The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+39
AngelaLoveSuperJunior
suki
hatepastelpink
ijustlovetvxq
sweet.station
desertthem
SuperJuniorNShinee
serenade_me_jazz2
pinkrebel18
taiyou_no_namida
soshi?
whatever11
Oh_Mona
MyLove_DBSK
S.T.A.N.D
AngelWings
Ethanol
Bento_box
loraine
Hannie*Saru
SuJuNiNi
ai_sumairu
~MiXiHae~DBSK
smiley_donutXD
soshit
wonderanti
POWitszROSIE
izzybellboo
Gaytards
Zoy
YooSulover
Mizuki
kijun
daesungvip
sXiAHn
Telruunya
jaejae19
ihatesnsB
queenbee
43 posters

Yoona and Taeyeon show they are role models for girls' generation

queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :
    Yoona and Taeyeon show they are role models for girls' generation Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Yoona and Taeyeon show they are role models for girls' generation Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Yoona and Taeyeon show they are role models for girls' generation Empty Yoona and Taeyeon show they are role models for girls' generation

Post by queenbee Tue 21 Apr 2009, 3:26 am

LOL!!

Not really...

Yoona and Taeyeon show they are role models for girls' generation Yoonahannah20090415

Recent news articles have surfaced of SNSD member Im Yoona having a drink of soju "in order to show more realistic acting" for her new drama, "Cinderella Man."

This coming from the SNSD member who "won" an acting award. If she really were a good actress as her management company and fans claim, what's the need for drinking ACTUAL soju to "feel" the part? If Yoona really were a "good" actress, soju or no soju, she should be able to get into the role without any hitch, right?

And if that is not enough, SNSD leader, Kim Taeyeon also had her share of drinking soju and was even shown on prime time TV:

Yoona and Taeyeon show they are role models for girls' generation Vlcsnap788482Yoona and Taeyeon show they are role models for girls' generation Vlcsnap788014
    Yoona and Taeyeon show they are role models for girls' generation Vlcsnap788106Yoona and Taeyeon show they are role models for girls' generation Vlcsnap788188

Adding more insult to injury, the show also featured our favorite boy-leader DRUNK from her drinking spree.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/eZzTlvRuLjw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/eZzTlvRuLjw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sure, a lot of idols drink and some even smoke... but last I know, Korea's legal age for drinking is 20. And last I checked, both Yoona and Taeyeon just barely turned legal... and the first thing they do is get on air with a soju drink on hand... as a member (let alone leader!) of Girls Generation, they shouldn't blatantly go on air drinking any alcohol, let alone soju.

If some of you are not aware of what is soju, it's synonymous to rice wine, and is clear in color and typically varies in alcohol content from about 20% to about 45% alcohol by volume, with its taste comparable to vodka. So how bad is it? Beer has a strength of usually around 4% to 6% alcohol by volume. So yes, soju is waaaaaayyy worse than beer.

If you can't believe it, go to HERE, HERE and HERE for the facts.

My, my, my... Girls' Generation, indeed...

Last edited by queenbee on Tue 21 Apr 2009, 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : box made me work... gah...)
    ihatesnsB
    ihatesnsB
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 99
    Warning :
    Yoona and Taeyeon show they are role models for girls' generation Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Yoona and Taeyeon show they are role models for girls' generation Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Yoona and Taeyeon show they are role models for girls' generation Empty Re: Yoona and Taeyeon show they are role models for girls' generation

Post by ihatesnsB Tue 21 Apr 2009, 3:35 am

well we always knew they werent..lol
    hmm wonder what their insane sones would come up with as a reason
    this tyme around bout this..huhu
    in ur faces, sones
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Yoona and Taeyeon show they are role models for girls' generation Empty Re: Yoona and Taeyeon show they are role models for girls' generation

Post by jaejae19 Tue 21 Apr 2009, 5:21 am

Don't tell me Tae Yuck's heartbroken and that's YooHo's love for work. Hahaha.. Coz last I checked, drinking alcohol isn't the best solution for a broken heart....

.....and a good actress does not need to drink to make her character look drunk.

LAME. LAME. LAME.

Wrong choices again Soshits. Hahaha. And your fans are actually asking why you have antifans??

LOL indeed!
    Telruunya
    Telruunya
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 1323
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-28

Post by Telruunya Tue 21 Apr 2009, 6:47 am

^true !

If she was as good in acting as they claim, she could ACT drunk, not literally BE drunk.. good example Yoona...

HAHA LOL at 4th Pic. from mr, Tae , omg. RAT-FACE
    T-T and that is representing GirlsGeneration ? phuh
    sXiAHn
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 350
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Post by sXiAHn Tue 21 Apr 2009, 10:35 am

if she's such a great actress why the does she have to get drunk just to play the part? don't tell me she needs pepper spray to just cry ><
    how much did sm pay to get her the leading role? someone who cant even act drunk without actually getting drunk cant be a real actress . . . and here i thought anyone could easily act drunk pft

as for the leader . . . this only goes to show how much un-leader she is!
    daesungvip
    daesungvip
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 479
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by daesungvip Tue 21 Apr 2009, 10:58 am

hmmmm -
    it's one thing to drink
    since a lot of people do it [even underage]
    but to be drinking and have pictures of it all up?

damn; what are the fans gonna say?
    "come'on, we gotta get drunk too cuz yoona & taeyeon did! such good role models!"

oh well !
    they look half drunk all the time anyways;
    so it doesn't matter.
    kijun
    kijun
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 902
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by kijun Tue 21 Apr 2009, 12:47 pm

LOL.
    what an excuse.
    i should use that one on my mom

Soju. lol
    that shyt can mess u up big time. LOL.

Yoona, you're my idol<3
    Can't act, so u need to get drunk to get it rite.

TaeYeon, i'm not surprised u were cheated on.

5 bucks TaeYeon's a druggie. LOL
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    Yoona and Taeyeon show they are role models for girls' generation Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Yoona and Taeyeon show they are role models for girls' generation Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Mizuki Tue 21 Apr 2009, 1:30 pm

Disgusting pieces of dirt. *spits on ground*
    kijun
    kijun
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 902
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by kijun Tue 21 Apr 2009, 1:37 pm

LOL vokee xD
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Tue 21 Apr 2009, 3:01 pm

no surprise here at all. of course.
    they are just soooo goooood for
    girls generation huh?? showing them
    what bad girls do! tsk tsk tsk!! i'm
    with Vokee on this one!!
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Zoy Tue 21 Apr 2009, 3:49 pm

Thank you, So Nyuh Shi Dae, you truly represent my generation. rabbit

Oh so much love,

Zoy Zombie.
    Gaytards
    Gaytards
    Resident Psychopath

Number of posts : 130
    Warning :
    Yoona and Taeyeon show they are role models for girls' generation Left_bar_bleue6 / 106 / 10Yoona and Taeyeon show they are role models for girls' generation Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Post by Gaytards Tue 21 Apr 2009, 4:32 pm

Dude....free booze is free booze, and you can drink on the job...I truly would do what they did. LOL

I am not an alcoholic, but when its offered to you...I just have to accept it. Nor have I ever vomitted or gotten terribly drunk. The GT can hold his drink.

Not that bad, but its unprofessional and if they want to drink, they can drink in their own time.
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Tue 21 Apr 2009, 5:10 pm

wow.... And some insanes think it's so 'impressive' and shows her 'seriousness for acting'.

By getting drunk?
    So if I wanted to portray a drug addict, I should take drugs in order to 'feel' the role?

If she was that great an actress as shitrollers claim for her to be, she'd be able to do this without actually having to drink soju.

SO impressive.

And also, uhh... what was this group's concept again????? lol

Maybe LSM thinks it's a good tactic, because it will give the ahjusshis happy thoughts about getting the girls nice and drunk.... *cough*
    POWitszROSIE
    POWitszROSIE
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 683
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by POWitszROSIE Tue 21 Apr 2009, 7:05 pm

oh and BTW the shot where YoonA was drinking soju in "Cinderella's Man" it was supposed to be really a really sad since in the drama it says her dad died or something [ i think it was her dad. well something bad DID happen in the drama to her] and in the picture it looks like she was kinda ENJOYING it and i think i see a little SMILE on her face -.-
    so much for living in the GIRLS GENERATION >.<
    wonderanti
    wonderanti
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 153
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by wonderanti Wed 22 Apr 2009, 2:23 am

soshit are freaking alcoholics!
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Wed 22 Apr 2009, 3:44 am

but insanes are still going around telling people that she is a great actress..
    smiley_donutXD
    smiley_donutXD
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 219
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by smiley_donutXD Wed 22 Apr 2009, 5:56 am

mr. tae's face looks funny after drinking soju
    got drunk? Razz
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    Yoona and Taeyeon show they are role models for girls' generation Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10Yoona and Taeyeon show they are role models for girls' generation Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Wed 22 Apr 2009, 7:56 am

OMG!
    Whats up with Taeyeon's face?!
    Retarded much!I don't ever think a drunk person looks like that!She seriously look even WORST!
    Yoona..drinking at the young age is soo bad example..!!
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Wed 22 Apr 2009, 8:21 am

And they're suppose to be role models for the generation of today?! Seriously, what is that? And what's with lizard's excuse of feeling his character? Lame excuse... And what's with Taeyuck drinking like that on TV? Tsk, tsk... And aren't they suppose to be innocent? Doesn't look like that to me.
    SuJuNiNi
    SuJuNiNi
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 405
    Warning :
    Yoona and Taeyeon show they are role models for girls' generation Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Yoona and Taeyeon show they are role models for girls' generation Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post by SuJuNiNi Wed 22 Apr 2009, 1:48 pm

the're sooooo stupid -.-

Yoona you're a loser
    Hannie*Saru
    Hannie*Saru
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 297
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Hannie*Saru Wed 22 Apr 2009, 9:03 pm

lol and then Insanes will be defending them with "They're just normal people! Stop criticizing them" yet when YeEun and SunYe talked about JYP taking them out to drink, everyone was freaking throwing a fit.
    loraine
    loraine
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 61
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-14

Yoona and Taeyeon show they are role models for girls' generation Empty ...

Post by loraine Thu 23 Apr 2009, 1:56 am

i tried soju before and honestly...
    it taste almost exactly like the alcohol swab they use before injections....
    gross....

but that aside... since when snsd was ever a good role model anyway?

from being rude to their elders, to panty flashing to being racist?
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Thu 23 Apr 2009, 2:05 am

I have no issue with them being humans and doing what young adults do when they get to the legal age.

Yet, when you become "legal" its not about simply getting drunk and voting, it's about being an "adult". By taking responsibility and being careful as to what you do and to be wary that people are watching. Mind you, that was the case from far before anyway since they're the "Girl's Generation"...

Yoona and TaeYeon need to realise that, yes, they are legal, but no, they are not care-free. They are meant to be professionals and their only appeal is their "innocence" as well, so its shooting themselves in the foot in their community and job. Drinking in Korea is a part of the culture, but its still looked down upon when women like a little too much of their drink...

And need we be reminded that Yoona and Big Bangs SeungRi are the same age, if he was cancelled out of their Beer commercial, isnt that saying something about her and the Soju?

get a clue girls, please. You're making yourselves look bad bragging again....

izzybellboo wrote:

So if I wanted to portray a drug addict, I should take drugs in order to 'feel' the role?

God forbid she plays a serial killer then.... Oh No
    Ethanol
    Ethanol
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by Ethanol Thu 23 Apr 2009, 2:49 am

What a hoe to make Kangin wheel-barrow her rat ass around.
    AngelWings
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 174
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by AngelWings Thu 23 Apr 2009, 9:33 am

i dont mind them drinking alcohol esp in yoona's case since its for the drama but taeyeon?? what's her excuse?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:45 am