The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
serenade_me_jazz2
leeyejin
schiller
JS
curlsattack
Raemi
1232j3
yayadina
ai_sumairu
cherry_berry
~MiXiHae~DBSK
desertthem
soshihater
JaeCherry
JaeRi
yudit
wonderanti
SujuAngeL
AngelWings
yunho_lady
hatepastelpink
McFryburg aka Learner
SparklingDiamond
fuzzywuzzy
xjjjLOVE
Hannie*Saru
izzybellboo
YooSulover
taiyou_no_namida
paboshitdae
MissyKissy
stealing_life
Mizuki
blackbunny
jaejae19
chumcheorom
Angela
queenbee
soshit
Bento_box
44 posters

The 'Prince of Darkness' deserts Soshi

yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :
    The 'Prince of Darkness' deserts Soshi - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10The 'Prince of Darkness' deserts Soshi - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-22

The 'Prince of Darkness' deserts Soshi - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'Prince of Darkness' deserts Soshi

Post by yudit Thu 22 Jan 2009, 2:29 pm

thanks bento. i knew not to trust those delusionfuls. >___> but i'm going to ignore it and let them think they sold 65k, haha. so i can laugh at their faces when the real figures come out.

as for shin haechul, no comment. >___>
    JaeRi
    JaeRi
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 55
    Warning :
    The 'Prince of Darkness' deserts Soshi - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10The 'Prince of Darkness' deserts Soshi - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-09

The 'Prince of Darkness' deserts Soshi - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'Prince of Darkness' deserts Soshi

Post by JaeRi Thu 22 Jan 2009, 4:42 pm

hehehhe they suck...

Kara is wayyy much prettier and REAL than them.

Good Job on finding your way out of hell Haechul. We wish you luck from now on. Don't lose your way again to plastic land again.
    JaeCherry
    JaeCherry
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 160
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-20

Post by JaeCherry Thu 22 Jan 2009, 6:25 pm

Ahh. Plastic faces arent worth wasting your time and money for. That's the way to go Haechul! [even though I'm not too familiar with him]
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Thu 22 Jan 2009, 7:33 pm

HALELUJAH!! XDXD
    one man finally saves now!
    phew~ good Lord haechul left those living plastics cos they are not worth at all to be adored~

and LOL at the 65K number
    so it's "shipped out" rather than "SOLD"?

XDXDXD
    desertthem
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 105
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Post by desertthem Fri 23 Jan 2009, 5:05 am

i rememebr thinking he was going to lose his job, after he publicly supported him...good for him....baby steps...

the cd issue = WHAT A BUNCH OF FAILURES!!
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    The 'Prince of Darkness' deserts Soshi - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10The 'Prince of Darkness' deserts Soshi - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Fri 23 Jan 2009, 6:05 am

Shin HaeChul wrote:
    I already have. I changed a long time ago. All the Kara members are really pretty, but out of them, the one who looks like Namie Amuro, Gu Hara is really cute. That's the reason I changed from SNSD.

haha!i truly agreeee wif u!!Kara members are pretty & cute more than them!thanx 4 opening ur eyes!!!
    cherry_berry
    cherry_berry
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 270
    Warning :
    The 'Prince of Darkness' deserts Soshi - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10The 'Prince of Darkness' deserts Soshi - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-08

Post by cherry_berry Sat 24 Jan 2009, 1:27 am

LOL
    snsd lost their fan
    Razz
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Sat 24 Jan 2009, 5:59 am

LOL! Now that's some news! He finally woke up and saw the shitdaes for what they are! XD The song of the new song is cool!! Really fitting!!! XD Kara TOPS those shitdaes anytime! Razz

Somehow the sales being over a hundred thousands...It's a bit impossible... Really impossible... Cool
    yayadina
    yayadina
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 98
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by yayadina Sat 24 Jan 2009, 6:56 am

he dumped those 9 sluts...i'm happy tat he finally woke up!
    1232j3
    Anti

Number of posts : 47
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post by 1232j3 Sat 24 Jan 2009, 6:46 pm

I remember him. He finally sees the lgiht
    Raemi
    Raemi
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 402
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-18

Post by Raemi Sat 24 Jan 2009, 10:20 pm

God, no offense but I hate him.
    No wonder he's the way he is.
    Anyway, glad that he's changed.
    curlsattack
    curlsattack
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 115
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-11

Post by curlsattack Sun 25 Jan 2009, 6:18 am

HAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!

the once-irritating Shin Heechul has finally abandoned SNSD!!!!
    hahhahaha!!!!
    i must thank the person who helped him see the light..
    Surprise

anyways,
    KARA is better. good for the old man..
    at least he's proved he has some sense left....

and the album sales....

Cool
    JS
    JS
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 250
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-10

Post by JS Tue 27 Jan 2009, 8:36 pm

He made a smart choice just like all others... Haha I support him!
    schiller
    Anti

Number of posts : 75
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-01

Post by schiller Mon 02 Feb 2009, 12:55 pm

i don't keep up with kara, but those girls are worse than snsd in the "talent" and looks department

LOL at that guy who actually thought he could say whatever shit and not lose his job over it. creepy..
    leeyejin
    Anti

Number of posts : 46
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-04

Post by leeyejin Sun 15 Mar 2009, 11:51 pm

Haha, I don't know whether to feel sorry for the man or to congratulate him.
    serenade_me_jazz2
    serenade_me_jazz2
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 66
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-30

Post by serenade_me_jazz2 Fri 01 May 2009, 10:37 pm

queenbee wrote:^
    According to hanteo, its 30 000.. according to SME 65 000 were SHIPPED OUT..

wheee...thanks to the crazy fans who are buying more than one album
    sweet.station
    sweet.station
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 446
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by sweet.station Sat 09 May 2009, 7:35 am

good thing he already switch.
    cause obviously Kara is more adorable.
    father SM really wants SNSD to standout on charts bragging
    ZZZDevil
    ZZZDevil
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 196
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-21

Post by ZZZDevil Fri 05 Jun 2009, 10:24 pm

At least Shin Haechul make the right choice...KARA is more innocent and cuter than those faking bitchy SNSD...Hope those delusionals realize the truth sooner...
    unknown38
    unknown38
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 232
    Warning :
    The 'Prince of Darkness' deserts Soshi - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6 / 106 / 10The 'Prince of Darkness' deserts Soshi - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Post by unknown38 Fri 26 Feb 2010, 9:52 am

I CAN NOT WATCH.

I WONDER WHY MOST OF VIDEOS CAN'T WATCH TODAY

AND WHY THEY DELETE IT

SO POOR

GET OT

SUCK U AMD F**k U.
    yaoi38
    yaoi38
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 257
    Warning :
    The 'Prince of Darkness' deserts Soshi - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10The 'Prince of Darkness' deserts Soshi - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-18

Post by yaoi38 Thu 01 Jul 2010, 9:52 am

poor snsd

i am so pity...for you then

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:21 pm