The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+71
befuddle
chagiiso
iluvSTAND
sakuyahikari
ai_sumairu
cooK!3jaRsTol3r
stand<3
honeylemon
x_imperfection_x
Deliberately
kim han ja
Ethanol
JaeCherry
hiyostand
kaedekuchiki
YuphanieLove
schiller
IhatejesSICKa
cherry_berry
uknow_wifey
LaB*tch
crazylove
im_b
~wOonDerLoOve~
chumcheorom
paboshitdae
lucky730
Spriinklezz
xiahjaesu
soshit
~ FaRye0 ~
IhateSOSHI
shitdaesucks
yunho_lady
FISHYILUFFYOU
brokenhearted
chocolattex3
smittens
dbsjcsforever
DongBangAngel
Evilicewolf
klSTAND21
cancerian
soshihater
spinelsun
lilbluejay
yudit
desertthem
bof
riinjjang
SparklingDiamond
BbBoo
1232j3
YooSulover
Yumii
Wendy
taiyou_no_namida
xjjjLOVE
HyeSang
izzybellboo
legendPHS
fseventh
rainiskye.
jaejae19
pinkrebel18
SUJUDB
AngelWings
yushin013only
Mizuki
STANDupPEOPLE
queenbee
75 posters

SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased?

BbBoo
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 12
    Warning :
    SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-03

SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 2 Empty Re: SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased?

Post by BbBoo Sat 07 Feb 2009, 5:47 pm

hum... can't the fans sue for like false advertisement? i mean, shapelys went to see their girls csjh. you said they would be there, but then they are not there. or is law in thailand different? i dunno.

i think if he did create false advertisement and the fans sued, at least this will get him to stop canceling on csjh out of the concerts. i mean, of all the things lsm is, he's still a business man. he's gotta have investers he has to answer to. sme is a corporation on the market rite? their stocks might tank. i seriously doubt that snsd will be able to stay together long if they are causing them financial problems. a series of lawsuits will definitely be a problem. instead of making money, this is actual proof that they are losing them money.

i mean, the low sales count can be easily explained away as an effect of the low economic climate. this is actual hard evidence that they are costing them money. hell this might force them to look at lsm books to see if he's not like skimming from the top or something. i dunno, even if he isn't, it's still a hassle and will bring the company down and him down and in consequence snsd. it's almost a trickling affect.

sorry, ranting now.

so please, someone who knows thai law, if you can find anything illegal in what lsm did, please feel free to ... legally correct him on that. ^^
    SparklingDiamond
    SparklingDiamond
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 342
    Warning :
    SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-27

SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 2 Empty Re: SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased?

Post by SparklingDiamond Sat 07 Feb 2009, 6:01 pm

Sunny replaces Lina?
    WTF. She's no match to Lina's powerful vocals.

this is a COMPLETE rip off.
    i feel bad for shapleys.
    SM doesnt give enough credit for CSJH.
    cant believe they pull this crap to
    give shitdae exposure.
    riinjjang
    Anti

Number of posts : 75
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by riinjjang Sat 07 Feb 2009, 6:04 pm

I HATE SM!! I HATE SM!! I HATE SM!! I HATE SM!! I HATE SM~~!!!
    can they atleast give some attention to ZHANG LIYIN?!
    They said that the performances list can't be changed anymore, but even if they have to, why do they atleast give 2 or 3 more songs?!!

oh SM...
    bof
    bof
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post by bof Sat 07 Feb 2009, 6:52 pm

I AM F*CKING OUTRAGED. How can LSM DO THAT?! Why the hell is he investing so much time on talentless girls? What a biased man to have talented singers left in a little corner. FOR SHAME. CSJH and LiYin deserve a better company, because hell, they're getting no crap in SM Ent. LSM only uses those girls in promotions so more tickets can be sold.

Why SUNNY, of ALL people? Sunny can't sing for sh*t. You can hear Jae sing, but Sunny's voice is barely audible. God, I'm so pissed. It could've at least been a JaeYin duet, a duo that can ACTUALLY sing and get the emotions of the song across, unlike freaking Sunny who leaves it to Jae to make the song what its supposed to be in terms of its genre/emotions/feelings.
    desertthem
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 105
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Post by desertthem Sat 07 Feb 2009, 7:07 pm

SNSD sucks the fun out of everything....
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by yudit Sat 07 Feb 2009, 7:29 pm

i have no words left for sm. this concert is crap. i was angry at first but now i'm like whatever. it's nothing new. the only good thing that might come out of this is that he's probably planning to ship them off to thailand and out of korea.
    lilbluejay
    lilbluejay
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 168
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Post by lilbluejay Sat 07 Feb 2009, 7:39 pm

sunny doesn't deserve do have a duet with jaejoong.
    sunny doesn't deserve to sing.
    sunny doesn't deserve to have fame.

stupid LSM.
    spinelsun

Number of posts : 7
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-19

Post by spinelsun Sat 07 Feb 2009, 8:16 pm

How could they do this to CSJH?! This is just extremely unfair! CSJH is so much better and they decided to pull them out?! The worst thing is that LSM is pulling them out for a bunch of no-talent lowdowns SNSD? Is he crazy or something?!

Shapely fighting! STAND strong always!
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Sat 07 Feb 2009, 8:45 pm

this is the worst SMTOWN concert of a LIFETIME!
    WTH??!!!
    CSJH was not there
    even LIYIN got only 2-3 SONGS??!!!
    and SNSD got 11 performances??!!!
    F*CK YOU LSM!!!!

theygot more portion than their sunbae's for heaven's sake!!!!
    what happen to this world actually
    omg i'm sooo speechless right now....
    and THAT SUNJAE WHATEVER SANG REALLY BAD!
    just SUNNY... that goat voice really really really ruined the song!!!
    cancerian
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 154
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-11

Post by cancerian Sat 07 Feb 2009, 8:50 pm

WTF!
    damn shitdae! they are ruining the concert and everything man!

everyone shouldnt go to the SM concert! thats the only concerts that shitdae have anyway, since they are not talented enough to hold one of their own!

& looking at those pictures of shapleys made me cried! if i was them, i will fight back man, shout in protest, lodge a complaint or smth ;/
    SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by SUJUDB Sat 07 Feb 2009, 9:25 pm

I wouldn't call this one an SMTOWN concert.....Kangta, CSJH, and BoA weren't there. It's not an SM concert, more like ZLY, Suju, DBSK, SHinee, and Shitdae concert >.>

Oh yeah i saw a pic of Siwonnie drapping his arm over ZLY :D!!!!! Siwon is the man! (making Liyin feel included in the concert :D )

SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 2 Fdubtj

It's too big >.>

here's the link:https://2img.net/h/oi40.tinypic.com/fdubtj.jpg

Last edited by SUJUDB on Sat 07 Feb 2009, 10:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
    klSTAND21
    klSTAND21
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 121
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by klSTAND21 Sat 07 Feb 2009, 9:43 pm

I saw the video of the duet. GAHD she ruined the song period!
    To be completely honest i wonder why they subbed the goat
    to duet out of all the singers. I would have been fine if it was
    Kyuhyun and Jaejoong! lol. but then again I cannot forget
    it's probably LSM's doing...no wait it is. So dumb.
    taiyou_no_namida
    taiyou_no_namida
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 213
    Warning :
    SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 105 / 10SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by taiyou_no_namida Sat 07 Feb 2009, 9:45 pm

SUJUDB^ true true!!

Yeah! saw that pic!
    Made me feel better...good for Siwon!!
    Evilicewolf
    Evilicewolf
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by Evilicewolf Sat 07 Feb 2009, 10:17 pm

*sigh* This is just sad. SM is ignoring so many talented girls for 9 worthless idiots. I feel bad for Liyin and The Grace, they deserve so much better than this. I really wish Ahyoomee Lee would just leave SM, she's constantly being ignored. Heck, some people even forget she's also in the company!
    cry
    STANDupPEOPLE
    STANDupPEOPLE
    Official Anti

Male Number of posts : 186
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Post by STANDupPEOPLE Sat 07 Feb 2009, 10:38 pm

^ if they weren't gonna pair liyin with jae for the duet, my next choice for jae's partner would've been ayumi. at least that way she would've been involved. soshi doesn't deserve jae. D=
    DongBangAngel
    DongBangAngel
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 185
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by DongBangAngel Sat 07 Feb 2009, 11:04 pm

EWWWWWWWWWWWW!
    Omg! I am utterly pissed off! DUDE WTH HOW COULD THEY!
    What a disgrace to CSJH! To ZLY ]:.
    SNSD and SM are so pathetic.

I am SUPER pissed about this so called SunJae!
    WTH?! NO! NO! NO! ]: JAEJOONG Belongs to Lina or Ayumi! (yes i love Jaeyumi<3 ) I would have cried in tears of joy if he had a duet with Ayumi instead! I feel so bad for her ):. OMG BUT SUNNY?! of all people?! EWWWW! That squeaky voiced shitdae! UGHHH! worst SM Town Concert! cry Very sad Twisted Evil
    dbsjcsforever
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 216
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-14

Post by dbsjcsforever Sat 07 Feb 2009, 11:14 pm

WTF!!!
    they pull CSJH out, okay...
    give us a lame excuse, okay...
    i would be happy if he gave the performance slot to someone DESERVING
    like, let's say JANG RI IN
    but no, hed rather give it to 9 worthless shit
    i would also be happy if he took out the JAENA duet
    and inserted a SUYIN duet instead
    but no, he wanted to show how "talented" his niece was
    and that was lipsynching?
    boy, i would rather believed that she sang live
    cause one can sound horrible during live, but not in recordings
    AND WHY THE HELL DID THEY GET MORE SLOTS THAN DBSK?!
    cant they give JANG RI IN more chances to appear on stage?
    seriously, this is the worst SM Town concert ever
    everything was fine before those 9 things came along

ps: was there any news of a black ocean?
    smittens
    smittens
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 90
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by smittens Sat 07 Feb 2009, 11:35 pm

lina cannot be replaced by a plastic who can't sing. especially if the duet is suppose to be with jaejoong! now the delusions are gonna come up with a new couple.

i would rather him be with ri in or ayumi OR better more LINA!
    chocolattex3
    Anti

Number of posts : 80
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-21

Post by chocolattex3 Sat 07 Feb 2009, 11:43 pm

Wow, of all people to do the duet, why Sunny? Bleck. >_>
    Poor Shapeleys.
    I can't believe that SNSD got mother cracking 11 songs when Liyin got like 2-3! Ugh. Sounds like a cruddy concert anyway. Everyone except SNSD should just leave SM and go to a better company.
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by brokenhearted Sat 07 Feb 2009, 11:44 pm

It was planned.
    SM planned this.
    I mean if you all remember the article before the concert SM talking about how they believe that shitdae will be the next hallyu wave (since the last couple of waves didn't want them Razz). Remember SM mention something about Thailand will be the stepping stone for shitdae to take over Asia...something along those lines., but I remeber an article about that.

So to make that plan work SM needed to give these bitches more exposure & to do that he had to at least get rid of another act to make room, what act/artist that he decided to remove last minute to make the plan work.
    None other than CSJH The Grace since the whole group won't be present minus well elimate them all from the schedule.

So they use Stephanie's excuse to take The Grace out last minute to open up room for shitdae.

Because you gotta think, how was shitdae able to be ready for all these extra performances when The Grace was removed a day before the concert? It's because them bitches have been rehearsing those extra performances from the beginning.

The Grace getting removed was all planned.

f**ken ugly Soony RUIN my JaeNa image/duet. The b*tch was lip syncing. How f**ken retarded is that?

& Li Yin the poor girl she just got walked over AGAIN.

I'm so done with SM. I'm done with them mistreating real female talents in their agency.
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 325
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Post by FISHYILUFFYOU Sat 07 Feb 2009, 11:52 pm

pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by pinkrebel18 Sun 08 Feb 2009, 12:02 am

I so agree with you brokenhearted.. SM has planned this so his precious 9 will have the chance to conquer Asia, but sorry, that won't happen in the next million years.. Asia doesn't need plastics without talents & brains to back up with & sh!tdaes will only bring shame to Asia & to the world..
    I was so freaking pissed that The Grace had rushed their Dear promotion so they can have the time to practice for this bullsh!t concert, they left Japan right on time for this lousy event only for what?!? to be pulled out just because LSM wants to make a room for his plastic dolls.. & I hate him for using Steph's condition so he can have an excuse to not let The Grace go in BK for this event. CSJH has been tired for all that rehearsals & practice & they were only told til the very last minute that they were not going anymore.. & that's what making me angry.. & delusionfuls saying that CSJH chose not to go, are they implying that The Grace aren't professionals. the girls wanted to go & perform for their fans, but they don't have a say on this because LSM is the only one who can decide, chose for his artists. insanes saying we Shapleys are immature concerning about this matter, were just stating our rights! & they were the ones who's childish & immature like their 9 plastics.
    yunho_lady
    yunho_lady
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by yunho_lady Sun 08 Feb 2009, 12:16 am

Shocked LSM again!
    why does it have to be SOONY!

aww..... THE GRACE should be there...they should be there!

LSM what the heck is on your mind!!
    shitdaesucks
    shitdaesucks
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 316
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-17

Post by shitdaesucks Sun 08 Feb 2009, 1:14 am

i'm no particular sme artists' fan (but i freaking hate snsd) but i just find this seriously stupid. unfair.
    lsm is really a prick.

i hope the thais don't start worshiping the nine cheap talentless girls.
    taiyou_no_namida
    taiyou_no_namida
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 213
    Warning :
    SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 105 / 10SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by taiyou_no_namida Sun 08 Feb 2009, 2:03 am

THE GRACE's Sunday's Gree Blog entry on Jan. 30
    みんな、早く会いたいよ!

韓国ソウルから
    Sundayです。

あまり日記のこうしんができなくて、
    ごめんなさいね。
    かえってきてから、かぞくとか
    友達とかとひさしぶりにあったりして、少しお休みをしています。

今日は…
    でもひさしぶりにメンバーと
    2月にあるタイでのイベント
    (といっても韓国のじむしょのアーティストたちといっしょに
    でるんだけとね。)
    れんしゅうをちょっとだけしました。
    またまたひさしぶりにおどったり、
    うたったりしてて、ちょっと疲れちゃったなぁ~

でもかっこいい、すてきなステージのために
    もっとがんばります!

いろいろといそがしくて
    あんまりしゃしんがとれなかったよ。
    ごめんね。

でも2月はじめて、タイにいくからすごくたのしみ~
    いっぱいしゃしんとかとって
    アップするので、おたのしみにね!
    credit: CSJHTH.com (CSJH THAI Shapley)
    Translation by tenmai@soompi:
    Everybody, I wanna see you!

This is Sunday from Seoul, Korea.

I was unable to update the diary much,I'm sorry.
    After back to korea, I met family and some friends, and rest for a bit.

Today is...
    But I practiced a little with member after a long time
    for event in Thailand this Feb.
    (with artists in the same company in Korea though)
    Dancing and singing after a long time, I got a little tired

But for cool and nice performance
    I'll try more!

I'm quite busy
    so i didn't take a photo much...sorry

But it's the first time going to Thailand in this Feb, so I'm really looking forward to it.
    I'll snap and uploda a lot of photos
    please look forward to it!

Lina's Gree Blog posts on 3rd and 4th of February tells us that Korea's weather is very cold and how she is looking forward to the SM Family Concert in Bangkok. From the Feb 4 post, it looks like they were told of their cancellation on that day.
    source: ziyuN07@CSJH The Grace Official Thread soompi

=======================
    So Sunday, Lina, and Dana were busy practicing and everything for this crappy concert. Looks like they were told not to come not choose to. Doesn't make sense at all...but wait...it's SM..so it does
    *gets shot* ARGH!!! Curses on that company!!

Not only was Shapley disappointed, TSZX was too.
    And who gets all the glory? the shame generation...Darn them all.
    But still Shapley went to the concert and showed their support. Aish!! Why do we always have to be the victims?! I wanna.....please calm me down.
    Don't those blog entries make you depressed? Aish!!! Somebody lock up all the firearms or else I might go get them....
    Twisted Evil
    You are so right shitdaesucks
    Seriously stupid. Unfair. LSM is really a prick....worse than a prick!!
    I hope the Thai have sense enough to see through the plastic and know what they really are. Bunch of desperate good for nothings!!

tell me why

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:03 am