck SM. You're gonna need it.

On 2nd thought, maybe the collaboration should go on. It will be like them signing their own career's death certificate. And we can see Cassie and ELF wreck their anger on them. Now that will be amusing.

Bento_box (Sane) wrote:Yet they were ready to leave out BoA? Friggin unbelievable!!

This to me seems a little fishy, because it sounds too much like the rumours we've been hearing. Unfortunately, I have reason to believe this is fan-made, the article.

What rumors BB? Care to explain? Well, I don't know if BoA can even save the concert now. Have the ticket been sold out yet? They've already announce BoA is coming right? But still no sign that tickets have been sold out.
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Thu 07 Aug 2008, 10:39 am

^^ the same stuff we've been hearing amylia since we found out about SMTOWNLIVE 08. Its all fan speculation, none of it is confirmed. Those rumours tend to spread online and some people take it for fact.

A lot of this article isnt quite logical, thats why I think its not legit. And yes BoA is coming. It bothered me for them to say that its not right for all of SMTOWN to have a concert and not all artists perform. Yet they ony brought in BoA after they were embarassed at the lowsales.

This is getting seriously fishy.
    xisa
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 65
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-25

Post by xisa Thu 07 Aug 2008, 10:46 am

Despite this article might not be legit, I sure hope they will get another taste of the black sea~ Razz

Collaboration would be a disaster. It would only make the fans angrier than ever, the InSane would be jealous of TVXQ, Cassiopeia would be even madder and probably boycott the perf as well...its seriously a bad idea. =/

They should just not allow SNSD to perform. XD That way everyone would be happy =3 If those sushi rollers not happy then just feed them off with fanmeeting or SNSD own events or solo concerts...
    snsdsuckss
    snsdsuckss
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by snsdsuckss Thu 07 Aug 2008, 12:52 pm

i wish they'll NEVER performed
    anti fans, go do the silence treatment so SM will know how much EVERYONE hatessss so nyuh shit dae!
    snoopykiri

Number of posts : 9
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Post by snoopykiri Thu 07 Aug 2008, 1:43 pm

oh god~ seriously, if SNSD performs together with my beloved DBSK~
    I'm sorry but I'm not gonna even cheer for the boys that day
    Its ashamed because I'm also a Cassiopeia
    But I'm not gonna let SM think that having SNSD and DBSK perform together will solve the problem
    Cause it'll only make Cassiopeia hates them more~ although they still cheers for the boys (and make the video of the concert look like SNSD is having a lot of supports)

SNSD~ COULD YOU JUST DISBAND PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
    boomboomnya
    boomboomnya
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 196
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by boomboomnya Thu 07 Aug 2008, 1:46 pm

collaboration will not make anything better
    god SM is so retarded
    if anything it will make it worse

here's an idea: DON'T LET THEM PERFORM period.
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Yumii Thu 07 Aug 2008, 1:55 pm

Collaboration with TVXQ..?? look like SM is asking for WAR.. LOL
    well.. i'll just WAIT for the good new.. ^^ cheering

Tangera.. thx for the translation.. RUMOR: Will Silent Treatment occur during SM TOWN '08? 383317
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by brokenhearted Thu 07 Aug 2008, 1:58 pm

WOW SM is HELLA STUPID!!

Seriously they think collab them with dbsk or any other popular group is gonna cut it...hell no if anything it will only cause more antis & more hate..
    the only solution is to disband them.
    I don't see anything wrong with that. Once you disband them then there goes the solution. SM will be happy again. All the other fan clubs will continue to support & show love for other SM artists.

Also I hope they cut down their performance time.
    Evilicewolf
    Evilicewolf
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by Evilicewolf Thu 07 Aug 2008, 2:12 pm

I really hope that there's gonna be another silent treatment at the concert!!!! That would be so awesome!! Maybe it's the push Mr. SM needs to see the light.
    RUMOR: Will Silent Treatment occur during SM TOWN '08? 487908

Though if he doesn't, and continues to support those things well then,
    RUMOR: Will Silent Treatment occur during SM TOWN '08? 31983
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by brokenhearted Thu 07 Aug 2008, 4:25 pm

you know even if they do have the plastics collab with dbsk or any other popular group i still hope the fans will remain silent for it.
    Yes i know it's DBSK & you want to cheer but if you cheer then you cheer for the plastics as well which is what SM wants & then they'll do more collab with the plastics & DBSK because they see that, that is the only way fans & antis will cheer for them if they are collab. with others.
    but if the fans remain quiet still then the message will get to SM & they will have to realize the antis mean business when they say they don't want the plastics in kpop business.
    SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Post by SUJUDB Thu 07 Aug 2008, 4:26 pm

SM Entertainment would either not allow SNSD to perform (which is impossible, since their names are already on those promotional posters) , or decrease their number of performances, or let SNSD perform/collaborate with TVXQ on the same stage or use other means to allow fans and anti-fans (mainly CARTEL) to resolve their differences.

WTF!!! Mad drunken Collab with DBSK who are 10000000000 times better than ShitDae??!!!!! SM Is asking to get killed/run over/assassinated/murdered.....
    Seriously, if this article is real, then i hope they just come to a solution of leaving them out of the concert. I mean
    However, we cannot leave out SNSD in a concert that is supposed to involve all SM artistes. This dilemma/problem has to be taken into account.

wow....and you didn't even invite BoA until the sales were an embarassment...>.> If SM really uses that as an excuse, no one will buy it. Especially Jumping BoA's.

Thank you for the article (whether it's legit or not, i hope it is and i hope it isn't at the same time because....a Collab??....I already thought that there was something going on when DBSK's 4th Album release date is close to ShitDae's.....(DBSK: aug. 27, sept 18, sept 21, sept 28 <---not sure which one.......Then ShitDae: Sept/Oct...)<---LSM if you let them promote together, i'll hunt you down, you better keep all your light open at night!!!! Razz

-edit-

V Zoy: I've heard from soompi in the DBSK thread and there were many different sources for the release date of the album....so since 3 of them are in mid/late september.......Just think that ShitDae will/might release in the same month makes me think that LSM wants to do something with the two groups, and that no one's going to like it >.>

Last edited by SUJUDB on Thu 07 Aug 2008, 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :

Post by Zoy Thu 07 Aug 2008, 4:34 pm

lol, i read that rumour about DBSK/SNSD on stage together... gawd, i think cassies would be pissed... but can you imagine, every time a dong bang sings they cheer but when a snsd sings they shut up? ROFL!

*sigh* i'd find it so hilarious if the cancel SNSD at last minute (doubt it'll happen since LSM is so hell bent on promoting his little sluts).

& just for info...

DBSK: Late August & SNSD was pushed back to September... but that could all change during SM Concerts RUMOR: Will Silent Treatment occur during SM TOWN '08? 438404
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Post by Yumii Thu 07 Aug 2008, 4:41 pm

lol, i read that rumour about DBSK/SNSD on stage together... gawd, i think cassies would be pissed... but can you imagine, every time a dong bang sings they cheer but when a snsd sings they shut up? ROFL!

^ I'm sure Cassies would be pissed about that!
    hahhaa...all the fan clubs shut up when SNSD sings.. That will be so GREAT!
    but how about SNSD and DBSK sing together... O_O
    arhhh.. don't wanna think about that anymore.. >.<;;
    jaeSMILES
    jaeSMILES
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 275
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by jaeSMILES Thu 07 Aug 2008, 5:22 pm

A collab with TVXQ? Piece of adivce to LSM: Lets try not to piss of Cassie, wells you did that anyway by not taking out SNSD, but lets try to keep them peaceful, and lets also try not to make them barf during the concert? I think, that if the SNSD/DBSK collab went through there isnt going to be a black sea. Its going to be much worse than that! Its going to be a red and orange sea...if you get where im coming from? *grabs torch and pickforks*

But I wouldnt mind having them being pulled out at last minute. *sigh* the things SM has to do to make sure no one dies at a concert Razz
    not like anyone would die of course *looks from side to side*
    STUpiD-CRack_HEad
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by STUpiD-CRack_HEad Thu 07 Aug 2008, 5:59 pm

Collaboration with DBSK ?! you kidding right?
    Sm is just tooo stupid these days!
    ahahaha && maybe SM doesn't want to end THe WAR!!
    Hannie*Saru
    Hannie*Saru
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 297
    Warning :

Post by Hannie*Saru Thu 07 Aug 2008, 7:12 pm

SNSD isn't talented enough to be paired up with DBSK and they're too big... In size they'd be better with Suju, but LSM doesn't care because he's just catering to the sushi fans
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Post by xjjjLOVE Thu 07 Aug 2008, 8:20 pm

I don't think this is real ....
    I doubt SM staff would know about the "Cartel" name would they?
    but still try and make it better by ... doing COLLAB?!
    are they out of their minds?!
    If they do try ANYTHING like that ... I'd like kill them all
    they only way that I'll except a collab with SNSD is if they did a collad with the greedy bastard himself LSM!
    B*tchanny
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Post by B*tchanny Thu 07 Aug 2008, 8:21 pm

the only solution is dont let snsd perform ever again and most of all disband snsd.
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Thu 07 Aug 2008, 8:42 pm

NONNONONOONNO!!!
    THERE WILL BE NO COLLABS!!
    OR I'LL KICK LSM'S BUTT FOR SURE!!!

WHAT THE HELL????
    YAHH!! I'M SURE COLLABORATIONS WILL NEVER SOLVE ANYTHING!
    IT WILL ADD ANOTHER PROBLEMS AND OF COURSE IT WILL MAKE ELFS AND CAASIES SOO ANGRY!!
    JUST LIKE ME!!!

JUST KICK THOSE GIRLS OUT OF SMTOWN LIVE!!!
    WE WANT BOA!!!
    SuJugirl95
    SuJugirl95
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 70
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Post by SuJugirl95 Thu 07 Aug 2008, 11:17 pm

I bet the 'Silent Treatment' will happen again because Cassiopeia and E.L.F wasn't gonna go because of SNSD until they found out BoA is gonna be there so they are going now

Post by Guest Thu 07 Aug 2008, 11:31 pm

LSM is just trying too hard to piss of all the fanclubs...
    he should learn how to stop pissing off all the fanclubs already
    he is just trying so hard so he can keep SNSD alive in the music industry
    if LSM keep making collaborations wif SNSD and DBSK/Suju/etc.
    im pretty sure CARTEL and other fanclubs would want to have LSM dead
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    RUMOR: Will Silent Treatment occur during SM TOWN '08? Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10RUMOR: Will Silent Treatment occur during SM TOWN '08? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Fri 08 Aug 2008, 1:07 am

LET JUST SNSD NOT PERFORM ON THE STAGE!
    IF THEY PERFORM,I'M GOING TO DIE!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:14 pm