The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
ihateyoona
makino
WhatTheHell?!
stand<3
chocohippo
schiller
black_ocean
Deliberately
ai_sumairu
~MiXiHae~DBSK
1232j3
CRT_xera
lucky730
cherry_berry
xsilverettex
smileybee
paboshitdae
soshihater
fseventh
blabblepop
xjjjLOVE
pinkrebel18
taiyou_no_namida
izzybellboo
jaejae19
key
rainiskye.
desertthem
blackbunny
Mizuki
LUPIN
stealing_life
queenbee
37 posters

When is too much Yoona already TOO MUCH??

Deliberately
    Deliberately
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 311
    Warning :
    When is too much Yoona already TOO MUCH?? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10When is too much Yoona already TOO MUCH?? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-18

When is too much Yoona already TOO MUCH?? - Page 2 Empty Re: When is too much Yoona already TOO MUCH??

Post by Deliberately Wed 04 Mar 2009, 10:49 am

Seriously why Yoona... from day 1 since I met her I NEVER thought she was pretty (yeah her in DBSK PV and SUJU PV).... I have to admit she looks sweet when she smiles but that's about it. She lack charisma, she's plain...she doesn't SHINE naturally unlike Yeon Hee or Go Ara. Even her hoobae in SHINee's MV looks hotter than her. GOSH I mean they could've used Go Ara.... or something.. WHY HER.... it's such a waste.
    black_ocean
    black_ocean
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 51
    Warning :
    When is too much Yoona already TOO MUCH?? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10When is too much Yoona already TOO MUCH?? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-10

When is too much Yoona already TOO MUCH?? - Page 2 Empty Re: When is too much Yoona already TOO MUCH??

Post by black_ocean Wed 04 Mar 2009, 1:55 pm

arghh...
    sooman is really annoying..
    why does he have to put yoona in 24/7 mv??
    SidusHQ is an actor/actress company right??
    there are many pretty girls there for sure..
    i think yoona's acting skill isn't too good..
    schiller
    Anti

Number of posts : 75
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-01

Post by schiller Wed 04 Mar 2009, 11:46 pm

it was too much since the beginning
    chocohippo
    chocohippo
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 443
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by chocohippo Thu 05 Mar 2009, 12:42 pm

HAH.

LIZARD CAN'T ACT. SHE CAN'T SING EITHER.

Razz
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by stand<3 Fri 06 Mar 2009, 1:01 am

why is she even at tat press con. or something??
    is that for their debut or for "the group" she is only guest in the mv
    why is there?? she is not part of the group!!
    WhatTheHell?!
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 120
    Warning :
    When is too much Yoona already TOO MUCH?? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10When is too much Yoona already TOO MUCH?? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-08

Post by WhatTheHell?! Sun 08 Mar 2009, 7:17 pm

EHMAGAWD. ROSEY IS BACK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    ROSEY GET AWAY FROM THAT LIZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aww i miss his blonde hair...but he's still prettier than yoono!
    makino
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 163
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-22

Post by makino Wed 11 Mar 2009, 11:29 pm

i've to admit that when i first saw her, i thought she was pretty. my mom thought so, too. but after staring for a few seconds, she just looks weird and plain. i have no clue what she does in the back and not in public, but she is definitely up to something.
    ihateyoona
    ihateyoona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 117
    Warning :
    When is too much Yoona already TOO MUCH?? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10When is too much Yoona already TOO MUCH?? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post by ihateyoona Tue 17 Mar 2009, 9:50 pm

It just had to be lizard face with that pee dress. T__T
    kekegirl

Female Number of posts : 7
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-07

Post by kekegirl Fri 20 Mar 2009, 3:07 am

i read that she's staring in another drama already..with kwon sang woo? i think..i can't remember at the moment..but i think the drama title is cinderalla man? iono...but ugh...she's seriously not going away at all!
    serenade_me_jazz2
    serenade_me_jazz2
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 66
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-30

Post by serenade_me_jazz2 Fri 01 May 2009, 9:27 pm

why her???

actress??? are they really looking for a person who can act not just dropping some VINEGAR in her eyes???

huh!!!
    there are soo many great actresses there...

others never failed to make me cry and believe what's happening in the story!!!!

duh!!!
    how much SM???
    HOW MUCH???
    lovewg
    lovewg
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 114
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-25

Post by lovewg Wed 13 May 2009, 12:26 am

I love that group, but seriously, Yoona needs to get out of my face like right now...we are seeing TOO MUCH of her, and it's getting annoying...

AND WOW! Really! She can act??? Arrrg
    ZZZDevil
    ZZZDevil
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 196
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-21

Post by ZZZDevil Sat 06 Jun 2009, 5:44 am

Yah...I'm also kinda sick of Yoona already....With Kwang Sang Woo and now this MV...Gosh!!! drunken

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:23 am