The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
yuniel
snsdsuckss
koreangurl2626
SujuAngeL
cherry_berry
Yumii
Raemi
kil
stand<3
Oh_Mona
OopurpleoO
collation
soshihater
soshit
LUPIN
ai_sumairu
KihaeXi
jaejae19
Bento_box
~MiXiHae~DBSK
queenbee
25 posters

Yoona wins an acting award... NOT!

queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :
    Yoona wins an acting award... NOT! Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Yoona wins an acting award... NOT! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Yoona wins an acting award... NOT! Empty Yoona wins an acting award... NOT!

Post by queenbee Mon 03 Nov 2008, 5:03 am

Yoona wins an acting award... NOT! 1e270810

News spread out that SNSD member Im Yoon Ah just won an acting award in the recently concluded Korean Drama Festival 2008 for her role in the KBS drama "You Are My Destiny".

The drama started airing last May 2008, which has kept the girl busy to the point of not participating in any SNSD related activity. So much for the power of nine...

Now before you guys question the panel of judges, we would just like to point out...

Yoona did NOT win an ACTING award... as opposed to what Delusionals are getting all excited about...

Yoona won an award based on Popularity votes... and she wasn't the ONLY winner of "Most Popular" either.

Here is the list of winners for the Popularity Awards: Kim Bum of “East of Eden” (MBC), Kim Hee Jeong of “First Wives’ Club” (SBS), Kim Hyun Sook of “Rude Miss Young Ae” (TVN), and Im Yoon Ah of “You Are My Destiny” (KBS).

The girl was even feeling very important too... apparently, she wasn't even there to receive her "award"...

For a girl who can't act even if her life depended on it, I guess a popularity vote was all she could get. Now if only Delusionfuls can get THAT into their brains.

source: hanfever

Last edited by queenbee on Mon 03 Nov 2008, 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    Yoona wins an acting award... NOT! Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10Yoona wins an acting award... NOT! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Yoona wins an acting award... NOT! Empty Re: Yoona wins an acting award... NOT!

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Mon 03 Nov 2008, 5:16 am

oH No!!!!!!!!!!!
    how come this lizard won the award??
    no,no!!
    she is totaly untalented!!!
    Kim Bum should win that award!!!!
    oh my G!!
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :
    Yoona wins an acting award... NOT! Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Yoona wins an acting award... NOT! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Mon 03 Nov 2008, 5:19 am

^
    Miraxi... ALL of them won the Most Popular Award...
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Mon 03 Nov 2008, 5:22 am

Razz

XD~ Really I cant stop giggling, because I have tried to give that show a chance, really because of the great supporting cast, but... I can't take horrible lead actors/actresses. Even though some seriously click-happy delusionfuls seem to think she can act, her role really put a damper on a seemingly decent drama. Let's hope it ends soon. Nevertheless this also annoys me because there are so many above average KBS dramas, why "You are my destiny"?

That's just a "fluff" award and she wasnt even there to accept it, whatever yo ~ Divas dont last that long in the game without any substantial talent.

One thing this drama did is, make me realise how long a neck Yoona has. Really, wow.
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by jaejae19 Mon 03 Nov 2008, 5:25 am

haha. i dont get why those delusionals mistake that popularity award with and acting one.. like cmon mehn.. they're two different awards and interchanging them would be like... pure stupidity??

harhar..
    KihaeXi
    KihaeXi
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1028
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by KihaeXi Mon 03 Nov 2008, 5:37 am

WTH!?

I knew she was popular among ignorant viewers .

She only got the role 'cos of her oh-so-lovely! plastic face!
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Mon 03 Nov 2008, 5:47 am

My younger sister's friend like to watch You Are My Destiny not cause it's a great drama or what but because she likes to see Yoona crying and in pain! XD Can't believe she won somthing though... It seems... Impossible... so proud
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by LUPIN Mon 03 Nov 2008, 7:43 am

i still say that she sounds like a man...
    i haven't even had the slightest thought of watching her, so i can't say anything about her acting...

one thing's for sure,
    delusionfuls will always make big things out of small, tiny things...
    a popularity award isn't a real award since the fact that they are in the biz means that they are already popular (both good or...bad like in the case of yoona)

congrats to those who won though~~~
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Mon 03 Nov 2008, 7:52 am

i'm laughing my ass off when i saw so many people got the same award...and only delusionfuls make a big deal out of it.. Razz
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Mon 03 Nov 2008, 9:28 am

lmao! at first im kinda pissed when i read the title. but then i realize something funny there. that lizard only won the popularity award n delusionfuls screaming their head off like she just won an oscar or sumthing! lol..can u guys imagine how they will be like if yooho wins an oscar? yeah..like it will happen anyway..
    collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Post by collation Mon 03 Nov 2008, 10:26 am

HAHAHAHAHAH!
    Back when I was neutral I tried to watch her drama...WTF! she is seriously one of the worst actresses I've ever seen.... good job on your popularity award, ajussis must've voted all night long..hahahaha

Last edited by collation on Mon 03 Nov 2008, 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    OopurpleoO
    OopurpleoO
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 437
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by OopurpleoO Mon 03 Nov 2008, 11:02 am

LOL so it was only Popularity Award
    nothing big, it's not like she received the best actor Razz

I am an horrible actor, but I am definitely better then Yoona
    Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by Oh_Mona Mon 03 Nov 2008, 12:42 pm

What a waste of a good daily drama on her. Ajjummas and I like real talent to be displayed in them, not her cringe-worthy sad excuse for acting.

Its not even funny, its really really bad.

Popular, eh? We know what the 20 or so delusionfuls left in sausages (AKA Sosiz) were 'busy' doing.
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Post by stand<3 Mon 03 Nov 2008, 9:35 pm

those sushi rollers must be voting like crazy to get her tat "award" and they're all proud of it/her!! *shit*
    and why she isn't there to pick up her award ?? where is she??
    she is not with her group and now not at the award thing to pick it up??
    kil
    Anti

Number of posts : 84
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post by kil Mon 03 Nov 2008, 10:12 pm

^ She was probably away "entertaining" Soo Man.

----------------------------

I think its funny how some Sushirollers are saying that YooHo so deserved that award.
    Er, how do you deserve a popularity award?
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    Yoona wins an acting award... NOT! Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10Yoona wins an acting award... NOT! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Mon 03 Nov 2008, 10:34 pm

queenbee wrote:^
    Miraxi... ALL of them won the Most Popular Award...

Oh Mo Na!Silly ME!!
    Raemi
    Raemi
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 402
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-18

Post by Raemi Tue 04 Nov 2008, 1:28 am

Aww Yoona and her Soshified are gonna be so dissapointed.
    Why in the world did they think she deserved it anyway?
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Yumii Tue 04 Nov 2008, 1:35 am

popular award eh?
    That Lizard can't even act sh*t for sure! >.<;;
    oh well.. she is not the only one win that award.
    So there is no need to exciting about. Cool
    cherry_berry
    cherry_berry
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 270
    Warning :
    Yoona wins an acting award... NOT! Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10Yoona wins an acting award... NOT! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-08

Post by cherry_berry Tue 04 Nov 2008, 2:57 am

hahahaha
    popularity????
    it means that she cant act well!!!
    SujuAngeL
    SujuAngeL
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 304
    Warning :
    Yoona wins an acting award... NOT! Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Yoona wins an acting award... NOT! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by SujuAngeL Tue 04 Nov 2008, 3:46 am

hahahahha... delusionals are always delsuionals...
    koreangurl2626
    koreangurl2626
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 369
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Post by koreangurl2626 Tue 04 Nov 2008, 3:20 pm

lmfao. delusionfuls make such a big fuss over the most stupid stuff.
    snsdsuckss
    snsdsuckss
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by snsdsuckss Wed 05 Nov 2008, 2:15 am

ehh.
    popularity..
    not that important as the "best" actress award.
    :D
    yuniel
    yuniel
    STAND Staff
    STAND Staff

Female Number of posts : 313
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by yuniel Wed 05 Nov 2008, 3:05 am

lol! so she spend like idk how long on a drama and lol, no one commends her for her effort! HAHAHA!
    since snsd dun really need her anyway, she can be the first to leave already...
    mey_lin_02

Number of posts : 2
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-30

Post by mey_lin_02 Thu 06 Nov 2008, 11:25 am

jajaja whattt did she win?? xD
    im laughinga lott!!!!!! LOL

sorry for my english!!
    Super Gal
    Super Gal
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 531
    Warning :

Post by Super Gal Thu 06 Nov 2008, 11:35 pm

best actress my ass. I don't buy it uh-oh bragging

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:37 am