The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+42
alwaiis_u
MinnieMinMinChunnie
yayadina
disbandsnsd
yuniel
~MiXiHae~DBSK
chumcheorom
Hannie*Saru
rikaSU
collation
boojaejae
HyeSang
Chocolate
The.day.dreamer
IhateSOSHI
smiley_donutXD
IhateSnSbtiche
LUPIN
im_b
jaejae19
queenbee
soshihater
anti
soshit
wickedfairy
curlsattack
kijun
KihaeXi
stand<3
akemi_cho
paboshitdae
klSTAND21
key
Yumii
teaaa
AngelWings
Oh_Mona
OopurpleoO
Angela
wonderwomann
Zoy
Bento_box
46 posters

Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success"

Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :
    Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success" Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success" Empty Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success"

Post by Bento_box Thu 13 Nov 2008, 7:38 pm

As with scams and unsuccessful things, there is always a limit as to how long they can run for or how long they can be stomached...

And well, Soshi have been doing a few things here and there (as well as being kicked out of a Major Concert)...

CFs ~

They apparently filmed a new CF in last years Fashion, LOL. That Metallic look is so trashy and outdated, much like SNSD is... So perfect spokemodels then.

Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success" 30190410
    Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success" 30190411

Looks wrong, ne?

SNSDs Yuri ~ is desperate for some man-action ~

Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success" Yurifh0

Apparently since she is taking part in two so-called 'date-based' shows, little Miss Yuri, took time out on WheeSungs lap when he mentioned it was his favourite form of 'skinship'. Yeah, he looks like he is enjoying it (!)

On other news with shows that have SNSD members on them, "KKo KKo Tour Single Single" has apparently been CANCELLED, LOL. KBS Happy Sunday programs are relatively popular, and although this show has only had two rounds of matchmaking couplings, it's rumored to be cancelled. It's good that SNSDs Tiffany and Yuri had some exposure while it lasted, eh? LOL If they werent part of the reason it wasnt popular that is.

Razz

Another big joke of an Award has got to be SNSD "winning" Best female girl group of the year Award at the the 15th Korean Entertainment Award Ceremony. Dont know the show? Yeah, they apparently needed money, hence giving these girls the award, when another group obviously Kicked K-Pop girl group booty this entire year.

Behold the Power of 8!

And "Kissing You", really, again? COME ON.
    Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success" Elae4o
    Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success" 1t3go0
    Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success" 33u7m7l
    Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success" 1412zpi
    Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success" 2vkywdi
    Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success" 15dkcz
    Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success" 103xyly

Yeah I know the clothes are seriously, LOL. After LSM makes a fool of himself by publicly stating in an on-record interview that SNSD are in fact pedo-bait, they decide to cover them up completely? It's too late to try and cover up that mess, just save what's left of your reputation SM and drop these girls.

The funniest of the lot has to be the following "concert"...

Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success" 2roqlhv

Count them, yeah only 8! Even organisers pay little attention to them. Guess whose missing, it took us all a while to figure out who... LSMs neice Sunny.

I doubt this show will actually happen, considering the mess of MBC "Music Festa" earlier this year and the lack of professionalism in the poster, but if it does, good luck to them if they are actually allowed in the Stadium. Razz

And to show how "authentic" this concert is, they even did a voting poll similar to what was done in Dream Concert...

The contenders?
    Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success" Wth10
    Since when did Super Junior become an all girl group and SNSD become "Happy"? And on this "official" Chinese site, only DBSK got their name and picture right... the rest are all mismatched... O__o

Results so far from the Super Concert's "Official Website":
    Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success" 94312810
    SNSD ahead by THAT much? LOLLLLL... they wish....

And unless MC Mong suddenly became a member of Jewelry, Taemin became part of Epik High, SS501 transformed into girl-duo Davinchi, FT Island changed their group name, and Typhoon suddenly went "Circus"... ummm... *shudders at the thought*

Actual results from Korean site (image credits to sj-market):
    Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success" Dddd10
    Yup.. SNSD is tailing behind Super Junior, DBSK, and Wonder Girls... Razz

Such professionalism from a supposed "Super" Concert... tsk tsk tsk... international fans (especially ELF) are actually quite pissed with confusing poll pictures... they're worried that their votes are being "wasted" on "another" group *cough*SNSD*cough*... funny how in the Korean website, everything is fine...

It's on the 16th and being aired on MegaTv with guests including, DBSK, Wonder Girls, Super Junior - Happy , SHINee, FT Island, Jewelry, MC Mong, HanYoung, H-Eugene, Davichi, MightyMouth and an expired pedo-bait girl group known as "Girls Generation".

Last edited by Angel on Fri 14 Nov 2008, 4:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :
    Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success" Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success" Empty Re: Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success"

Post by Zoy Thu 13 Nov 2008, 7:42 pm

LOLOLOL~!

Starting off 2009 WITHOUT soshi?

...I can dig cat
    wonderwomann
    wonderwomann
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 239
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-19

Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success" Empty Re: Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success"

Post by wonderwomann Thu 13 Nov 2008, 7:45 pm

LOL they are getting disband soon.
    i can smell the victory! xD
    they better not win anything at the
    mkmf awards beacuse that'll be rigged
    or better yet, kick them out.
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Angela Thu 13 Nov 2008, 8:03 pm

They are boring as ever. pfft with their power of nine while they forget Sunny(LSM). LOL

Now I want to start my rant.

WHERE THE HELL IS SUPER JUNIOR ON THAT POSTER? alone!

Well the good thing is I don't have to see them with those 9 8.

Last edited by Angel on Thu 13 Nov 2008, 8:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by Bento_box Thu 13 Nov 2008, 8:10 pm

^^ its not even on their official schedule either, it's hella weird Angle <3
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Post by Angela Thu 13 Nov 2008, 8:14 pm

^ Really?
    thats good. So why do they even have to put them on the website? They even got first for the amount votes they had on Pandora.
    I hope they are not playing around with fans again.

BoX<33
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by Bento_box Thu 13 Nov 2008, 8:22 pm

^^ These badly organised, unprofessional gigs are getting plentiful and ridiculous. If that show gets cancelled, its another nail in the coffin.... :3
    OopurpleoO
    OopurpleoO
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 437
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by OopurpleoO Thu 13 Nov 2008, 8:23 pm

*sigh* can't they just disband already. . .but at least it's getting near Surprise

I think Super junior Happy will be on that concert.
    Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by Oh_Mona Thu 13 Nov 2008, 8:24 pm

They forgot a lot of people on that poster (Not including Sunny, she ain't important) Instead of the "power" of 8 being on the poster they should've put all the other artists, they tend to block a lot out of view, must be their big heads. I also noticed how much bigger their heads are then their bodies in the performance stills, its kinda freaky.

It strangely looks more professional than the Music festa poster, but it still looks like a load of bull to me.

And LOL at Jessicas new haircut, Carol Bradys revenge? Razz
    Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success" Carolbradyfs1

Last edited by Bento_box on Thu 13 Nov 2008, 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : thanks for the reminder ~)
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :

Post by Zoy Thu 13 Nov 2008, 8:32 pm

^ I think she's aiming more for Mary Tyler Moore.

Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success" Maryty10

Razz
    AngelWings
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 174
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by AngelWings Thu 13 Nov 2008, 8:33 pm

ugh. the clothes. its UGLY! >.<

i hope the concert will push thru without those errr girls. you know like the spread the love concert. it would be so much fun less 8 ( 9?? ) girls
    teaaa
    Anti

Number of posts : 66
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by teaaa Thu 13 Nov 2008, 8:44 pm

yeah, their stylists are doing a reeeeeal nice job.

*rolls eyes*
    i hate all of their clothes. haha.
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Post by Yumii Thu 13 Nov 2008, 9:01 pm

I'm still LOL-ing at SICKA's hair.. Razz Razz Razz

srsly.. I didn't realize that Soony is missing in the poster cuz mostly YooHo is the one that is missing.

LOL.. how could they forgot to put LSM's precious niece.. Razz
    key
    key
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 402
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Post by key Thu 13 Nov 2008, 9:44 pm

are you serious??best girl group of the year??really??
    i have a question??is it just us, STANDERS, who knows how to think??
    klSTAND21
    klSTAND21
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 121
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by klSTAND21 Thu 13 Nov 2008, 9:46 pm

haha the guys in the back (in the second picture) don't look very interested or do they look like they want to be there lol!
    I just really want to ask what is up with Tardfanny's glasses? she looks like a straight up tard, OH!!! and this is a FIRST that I have seen her wear pants or just anything that is below her knee! WOWWWW!!! lol Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success" 626582
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success" Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Thu 13 Nov 2008, 10:15 pm

if this is super show they must put suju in it.. THAT WHY THEY CALL THEM SUPER JUNIOR

anyways.. power of nine?!
    yeah right.. yoonA never in it and sunny no even in the poster...
    they been performing the same song again.
    and it best just to drop them and put in a group the deserve it.
    SNSD has and still do tainted kpop for too long.
    they have offically marked a spot in kpop making them the most hated group ever.
    their fans are also a bunch of defusinal running around to other people FC and stirring up trouble.
    is this the kind of people LSM wants to keeep shoving down our thoarts?
    I will never show them any respect unless they can mount up to BoA/DBSK/SUJU/ETCS.
    if not then I will never ever even care the slightest.
    akemi_cho
    akemi_cho
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 65
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by akemi_cho Thu 13 Nov 2008, 11:04 pm

hehe first its sunny then who knows who will get canned LOL Au huh!
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Post by stand<3 Thu 13 Nov 2008, 11:23 pm

Zoy wrote:^ I think she's aiming more for Mary Tyler Moore.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f77/12/67/29/13/maryty10.jpg

Razz

either way...jeSICKa fail big time!!
    hmmm...wonder why soony is not on the poster!! (not tat i care)
    when i counted them. *1 missing again* & i assume its yooho...
    KihaeXi
    KihaeXi
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1028
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by KihaeXi Thu 13 Nov 2008, 11:59 pm

LOL !

Kissing Poo again ?

Aren't they tired of it ?

Can't wait to start of 2009
    without the presence of SNSD .

Well , good luck to them
    if they manage to find their way into the stadium .
    kijun
    kijun
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 902
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by kijun Fri 14 Nov 2008, 1:36 am

EPiC FAiLERSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

LOLLLL
    curlsattack
    curlsattack
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 115
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-11

Post by curlsattack Fri 14 Nov 2008, 1:43 am

LOL!! omg looks like they don't know how to dress in outfits that have pants because they've been dressing skimpily for like, decades~ major lol!

-insert sarcasm- WheeSung sure looks like he enjoys having Ewwri on his lap... -end sarcasm-

Best Girl Group of the year? -huffs- totally bull.

And abt the concert thingie..
    LMAO on the poster!! at first when you said there was only 8, i thought tt Lizard would be the one missing.. but SUNNY?! LSM's precious niece?! Razz

OH AND I AGREE.
    There'd better be SUPER JUNIOR in there if they're naming the whole thing "SUPER CONCERT"!!

so proud But i think the gig's not gonna happen.
    wickedfairy
    wickedfairy
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 322
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by wickedfairy Fri 14 Nov 2008, 2:42 am

The person who styles them is seriously doesn't like them.
    WTH with the colourful outfits and stockings? it's not even a retro-themed cf *roll eyes*
    They look fatter LOL.
    The stylists even made them wear men clothes XD
    oh wow,the style suits Tardy. She should wear like that more often :)
    Jessica really needs to do something with her teeth. It annoys me.
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Fri 14 Nov 2008, 3:53 am

i saw the gubne chicken cf but i can't see any chicken there....or snsd are the chickens??

sicka thinks she can be a classic beauty with that hairstyle?? NO!!
    anti
    anti
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1018
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by anti Fri 14 Nov 2008, 4:23 am

thei outfits makes me lmao
    yuri looks like a waiter
    sunny and her retarded wink
    tardfanny loooks like man
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Fri 14 Nov 2008, 4:58 am

major lmao here! looks like we only have to wait a lil bit more! amen, standers, amen!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:17 pm