The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+71
befuddle
chagiiso
iluvSTAND
sakuyahikari
ai_sumairu
cooK!3jaRsTol3r
stand<3
honeylemon
x_imperfection_x
Deliberately
kim han ja
Ethanol
JaeCherry
hiyostand
kaedekuchiki
YuphanieLove
schiller
IhatejesSICKa
cherry_berry
uknow_wifey
LaB*tch
crazylove
im_b
~wOonDerLoOve~
chumcheorom
paboshitdae
lucky730
Spriinklezz
xiahjaesu
soshit
~ FaRye0 ~
IhateSOSHI
shitdaesucks
yunho_lady
FISHYILUFFYOU
brokenhearted
chocolattex3
smittens
dbsjcsforever
DongBangAngel
Evilicewolf
klSTAND21
cancerian
soshihater
spinelsun
lilbluejay
yudit
desertthem
bof
riinjjang
SparklingDiamond
BbBoo
1232j3
YooSulover
Yumii
Wendy
taiyou_no_namida
xjjjLOVE
HyeSang
izzybellboo
legendPHS
fseventh
rainiskye.
jaejae19
pinkrebel18
SUJUDB
AngelWings
yushin013only
Mizuki
STANDupPEOPLE
queenbee
75 posters

SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased?

queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :
    SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? Empty SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased?

Post by queenbee Sat 07 Feb 2009, 1:25 pm

SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? Smtown

When news broke out that CSJH will not be performing in SMTown Thailand, a lot of people were disappointed. Not only were Shapleys given the short end of the stick by announcing their group's cancellation ONE DAY before the concert, but also a lot of people who were anticipating the collaborations with these talented 4 ladies were also left high and dry.

Thailand Shapleys outside the Arena:
    SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? Dsc0091ri3
    SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? Dsc0106kw0

So a lot of people had high hopes that the spots left by The Grace will be rightfully given to those deserving of such slots (i.e. Zhang Li Yin). After all, talent must EQUAL talent.

So imagine our surprise when news surfaced of SNSD's Sunny came out doing the famous JaeNa duet "Scars Deeper than Love" with DBSK's Hero Jaejoong.

SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? Sux10

Not only that...

It would seem that most of the spots that CSJH left open were given to... yep, you guessed it right...

SNSD

They performed the following songs:
    1. Into the New World
    2. Baby baby
    3. Complete
    4. Can You Hear Me? - Mr. Tae's solo
    5. Kissing You
    6. Girls Generation
    7. Gee
    8. Way to Go

And as I mentioned, Sunny's duet...

We do have reports coming in from our fellow STANDers who went to watch the concert, that apparently, Sunny LIPSYNCHED in her duet with Jaejoong. Fan accounts from Baidu also mentioned technical difficulties during their duet and that the "microphone was not good"... well... what can one expect from someone who can't sing for her dear life. The only reason I see why she was even there in the first place is because of her dear UNCLE Lee Soo Man, the owner of SM Entertainment.

If there was one person who can actually do justice to Lina's performance for that song, it's no other that Zhang Li Yin... but poor girl had to again stick to the background. Apparently, she sang only 3 songs... some accounts even say only 2... As opposed to SNSD's 8 + lipsynched duet.

And if that still wasn't enough, guess who replaced Stephanie in the Dance Battle?

Yup.. you guys guessed it again...

SNSD

Yuri danced to a Hillary Duff song during the dance battle.

And of course let us not forget HyoYeon who was originally on the list.

So how many exposures for SNSD are we looking at now?

Total?
    ELEVEN

Pre-ordained? Probably... SM must have been pretty desperate to push his nine plastics to Thai fans' faces. After all, if the rest of the world don't want his girls, he'll stuff them to the only place they will most likely feel welcomed.

Too bad he did an overkill... so much so that his desperation is clearly showing.

How desperate? When SNSD gets to perform more songs than (if not same number as) one of the biggest act in the concert... say DBSK?

For those in the know, not including the SMTown songs, DBSK performed 8-9 songs (two of which were duets) and 2 participated in the Dance Battle:
    1. Hug
    2. One Love - Eunhyuk + Junsu
    3. O
    4. Mirotic
    5. Purple Line
    6. Love in the Ice
    7. Scars Deeper than Love - Jaejoong duet
    8. Rising Sun
    9. Sky (?)
    10. Dance Battle - Yunho and Junsu

I did not include the Suju+DBSK special showdowns. For reasons pretty clear...

This must be why LSM decided to totally cut off CSJH in the concert...

To give more exposure to SNSD.

And if the Sunny collaboration is warmly met, who knows what else he will have up his sleeve?

I just hope Thailand fans know what they got themselves into.

We will keep you guys updated on more pictures and videos later on.

----

Much thanks to crystallizedreverie and fishyiluffyou for the updates
    chocohippo, pinkrebel18 and fishyiluffyou for the pictures
    I love you

Last edited by queenbee on Sat 07 Feb 2009, 4:52 pm; edited 7 times in total
    STANDupPEOPLE
    STANDupPEOPLE
    Official Anti

Male Number of posts : 186
    Warning :
    SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-06

SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? Empty Re: SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased?

Post by STANDupPEOPLE Sat 07 Feb 2009, 1:36 pm

OH HECK NO. i refuse to accept this. as previously stated, talent must equal talent. but soshi taking BOTH the jaena duet AND steph's dance section?!

sunny. you gotta be kidding me. sunny =/= lina. no way in heck. now i hate sunny even more, lol. delusionals are gonna jump on this pairing now, and... there's no way in heck i'm accepting sunjae. it's JAENA all the way. and what's this i'm hearing about her lipsynching now? 'technical difficulties' my butt.

and yuri? seriously? i don't even know what to say.

this is unacceptable.

Last edited by STANDupPEOPLE on Sat 07 Feb 2009, 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? Empty Re: SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased?

Post by Mizuki Sat 07 Feb 2009, 1:36 pm

:D Love it, bee<3 Desperate LSM and lame SM.
    >> Aww~~ poor Shapleys! <3 T.T It's okay! We support you all!

As I have stated in the CB... Sunny Sunshine is now officially named ECLIPSE. Of all people, of all SNSD barbies, LSM had the balls to pick his own fLucking niece to duet with JaeJoong. Whether she lip'd the song or not, she sounded horrible anyway. Literally screaming through the whole damn song... didn't even blend with JaeJoong's voice. Eclipse must have felt honored to sing with such a top star, but we all wonder how he must've felt. SM isn't as its peak like how LSM thinks it is. SNSD isn't going to dominate 2009 like how deluded fans say they are.

On a blogspot it was stated, "Every SM artist was very impressed with everything the fans did for them such as the cheercode, the glow sticks etc. SM artists would like to apologise for the inconvenient and for the non-perfect performance.
    SNSD said Thai fans ar so sweet and they’d like to visit Thailand again.
    Adamas didn’t get a chance to talk with Zhang Ri in and SHINee. But all of them would like to thank to Thai fans. SM artist gave it 100% in this concert."

Sorry, I edited out what DBSK and SuJu said about the concert to get to the point. SNSD finally feels loved and accepted. They must adore that place. Adamas didn't even talk to Zhang... was that on purpose? She's always left out.

Last edited by Vokee on Wed 11 Feb 2009, 2:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
    yushin013only
    yushin013only
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 119
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-26

Post by yushin013only Sat 07 Feb 2009, 1:37 pm

LSM is trying to sell his dolls in thailand and the best way to do it was to fool thais..poor thailand!
    it's a big insult replacing CSJH with 9 talentless plastic b*tches...it even made worse when sunny took lina's spot... Shocked
    AngelWings
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 174
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by AngelWings Sat 07 Feb 2009, 1:37 pm

ugh i feel bad for zly... just 3 songs.. sm should have taken her off from the list if they'll only going to threat her like this cry

it must have felt good for those sluts to be exposed like this. imagine 9 performance. wow. its good to be in LSM good side drunken
    SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by SUJUDB Sat 07 Feb 2009, 1:42 pm

ewww!!!!

I knew it!!!
    Gosh!!! ZLY should've performed TIMELESS!!!!!!! and what does Sunny thing she's doing? Her voice can't even be compared to Lina's! Lina's is WAYY better than hers by a million miles and Jae is too good for her....
    pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by pinkrebel18 Sat 07 Feb 2009, 1:48 pm

Sunny totally ruined my lovely JaeNa duet, she can\'t even sing it live what a shame! & duh Yuri sucks.. I hate SM they were unfair to CSJH & Liyin... see, I know Sh!tdaes gonna be the one who\'s going to perform many songs to fill in our Gracies absence... this is why us Shapleys wants our girls to stay in japan, cause AVEX really takes good care of them, & they know how important & talented The Grace are unlike SM they totally ignored my girls yes, The Grace & Liyin aren\'t that important to that company, they were like a yummy side dish in a bad main course.

seeing my fellow Shapleys makes me:cry: because they have the right too to see our girls in person,
    after all the hardwork, & dedication & this is what they get! I\'m angry & I\'m heart broken!

SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? Dsc_00051
    SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? Dsc_0007
    SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? Dsc_0014

SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? Dsc_0088
    SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? Dsc_0091
    SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? Dsc_0089
    SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? Dsc_0102
    SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? Dsc_0106

I can\'t even look at Sh!tdaes without feeling this sudden rush of anger, and I\'m totally crying because they\'ve ruined the second month of Shapleys year! & SM should just have let sangjihee attend the concert as a gift to our Lina daejang\'s upcoming birthday! & he was so heartless to let them be!Sad

Last edited by pinkrebel18 on Sat 07 Feb 2009, 2:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Post by jaejae19 Sat 07 Feb 2009, 1:54 pm

I am just absolutely pissed at how this SMTown concert is turning out~
    AngelWings
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 174
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by AngelWings Sat 07 Feb 2009, 2:03 pm

11?????!!! freaking 11?????!!!!

UGH.

totally uncool Mad
    rainiskye.
    rainiskye.
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 321
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by rainiskye. Sat 07 Feb 2009, 2:04 pm

SUNNY AND JAEJOONG?! *faints* that is so wrong on so many levels T__T just watch, delusionfuls are going to be like "OMGGG, LSM must have put sunny with jaejoong for a reason, don't you guys think so?" and start saying stuff like saejoong or junny, or whatever their 'couple' name is gonna be. AND i can't believe YURI replaced Stephanie T____T *bangs head on table*

shapleys don't deserve this, and SNSD most definitely does not deserve the spotlight.
    fseventh
    fseventh
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 136
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by fseventh Sat 07 Feb 2009, 2:04 pm

I'm quite disappointed by this concert. Even if Lina can't make it... I thought we have A MUCH BETTER CHOICE??? Obviously??? The girl who usual to sing FULL SONG, ALONE... Instead of she who even not noticeable in her group and never sing full song??

If SM just care about SNSD... Then in next SM Town Concert... don't bring CSJH and ZLY name for promotion... just give another excuse perhaps like ZLY now busy in China and all CSJH members got injury, perhaps?
    legendPHS
    legendPHS
    Anti

Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-03

Post by legendPHS Sat 07 Feb 2009, 2:10 pm

Credit to: DBSKnights33You must be kidding me, this kind of quality is LIP-SYNCNING?
    Damn, sure her singing is VERY AWFUL then...
    Especially the high-pitched part, my ear is bleeding!

SM, you just push your girl further on the way to hell and show public how untalented are they
    It's GROSSS
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Sat 07 Feb 2009, 2:28 pm

Those Shapely pictures are making me cry....
    GOD, I'M SO PISSED OFF WITH SM.
    HyeSang
    HyeSang
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 16
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-20

Post by HyeSang Sat 07 Feb 2009, 2:31 pm

sunny...?????????? I can´t believe........

THAT B*TCH NEVER WILL BE LINA. NEVER. NEVER. NEVER.
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Post by xjjjLOVE Sat 07 Feb 2009, 2:59 pm

I'M GOING TO f**ken PUNCH SOMEONE IN THE FACE

HOW COULD THEY f**ken DO THIS?!
    that song is JAENA

not f**ken Jaejoong and that disgusting sunny

I'm so f**ken pissed.

At least Jaejoong was smart enough to keep his distance
    his hugs are ONLY for Lina

f**ken bitches.

SHAPLEY'S STAND STRONG!

you are CSJH everything

Shapley's are so sweet and caring
    WHAT THE F**k HAVE THEY DONE TO DESERVE ALL OF THIS SHIT
    STANDupPEOPLE
    STANDupPEOPLE
    Official Anti

Male Number of posts : 186
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Post by STANDupPEOPLE Sat 07 Feb 2009, 3:25 pm

thanks for the pics pinkrebel. i feel so bad for the shapleys. words can't express my anger. this is such an insult to the fc. i honestly can't believe that SM did this. they don't deserve this at all. wtf.

shapleys hwaiting!
    taiyou_no_namida
    taiyou_no_namida
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 213
    Warning :
    SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? Left_bar_bleue5 / 105 / 10SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by taiyou_no_namida Sat 07 Feb 2009, 3:30 pm

What the Freak is SM coming to!!!

That's it!! TVXQ, TSZX, SJ, Shinee, and ZLY transfer over to AVEX right now!! or better yet SonyBMG!!! yeesh!!!!!!

I am so MAD!! Went over to the DBSK thread for some fancams of the concert...and guess what met my eyes!! Insanes posting the fancams for dear life.

Yeah go ahead insanes....as much as you want. You can never steal The Grace's talent or the love of Cassiopeia, ELF, Chocolates, VIPs, Triple S, Changjo, WonderFuls, Shinee World, and more...everyone loves them!! While everyone hates/despises the shame generation!!

I am LITERALLY shaking with rage!!! How COULD he do this to us all? To Cassiopeia? To ELF? To SHAPLEY itself?! I feel so much for Thai Shapley...I could cry right now.

The duet...Insanes were screaming their heads off, but most of them were quiet as death!! Compare with the REAL duet.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/p/2EA2A5DA1C127BE1?hl=en" /><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/p/2EA2A5DA1C127BE1?hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

and yes...JJ's hugs are for Lina only. God help me stay calm....

11 for the good for nothings
    3 for Zhang LiYin
    How much for Shinee
    Super Junior?
    TVXQ?

LiYin looked so lonely on stage when everyone was on it! Compared to back in the other concerts when either BoA or TSZX would be there with her.

what kind of concert was that?!!! Feel so sorry for my oppa deul!!
    They should have all just stayed in Japan! AVEX should have made an excuse like preparation for their tour/album release/TV recording!!

Curse SM forever and ever!!! How low can they get I wonder
    Wendy
    Wendy
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 17
    Warning :
    SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SMTown Bangkok: Was talent rightfully showcased? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Post by Wendy Sat 07 Feb 2009, 4:38 pm

Who said in the first place that ZLY got three songs?
    I'm pretty sure she didn't.

Last edited by Wendy on Sat 07 Feb 2009, 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by queenbee Sat 07 Feb 2009, 4:40 pm

^
    Someone who attended the concert and saw the show live... though some fan accounts have said she sang only 2... we are still waiting for more reports from other STANDers who attended the concert in Bangkok.

We are talking about solo stage here... obviously SMTown performances are not included in the count.

EDIT: Would you happen to know how many and which songs she actually sang? So far I've seen only one fancam of one song, thus the word "apparently"

Last edited by queenbee on Sat 07 Feb 2009, 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Wendy
    Wendy
    The Shy One

Warning :

Post by Wendy Sat 07 Feb 2009, 4:42 pm

Ah. I'm awaiting those reports from those fans as well.
    I hope they bring good news.
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Yumii Sat 07 Feb 2009, 4:44 pm

GRHHHH... I can't believe that b*tch had a duet with joongie.

F**K... 11 songs for those b*tches?
    and ri in got only 3 songs?

desperate much?

aish.. i wanna Twisted Evil shitdae and SM.
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by queenbee Sat 07 Feb 2009, 4:46 pm

^
    ^
    We had one STANDer who went online immediately after the concert and told us news... she was the one who told us that Li Yin had three songs... I had to ask her 2-3 times to confirm... and she said in all those times THREE ><"

I do hope it IS three... one song added is better than just the usual 2 she had from before... though IMO, its still not fair... other artists got to sing 2 new songs... even Shinee who are her dongsaengs got to sing Amigo and their new ballad song...
    Wendy
    Wendy
    The Shy One

Warning :

Post by Wendy Sat 07 Feb 2009, 4:57 pm

Quite personally, I don't care if SNSD was given more songs. I agree that the choice of Sunny was a very poor choice, but whatever. What done is done. If there are any Chocolates reading this. STANDers or not, we just have to be more determined to fight for Liyin ourselves.

Chocolates fighting.
    Don't be discouraged.
    Don't be upset.
    Be determined.
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Sat 07 Feb 2009, 5:10 pm

justice must be serve!!!! so unfair to The Grace and to Li Yin.
    those girls deserves to be in a better company than SM! including
    everyone else, but ShitDae!

must i say, if ShitDae saw Shapley outside holding their The Grace's
    color they must felt a little embarassed, knowing they stole The Grace's color.
    those plastics needs a new color! and stop stealing other people's
    color! no one likes a copy cat!
    1232j3
    Anti

Number of posts : 47
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post by 1232j3 Sat 07 Feb 2009, 5:39 pm

OMG. This made me so mad.
    Sunny? Of all people? What were they thinking..

LSM gives her too many chances.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:19 am